Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Minimum wage isn't even enough to live on, let alone get an education and become a skilled laborer.

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    So what you are trying to say is that everyone who works are worth just as much to an employer and that they have to employ those they do not find valuable? I know that a business is dependent on employees, that is why I did point out what really happens with the minimum wage laws and the indirectly forced employments. The business will have to pay more for wages than they would without the laws causing the production costs to go up which raises the price of the product. If the business can survive with this price, the people who suffers are not really the business owners, but the consumers who buy the product (aka the workers (low/middle class)). If the business cannot survive, the business will die and the workers will be out of work which again hurts the workers, and because the supply of this product is now less the price will here increase as well. So in both ways of looking at it, unemployment will increase and prices will increase, the law hurts the businessowners only if the business dies because of it, otherwise it hurts the workers and consumers (everybody)only.
    lmfao if the business doesn't make enough profit to pay people 7.25-8.00 an hour they shouldn't be in business

Brb you run a sweat shop brah?
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking at those bitch tits you've got OP it looks like you're not worth shiit.

nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    It's not about who can DO the job, but who IS doing the job.

If you have a burger place it doesn't matter who can do it, but who is making the burgers. If no one wanted to do that job, then you would have no business at all. Thus, the burger making is the prime income generator of the burger industry, not some other person and not the owner.

As most people who work know, when the boss is on vacation things don't stop and many times they run better.

The only time what we currently call the "top people" are needed is when they're an artist, designer, etc who is the prime person that creates the product. That is extremely rare in most industries.
    do u even atlas shrugged??

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vikingblood666 View Post
    lmfao if the business doesn't make enough profit to pay people 7.25-8.00 an hour they shouldn't be in business

Brb you run a sweat shop brah?
    Didn't you read? If they can survive the increased production costs, the prices of the products will increase thus hurting the consumers (everyone), making everyone poorer.
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stfu op I'll carve out your nipples and feed them to the poor
    President Trump 2020 and 2024

Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captainflower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take your Hayek inspired Rand loving economic illiteracy somewhere else.
    ♡♡ѾѾѾMiscers That Love Dat Ass CrewѾѾѾ♡♡
    -Grower not a Shower CREW-

How does one eat more? WaltonSimons's Avatar
    WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think that poor people should only be able to pick cotton, clean chimneys and work in coal mines.
    Australian lawbrah (in progress). (2/5) ~~~lyk dis if u Kai evry tim

We're.
    All.
    Gonna.
    Make.
    It.
    Brah.

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would say that minimum wage does work, if you compare the standards of living of countries that have a minimum wage and the ones that don't. I don't agree with the dangerous theories flying around ITT. Nutters...
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't you read? If they can survive the increased production costs, the prices of the products will increase thus hurting the consumers (everyone), making everyone poorer.
    Didn't you read that minimum wage is already severe poverty level? Rich get rich the poor get poorer. Brb banks steal billions upon billions and you guys say minimum wage is too high lmfao. Its too low. Brb gas inflation to 3.75 a gallon at my area surprised people can even survive anymore.

Bunch of slack jawed pseudo-intellectual *******s ITT.

- Amon Amarth

Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IgboMeso View Post
    I would say that minimum wage does work, if you compare the standards of living of countries that have a minimum wage and the ones that don't. I don't agree with the dangerous theories flying around ITT. Nutters...
    What is so dangerous with these basic economic theories?
    Didn't you read that minimum wage is already severe poverty level? Rich get rich the poor get poorer. Brb banks steal billions upon billions and you guys say minimum wage is too high lmfao. Its too low. Brb gas inflation to 3.75 a gallon at my house surprised people can even survive anymore.
    I give up.
    *Conspiracy Crew*

bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone got starting reps?

DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT: Op is clueless on everything.
    RIP Zyzz. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz...
    6'2" OR TALLER? I REP U GIANTS
    Do not criticise the physique of another but help him reach his limits - DranzerGT

What is so dangerous with these basic economic theories?

I give up.
    Good because you sound like some **** thats never worked a day in their life. Minimum wage is there so greedy ****ing companies can't screw over their workers anymore then they can.

- Amon Amarth

ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well I for one think forcing business to pay people more than they are worth is a great way to grow business and keep people employed, surely employees will higher people for more money than they can make from them, makes sense.

SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100)
    i disagree

businesses are out to make a profit

if a law came out tomorrow that minimum wage no longer exists.. then every person currently earning minimum wage would start getting paid less.

Good because you sound like some **** thats never worked a day in their life. Minimum wage is there so greedy ****ing companies can't screw over their workers anymore then they can.
    oh wow. The sad thing is that you think that minimum wage does anything at all to benefit the workers
    *Conspiracy Crew*

NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wanna hear crazy? Lots of Union workers in Canada making like $30-35/hr for doing sh*t labour/factory type jobs that non-Union jobs pay minimum wage for. It's crazy.

And then the f*ckers have the nerve to go on strike and bitch about 'management' wanting to cut a vacation day or some other bullsh*t that shouldn't matter when they gettin paid $30/hr when the rest gets $10 for same job just cos they Unioned.

Half the reason why companies can't afford to manufacture here now.

Think there should be a minimum wage but that extra hard and producutive workers should get rewarded... which rarely happens in a 'minimum wage type' job.

Oh yeah, the jimmies be rustled over this... bigtime

Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evac33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4th Year econ major checking in and I can confirm that minimum wage reduces the total number of dollars earned by the working class.

In an economy of 100 people 75 are employed at avg 10/h 75x10 = 750
    In an economy of 100 people 50 are employed at avg 13/h 50x13 = 650 *(minimumwage) Net wages paid are higher without minimum wage and society earns more. Of course this is not exact model but this is how it is explained in theory.

So it helps 50 people by paying them 3$ (50x3=150) more per hour but causes 25 people to be unemployed a loss of (25x10=250)in this scenario

causing a net loss of 100 (250-150=100) to society by having minimum wage.

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by matmil89 View Post
    If someone is getting paid two dollars an hour they should work at a different restaurant.
    Then everyone thinks this way, and poof.

Restaurants don't exist.
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What?

Countries with no minimum wage:
    Germany
    Sweden
    Norway
    Switzerland

All countries with equal or higher standards of living than the U.S.

thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500) thgonace is not very helpful. (-500)
    minimum wage is to required to insure that moral practices are followed by large companies. No minimum wage and there wouldn't be any jobs for you as they would all be occupied by people shipped over from third world countries to work as slave laborers.

Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000)
    If someone is getting paid two dollars an hour they should work at a different restaurant.
    Strong understanding of how the world works.

Brb every restaurant would lower their wage to $2
    "If you look at the majority of the population, they are average — and that’s because they lack the discipline needed to become the small percentage of people who have lives that are actually worth something in this world. Discipline is one of the most necessary traits for success."

TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Glarch View Post
    Strong understanding of how the world works.

Brb every restaurant would lower their wage to $2
    And then waiter would depend more on tips and have to provide good service. Same with any job - they may start someone with no experience off at $2 hour but would know that no one is willing to work long term for that, the employer would have to raise the hourly rates or lose any good employees.

As for highly paid union jobs, anyone from the union that bitches about their job should be required to work for a month at a non-union shop at those rates and realize how good they have it and how important it is they do everything they can to protect their job by building a quality product and working hard.

Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheRealCartman View Post
    And then waiter would depend more on tips and have to provide good service. Same with any job - they may start someone with no experience off at $2 hour but would know that no one is willing to work long term for that, the employer would have to raise the hourly rates or lose any good employees.

As for highly paid union jobs, anyone from the union that bitches about their job should be required to work for a month at a non-union shop at those rates and realize how good they have it and how important it is they do everything they can to protect their job by building a quality product and working hard.
    Yeah, because the world works like that. Having no minimum wage has worked so well in countries like India, North Korea and ****lia, and there certainly is no poverty in any of those countries. I'm sure it will work in the rest of the world.

Not srs, you're a moron
    "If you look at the majority of the population, they are average — and that’s because they lack the discipline needed to become the small percentage of people who have lives that are actually worth something in this world. Discipline is one of the most necessary traits for success."

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NecessaryMind View Post
    Wanna hear crazy? Lots of Union workers in Canada making like $30-35/hr for doing sh*t labour/factory type jobs that non-Union jobs pay minimum wage for. It's crazy.

And then the f*ckers have the nerve to go on strike and bitch about 'management' wanting to cut a vacation day or some other bullsh*t that shouldn't matter when they gettin paid $30/hr when the rest gets $10 for same job just cos they Unioned.
    yes heaven forbid that the workers band together for their own benefit in the same way corporations lobby for theirs. Abolishing unions will surely fix our economy in a heartbeat

broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50) broccolibro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Glarch View Post
    Yeah, because the world works like that. Having no minimum wage has worked so well in countries like India, North Korea and ****lia, and there certainly is no poverty in any of those countries. I'm sure it will work in the rest of the world.

Not srs, you're a moron
    God, you're an idiot. Because we all know poverty in North Korea and ****lia is caused solely by the absence of minimum wage in those countries.

Minimum wage works well in Norway and Singapore, two countries with higher GDP per capita than the U.S. It also works well in Sweden, Switzerland and Germany.

Kill yourself, *******.

D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having a minimum wage does nothing but hurt workers, shareholders, and consumers.

People should get payed what they are worth.

inb4 poverty *******s
    Agreed OP. when I was a liberal I used to believeinimum wage protects workers...by after watching Walter Williams explains the plight of black youth employment and econimics I realized good intentions don't mean good results

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by broccolibro View Post
    God, you're an idiot. Because we all know poverty in North Korea and ****lia is caused solely by the absence of minimum wage in those countries.

Minimum wage works well in Norway and Singapore, two countries with higher GDP per capita than the U.S. It also works well in Sweden, Switzerland and Germany.

Kill yourself, *******.
    because we all know that the prosperity of Norway and Singapore is caused solely by the absence of minimum wage in those countries

D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50) D0omsdayPrime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So why be cheap? Make minimum wage 100 dollars and that should lift people out of poverty. Hnn...liberals of peace