Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How to come to terms with likely being alone quite possibly for life?

If I'm being realistic here it just doesn't seem like nothing will happen for me. I have a few personal issues I deal with that I don't discuss on this section here that never resolve no matter what I do. It just seems like though I'll never be an option for a quality woman & quite possibly may very well be alone for a really long time or quite possibly for life. I just don't get how I'm supposed to deal with that. It just sucks always seeing couples out together all the time & but I'm just always on my own. Women I interact with at my job are always usually nice but that doesn't mean they want to go out with me or anything. It's just them acting how they're supposed to act in a social setting but I guarantee most of them would want to pretend I don't even exist if I asked them out or anything which sucks. I'm not even ugly or anything, I think I have an above average face, but I'm introverted & maybe my height to a small extent affects things in terms of women being attracted to me. Who knows. But for instance, I messaged a woman on online dating that I somehow came across that I interacted with at my job that I was almost sure was attracted to me. But of course when I messaged her nothing ever came of it & she stopped replying after one message. It just seems like a joke. I'm not even going to go the stupid "brb women only want Chads" route. But it really does genuinely seem like a lot of women just have too many expectations. Just not sure what to do since it just gets really depressing feeling like you'll never be an option for a woman you actually want. I could easily get with a woman I have no interest in judging from online dating where I get messages sometimes from women I have no interest in at all. But the ones I like always just stop messaging or never even reply back or even look at my profile. I just don't want to settle for someone I have no attraction to or interest in though.

cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to feel this way.

Its not that serious.

Be a good normal upfront dude who doesn't pander to women, get clingy, get vengeful, get defeated, or act fake.

Also be more flexible with your standards (in terms of looks, career, etc.). However always go for high class woman with morals and ethics and DISCIPLINE!

Someone will like you for you.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cinemaxima View Post
    I used to feel this way.

Its not that serious.

Be a good normal upfront dude who doesn't pander to women, get clingy, get vengeful, get defeated, or act fake.

Also be more flexible with your standards (in terms of looks, career, etc.). However always go for high class woman with morals and ethics and DISCIPLINE!

It's not a life or death situation obviously, but after awhile it just gets to you. It sucks feeling like I'm not wanted by anyone that I like.

And I'm not looking for a woman that's a model or anything obviously. I'd just want someone that's on my own level of looks which I'd say is about a 7. And of course, I couldn't be with a woman that has shady morals/ethics.

And maybe, but it sure as hell will be hard to find a woman where we're mutually attracted to each other physically & like each other's personalities.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You've got self esteem issues. You won't be able to attract the kind of woman you want until you address these issues. Go work on yourself first and then the right woman will come to you.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    You've got self esteem issues. You won't be able to attract the kind of woman you want until you address these issues. Go work on yourself first and then the right woman will come to you.
    /thread.

But on the account that you don't listen to this advice; I've got just the thread for you OP

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174154951

Make yourself comfortable

LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly, some of the posts here sound must be made from women with male avatars. The amount of cheap advice that gets thrown around is surely indicative of lower mental functions. This feel good bs isn't helping anyone in 2017 - "the right woman will come to you". Go back to the audience of doctor phill. Regarding the OP, after you've accepted the nature of the beast for a long time, it will get easier. At least this way you have no expectations. You can't exactly be disappointed.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LordLuck View Post
    Honestly, some of the posts here sound must be made from women with male avatars. The amount of cheap advice that gets thrown around is surely indicative of lower mental functions. This feel good bs isn't helping anyone in 2017 - "the right woman will come to you". Go back to the audience of doctor phill. Regarding the OP, after you've accepted the nature of the beast for a long time, it will get easier. At least this way you have no expectations. You can't exactly be disappointed.
    I like how you conviently skipped the "work on yourself" section of his post. No woman wants a broken man, a man that bitches and moans, and crumbles in the face of adversity; or a man that can't lead. The defeatist attitude has overrun this section.

They have tea here sir,

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174154951

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cinemaxima View Post
    I used to feel this way.

Its not that serious.

Yes. If you keep lowering standards someone will like you.
    "will come to you"

lol. Everytime I read that nonsense I crack up.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol. couldn't sound more pathetic if you tried.

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Yes. If you keep lowering standards someone will like you.

"will come to you"

lol. Everytime I read that nonsense I crack up.
    What's the point of lowering your standards to the point where you're not even attracted to her? It's even worse than being single if you're not into the woman you're with. I don't want to be in that position.

And in a way I agree with you. Women aren't just going to come to you. You have to put in some sort of effort in some way to be given a chance. It's not just going to magically happen as you're out buying water at the grocery store.

BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This guy again, defeatist douche.

If you simply complain about not getting laid, and have this sense of expectation that the world owes you something, without doing jack chit about it, sure bro - you might be right.

Everything about you so far reeks of a butthurt lackey.

drVillian is on the money. Some of the best change in life, with/without women being involved, comes from working on yourself. Women don't want a bloke with your siege mentality, whether you make it to the first date or not.
    6'5" crew

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^

You need to sort out your self esteem/woman hate issues before you have any chance of finding someone. Same goes for the majority of posters here.

Simple, yet ignored advice because nobody wants to admit they are the problem.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    ^^

You need to sort out your self esteem/woman hate issues before you have any chance of finding someone. Same goes for the majority of posters here.

Ok smug *******. Please tel lus what we need to do. What do we need to work on? What can get women to be receptive? What can make women swipe right? What can make women message up first like they do Vick and Pondus.

You guys give absolutely empty advice while assuming arent doing what other men are doing. I know plenty of broke, uneducated, criminal, lazy, and flabby guys with no confidence that for some weird reason manage to keep decent women around. They literally do everything you guys say not to do yet seemingly do well

This isnt about us "not working on ourselves" or "not being positive" . sexual attraction isnt something you can just create and make happen.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can't accept it and you won't. Never give up.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok smug *******. Please tel lus what we need to do. What do we need to work on? What can get women to be receptive? What can make women swipe right? What can make women message up first like they do Vick and Pondus.

You guys give absolutely empty advice while assuming arent doing what other men are doing. I know plenty of broke, uneducated, criminal, lazy, and flabby guys with no confidence that for some weird reason manage to keep decent women around. They literally do everything you guys say not to do yet seemingly do well

This isnt about us "not working on ourselves" or "not being positive" . sexual attraction isnt something you can just create and make happen.
    Lol @ using tinder in 2017.

Lol @ swiping right.

Delete that **** already, your self-esteem will thank you.

Lol @ being mad at one of the best posters here (FU3L)

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Change your fukkin attitude for starters. The bitterness, butthurt and downright hatred oozes out of your pores like sweat, and lol if you think women don't notice that chit and avoid you like the plague.

Second, delete tinder and all online dating. You don't have the self esteem to use it, and it should only ever be used as a secondary option to meet women. Online dating standards do not equal real life standards, although none of you want to admit that. Online dating is far more superficial. If you're not getting matches you're not attractive, your pictures are bad, or you look bad in your pictures. Bonus: cringy bio although I doubt anyone reads them. Also, lol @ thinking women that hang around broke, uneducated, criminal, lazy and flabby guys have any quality to them whatsoever. Those guys get women because they don't give a fuk and can hook up a drug connection for the chicks weekend partying.

Third, see a therapist. Your issues are more deeply rooted than the internet can help you with.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    ^^

I don't hate women I just sometimes state things out of frustration towards them. As I stated women are nice to me in interactions or whatever but for whatever reason if it comes to any sort of romantic interest it's just never there. I don't have the typical outgoing type of personality that women cater towards since they find those guys more fun to be around than an introverted guy.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you never will comet o terms with it. You will just live everyday until you can't anymore
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    you never will comet o terms with it. You will just live everyday until you can't anymore
    It just sucks. I don't want to be alone my entire life. I just don't know how I'm going to meet someone I'm actually attracted to that likes me back. I just refuse to settle for someone I'm not into like a lot of other people do.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    It just sucks. I don't want to be alone my entire life. I just don't know how I'm going to meet someone I'm actually attracted to that likes me back. I just refuse to settle for someone I'm not into like a lot of other people do.
    nobody wants cancer either, it just happens
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nice17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Women I interact with at my job are always usually nice but that doesn't mean they want to go out with me or anything. It's just them acting how they're supposed to act in a social setting but I guarantee most of them would want to pretend I don't even exist if I asked them out or anything which sucks.
    Ok, look, in your workplace as you said you have the opportunity to interact with women, and this is an advantage. So, you also said that cute women in your work are polite and communicate with you. Now, here is the thing, try to be more extroverted and try to playfully flirt with these women, and then you will notice that some of them they will be receptive, because women they love communication and flirt is a sort of communication. Don’t express your romantic interest directly to a female coworker; just play your cards smart to see the reactions.

So, this would be your point of departure, and if you're a 7/10 as you said, it is impossible to not find an attractive woman to show some sort of romantic interest for you. Just play your cards well, and problem solved.

That's not motivating at all brah. I just don't want to accept it. Getting relationships just seems so natural for others. Whenever I'm at work I see literally about 100 couples a day. It's just somehow people are meeting & connecting to want to be together. They're getting past the stage of even just going on dates but actually somehow getting someone to want to be with them. It just seems so difficult. So many of the couples the woman is good looking too which makes me envious.

Originally Posted by nice17 View Post
    Ok, look, in your workplace as you said you have the opportunity to interact with women, and this is an advantage. So, you also said that cute women in your work are polite and communicate with you. Now, here is the thing, try to be more extroverted and try to playfully flirt with these women, and then you will notice that some of them they will be receptive, because women they love communication and flirt is a sort of communication. Don’t express your romantic interest directly to a female coworker; just play your cards smart to see the reactions.

So, this would be your point of departure, and if you're a 7/10 as you said, it is impossible to not find an attractive woman to show some sort of romantic interest for you. Just play your cards well, and problem solved.
    Well, I was mainly referring to customers that are women that 98% of the time are usually really nice. I do interact with female co-workers too but the vast majority of them are either too young for me, too old for me & married with kids, or are not available. There's one woman that's probably in her late 40s that I wish I could have something with but nothing serious would ever come out of that due to the age difference. But it's so obvious she's attracted to me by the way she looks at me & has given me like 5 compliments in the past. Even when she walks by me she always looks in my direction almost to see if I'm looking back at her.

Yeah, I'd say a 7/10 sounds about right. I don't want to sound egotistical or anything but I know I'm at least above average looking in the face. I'm only 5'6"-5'7" though so that does eliminate me as an option for a lot of women. It's just I think my introverted personality that probably turns women off. I notice women are just so much more drawn to the extroverted guy since they think he's more fun to be around & he can just talk about anything at random with them & have a natural flowing conversation. It's just very difficult for me to become extroverted since I've always been the more laid back/quiet guy my whole life outside of people I've known for a long time. I've also been working out again since the past 2 months or so to put on some weight/muscle since I was pretty skinny so I suppose that helps in the way I look.
    Last edited by BigTimePlayer; 06-01-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't? The average man's not stupid, he's not. The average man will try to work his way out of a situation no matter how dire, as inaction results him going absolutely no-where. So why don't you try to strive to be like the ordinary man? Why give up, when you have the option to improve your situation? I don't understand this philosophy.

Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In the case that you don't want to try and improve your situation, this video is for you:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It just sucks. I don't want to be alone my entire life.
    Fail attitude on point. Looking thick, solid, tight.

Once again, the FA's on this board just don't stop with this exact attitude that all the non FA's keep pointing out and you fckers keep ignoring. Life goes on a long time. Instant gratification is something you want and it's too bad you aren't going to get it. That's the part you have to suck up. Some people have to work harder to get what they want than others. You're over here talking about being alone your whole life? Lmao. How old are you? My uncle got married at 60 years old. He's got twins now (srs).

I seriously don't understand the low test attitudes in here over the last couple years. It gets worse and worse. Are people becoming more like this or is bb.com becoming a haven for the ones who already exist?

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Fail attitude on point. Looking thick, solid, tight.

Once again, the FA's on this board just don't stop with this exact attitude that all the non FA's keep pointing out and you fckers keep ignoring. Life goes on a long time. Instant gratification is something you want and it's too bad you aren't going to get it. That's the part you have to suck up. Some people have to work harder to get what they want than others. You're over here talking about being alone your whole life? Lmao. How old are you? My uncle got married at 60 years old. He's got twins now (srs).

I seriously don't understand the low test attitudes in here over the last couple years. It gets worse and worse. Are people becoming more like this or is bb.com becoming a haven for the ones who already exist?
    It's going to get worse before it gets better with the way society is changing at the moment. Need to start holding positive thinking seminars, these guys don't believe they can overcome anything that doesn't come easy to them.
    Exadata DBA

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This.

Only a lucky few in this world get to live a life that's close to idyllic ... the rest of us will always have a fairly big problem or two that we're constantly battling with.

Having said that, as far as problems go, I gotta say that loneliness is probably one of the worst.

That's not motivating at all brah. I just don't want to accept it. Getting relationships just seems so natural for others. Whenever I'm at work I see literally about 100 couples a day. It's just somehow people are meeting & connecting to want to be together. They're getting past the stage of even just going on dates but actually somehow getting someone to want to be with them. It just seems so difficult. So many of the couples the woman is good looking too which makes me envious.
    We have twice the female ancestors as male ones, which means like 50% of men that have existed are cursed with loneliness.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Once again, the FA's on this board just don't stop with this exact attitude that all the non FA's keep pointing out and you fckers keep ignoring.
    You can't simply bully your own attitude onto other people... if that were true then therapy would be the easiest gig in the world and every patient would get fixed after one session.

People have their attitude's for a reason, just like you have yours for a reason. An FAs attitude is an extension of their lack of success with women. Your confident non-FA attitude is an extension of your success (however much) with women.

I had an FA attitude regarding women up until the age of 27, and it only changed because I finally lucked into some success at that age.

Remember jamesbwbevis? That dude was the biggest negative FA piece of chit going, with an atrocious attitude. None of us, I repeat... NONE OF US... could get through to him. But then he finally TASTED some success, and that changed his tone significantly. He could no longer hold onto his naive beliefs that, "no woman would ever want him", because he finally had evidence to the contrary.

I do believe that to get out of the FA predicament you need a heavy pinch of luck on your side at some point or another, regardless of your efforts.
    Last edited by alltrapbrah; 06-02-2017 at 06:14 AM.