Thread: My new pictures

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My new pictures

http://www.geocities.com/megamuscles19/Home.html

Those are my new pictures as of the 16th. I know I need to work on posing, and get a tan, and right now I am cutting to lose the bodyfat. Critique me, positive or negative, and I am looking to see what you guys think and I am not going to have my feelings hurt if you think I suck or whatnot, so tell me your honest opinion. Incase anyone wants to know, I am 17, birthday was a month ago, I have been working out about a year, but only 6 months seriously, and I weigh 183 in the pics and am 5'9. I plan on competeting this summer.
    Last edited by Tom; 02-17-2002 at 04:44 PM.

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your back looks good, A little more mass and your set to go.

NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Dude your room is a MESS!!

Looking good.. but man, what's up with your room? Looks like mine! lol ~J
    --"Shut up and train!"--
    --"Train hard or go home"--
    --"Go Heavy or Go Home"--
    --"Do It Right or Don't Do It At All"--
    --" If it were easy, every one would do it, that's what makes it great"--

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Haha, I share a room with my brother. I keep my stuff clean, he is messy though.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good legs bro.

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back is looking massive, man... Keep it up!

SeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah nice back and legs for sure!

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You look good, but for competeing...I don't have a clue, you could kick my ass!

Yea, thnx for the complements. I really need to work on my chest and arms. Just trying my best and dieting my best that I can. But man am I getting sick of tuna!

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

You're doing well, especially for the amount of time you have been training. So I guess you have good genetics. Good luck in your competitions!

Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerry1251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Good Going!

Hi, Tom:

Look really good at the stage and you should be proud of what you have accomplished so far.

No rush to compete, should be when you are ready and feel confident that you can do well.

Have a drill sheet posted at www.davedraper.com/posing-drill-sheet.html. Am a part time posing coach in NY area. There is also a great section on posing here at this web site which I use with my guys. Feel free to use the sheet and to ask any specific questions here or by direct e mail.

Keep it going and good luck.

Gerry
    Last edited by Gerry1251; 02-18-2002 at 09:02 AM.

Re: Good Going!

Originally posted by Gerry1251
    Hi, Tom:

Look really good at the stage and you should be proud of what you have accomplished so far.

No rush to compete, should be when you are ready and feel confident that you can do well.

Have a drill sheet posted at www.davedraper.com/posing-drill-sheet.html. Am a part time posing coach in NY area. There is also a great section on posing here at this web site which I use with my guys. Feel free to use the sheet and to ask any specific questions here or by direct e mail.

Keep it going and good luck.

Gerry
    Ok, thnx a lot Gerry, I'll be sure to check it out and most likely use it for help.

specwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Holy #$%T, u look awesome....ur traps r well defined.

keep pumpin'............

jjordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont think you should compete yet. i also dont think u should worry about dieting either. you have to have muscle in order to cut it up. you need at least three more years of working out and gaining muscle before you should think about either

Originally posted by jjordan
    i dont think you should compete yet. i also dont think u should worry about dieting either. you have to have muscle in order to cut it up. you need at least three more years of working out and gaining muscle before you should think about either
    So your saying all the 16 and 17 year olds I would be competing against are all gonna be huge? I don't think so. I think I'll be the same size as all of them, maybe give or take a bit. And you say don't cut? That is stupid, I had way to high of a body fat, it was like 22%, so that is why I am cutting, and if I am gonna cut, I mine as well go into competetion. Cutting is not only for looking good and for competetion, it is also beneficial to help you grow, when you go back into bulking. And don't worry about diet? Sorry but that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, especially from someone who is big like you. Diet is such a crucial part for growing.

When I said negative feedback I was asking people to tell me what they think about how I look, not some stupid, don't diet. I can not even believe you said don't worry about diet. If I did that basically all my training would be down the drain! How am I going to expect to grow without a diet.

B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hey im impressed

good job im really supprised at the mass you have in your upper quad good job!

jjordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    listen dip****. i meant dont worry about dieting down for a contest of course you have to diet but eat lots of red meat whole milk and tons of carbs. dont take bboys advice you dont want to end up being fat like him.

Ok jjordan I see where your coming from.

Thnx BBoy for the complement. And bboy isnt fat, he just has tons of muscle.

B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Tom
    Ok jjordan I see where your coming from.

Thnx BBoy for the complement. And bboy isnt fat, he just has tons of muscle.
    too bad jjordan i have yet to see one person on this board say you look better than me don't that tell you something CRACKBABY! sorry for ruining your thread tom my deepest apology i just can't stand crackbabys...

Originally posted by B-BOY
    sorry for ruining your thread tom my deepest apology i just can't stand crackbabys...
    No problem man.