Closed Thread
Page 280 of 333 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,400 of 9967
    Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by swoozy117 View Post
    not to sure about about before but right now my lifts are:

Bench-205lbs-8repsx2
    Deadlift-295lbs-8repsx2
    Squat-225lbs-8repsx2
    Bent over rows-165lbs- 8repsx2
    Shoulder Press-145lbs-8repsx2
    Barbell Curl 95lbs- 8repsx2
    Calf Raises 225- 8repsx2
    Bro I saw the pics - your progress is SICK, especially for 18 years old you grew like a muhfuhka!
    My question is how did u get ur neck and traps so thick? With this routine I'm not getting very dramatic progress in those areas and would like to.

wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HY314 View Post
    Looks kind of similar except for bigger arms.
    Really? He looks a lot bigger and leaner which is hard to do.
    This forum is great! Wish I found it years ago.....

wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannagoheavy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Olegru View Post
    Bro I saw the pics - your progress is SICK, especially for 18 years old you grew like a muhfuhka!
    My question is how did u get ur neck and traps so thick? With this routine I'm not getting very dramatic progress in those areas and would like to.
    how many cycles have you done? what is your OHP weight?

swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swoozy117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks man, i added in shrugs at the end of my workouts im at 225 at 10 reps.

Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My question to the experts and veterans of these threads out there:

I know plenty of people ask about modifying the workout, and I'm still only on the end of my first cycle so I'm not planning to make any big changes yet and stick with the program, and YES I am a big fan of mostly compound lifting as opposed to isolation work but

I used to workout a lot, several years ago and I had gained muscle fairly easily back in the day, so perhaps because of this I have certain expectations from my memory and also the muscle memory seems to make my body react more.

After which cycle should you incorporate some extra work, or modify the routine?

The routine is intense for me and it DOES take me about 1:15 hours between quick stretching and to finish this workout, but in the past when I worked out I felt like I was hitting certain muscles that I feel that I'm not hitting as much now.
    Especially my traps, arms, parts of my chest and parts of my back.
    Between the two heavy days a week I do (I do the 2 heavy and a light deload week between each cycle as I dont have time for 3 with deload), I kind of have this feeling that I wish I loaded some of my muscles up more. Again, I am not saying that this is easy or anything.

Also, when I am ready, is it better to modify/add to the routine or just go on to his intermediate workouts (which I've seen and seem fairly complicated)?

Originally Posted by wannagoheavy View Post
    how many cycles have you done? what is your OHP weight?
    My OHP is hard on the lateral parts my shoulders and other parts of the body, has been the only exercise I have not completed a couple of times, but I don't feel it in my actual traps that much.

My routine: 2 Heavy days Tuesday and Friday every week

Excercise Sets Weight
    1. Squats 4 100.0
    2. Bench Press 4 125.0
    3. Bent-Over Rows 4 90.0
    4. Overhead Barbell Presses 2 70.0
    5. Stiff-Legged Deadlifts 2 100.0
    6. Barbell Curls 2 50.0
    7. Calf Raises 2 110.0
    Last edited by Olegru; 04-23-2013 at 01:30 PM.

My question to the experts and veterans of these threads out there:

I know plenty of people ask about modifying the workout, and I'm still only on the end of my first cycle so I'm not planning to make any big changes yet and stick with the program, but

I used to workout a lot, several years ago, so perhaps because of this I have certain expectations from my memory and also the muscle memory seems to make my body react more.

After which cycle should you incorporate some extra work, or modify the routine?

The routine is intense for me, but in the past when I worked out I felt like I was hitting certain muscles that I feel that I'm not hitting as much now.
    Especially my traps, arms, parts of my chest and parts of my back.
    Between the two heavy days a week I do (I do the 2 heavy and a light deload week between each cycle as I dont have time for 3 with deload), I kind of have this feeling that I wish I loaded some of my muscles up more. Again, I am not saying that this is easy or anything.

Also, when I am ready, is it better to modify/add to the routine or just go on to his intermediate workouts (which I've seen and seem fairly complicated)?

My OHP is hard on the lateral parts my shoulders and other parts of the body, has been the only exercise I have not completed a couple of times, but I don't feel it in my actual traps that much.

My routine: 2 Heavy days Tuesday and Friday every week

Excercise Sets Weight
    1. Squats 4 100.0
    2. Bench Press 4 125.0
    3. Bent-Over Rows 4 90.0
    4. Overhead Barbell Presses 2 70.0
    5. Stiff-Legged Deadlifts 2 100.0
    6. Barbell Curls 2 50.0
    7. Calf Raises 2 110.0
    when squats get to about 250 x12 or so you will be an intermediate.

How much do you know about mixed qualities and/or dual factor programming? This program works with dual factor only.

Compounds dont give you a pump but that doesnt mean its not working.

I am squatting 265 x12 and I am still doing this program until I reach 315 for reps, if that helps gauge how long you should stay on this program. I am on cycle 8 now.

when squats get to about 250 x12 or so you will be an intermediate.

How much do you know about mixed qualities and/or dual factor programming? This program works with dual factor only.

Compounds dont give you a pump but that doesnt mean its not working.

I am squatting 265 x12 and I am still doing this program until I reach 315 for reps, if that helps gauge how long you should stay on this program. I am on cycle 8 now.
    I know nothing about "mixed qualities and/or dual factor programming", should I google it relevant to this?
    I understand the pump thing, but I meant more of how I feel on off days and rate of growing as opposed to "back in the day". Okay that time period makes sense as far as staying on the beginner, I love the simplicity of it anyway, and I am a huge fan of compound lifting, but what about regarding adding something like Shrugs, as that other guy did (that specific exercise being something I thought the program could have included for me personally right away)

I know nothing about "mixed qualities and/or dual factor programming", should I google it relevant to this?
    I understand the pump thing, but I meant more of how I feel on off days and rate of growing as opposed to "back in the day". Okay that time period makes sense as far as staying on the beginner, I love the simplicity of it anyway, and I am a huge fan of compound lifting, but what about regarding adding something like Shrugs, as that other guy did (that specific exercise being something I thought the program could have included for me personally right away)
    It depends how much you want to know. I wanted to understand the why and how so I read everything I could for 2 months and then decided on this program vs a 3x5 or 5x5.

Dual factor is the heavy/med/light

Mixed quality is his intermediate #1

4-8 rep for squat bench and rows

8-12 for sldl press and curls.

Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cycle 1 -------------------> Cycle 4

Squats 40kg x 8 ---------> 55kg x 8
    Bench 40kg x 8 ---------> 50kg x 8 (Carried same weight from C2 to C3)
    Barbell Row 45kg x 8 ------> 45kg x 8 (Still stalling, form gives way by the 11th rep every single cycle)
    OH Press 25kg x 8 ------> 30kg x 8 (Carried same weight from C2 to C3)
    SL Deadlifts 40kg x 8 -----> 55kg x 8
    BB Curls 25kg x 8 ------> 35kg x 8 (Will have to repeat the same weight for next cycle, currently stalling in this cycle

How do these stats look?

blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Start cycle 3 on monday

Numbers lookin good lots of zeros!
    Last edited by blindspot13; 04-23-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    x

Originally Posted by blindspot13 View Post
    Start cycle 3 on monday

Numbers looking good lots of zeros!
    looking good, bench is crazy strong!!

blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looking good, bench is crazy strong!!
    That's the funny part, if you had ever read my daily log, the first 50 posts are basically all about working on my bench form because I was worried I'd stall on that forever (did stall the first cycle), I'm very interested to see if I can keep pushing it up even on this huge cut.
    x

It depends how much you want to know. I wanted to understand the why and how so I read everything I could for 2 months and then decided on this program vs a 3x5 or 5x5.

Dual factor is the heavy/med/light

Mixed quality is his intermediate #1

4-8 rep for squat bench and rows

8-12 for sldl press and curls.
    Makes sense... and regarding the shrugs?

iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
    Yes this is an excellent program for cutting and no you won't be stuck on the same weight.
    Good to know... thanks!

Registered User PerfectCreature's Avatar
    PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I am going to pick this program to start with.
    I have been using the Bowflex machine for awhile now, but it is taking too much space so I will sell and go to the gym.
    This looks simple enough to do, though I am aiming for strength and conditioning only, not for bulking.
    I have read the I,II and now the III of this program, and it seems like this will work well.

Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PerfectCreature View Post
    I think I am going to pick this program to start with.
    I have been using the Bowflex machine for awhile now, but it is taking too much space so I will sell and go to the gym.
    This looks simple enough to do, though I am aiming for strength and conditioning only, not for bulking.
    I have read the I,II and now the III of this program, and it seems like this will work well.
    You read through all the pages? How long did that take?

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys just thought I would show you guys what this routine helped me do.
    Remember I was 48 at the time, should be easier for you younger guys.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146599373
    The best part of this is, my kids are learning to live healthier because of me.

Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 69cam View Post

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146599373
    Thats awesome progress! How far did this routine take your lifts? and after how many cycles?

AustynS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustynS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys I have a question. I plan on clean bulking and I was just wondering if I should start adding calories now or eat maintenence? I'm on C1W2 and tomorrow is medium day. Just wondering if I'm stimulating my muscles enough for growth or wait when I get to week 4. Also I will be out of town Thursday through Saturday and will miss my light day so should I do another heavy day tomorrow or just do medium day?

Wow Week 4..... wtff - intense, those extra reps really do add up, finished everything though...fairly cleanly.

Originally Posted by AustynS View Post
    Hey guys I have a question. I plan on clean bulking and I was just wondering if I should start adding calories now or eat maintenence? I'm on C1W2 and tomorrow is medium day. Just wondering if I'm stimulating my muscles enough for growth or wait when I get to week 4. Also I will be out of town Thursday through Saturday and will miss my light day so should I do another heavy day tomorrow or just do medium day?
    If you haven't been on an extended cut / deficit, you can go straight into your bulk. I wouldn't recommend going too high over your maintenance.

If you have been in deficit for a few months or more, then you would need to reverse diet back up to maintenance before going into a bulk.

reverse diet = adding 100-200 calories per week back to your deficit until you hit maintenance
    x

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jonesman59 View Post
    Thats awesome progress! How far did this routine take your lifts? and after how many cycles?
    If I remember right Squat was at #215 and bench ended up at #175 after the 3rd cycle.
    The best part of this is, my kids are learning to live healthier because of me.

AustynS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustynS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blindspot13 View Post
    If you haven't been on an extended cut / deficit, you can go straight into your bulk. I wouldn't recommend going too high over your maintenance.

If you have been in deficit for a few months or more, then you would need to reverse diet back up to maintenance before going into a bulk.

reverse diet = adding 100-200 calories per week back to your deficit until you hit maintenance
    Ok thanks. Yeah I was bulking for about 2 months (new to weightlifting) and then about a 1 week to 2 week without lifting so I went down to maintenence. I was just wondering if i am stressing my muscles enough to start growing muscle when first starting this program on a caloric surplus without going straight to fat. I'm new to lifting and nutrition so thanks for the advice. Also I would like to know if I should do my normal medium day tomorrow or day another heavy day since I will be out of town for my light day? Thanks in advance

aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceedkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by makeitright View Post
    I do calf raises on a standing calf raise machine. That said, I wish I had started out with the barbell instead. You'll be able to lift more on the machine, but after a few cycles it gets tough to progress further since most machines I've seen only go in 10 lb increments. If you can, just take a barbell and 45 lb plate to the power rack and do them against that with the plate under your feet.
    I never considered this! Is a 45 plate sufficiently high enough off the ground to perform this exercise correctly? Also, is it okay to do this wearing running shoes?

iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 69cam View Post
    Motivating... Major props!

Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dank16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how often do you guys take time off? I feel like i saw somewhere that you should take a week off every 6-8 weeks. I was thinking of taking a week off every 2 cycles so every 10 weeks

mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ali18 View Post
    Cycle 1 -------------------> Cycle 4

Squats 40kg x 8 ---------> 55kg x 8
    Bench 40kg x 8 ---------> 50kg x 8 (Carried same weight from C2 to C3)
    Barbell Row 45kg x 8 ------> 45kg x 8 (Still stalling, form gives way by the 11th rep every single cycle)
    OH Press 25kg x 8 ------> 30kg x 8 (Carried same weight from C2 to C3)
    SL Deadlifts 40kg x 8 -----> 55kg x 8
    BB Curls 25kg x 8 ------> 35kg x 8 (Will have to repeat the same weight for next cycle, currently stalling in this cycle

How do these stats look?
    Honestly?

Your stalling on 4 out of 6 lifts, and you've cut calf raises out... (Well unless you just didn't mention them?)

Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dank16 View Post
    how often do you guys take time off? I feel like i saw somewhere that you should take a week off every 6-8 weeks. I was thinking of taking a week off every 2 cycles so every 10 weeks
    Well, this routine has a built in deload with the H-M-L structure and the waving back down to 8-reps at the start of the next cycle.

Are you feeling a bit fried? If not, I would keep on trucking.

If you are feeling a bit fried it may be more down to rest/nutrition than taking a break. But if sleep/rest/stress/nutrition are all under control and you still feel under it, then by all means take an easy week and come back stronger.

nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicname is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nicname View Post
    Moving on to cycle 2. Only failed OHP, which I'm not surprised about.

Squat 205
    Bench 150
    Rows 160 (this will be difficult. I barely got this one)
    Press 95 (again)
    SLDL 205
    Curls 66
    Raises 165 (after retest)
    Thinking about retesting a bit next Monday. I know that we are supposed to start slow but I'm feeling like I underestimated my Bench. I also know we aren't supposed to mess with the progression. I also want my 1-rep calculations to be at near 300 bench and 400 squat by my birthday (mid september). After having a bit of trouble with balance during calf raises initially those as well became quite easy, even after switching to a 12,13,14,15,16 rep progression. I went ahead and pounded out two sets of 16 (150 lbs) yesterday. Of course, if I fail I'll just stay where I'm at.

Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ali18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mike_nofx View Post
    Honestly?

Your stalling on 4 out of 6 lifts, and you've cut calf raises out... (Well unless you just didn't mention them?)
    Oh yeah forgot to mention calf raises Lol

The only stalls that I'm worried about are the Rows and OHP, and even then apparently OHP stalls is quite common. Bench I stalled on the 2nd cycle only and I'm fine in progressing now, and curls don't really matter to me tbh

Are those lifts ****?

Closed Thread
Page 280 of 333 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast