Closed Thread
Page 93 of 333 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 9967
    MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tupperwolf View Post
    At the start of Cycle 3 I've started doing my calves right after squats because I'm using the same weight for both, bar is already set up, etc. All Pro says you can do them this way if it's more convenient for you.
    Same with me, on Cycle 3 and I either do them right after squats or before or after SLDL as they are all the same weight.

scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10) scubahsteve is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wannagoheavy View Post
    It helps by engaging your lower body and biggest muscles (glutes and hams) It helps give a solid base to push off of. The bench is the hardest to get proper form because it is a full body exercise and most use upper body only and bad form.

here is the video

Right on...thanks for the info

MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by scubahsteve View Post
    Right on...thanks for the info
    That is exactly how I do it as well, you want to make sure your shoulder blades are pushing against the bench with a slight arc in your back.

stevebeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this is probably best in the health section, but since you are all doing the beginner routine with me, how often do you take protein and/or creatine? I've been consuming just one scoop of protein (24gm) mixed with 1 teaspoon of creatine just after workouts (so only 3x per week). Should I be doing it daily? Should I also double my protein amount?

Thanks!

Verbing Weirds Language Tupperwolf's Avatar
    Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Protein shakes are marketed as a magic supplement that you need to drink after working out to make gains. This is just a way for the companies to make money. Protein shakes are just a way to supplement your diet with protein if you can't seem to get enough through whole foods like meat, eggs and dairy products. Unless you are a vegetarian getting enough protein through whole foods shouldn't be a problem.

You will be best served by doing some research in the stickies in the Nutrition section, specifically "Calculating Macrunitrient Needs" thread to learn about protein and how much of it and other macronutrients you need to have in your diet. Take your time to read and understand the information.

As for creatine, just take 5g every day at any time you choose.
    Last edited by Tupperwolf; 11-06-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    US Coast Guard ~ SEMPER PARATUS

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stevebeans View Post
    I know this is probably best in the health section, but since you are all doing the beginner routine with me, how often do you take protein and/or creatine? I've been consuming just one scoop of protein (24gm) mixed with 1 teaspoon of creatine just after workouts (so only 3x per week). Should I be doing it daily? Should I also double my protein amount?

Thanks!
    Protein shakes are not a magic supplement. It is just a way to get additional protein if you can't seem to get enough in your diet. You will be best served by doing some research in the stickies in the Nutrition section, specifically "Calculating Macrunitrient Needs" thread to learn about protein and how much of it you need to have in your diet. Take your time to read and understand the information.

As for creatine, just take 5g a day at any time you choose.
    ^^ This

My protein sup intake varies depending on my daily needs. If I don't eat a lot of meat that day, I will make up what I need.

That said, I always start the day with a two scoop shake in the morning. Sometimes that is all I take, other times I will have more.....

As for creatine. As Tupp said, 5g a day. Does't matter what time of day. I take mine in the evening, only because on workout days that's what time I workout. I like to take it after a workout and find it easier to take it at the same time every day. That way it becomes routine and I'm less likely to forget.
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Originally Posted by stevebeans View Post

Thanks!
    As Tupperwolf said, most people take a protein shake daily because they cannot eat enough food in a day to get the protein needed (without having to many calories). I would suggest taking it daily no question same with the creatine 5g daily is ideal.

stevebeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like taking creatine with protein because it's the only real time I'm 100% sure I'm going to drink the whole drink. On other days I'll toss it in my water and end up forgetting about it because I don't drink water fast, next thing I know the water is warm and I'm getting a new glass. I may just do the protein shake daily to guarantee 24g + the amino acids it contains, then I'll mix in my typical diet. Some days I eat a decent amount of meat, other days not so much.

I will definitely check out the nutrition section for more info though. Thanks!

Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of people just dump the scoop of creatine in their mouth and swallow it with a big gulp of water. I have no personal knowledge since I've never used creatine mono.

A lot of people just dump the scoop of creatine in their mouth and swallow it with a big gulp of water. I have no personal knowledge since I've never used creatine mono.
    I would not be able to do that, I personally mix it with 100% grape juice. Let it sit a good 5-10 minutes because it does not tend to mix up that well and then drink it back

ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...Unless you are a vegetarian getting enough protein through whole foods shouldn't be a problem...
    Even this may be exaggerated. I think where vegetarians run into trouble is that they often have other eating and food perception issues. They do not eat enough or in variety. I knew a "vegetarian" once who's daily lunch consisted of waffle fries. If a person is eating the volume and variety demanded by a vegetarian diet I don't think they will run into problems. I did it for a while. My digestive system is healthier when I do, but I have trouble getting enough calories from a whole food diet and I am always hungry.

Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm using dumbbells and for squats they are bit light.

Can I do dumbbell lunges + one legged calf raises ?

Also would 2 day rest between training be too long

Was thinking an 8 day cycle with 3 training days with the 8 days . Since i do shiftwork would fit in better. Plus being over 40 need more rest ?

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Grailer View Post

Was thinking an 8 day cycle with 3 training days with the 8 days . Since i do shiftwork would fit in better. Plus being over 40 need more rest ?
    If you don't have enough weight try looking in the local classifieds or on Craigslist / Kijiji in your area. I would recommend getting what you need to do the program properly.

The program is written with a one day rest period between heavy/med/light days and a 2 day rest period between your light and heavy day.

This will help with endurance. Resting for 2 days between each workout kind of defeats the purpose.

I am also over 40 and don't find it that bad. Doing some cardio on off days will help too.
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Muuks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Today I had my first training for this program. I can agree with some of the opinion made, that it is kind of wierd not doing exercises for more repetitions, but I will stick to this program for at least 3 - 4 cycles, to see where it will take me.

I failed at the OBP, did 7 on the second set, but after consulting with trainer on the barbell weight, I realised that I put 2,5 kilos ( about 4,5 pounds) more weight that I should, so i will count this day as Done 100%.

As I was lifting 6 months before, I really didn't feel the necessary work is done for my Triceps, I know, that Allpro said it is possible to add some tricep training after cycle 3, if it feels needed, but i think I could just add some dips at the end of workout, just to get some right work for Tri's.

Got done with this day in about 50 minutes, including couple sets of abs in different style, it felt short also, but I really realised, that it will take hard work and dedication to progress in this program, couse of the repetitions increasing in weeks.

Gonna make some feedback on how is this working out, so good luck to me, and all of You, hard workers!

AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by scubahsteve View Post
    Dude....we gotta talk. I got to know what your method was for dropping those 30. I'm starting to get a little discouraged with the tape & scale.
    Hey man.. I think my biggest problems were i wasn't counting cals, dinner was my biggest meal, and i was not lifting.

I started eating at maintenance, reduced size of dinner and kept track of calories then got down to 230. Did alot of running/ HITT on track/ bleachers 4x's a week no lifting. After this I started eating breakfast (wasnt before) and added snacks like fruits, granola, yogurt, buts. then started cutting at approx -500 cals, started allpro and kept running 3 x's a week and got to 220ish (joined myfitnesspal around this time) and basically kept doing this till i stalled out around 213-215..

Switched meal plan to intermittant fasting on top of the cal deficit and finally broke below 210 yest in morning...

i think the running/ cardio has been a big help too. i do 4-6 mile runs (treadmill/ outdoor) 3/ week on non lifting days which is 600-900 cals every time i run (was training for tough mudder). I also do 10 min elliptical warmup before lifting and 15min HIIT on ellip afterwards..

Like many folks arounds these parts say, results are possible without the cardio with a strict diet, but i would strongly recommend.

My journal ex food intake if your interested:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148403863

sorry for longwindedness...
    Last edited by AcesUp23; 11-06-2012 at 01:10 PM.

nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrSlippery View Post
    I am pretty sure AllPro mentioned way back that you could do calf raises anytime really, however the rest of the lifts are in a specific order for a reason.
    At the start of Cycle 3 I've started doing my calves right after squats because I'm using the same weight for both, bar is already set up, etc. All Pro says you can do them this way if it's more convenient for you.
    Awesome. I was assuming as much and this program has my curiosity piqued. I'm doing my "20% off" workout tonight for week 1.
    Mixing creatine mono in orange juice since 1999.

200 lbs surpassed after 29 years - Dec. 23, 2009

on this forum, squats cured cancer -manofhorror555

whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

That's why I've started doing. Except don't drink it with water, do it up with white grape juice or apple juice. It may be bro-science, but it seems logical that if you drink it with a bunch of water, you'll just pee it out. The sugars in the juice gives you an insulin spike, helping the creatine absorb into your body. Again, this may all be bro-science but juice tastes better than water when you have to drink a gallon or two of water through out the day. False or not, it makes my taste buds feel better about it.

Just take a swig of juice pour the powder in your mouth, another swig, swish and swallow.

Quick and easy unless the spoon hits your mouth and the powder goes all over your beard.

KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGC8R is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been working out steadily since Jan 1st. but lately I haven't been making any gains. I also need to expedite my workouts so I figured I'd try out this program.

I played football all through HS and have listed off and on since I've been 13. I'm still trying to get my eating lifestyle correct and it's slowly getting there. That being said this workout kicked my ass and I was spent by the time I got home. I could barely walk my dogs. Here are my first workouts results....

Squats:
    135x8x2
    165x8x2

Bench:
    135x8x2
    185x8x2

Bent Over Row:
    75x8x2
    115x8x2

Over Head Press:
    75x8x2
    105x8x2

Stiff Leg Dead Lift:
    135:8x2
    165x8x2

Barbell Curl:
    55x8x2
    75x8x2

Calf Raises:
    95x12x2
    135x8x2

I think I did it right but let me know if I should be doing it differently
    "It's never too late to become what you might have been." -George Elliot

" Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. " - Arnold

Two things I remind myself of and use my previous attempts at weightloss and the failure of those attempts as motivation.

Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by FitBeyondForty View Post
    If you don't have enough weight try looking in the local classifieds or on Craigslist / Kijiji in your area. I would recommend getting what you need to do the program properly.
    Ordered some ironmaster quicklock dumbbells which have about 125 pounds max weight each . But eventually i should beable to squat 250 pounds but lunge 250 pounds on one leg would be 500 pounds combined if that makes sense. Using dumbbels because of shoulder injury makes squating with bar impossible

jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking forward to week 2 day 2 tomorrow, especially after the intense heavy day on monday.
    But on a side note whats everyone's chest gains been like after doing a few cycles of this program?
    I would really like to get a bigger more sculpted chest as its lacking a little bit (not that I am huge anywhere else haha)

Originally Posted by KINGC8R View Post
    I've been working out steadily since Jan 1st. but lately I haven't been making any gains. I also need to expedite my workouts so I figured I'd try out this program.

I played football all through HS and have listed off and on since I've been 13. I'm still trying to get my eating lifestyle correct and it's slowly getting there. That being said this workout kicked my ass and I was spent by the time I got home. I could barely walk my dogs. Here are my first workouts results....[snip]
    I think I did it right but let me know if I should be doing it differently
    I hate to break it to you but you did it wrong. You did way more than this routine calls for, I'm not surprised that it kicked your butt.

You should be doing TWO worksets of each exercise. The first three exercises (squats, bench, BORs) must have one warm-up set of 25% of your workset weight and one warmup set of 50% of your workset weight before you complete the two work sets at the full weight. If the 25% warmup is less than 45lbs it's OK to just use the bar at 45lbs.

You can do these warmup sets for the rest of the exercises if you like but it's not mandatory.

Let me break it down for you, assuming that you've properly calculated your weights this is what you should have done.

Squats:
    45x8x1
    80x8x1
    165x8x2

Bench:
    45x8x1
    90x2x1
    185x8x2

Bent Over Row:
    45x8x1
    55x8x1
    115x8x2

Over Head Press:
    105x8x2

Stiff Leg Dead Lift:
    165x8x2

Barbell Curl:
    75x8x2

Calf Raises:
    135x8x2
    Last edited by Tupperwolf; 11-06-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Originally Posted by jjv101 View Post
    Looking forward to week 2 day 2 tomorrow, especially after the intense heavy day on monday.
    But on a side note whats everyone's chest gains been like after doing a few cycles of this program?
    I would really like to get a bigger more sculpted chest as its lacking a little bit (not that I am huge anywhere else haha)
    I've only done a couple of cycles but I've definitely noticed some improvement in my chest, particularly in the definition of the middle of my chest and the separation of the pecs. The fact that I've lost so much fat from that area helps but I would say I'm definitely seeing some gradual gains.

CoachMike10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMike10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoachMike10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the best thing about any beginner routine is that they work, doesn't have to be the best in the world just has to have some form of linear progression and bang results!

Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    I've never understood the idea of 1 rep maxes. I mean, sure, I can bench 150 lbs 1 RM, but that's not the same as benching 12 reps of a particular weight, because that's what you need to build muscle. Can somebody enlighten me why people throw around their 1 RMs?
    I agree , this isnt a powerlifting program

Zanderino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've read through the thread, and it seems like it doesn't provide work for the lats; at the end of three cycles, should I add in pull-ups? Additionally, how well will the overhead press (and other exercises) work my upper traps? Should I add shrugs at the end of four cycles to target them?

wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zanderino View Post
    I've read through the thread, and it seems like it doesn't provide work for the lats; at the end of three cycles, should I add in pull-ups? Additionally, how well will the overhead press (and other exercises) work my upper traps? Should I add shrugs at the end of four cycles to target them?
    Run the 3 cycles and see how you feel when your heavy day cycle 1 is now light day cycle 3, give it a try and you will see results.

OHP squeeze at top for traps

BOR with a wider grip will hit lats.
    This forum is great! Wish I found it years ago.....

Originally Posted by wannagoheavy View Post
    Run the 3 cycles and see how you feel when your heavy day cycle 1 is now light day cycle 3, give it a try and you will see results.

OHP squeeze at top for traps

BOR with a wider grip will hit lats.
    I thought Bent Over Rows were great compound exercises for Lats / Biceps / Upper back.

One Arm Dumbbell Rows hit them hard

lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't have a squat rack and I've wanted to start this program for a very long time. Are there any alternatives I can do for squats or could I just do jefferson squats? Also it's hard for me to do OHP because I obviously have no where to load / unload the bar / rack or unrack it. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Grailer View Post

Over 40 is no excuse around here although, while at my desk at work, I realized I completely left out SLDL's.

Age related?

redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Desparado View Post
    You are 5'10 and weigh 158 lbs and you are on a calorie deficit? Why?
    Really trying to cut to loose my pot belly . Have always had a lot of abdominal fat Which is last to go. Went and did dexa scan last week as suspected total bf 18.3% but android area bf was 28%! This is the bad very unhealthy fat.

Dexa Scan

Should I not be cutting? Don't know any other way to loose abdominal fat
    Last edited by redcaesar; 11-07-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    LBS - BF Date Comment
    185.2- 23.8% 02/01/2012<started cardio/ate better
    175.4- 19.9% 04/04/2012<added weights 2/w
    168.6- 18.6% 09/04/2012<added extra day. Now 3/w weights
    166.6- 18.5% 10/02/2012<started IF w/Cal deficit and BCAA's+FastedTrain
    165.4- 18.0% 10/09/2012<started All pro - Simple Beginner's
    159.2- 16.4% 11/01/2012<dexa scan at 18.3%
    140.4- 12.9% 02/21/2013
    137.5- 9.9% 03/01/2013 <dexa scan at 6.7%!
    155- 12.0% 07/07/2013<slowbulk/recomp/maint?

Closed Thread
Page 93 of 333 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast