Closed Thread
Page 96 of 333 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 9967
    MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smitty67 View Post
    That's squatting 2x you 1RM, not your 10RM, right? Seem to recall that... Not sure many people would make it to 2x their weight for 10 reps ;-)
    Yes that is correct it's your 1RM you need to be at squat 2x your body weight and bench 1.5x to be considered intermediate.

MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by scubahsteve View Post
    Ahh geez...I thought we were supposed to stand bent at a 45* and pull to the bottom of the rib cage? No?
    It depends who you ask, I personally do them a little more bent over than 45 as I feels it targets the middle back and lats best. That said everyone is different.

Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Strong_1rd_Post View Post
    Updating new lifts for week 1, Heavy Day...for next week...(forgot what cycle i'm on, lol)

SQUAT: 170lbs!

BENCH: 130lbs (repeating)

BOR: 125lbs (repeating)

SP: 80lbs (repeating)

SLDL: 165lbs!

BBCurls: 75lbs (repeating)

Cavles: Seated Machine

The cycle I just finished was definitely very difficult toward the end. And I would have been very happy to pass on Bench and BOR's. But it wasn't meant to be. Curls and SP I find very difficult. Overall, I got VERY close to completing the lifts. I think the next cycle will be more smooth sailing, up until the end of course.

At least I'm losing fat right now, which is definitely a good thing! I might not be getting stronger, but as long as I see changes in the mirror - that's what I'm pleased about.

During the next cycle, I also plan to CONTINUE to make mirror/scale progress...and any increases in strength I'll take as a bonus. But I swear, I am going to RIP THE FCUKING GYM APART...from this point...and onwards!!!

Overall, Yes...I'm happy to be making mirror progress...but there is always room for improvement, and I'm just going to keep on going until I am no longer a beginner!!!
    Awesome work! Keep it up.

+1 on this. I've noticed from the last 2-3 months that my forearm definition has changed quite a bit and I would have to attribute that to holding, pushing & pulling a loaded bar.
    I use gloves and like them okay. They don't prevent me from getting my hands around the bars and gripping them tightly.

Ahh geez...I thought we were supposed to stand bent at a 45* and pull to the bottom of the rib cage? No?
    That's how I do mine. Video's were linked in Part I (I think), and I'm pretty sure the video showed a lady doing the BORs. She was at a 45* angle. That's where I got my form from.

ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stevebeans View Post
    Most of my lifting experience came from the tutoring of an older friend who really had no clue what he was doing. He didn't understand proteins or anything of that nature and completely brushed off leg workouts except for perhaps 2x a month when he had extra energy.

This is resulting me to ask a lot of 'newbie' questions, so here is another. What are your thoughts of gloves versus no gloves? I hear a lot of pros for no gloves, but haven't read much in support of gloves. Is it a big difference to lift with or without gloves or is this a minor issue based on preference?

Thanks!
    I like the feel of using the gloves. The bar does not quite feel like it is all the way in my hand. Maybe it is just the thickness of the gloves that makes my hand feel more full. From a functional perspective I can't see why it would make much of a difference. If you are gripping firmly using the whole hand and getting deep into those forearms, any differences would be minimal. Gloves might cheat your palm out of a few callouses, but you may just thank yourself for that during your next fap session.

W3zz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got my own routine but **** looks good for the other starts brah!

Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flyman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Found this with a quick search:
    http://stronglifts.com/3-reasons-dea...-gloves-sucks/

but then this:
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/44...ifting-gloves/

and also this:
    http://voices.yahoo.com/weight-lifti...ng-909137.html

Seems very much to be a personal preference. I think I may try it without gloves tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Flyman75 View Post
    Seems very much to be a personal preference. I think I may try it without gloves tomorrow.
    No question it's personal preference, it's kinda like working on a car or outside doing yard work. Some people have to have gloves and others (like myself) despise them. For me I do not feel as connected with gloves

Let us know how you end up liking them.

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wear gloves. Always have. I tried without when I started this routine and didn't like it.

It's a personal preference thing.
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

belblade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    C1W2 medium day is in the books ! I really killed it today. Minimal rest (1 minute) and went through the whole workout in about 36 minutes! Felt really great and looking forward to light day and the next heavy one (which will start to be more of a challenge i'm sure )
    check post #2361 on page 79 in the A Simple Beginner's Routine part III - thread for my easy-to-use spreadsheet

frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FitBeyondForty View Post
    Absolutely. Once you use the proper form for any exercise it changes that lift.

If you can't do it with the proper form at the current weight then drop the weight. It will only help in the long run. Sounds like you were not hitting the right muscle group doing it the way you have been.

On a sad note. I am facing the reality of taking a break form the routine or at least a few of the lifts.

My elbow has started to give me trouble again. I cannot to OHP or curls with the proper form. BORs are also uncomfortable on my elbow.

It's really sore and I am starting to experience numbness along the inside edge of my thumb.

I may take a week off and reevaluate.
    Sorry about the elbow. Taking a break sucks but sometimes it's what you need. Have you seen somebody about it?

Originally Posted by MrSlippery View Post
    No question it's personal preference, it's kinda like working on a car or outside doing yard work. Some people have to have gloves and others (like myself) despise them. For me I do not feel as connected with gloves

Let us know how you end up liking them.
    Definitely will let you guys know how I like lifting without them.

I wear gloves. Always have. I tried without when I started this routine and didn't like it.

It's a personal preference thing.
    I'm wondering if there is something to this idea of a weaker grip with gloves. If I was guaranteed that I'd have a stronger grip without gloves, I'd definitely stop using them for good.

chubbybones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubbybones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished my C1W3D1 for 10 reps.And although i passed all lifts ,I found the squat and over head press quite challenging.I'm guessing these will be my weak points.
    Trying hard to focus on form and protect my lower back and it seems to be holding out quite well so far.Same can't be said for my right elbow.Im starting to feel some weakness
    especially when i perform bench press.It makes a clicking sound on every rep on the up phase of the lift.No pain just general weakness and noises.Hopefully that will sort itself out
    as it conditions to the program.

Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I sprained my lower back and today is my heavy day, sprain is not serious though if I try squats or straight legged Deadlift I can feel a slight pain, should I just so my heavy day tomorrow?

chubbybones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubbybones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ermacs View Post
    I sprained my lower back and today is my heavy day, sprain is not serious though if I try squats or straight legged Deadlift I can feel a slight pain, should I just so my heavy day tomorrow?
    Hi Ermacs,im no expert and those more qualified will probably advise,but i would never mess with anything to do with your back.Even a slight sprain can develop into something much worse.I too have had back problems and to be honest i just wont risk doing any further damage to it.
    I would suggest you wait and see how it feels tomorrow and go from there.

Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ermacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chubbybones View Post
    Hi Ermacs,im no expert and those more qualified will probably advise,but i would never mess with anything to do with your back.Even a slight sprain can develop into something much worse.I too have had back problems and to be honest i just wont risk doing any further damage to it.
    I would suggest you wait and see how it feels tomorrow and go from there.
    Thanks and I skipped my heavy day and will do tomorrow

Back is almost at 100% already lol

ultra1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ain't it too long to do this more than 6 cycles than?

I've been told you need to change your routine sometime, because you'll progress faster and I wanna do some other routine sometimes also, after 4 cycles I think, it's bad to do that than?

If I continu like you to do my bodyweight 2x i'll need to do this routine 1/2/3 more year or more with the 10% increase a cycle haha. That's not gonna happen so long the same routine..

krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Flyman75 View Post
    Definitely will let you guys know how I like lifting without them.

I'm wondering if there is something to this idea of a weaker grip with gloves. If I was guaranteed that I'd have a stronger grip without gloves, I'd definitely stop using them for good.
    i wear gloves, i feel a better grip with them.

oh and i wear gloves almost on everything: riding gloves, cycling gloves, cooking gloves, and now weightlifting gloves.
    Cycle: 1 | Starting Weight: 200lbs
    Cycle: 2 | Starting Weight: 192lbs (+1 week, i finished in 6wks)
    Cycle: 3 | Starting Weight: 198lbs (Could be the holidays), I am also taking Nitrotech
    Cycle: 4 | Starting Weight: 198lbs (+2weeks on C2W5 insufficient plates), using Muscletech

"ad astra per aspera"

johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnlou1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cycle 1, week 2 numbers:

SQUAT: 150 lbs - Barbells
    BENCH: 110 lbs - Dumbbells
    BOR: 100 lbs - Dumbbells
    SP: 80 lbs - Dumbbells
    SLDL: 120 lbs - Dumbbells
    BBCurls: 70 lbs - EZ Curl Bars

Just checking in the numbers above, anything seems irregular in terms of weight size to anyone?

Also, have a trip to VA for my 20% non-heavy day. As you can see in the above, I prefer Dumbbells to almost all my exercises... However, I don't know whats a good compound exercise that could replace squats without use of Barbells? Also I have to ask again, am I doing anything horrible by doing Dumbbells on the exercises I've listed? I really enjoy it much more due to not having to spend alot of time taking the weights off and on and taking up valuable rack space. What % am I losing in terms of maximum efficiency vs Barbells on all exercises?
    Last edited by johnlou1983; 11-08-2012 at 08:45 PM.

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a question about the medium, light workouts.

At the moment I only bench 85kg, and Squat 95kg. How essential is it that I make sure I don't lift at 100% on all 3 days.

To be honest, I'm probably being silly questioning a routine that's so praised and should just do what it says. But just wondering if anyone can explain the benefits/necessity of the lighter workouts when you are beginning. I really feel like I don't need to lighten the workouts... Why lift 77kg on my second workout when I can still lift 85kg!

alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DouLou View Post
    I have a question about the medium, light workouts.

At the moment I only bench 85kg, and Squat 95kg. How essential is it that I make sure I don't lift at 100% on all 3 days.

To be honest, I'm probably being silly questioning a routine that's so praised and should just do what it says. But just wondering if anyone can explain the benefits/necessity of the lighter workouts when you are beginning. I really feel like I don't need to lighten the workouts... Why lift 77kg on my second workout when I can still lift 85kg!
    Here ya go...

Originally Posted by whiskeysticks View Post
    It's the built in deload of the program. If go balls out three days a week, five weeks per cycle at five cycles your body won't have time to fully recover week to week, day to day. For the most part, you're working your entire body with this program. If you went to the gym 5 times a week, one of those days would be chest. This gives you the rest of the days to have your chest muscles relax while you work the other muscle groups the other days you're in the gym. By deloading, you get recovery time while still working those muscles, just at a lower weight.
    Trample the weak...Conquer the strong...Hurdle the dead

Former 400+ Guy

Current Program: Cycle 4 of AllPro's beginner routine

Dec 1st - Mar 1st Transformation Participant

Starting Weight - 393.2 lbs (Dec 1st)
    Current Weight - 351.6 lbs (Feb 24th)
    ----------------------------------
    Total Weight Loss - 41.6 lbs

Ending Goal Weight: 340.0 lbs
    Ending Weight: ???

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alacriTEA View Post
    Here ya go...
    Appreciated brah

Zanderino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wannagoheavy View Post
    Run the 3 cycles and see how you feel when your heavy day cycle 1 is now light day cycle 3, give it a try and you will see results.

OHP squeeze at top for traps

BOR with a wider grip will hit lats.
    Thanks! I suppose that I can do the OHP squeeze right away to work the upper traps, without having to go through three cycles. But should I wait until I am done with said cycles before I do bent-over rows with a wider grip, or could I do one set of BORs with a narrow grip and one with a wider grip?

Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Making amazing gains , didnt think muscle memory was so good since havent trained in 20 years.

Using 1 arm dumbbell rows , dumbbell lunges and 1 leg calf raises seems to work well until i get too strong

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frenchy72 View Post
    Sorry about the elbow. Taking a break sucks but sometimes it's what you need. Have you seen somebody about it?
    Thanks.

No, not yet. I'm going to give it some time off and see what happens. Pretty bummed. I was making great progress.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frenchy72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    C2W4 in the books and I learned TWO very big lesson.

1st lesson - Never, ever miss Monday. Two heavy days SUCKS!

2nd lesson - If you do miss Monday, and you have to do Tuesday/Friday heavies, and you go in Wednesday evening for some light cardio, and the tiny little trainer dares you and a buddy into taking her "power circuit" class...DO NOT. AllPro mentions how important rest and not over-training is. I am now a believer. The class was a 45 minute cross-fit style circuit (body weight/resistance bands/constant high HR) that kicked my ass. Fast forward to this morning and me having to embarrassingly roll the barbell down to my lap after 6 of 11 reps during second set...horrible. The only upside is that I was so enraged by that failure that it pushed me through OHP with no problem.

For those asking, "Would it be OK if I........?"

Stick to the program.

1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fatoldman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frenchy72 View Post
    C2W4 in the books and I learned TWO very big lesson.

For those asking, "Would it be OK if I........?"

Stick to the program.
    How true! Rule #1
    Soon to be X-Fatoldman :)

If you always do what you've always done
    You'll Always get what you always got

My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150344193

7-9-12 295 lbs
    9-19-14 218 lbs

birdman407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Intensity level?

Well, iv just completed Cycle 1 and whilst medium and light days were no problem obviously, I'm just wondering on a scale of 1-10, how intense should heavy day feel on week one? I av tested my 10 rep Max's and were lifting at that for 8 reps but it was really tough to get 2/8 reps on a couple of the exercises. Any thoughts? Should I lower the weight slightly for week 2 or just see how I go and see if I hit failure? To be fair I feel like ill hit failure at 9 reps. Any help would be appriciated cheers.

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Grailer View Post
    Making amazing gains , didnt think muscle memory was so good since havent trained in 20 years.

Using 1 arm dumbbell rows , dumbbell lunges and 1 leg calf raises seems to work well until i get too strong
    I here ya on muscle memory.

I made a little bit of gains off of this routine.
    The best part of this is, my kids are learning to live healthier because of me.

I'm very thankful for muscle memory..lol

I have not lifted in 5+ yrs...and not seriously in over 10yrs.

I have been on this routine for 1 1/2 cycles so far and have seen great results.

Working toward spring/summer body. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm very thankful for muscle memory..lol

I have not lifted in 5+ yrs...and not seriously in over 10yrs.

I have been on this routine for 1 1/2 cycles so far and have seen great results.

Working toward spring/summer body. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    are we ever really finished
    keep up the hard work all.....
    its amazing i have set and reached two major goals sense i started her.
    by the time i reach one goal = i allready know what my next one is
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #28 -!!!---!!!-
    *** ice cream and iron crew # 3 ***

Closed Thread
Page 96 of 333 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast