Closed Thread
Page 168 of 333 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,040 of 9967
    ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ACM1899 View Post
    Im on my third week. I love this workout but I did have to tweek it.

I dont do DL, or Bent Over rows. I use the hammer strength machine for the back and just do curls for DL.
    I just wanted to know If anyone can recommend what else I could do instead of DL? Im just scared of fucing up my back.

Thanks

Bump
    Philipians 4:13

AC MILAN CREW

E30,E36,E46,E90 CREW

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump
    Don't be scared, jus start light and do correct form.

I have a bad lower back and dodgey wrist/elbows (tendonitis etc) and I do SLDL (and bent over rows) just fine (for now), I love them!

If it hurts then stop.
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump
    I also had issues with my back, i would put it out every couple of months, im in cycle 5 now and i have had no issues with my back at all in the entire time.

So i would say, for me, that this routine has helped my back!

MBarone08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

All pro work out questions

I am a beginner to this program. I do attend the gym, and use free weights, however not to the extent that Allpro requires you to. I currently weight 157, and I am looking to gain muscle, as well as strength. I am not sure how much weight i would start off with. Would this program benefit me in anyway? Also it would be great if someone could explain the program and how it works. I was reading up on other forums, but still a little confused on how some things work. I am aware that you work out 3 consecutive days a week, and are 7 exercises that you have to do on a 5 week cycle. What happens after the 5 week cycle is complete how do you know how much weight to add on for the next cycle?

robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MBarone08 View Post
    I am a beginner to this program. I do attend the gym, and use free weights, however not to the extent that Allpro requires you to. I currently weight 157, and I am looking to gain muscle, as well as strength. I am not sure how much weight i would start off with. Would this program benefit me in anyway? Also it would be great if someone could explain the program and how it works. I was reading up on other forums, but still a little confused on how some things work. I am aware that you work out 3 consecutive days a week, and are 7 exercises that you have to do on a 5 week cycle. What happens after the 5 week cycle is complete how do you know how much weight to add on for the next cycle?
    This is all covered on the first page of this thread. It's a great program for a beginner! Good Luck

ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACM1899 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MBarone08 View Post

NO thats wrong. Its On-off-On-off-On... Off days can be cardio. its the first page, reread it. Its a great workout. Im almost done my 3rd week .
    Philipians 4:13

AC MILAN CREW

E30,E36,E46,E90 CREW

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I dont do DL, or Bent Over rows. I use the hammer strength machine for the back and just do curls for DL.
    I just wanted to know If anyone can recommend what else I could do instead of DL? Im just scared of fucing up my back.

Thanks
    Doing these exercises properly will strengthen your back and leave you less likely to get injuries. I would watch some vids on youtube on how to do it right, then film yourself. If you look way off in the vid try to correct it. If you think you are pretty close, post the video on here and get some people to critique it for you. Just start light and work your way up.

DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks
    Having just came back from a back injury I understand your concern, but your back will not get stronger unless you target it and work the muscles. If you do not have a severe injury that prevents you from working the back , then start off very light, drop a couple of kilos from your 10 rep max for the back exercises. Slowly increase the weight over the cycles and stretch your muscles as many days as you can, concentrating on your hams, hip flexors,quads and thoracic extension. Do a back mobility drill before you lift and do pelvic bridges to activate your glutes.

Due to muscle imbalance in my lower back I have switched from barbell rows to DB rows as it is easier to identify when the weak side is starting to fatigue.

Good luck

sethmo38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am starting this workout plan. I am 6'1" and 183lbs with a pretty average body. I want to gain some strength and muscle and this looks like a great workout plan to start. I plan to run and do some quick ab work on Tues and Thurs and the Allpro workout Mond, Wed, Fri.

I hope by May to be in good enough shape to run a Gladiator Assault Challenge(Tough Mudder clone).

Also, I made up this GoogleDocs spread sheet to help track my progress. I didn't know all the exercises so I found dumbbell/barbell images on google.

[Edit]
    Doh, can't post links. Feel free to PM me if you want the spreadsheet. Maybe somebody else can post it.

thurmondauto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

substitution

I understand those are the main exercises. I started this program but I had alot of problems with the bent over rows. the best word was stable. I did not feel stable, and it just felt injury prone to me. I did lower the weight. And it was still a struggle to control. I am only 5 feet 5 inches. Could I substitute the bent over row for a dumbell row to build the strength? Also I used the big bar. The one commonly used for deadlifts and squats. Should I go to the smaller bars on the racks? Dont have much gym vocab yet sorry.

Also the barbell curls. Whats the difference between standing and preacher? Which is more aim towards beginners. As the curl ended by my neck my hands wantwd to turn inwards (together) and it put alot of stress on my hands.

Thank you for all the advice. I started doing isolation workout about a month ago
    if this thread shed some light on the need for beginners to start slow and do full body. Lets just say I am sore! I love it!

xperty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guy's. Just starting this routine on Saturday. Have done a warm up week this week to make sure my weights 10 rep max ect are all ok and have made a excel spreadsheet to track my progress.

I am just wondering if this is still a good routine to do whist cutting. My macros that i worked out were 224g Carbs.. 75g Fat.. 168g Protein and am tracking this on My fitness pal which I have started in the past week. My calorie intake per day is 2241 as thats what I worked out from the nutrition thread.

Anyone know if following these macros and calorie intake and also following Allpros routine strictly in 5 week cycles is likely to decrease my bodyfat % down from 26%! I currently weight 85kg am age 20 and around 5ft 10"

Any help or comments on things that may need tweaked would be much appreciated. Thank you

DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xperty View Post
    Hey guy's. Just starting this routine on Saturday. Have done a warm up week this week to make sure my weights 10 rep max ect are all ok and have made a excel spreadsheet to track my progress.

I am just wondering if this is still a good routine to do whist cutting. My macros that i worked out were 224g Carbs.. 75g Fat.. 168g Protein and am tracking this on My fitness pal which I have started in the past week. My calorie intake per day is 2241 as thats what I worked out from the nutrition thread.

Anyone know if following these macros and calorie intake and also following Allpros routine strictly in 5 week cycles is likely to decrease my bodyfat % down from 26%! I currently weight 85kg am age 20 and around 5ft 10"

Any help or comments on things that may need tweaked would be much appreciated. Thank you

This program is good for cutting. As long as you are eating at calorie deficit of 10-20% you will lose body fat. Weigh yourself every week and try and keep your weight loss to about 1-2 lb per week. Adjust your calories as required to stay within this loss range. You will probably have to adjust your calories in the first couple of weeks as the formulas are not 100% accurate and may be out by a slight margin.

As for the macros, personally I don't count carbs. By eating a balanced diet I will get enough carbs to fuel my training and counting them is not important unless you are doing a low carb diet. The fat and protein are the big two to count, meet the minimum figures and then eat what ever you want in your calorie budget.
    Remember it's a marathon not a sprint. Lift the weights and put the time in and you will reach your goals. Good luck.

Originally Posted by thurmondauto View Post
    I understand those are the main exercises. I started this program but I had alot of problems with the bent over rows. the best word was stable. I did not feel stable, and it just felt injury prone to me. I did lower the weight. And it was still a struggle to control. I am only 5 feet 5 inches. Could I substitute the bent over row for a dumbell row to build the strength? Also I used the big bar. The one commonly used for deadlifts and squats. Should I go to the smaller bars on the racks? Dont have much gym vocab yet sorry.

Also the barbell curls. Whats the difference between standing and preacher? Which is more aim towards beginners. As the curl ended by my neck my hands wantwd to turn inwards (together) and it put alot of stress on my hands.

Thank you for all the advice. I started doing isolation workout about a month ago
    if this thread shed some light on the need for beginners to start slow and do full body. Lets just say I am sore! I love it!
    Use dumbell rows until you feel comfortable enough to use the barbell.

The large bar is a 7ft Olympic barbell that weighs 45lbs / 20kg.

Standing curls use stabiliser muscles in the back during the exercise, preacher curls don't. Standing is better for a beginner as you want to work as many muscles as possible.

If you are getting pain in the wrists with the barbell for curls, use an ez curl bar if your gym has one, if not use dumbells.
    Last edited by DeltaCharlie75; 01-10-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Originally Posted by DeltaCharlie75 View Post
    This program is good for cutting. As long as you are eating at calorie deficit of 10-20% you will lose body fat. Weigh yourself every week and try and keep your weight loss to about 1-2 lb per week. Adjust your calories as required to stay within this loss range. You will probably have to adjust your calories in the first couple of weeks as the formulas are not 100% accurate and may be out by a slight margin.

As for the macros, personally I don't count carbs. By eating a balanced diet I will get enough carbs to fuel my training and counting them is not important unless you are doing a low carb diet. The fat and protein are the big two to count, meet the minimum figures and then eat what ever you want in your calorie budget.
    Remember it's a marathon not a sprint. Lift the weights and put the time in and you will reach your goals. Good luck.
    Ok thank you. When would u advise me to stop cutting ?

Ok thank you. When would u advise me to stop cutting ?
    Depends on your goals and personal choice. Cut until at least about 15 % bf. This would give you a few months on a lean bulk before you would have to cut again. By doing this you will gain muscle and the second cut would be quicker as your metabolism will be running quicker.

Or you could cut to about 12% and then bulk back up to 15% before you cut again. This may be a bit slower to achieve the last few % to 12%.

redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I stalled on 1st cycle with BENCH, BOR, and CURL. 2nd cycle I failed OHP, and again CURL, and OHP.

Originally Posted by alacriTEA View Post
    For those of you running this program... What was you first exercise to stall and on which cycle?

Mine was OHP on cycle 2.

Depends on your goals and personal choice. Cut until at least about 15 % bf. This would give you a few months on a lean bulk before you would have to cut again. By doing this you will gain muscle and the second cut would be quicker as your metabolism will be running quicker.

Or you could cut to about 12% and then bulk back up to 15% before you cut again. This may be a bit slower to achieve the last few % to 12%.
    Ok sounds good thanks. Whats a realistic target for getting down to 15% BF from 26%

redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50) redcaesar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for suggestions. When you say staying below shoulder do you mean the bar or my arms/elbows? I try and do it like in this video . Try to bring bar up to around collar bone level with my elbows going above the bar.

I don't warm up my rotators cuff and did dislocate my left shoulder 10 years ago but still bothers me from time to time and may be causing an unbalance? I started with light weight, 20lbs and 30lbs straight bar. Tried it with the curl bar as well didn't seem to make a difference.

I'll try warm ups before next workout see if it makes a difference. Let me know if you guys know of a better vid for form?

A lot of people experience shoulder pain and injuries with upright row and they are not for everyone. For your form are you staying below shoulder level? Do you have any posture problems with your shoulder? You warming your rotator cuff up?

If you don't have any posture problems, your not lifting to heavy and still experiencing pain then I would switch back.

Hey xperty I'm similar height and was around same weight as you when i started. Started and continuing the all pro routine whilst cutting. I think it's great program easy to follow and great for cutting. Now down to 147lbs and about 14% on impedance scale. Thinking I will continue to cut with goal of close to or at 10% BF.

LBS - BF Date Comment
    185.2- 23.8% 02/01/2012<started cardio/ate better
    175.4- 19.9% 04/04/2012<added weights 2/w
    168.6- 18.6% 09/04/2012<added extra day. Now 3/w weights
    166.6- 18.5% 10/02/2012<started IF w/Cal deficit and BCAA's+FastedTrain
    165.4- 18.0% 10/09/2012<started All pro - Simple Beginner's
    159.2- 16.4% 11/01/2012<dexa scan at 18.3%
    140.4- 12.9% 02/21/2013
    137.5- 9.9% 03/01/2013 <dexa scan at 6.7%!
    155- 12.0% 07/07/2013<slowbulk/recomp/maint?

Originally Posted by redcaesar View Post
    Hey xperty I'm similar height and was around same weight as you when i started. Started and continuing the all pro routine whilst cutting. I think it's great program easy to follow and great for cutting. Now down to 147lbs and about 14% on impedance scale. Thinking I will continue to cut with goal of close to or at 10% BF.
    Nice one good progress you are making there. Well done and keep it up

Edit: Just a quick question.. What cardio did u do when u started on 02/01/2012

Originally Posted by redcaesar View Post
    Thanks for suggestions. When you say staying below shoulder do you mean the bar or my arms/elbows? I try and do it like in this video . Try to bring bar up to around collar bone level with my elbows going above the bar.

I don't warm up my rotators cuff and did dislocate my left shoulder 10 years ago but still bothers me from time to time and may be causing an unbalance? I started with light weight, 20lbs and 30lbs straight bar. Tried it with the curl bar as well didn't seem to make a difference.

I'll try warm ups before next workout see if it makes a difference. Let me know if you guys know of a better vid for form?
    Try and keep your elbows below your shoulders. A wider grip may help but this will take some of the focus away from the traps and work more of the rear delts. Tbh if you have had a previous shoulder injury I would personally drop them.

MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try and keep your elbows below your shoulders. A wider grip may help but this will take some of the focus away from the traps and work more of the rear delts. Tbh if you have had a previous shoulder injury I would personally drop them.
    That is the key especially for people who have shoulder issues, however I would also agree if anyone is getting even a little bit of pain especially with a pre-existing injury I would drop it right away.

lebanesekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys -

I am 203 pounds, 12-16% body fat, 6 foot 2 and 34 inch waist. looking to try this workout to create a more toned body. any adjustments I should be making to fit my needs? as well, any nutrition plan recommendations? I just finished Body Beast and was have changed my diet drastically, but still have not found a disciplined approach to creating a diet that fits my workout plan.

banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3rd cycle. I've read almost the entire original thread, and I completely understand that, as All Pro said, Squats are King! and there is no true replacement for squats. Aaaand my gym has no squat rack, and unfortunately my gym can't change in the foreseeable future. I've been doing DB squats but next cycle the DB weights in my gym won't be high enough, and my grip's getting iffy on them anyways. So what's the least bad option for replacing squats, of these choices:

1) DB weighted one legged pistol squats
    2) DB weighted one legged Bulgarian split squats
    3) Leg presses
    4) DB weighted lunges

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For those with shoulder issues that want to do upright rows, try wide grip. Much less chance of shoulder impingement. Also only bring the bar up to lower chest/bottom of nipples. Any higher is where the shoulder problems will start. As always start light and see how it feels. Here is an example

phillipdjjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I

This may sound like a terrible thing to say but I don't hate being skinny in some ways like skinny jeans etc (I'm in a band so it's the law ha!) but I want the classic v shape, not this love handle mess I've got. just loce some good muscle on my chest/arms. I'm looking to do a clean bulk I think, and am wondering if this workout suits this, and if it's the best one?

Should I be aiming to eat around 2000 calories a day with v little carbs n even those good ones like brown rice etc?

Also if I'm mainly working chest/arms/shoulders would you imagine 3 times a week would be sufficient?
    Hope this doesn't annoy you all year questions I just have no friends who are gym goers and I'd love to change my life like you have

Thanks

John

krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by phillipdjjohn View Post
    This may sound like a terrible thing to say but I don't hate being skinny in some ways like skinny jeans etc (I'm in a band so it's the law ha!) but I want the classic v shape, not this love handle mess I've got. just loce some good muscle on my chest/arms. I'm looking to do a clean bulk I think, and am wondering if this workout suits this, and if it's the best one?

Should I be aiming to eat around 2000 calories a day with v little carbs n even those good ones like brown rice etc?

Also if I'm mainly working chest/arms/shoulders would you imagine 3 times a week would be sufficient?
    Hope this doesn't annoy you all year questions I just have no friends who are gym goers and I'd love to change my life like you have

Thanks

John
    next year dude chicks will dig yah and leave all bandmembers jealous lolz and the nthey will start asking you (what program are you using?)
    Cycle: 1 | Starting Weight: 200lbs
    Cycle: 2 | Starting Weight: 192lbs (+1 week, i finished in 6wks)
    Cycle: 3 | Starting Weight: 198lbs (Could be the holidays), I am also taking Nitrotech
    Cycle: 4 | Starting Weight: 198lbs (+2weeks on C2W5 insufficient plates), using Muscletech

"ad astra per aspera"

Originally Posted by phillipdjjohn View Post

Thanks

John
    When your legs get bigger, you can wear men's jeans and they will still fit skinny

jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjv101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres somewhat of an odd question for some people with experience. I know all pro is a proven cycle and takes some time. However after making it through about 2 cycles and taking 3 weeks off due to being out of town ive been considering starting a routine up again..

I am still looking to pack on mass/weight but also want to up my strength some. So my question is, should I start SS or maybe a HST (specifically the one form simplyshredded) program over this or could this be turned into a routine that could up your strength quicker (as i like a little more volume/extra work outs in AP/HST over SS)

So for example could this be done by following the same Heavy day, Medium Day, Light day. BUT instead of adding a rep the next week at more weight?

Thanks

Asubha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asubha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Warm Up Sets

Thanks for the Replys by x-fat man and , robosphere ...May i also get clarified :

Is it ok to do the 2 warming up sets at 50% of the working weights instead of doing one warm up at 0.25 and other is at 0.5 of the working weights? If it makes a big difference then I will have to get another set of barbell/dumbbells. )
    My Shoulder working sets 10 KG , so 0.25 will be 250g which is soo small.
    Other workouts are approx 20 Kg which means I have to do warm up set 1 at 5kg & 2nd warm up set at 10 Kg ?
    My question : Is it ok to do all warm up sets at 10Kg?

My goal is cutting= destroying fat.

Thanks for your time..
    Be well and happy
    With metta kindness to all

Closed Thread
Page 168 of 333 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast