Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    I'll give you that, but Machida made him look more human than anyone else has. He showed some small holes in JBJ's game that he might be able to to take advantage of, moreso than even Rashad did in five rounds. I think that's the reason he should be given another shot.
    I think just because Machida landed a punch people were so shocked and thought just because Machida did better than others means he was automatically winning. I'd like to see them fight again too, I just think at no point was Jones in trouble or losing the fight.
    Last edited by BringerOfRain; 08-20-2012 at 09:38 AM.
    "If she smokes and has ink, she gives up the pink"- Abraham Lincoln

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Not when the rematches are with fighters who got clearly outclassed or finished, which is the topic at hand now. Maybe you should join the rest of us by reading the thread then come back and post once you're on the same page.

Shogun is 3 fights removed from his fight with Jones. One of those fights he lost. He also got decimated by Jones.
    Machida is only 1 fight removed from his fight with Jones. In his last 5 fights including Jones he's 2-3. He got chocked unconscious by Jones.
    I read the thread. By by your logic, we should give Rashad an instant rematch because he didn't get finished. What you're saying is basically akin to when Penn was at the top of LW, and that we should give Takanori Gomi a shot because, hell, he has to fight someone! Getting "chocked" unconscious is just a loss, same as Shogun tapping to strikes, or Rampage getting caught in the RNC. Getting finished doesn't mean you can't fight the guy again. If Gus completely murders Shogun, then he should get the shot. But as of right now, he hasn't shown that he deserves to be in there with Jones.

Originally Posted by BringerOfRain View Post
    I think just because Machida landed a punch people were so shocked and thought just because Machida did better than others means he was automatically willing. I'd like to see them fight again too, I just think at no point was Jones in trouble or losing the fight.
    I do think that Jones being in trouble is generally a point of exaggeration, but he was caught, and for a brief second, he panicked. He's done so well in all his fights before that, that's the most exposed he's been. Not saying it means Machida was winning, but he's shown the best chance out of everyone Jones has fought.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I read the thread. By by your logic, we should give Rashad an instant rematch because he didn't get finished. What you're saying is basically akin to when Penn was at the top of LW, and that we should give Takanori Gomi a shot because, hell, he has to fight someone! Getting "chocked" unconscious is just a loss, same as Shogun tapping to strikes, or Rampage getting caught in the RNC. Getting finished doesn't mean you can't fight the guy again. If Gus completely murders Shogun, then he should get the shot. But as of right now, he hasn't shown that he deserves to be in there with Jones.

I do think that Jones being in trouble is generally a point of exaggeration, but he was caught, and for a brief second, he panicked. He's done so well in all his fights before that, that's the most exposed he's been. Not saying it means Machida was winning, but he's shown the best chance out of everyone Jones has fought.

I thought he actually recovered very well and got out of a bad situation.

Last edited by BringerOfRain; 08-19-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Originally Posted by gilbertocalzoni View Post
    I agree partially. If you take Weidmann vs Silva for instance, then I think Silva should fight, because it actually makes sence in some way. Jones vs Machida doesnt make money and doesnt make sence. I think Jones is right by saying what he does, and that beeing said, he will fight Machida if they give him the fight, and he will finish him again. Maybe just for that, I would want the fight to happen. I wander what the haters will say then.

It's a shame that Weidman isn't a better chit talker or he'd have a title shot now. He's a much better fighter than Chael Sonnen in my opinion.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goddamn JJ is such a ****ing whiny bitch.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Terrible and very odd argument using Rashad. Really? Your really think my entire argument relied on whether or not the person got finished? It's just a further supporting point as to why someone shouldn't get a shot. If all other things are equal though, then yes, I'd say the fighter that didn't get finished should probably get the shot first. All things aren't equal here so your Rashad argument is ridiculous.

Also you just agreed with me that if he beats Shogun then he's the next logical choice.

Cool self defeating argument bro. Go chock yourself.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    Goddamn JJ is such a ****ing whiny bitch.
    we believe in nozzzing lebowski, we come back and cut off your johnson.
    "the good die young, the great die fighting" me

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    more so he dropped a competitive round...then he started wrestling Lyoto and smashed him with an elbow that almost stopped the fight and shortly thereafter locked up a sub and let Machida fall to the canvas like a sack of potatoes.
    This, except according to the 2 of 3 judges Jones won the first. I thought Machida probably took it narrowly but "completely dominated" is not even close to reality. It's okay, if they fight again Jones will completely dominate from the beginning because he's seen Machida and won't need 3 minutes to figure him out. Right now the only thing that can stop Jones is Jones. He might just do it though as he is a complete asshat. Doesn't mean he's not physically on a whole different level than anybody out there at LHW right now though.

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When kids act up I blame the parents.

WTF is my point?

If you don't like what Jones said, blame White. Jones is only doing what every other fighter has done. Take Faber. He called his fight (he lost, sucks for him) but he called it and really, Faber picked it.

Jones isn't being cocky. He isn't being special. He has beaten everyone he has faced for the belt and is at the top. He has little to lose. He is living in the culture where it is ok for a fighter to call out the next fight. All the Jones hate here...would do the exact same thing in his situation.

Until Dana starts actually getting good fighters to challenge the top belt holders...it could be a long struggle for the UFC. Imagine if GSP comes back and holds the belt for years. If Jones and Spider keep winning. If Aldo keeps winning. That won't look good.

The UFC is desparate for new blood. Where are they? That is the real question. I watched Pride. There are real good fighters out there. Why are they not getting a shot?

All I am saying is that Jones is a fighter who has stood in that ring. The first people who quickly call him a Pu$$y probably have never even been in a fight in school. He stood his ground and is living in a world where a fighter can fairly much call out his opposition. If you don't like it, blame Dana White. Period.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I don't think you understand the meaning of "lose-lose". That fight would sell like hot flapjacks and he'd make mad bank, regardless of the outcome.
    I was referring to Jones' own assessment of the Anderson superfight, and yes, I agree with you and don't get why Bones looks at having that fight as a lose-lose situation.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    I was referring to Jones' own assessment of the Anderson superfight, and yes, I agree with you and don't get why Bones looks at having that fight as a lose-lose situation.
    His brothers are all NFL players...if he loses his belt..what is he in his family? Big money or a belt or you failed.

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ScaleAndSteel View Post
    His brothers are all NFL players...if he loses his belt..what is he in his family? Big money or a belt or you failed.
    what the **** is this ****..

Personally I would rather be UFC champion than an average NFL player. Don't care about the money. It's not like Jones is poor, but he will be if he keeps crashing bently's.

Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Beasly3333 View Post
    yeah totally bro! same with GSP he is a poosy for not going to middleweight to fight anderson!! we've been asking for years!! puss

And den der is Anderson...big poosy who won't fight jon jones at light heavyweight even tho he walks around above 200 pounds!! and then he tries his best to become best friends with Jon Jones just to duck him like a poosy.

Did Josy Aldo come up to face Edgar??? nope...poossy. Aldo is probably bigger but stay down at da poosy weight!

then dominick poo POOZ who hides from aldo at bantamweight cuz he scurred...he loses to Faber at featherweight and then runs away like a poosy to bantamweight

Bendo loses to a featherweight in Edgar but keeps the belt anyways...he is like a tree trunk and prety much same size as GSP but he wont move up..possy

and Josephy Benavidez who sucks and cant beat Dominick Cruz so he drops to flyweight ...that poosy

JDS is only non-poosy in UFC. sad state of MMA rite now

since 2011 Jon poosy Jones has only BEAT Ryan Bader, Shogun Rua(former champ), Rampage Jackson(former champ), Lyoto Machida(former champ) and Rasheed Evans(former champ)...pathetic list. Now he is clearly afraid of facing Lyoto Machida..ducking him obviously cuz he can't beat him. And he won't fight Brock Lesnar either or Cain Velasquez...he is too good at LHW so he needs to man up and fight heavyweight afterall he is already 25 years old and might not get the chance in 3 years when he is 28 years old... the same age as JDS is now.
    You typed all that and still come out looking like a teenager confused about his sexuality.

Unlike those you mentioned in your fail post, Jones said he wanted to go up and fight HW but claimed Dana wouldn't let him. If he is disinterested in fights at LHW then he would go up to HW, but since he only said that to try and look tougher than he is he is not moving up.
    -Telling it like it is since 2009

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well its a good thing he didn't sign some kind of paper that states he agrees to fight for the ufc................wait.................oh.

sounds like a little bitch then. ..............would he rather fight gustaff ? ........wow jones you are so tough........running from the only guy to challenge you.

not like anyone else is at LHW to challenge him except lyoto

gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    well its a good thing he didn't sign some kind of paper that states he agrees to fight for the ufc................wait.................oh.

sounds like a little bitch then. ..............would he rather fight gustaff ? ........wow jones you are so tough........running from the only guy to challenge you.

not like anyone else is at LHW to challenge him except lyoto
    I really don't understand posts like these. Running from the only guy that challenges him? You do realize he put Machida to sleep right? As in he already beat him once in a devastating fashion. Is it his fault that the selection pool is so small that the guy he beat has beaten 1 guy and gets almost an immediate rematch? Blame the UFC for a lack of talent, not a guy trying to capitalize on his championship and make the most money possible.

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gizzmoJ View Post
    I really don't understand posts like these. Running from the only guy that challenges him? You do realize he put Machida to sleep right? As in he already beat him once in a devastating fashion. Is it his fault that the selection pool is so small that the guy he beat has beaten 1 guy and gets almost an immediate rematch? Blame the UFC for a lack of talent, not a guy trying to capitalize on his championship and make the most money possible.
    Too much logic and reality. I think this subforum has a weird thing for guys who drink urine.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gizzmoJ View Post
    you do realize the hypocrisy of your post right? Jones said himself Machida is too much risk. So if he wants a guy that is less risk, and he handily beat the guy that is most risk, that means he is asking for an easier fight, which as the belt holder makes you a pussy.

If you are the champion it is your responsibility to fight the best possible fighters. At this time it looks like Machida is the best possible fighter, so that is who Jones should fight.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought he actually recovered very well and got out of a bad situation.

people dont realize how ridiculous machidas timing

not only did he punch some one while they threw a long leg kick, he did it to jon jones. the dude is built like gumby.

that takes an insane amount of timing.

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    people dont realize how ridiculous machidas timing

not only did he punch some one while they threw a long leg kick, he did it to jon jones. the dude is built like gumby.

that takes an insane amount of timing.
    I agree, but Jones didn't panic at all and recovered quite well.

Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jones will fight Machida before the end of 2013 no matter how he likes it
    Guided by the רוח הקודש
    Son of the Most High יהוה
    Saved by the Messiah ישוע

(open to all 1 on 1 theological discussions via Skype - PM ME)

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree, but Jones didn't panic at all and recovered quite well.
    ....ok

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol now jones is calling out phil davis among others:
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/30278/ufc-...-is-a-joke.mma

"Styles make these matchups," Jones told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) when asked who might be left for him after Henderson. "Phil Davis lost to Rashad [Evans], and I beat Rashad. But that doesn't mean Phil Davis won't give me the fight of my life. Or [Alexander] Gustafsson. He's tall, I'm tall, and he's got long arms. Maybe that would be interesting to see. Or Glover Teixiera. He hits hard. Maybe that would be interesting. Styles make matchups. There's guys in my gym right now that aren't in the UFC that make me sweat and bleed. So you can't say I've cleaned out the division – because I haven't. I simply haven't."

You'll notice that, in Jones' list of interesting potential title challengers, two names are conspicuously absent. The first is Lyoto Machida, who's already been promised a fight with the winner of the Jones-Henderson scrap despite the fact that Jones choked him unconscious less than a year ago. The second is brand new light heavyweight Chael Sonnen, who wasted no time trying to drum up a rivalry with Jones this past week after announcing that he was moving up from middleweight.

Neither fight is of particular interest to Jones, he explained, though for two very different reasons. For starters, take Machida, who Jones described as both a "great challenge" and a "tricky puzzle" from a pure martial arts perspective.

"But as a businessman, the [fight against Machida at UFC 140] had the lowest pay-per-view sales of all the fights I had in 2011," Jones said. "So it's just like, I don't see why it would benefit me to fight him again. ... I have nothing to gain there. I beat him once, and it was the lowest pay-per-view numbers I had the whole year. So why would I fight someone that no one really wants to see when there's all these other guys working their hearts out to get a chance at me? Why do they get skipped [by] a guy who lost already?"
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    people ITT need to calm down

jon jones made it public info months ago he wants to go to hw, so when he says he doesn't want lyoto im sure moving to hw is running through his mind somewhere

lyoto dont deserve a rematch either

if jones goes through hendo then he should move up weight classes imo, he pretty much cleaned lhw

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only way Machida would be an interesting or deserved rematch is if it had gone 5 rounds back and forth, or Machida had dominated before the sub. Kind of like Sonnen x Silva 1.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Or if Machida had strung together some wins.

Or if Machida had strung together some wins.
    Or that.

Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beasly3333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
    You typed all that and still come out looking like a teenager confused about his sexuality.

Unlike those you mentioned in your fail post, Jones said he wanted to go up and fight HW but claimed Dana wouldn't let him. If he is disinterested in fights at LHW then he would go up to HW, but since he only said that to try and look tougher than he is he is not moving up.
    Holy shyt you are stupid.

HE IS INTERESTED IN FIGHTING GLOVER TEXEIRA, PHIL DAVIS, ALEXANDER GUSTAFSSON, OR ANY OTHER CONTENDER HE HASN'T ALREADY BEAT THE SHYT OUT OF. What is so hard to understand? Machida/Jones was the lowest selling PPV which means the FANS DON'T CARE ABOUT IT. Now you think they are going to care about a rematch when Jones already clearly choked him unconscious? Seriously? Why the hell would Jones want to fight him? Only an idiot like yourself would try to make this like Jones is a poosy or Jones is ducking anyone. If he was ducking people then he wouldn't want to fight Glover Texeira, who Shogun wouldn't even fight.

But no, have it your way. Bones Jones is a poosy and liar because he doesn't want to fight a guy he choked unconscious NOT EVEN A FULL YEAR AGO. Machida is 2-3 in his last 5 fights...yeah, give him a title shot! He won 1 fight since getting choked out!!! Send him to Jones so he can get beat probably even quicker! There is no point to that fight. I'd much rather see him fight Teixeira or Gustafsson.

Oh yeah and if Jones can continue to make weight at LHW then that is where he will fight. He doesn't need to move up a weight class to prove anything except if he wants to prove it to himself. He would go from fighting 205 pounders to possible 265 pound fighters. Sounds like it could take some preparation considering GSP has said for like 3 years that he needs to take time and needs to prepare his body. AND GSP WOULD BE FIGHTING 15 POUNDS OVER WHAT HE DOES NOW. JONES WOULD BE FIGHTING 60 POUNDS OVER HIS CURRENT WEIGHT CLASS. Give me a break...anyone who criticizes the most active, exciting champion in the UFC is either a hater or an idiot. You seem like both.
    I rep back 500+ every time.

#1 Red quality poster Loyboy1996's Avatar
    Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Loyboy1996 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My boy Chael P. Sonnen and JonnyBones seem to be calling each other out on twitter
    *Chewing Tobacco crew*
    *Eiffel Towered a sloot crew*
    *Made a sloot squirt crew*

That is the only way Chael gets top matches, his mouth. He is a one dimensional fighter that never learned submissions. I hope he does fight Jones so we can see the first death in the octagon.