Closed Thread
Page 71 of 333 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 9967
    RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Week 4 of the 1st cycle and I'm loving it already! It feels great to increase my reps every week and make progress, I can't wait till my 2nd cycle where I lift heavier. My body feels that this workout works and I can see small changes already so I'm gonna run it for as long as possible. I also quit my gym & the personal trainer as I can run the workout home in my own comfort with a spotter.

Guys any tips on putting mass while using this workout? Do I need to only eat at surplus? Can beginners gain muscle and lose fat % at the same time?

My lower back is getting exercised a little during SLDL, is it normal?
    Last edited by RockStar1987; 10-21-2012 at 04:09 AM.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***

RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian the king of aesthetics

krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RockStar1987 View Post
    Week 4 of the 1st cycle and I'm loving it already! It feels great to increase my reps every week and make progress, I can't wait till my 2nd cycle where I lift heavier. My body feels that this workout works and I can see small changes already so I'm gonna run it for as long as possible. I also quit my gym & the personal trainer as I can run the workout home in my own comfort with a spotter.

Guys any tips on putting mass while using this workout? Do I need to only eat at surplus? Can beginners gain muscle and lose fat % at the same time?

My lower back is getting exercised a little during SLDL, is it normal?
    The main target muscle of SLDL is the lower back so yes.

64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000) 64509chvl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by krysix View Post
    The main target muscle of SLDL is the lower back so yes.
    Main target of SLDL's is your Hams, but does improve lower back.

krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50) krysix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 64509chvl View Post
    Main target of SLDL's is your Hams, but does improve lower back.
    Well, in exrx (I cant post links) says the target muscle is the lower back. But anyway sldl exercise both muscles.

wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depends how you do them, I arch my low back and it hits hams first then low back and core secondly. My SLDL(rdl hybrid) is same weight as my squats

Rounding the lower back will do spinae erectors but you have to go light with that weight.
    This forum is great! Wish I found it years ago.....

ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, so I followed this routine today. I can definitely feel the strengths of this program, in my shoulders and back mostly, but I was left feeling a little cheated on my legs and glutes. The squats only seemed to go so far, and the stiff leg deadlifts or the barbell deadlifts just did not seem to penetrate as deeply as the dumbbell deadlifts. Just seems like the dumbells allow a more erect posture and lock through the core. Where I did feel the SLDeadlifts was in the lower back and obliques. All and all, even using heavy weights for me, when I got to the end there were parts of me that were still asking for more. I resisted too much changing of the program but I had to do some regular deadlifts and dumbell flys and sit bench work to feel like I hit everything.

So how bad will those additions break the program?

chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisoa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do you recommend any supplements when doing this cycle?

powsucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HI all. Newbie here who has never been in the gym before... You're going to hate me for it, But I did two rounds of P90X over the past half year and dropped my BF% down a fair bit and started to see some sort of muscle mass for the first time. But I've decided that I need to start doing some heavier lifting. I need a newbie program for when I start hitting the gym, and this one looks ideal. However, I enjoy climbing (bouldering), swimming and running, I'd like to keep doing some pull-ups and pushups as well. Would this be at all possible? I know this program would be tough as it is and adapting it seems to be bad news. But I need to incorporate the things I enjoy, otherwise I won't be happy with the workout program.

I'd appreciate any feedback, cheers.

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by powsucks View Post
    HI all. Newbie here who has never been in the gym before... You're going to hate me for it, But I did two rounds of P90X over the past half year and dropped my BF% down a fair bit and started to see some sort of muscle mass for the first time. But I've decided that I need to start doing some heavier lifting. I need a newbie program for when I start hitting the gym, and this one looks ideal. However, I enjoy climbing (bouldering), swimming and running, I'd like to keep doing some pull-ups and pushups as well. Would this be at all possible? I know this program would be tough as it is and adapting it seems to be bad news. But I need to incorporate the things I enjoy, otherwise I won't be happy with the workout program.

I'd appreciate any feedback, cheers.
    Anything that is not following the program as written is not really doing the program. On the other hand, this is such a great program and it's benefits should not escape you over some pushups or pullups. So at the risk of being chastised for making an alteration suggestion, you could substitute your bench warm ups with pushups and sub the warm ups on bent over rows with the pull ups. Try that and see how it goes.
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

powsucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the reply Skullster. That seems like a good idea. I should point out that my goal is not to pack on a lot of weight. I'm pretty happy at the current weight, would like to drop some body fat whilst adding some lean muscle

Would the following work, with your suggestion re bodyweight exercises?

Monday: Swimming and Climbing
    Tuesday: Heavy lift day
    Wednesday: Day off
    Thursday: Moderate lift day + Small run
    Friday: Day off
    Saturday: Light lift day + Sprints
    Sunday: Climbing

I just don't want to be doing too much and preventing my body from recovering. Cheers.

Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kottermode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Stephen109 View Post
    I can understand your frustration at the thought of starting from the beginning again after completing a cycle (5 weeks) using dumbells. If I was in your shoes I would calculate my 10 rep max & just start afresh. Yes the first cycle will be easy but as All Pro makes clear it gets very difficult very quickly. You could use the first cycle as an opportunity to focus on correct form if you are inexperienced with the barbell exercises.
    Thanks, I'm definitely going to re-test my 10rm but I'm leaning towards starting with Cycle 2 of my newfound 10rm with barbells. Starting anew would feel like I was wasting my time and would really kill my motivation.

(Maybe my questions get lost among the others but I feel they rarely get answered, so thanks again.)

Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wannagoheavy View Post
    Depends how you do them, I arch my low back and it hits hams first then low back and core secondly. My SLDL(rdl hybrid) is same weight as my squats

Rounding the lower back will do spinae erectors but you have to go light with that weight.
    Rounding the back will screw up your back. Everyone I've ever heard or read specifically says to NOT round the back while doing SLDLs, RDLs, or DLs.

PGRAYMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dips

This looks like a great program, and I am starting this week. I have read the questions and answers about modifying the program, and am fine leaving it the way it is. However, I have also seen the comments regarding lack of tricep exercises. Would there be any negative impact adding two sets of weighted dips at the end of the heavy day each week? This is more for curiosity sake than anything, as I plan on leaving the program alone for at least the first three cycles as suggested.

ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Flyman75 View Post
    Rounding the back will screw up your back. Everyone I've ever heard or read specifically says to NOT round the back while doing SLDLs, RDLs, or DLs.
    Even just bending forward and rounding the neck and shoulders with no weight will demonstrate how much strain it puts on your neck and upper back. With no weight it is actually a good self adjustment and you are likely to feel pops and cracks in the upper back and shoulders. I don't know for sure, but that seems to me to be a good sign that such a posture is not appropriate for a load. I have put pressure on a nerve by doing this too deeply and then coming up to a shoulders down/back straight posture. Definitely don't go deep or heavy with your back rounded.

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by powsucks View Post
    Thanks for the reply Skullster. That seems like a good idea. I should point out that my goal is not to pack on a lot of weight. I'm pretty happy at the current weight, would like to drop some body fat whilst adding some lean muscle

Would the following work, with your suggestion re bodyweight exercises?

Monday: Swimming and Climbing
    Tuesday: Heavy lift day
    Wednesday: Day off
    Thursday: Moderate lift day + Small run
    Friday: Day off
    Saturday: Light lift day + Sprints
    Sunday: Climbing

I just don't want to be doing too much and preventing my body from recovering. Cheers.
    Cardio on your off days is fine. Just be aware of the symptoms of over training and cut back if you start feeling them.

~Army Veteran Crew~

Originally Posted by Skullster View Post
    Cardio on your off days is fine. Just be aware of the symptoms of over training and cut back if you start feeling them.
    What are the signs of over training? I like to feel worked, and I like for that tight, worked feeling to carry into the next day. I also don't want to overdo it and risk injury. How can I know I am pushing to the limit but not over it?

rong2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi -
    Do overhead shoulder press is a challenge.
    I use not big weight. And my wrist always not comfortable. I understand when I do prees , I retret my wrist to ensure arm are vertical to ground.

Anything wrong? Any thought why wrist get uncomfor and a little pain?

terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) terty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been doing allpros for about 5-6 weeks so far. After about four weeks, I ended up not lifting for about a week (holiday, some other issues) and throughout the first few weeks I was having problems with the weight being quite easy. So after the fourth week I decided to up the weight a bit (bench went from 10kg - 20kg (dont count the bar)) and I feel that I really need to push to achieve the reps. I am still able to complete all the reps, but I feel that I really need to push. I also don't really do moderate or easy days, I just tend to keep the weight as is, and while I feel a little more tired, it really hasn't impacted me much at all. Question is, am I alright doing this, or should I immediately drop some weight and start doing the moderate and easy days?

adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    for the bench press, can i do an incline dumbbell bench press?

Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kranston is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ngtvenfnty View Post
    What are the signs of over training? I like to feel worked, and I like for that tight, worked feeling to carry into the next day. I also don't want to overdo it and risk injury. How can I know I am pushing to the limit but not over it?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=overtraining

Originally Posted by ngtvenfnty View Post
    Awesome link Kranston. I would rep you but I'm on spread.

~Army Veteran Crew~

Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by terty1234 View Post
    Been doing allpros for about 5-6 weeks so far. After about four weeks, I ended up not lifting for about a week (holiday, some other issues) and throughout the first few weeks I was having problems with the weight being quite easy. So after the fourth week I decided to up the weight a bit (bench went from 10kg - 20kg (dont count the bar)) and I feel that I really need to push to achieve the reps. I am still able to complete all the reps, but I feel that I really need to push. I also don't really do moderate or easy days, I just tend to keep the weight as is, and while I feel a little more tired, it really hasn't impacted me much at all. Question is, am I alright doing this, or should I immediately drop some weight and start doing the moderate and easy days?
    No offense, but if you're upping the weight in the middle of a cycle (especially doubling the weight) and not doing moderate and light days, then you're not following the program. My suggestion would be to go back and start Cycle 1 all over again...in part because you never really started it according to all pro's routine. Redo your 10-rep max, and start with Cycle 1, Week 1. Even if the weight seems to easy, stay with that weight because it will get tougher starting in Cycle 2. And quite simply, if you're not doing heavy/moderate/light days, then you are not doing all pro's routine. There's really no other way to say it.

Originally Posted by Skullster View Post
    Awesome link Kranston. I would rep you but I'm on spread.
    Repped him . Not that is has the effect of you repping him, lol.

Originally Posted by adamaby View Post
    for the bench press, can i do an incline dumbbell bench press?
    Depends on what you have available to you. Do you have a flat bench and a bar? If all you have is DBs, then you have to do what you have to do . If you have a bar, I'd use that just to follow AP's routine. As for the incline, I would stick to the flat bench, but I'm not sure how much that matters.

smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krysix View Post
    Well, in exrx (I cant post links) says the target muscle is the lower back. But anyway sldl exercise both muscles.
    http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...gDeadlift.html

Sorry, you must have been looking at a different exercise. Lower back & glutes are involved, but not the prime mover. Also, I get the feeling that many people here do regular deadlifts or some hybrid on accident, given the weight (in proportion to their other lifts) they are using.

Originally Posted by smitty67 View Post
    http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...gDeadlift.html

Sorry, you must have been looking at a different exercise. Lower back & glutes are involved, but not the prime mover. Also, I get the feeling that many people here do regular deadlifts or some hybrid on accident, given the weight (in proportion to their other lifts) they are using.
    If you google or youtube "stiff legged deadlift", you will see multiple ways of doing the SLDL. I do mine exactly as the guy in the link you posted, but I don't go as low. I saw a guy on youtube say that if someone is having lower back pain, he/she should just take the bar to the knees. I tried that but didn't feel the stretch in the hammies at all.

smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PGRAYMAN View Post
    This looks like a great program, and I am starting this week. I have read the questions and answers about modifying the program, and am fine leaving it the way it is. However, I have also seen the comments regarding lack of tricep exercises. Would there be any negative impact adding two sets of weighted dips at the end of the heavy day each week? This is more for curiosity sake than anything, as I plan on leaving the program alone for at least the first three cycles as suggested.
    Between bench press and overhead press, the triceps get plenty of work, especially for the target audience of this program, but it probably varies individual. You'll know better after those 3 you plan to do "as is". I'm on cycle 5 right now, and couldn't imagine doing tricep dips at the end.... Started cutting this cycle, so I *really* couldn't imagine it.

MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chrisoa View Post
    do you recommend any supplements when doing this cycle?
    It depends on what your goals are, are you cutting or bulking?? I personally have a multi-vitamin, fish oil morning and dinner as well as a post work out/daily protein shake.

The short answer is yes, but depends on what your goals are. Give some more information on what you are attempting to achieve and people can recommend some specific supplements

Originally Posted by Flyman75 View Post
    Repped him . Not that is has the effect of you repping him, lol.
    Ha went to rep you for repping him for me and I am on spread with you too! lol Sheesh I need to go visit some other forums and spread it around

~Army Veteran Crew~

adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrSlippery View Post
    It depends on what your goals are, are you cutting or bulking?? I personally have a multi-vitamin, fish oil morning and dinner as well as a post work out/daily protein shake.

The short answer is yes, but depends on what your goals are. Give some more information on what you are attempting to achieve and people can recommend some specific supplements
    what supplements should i take if i'm trying to cut down? (i'm 16 so i don't want to take too many supplements)

Closed Thread
Page 71 of 333 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast