Closed Thread
Page 144 of 333 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 9967
    krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krispradez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ngtvenfnty View Post
    I am not looking to build competition physique (which I do not find attractive) or strongman type strength(which seems idiotic).
    what's wrong with wanting to be a strongman? that's my primary goal in getting this program so i don't need to worry about diet.

careful on the choice of words.
    Cycle: 1 | Starting Weight: 200lbs
    Cycle: 2 | Starting Weight: 192lbs (+1 week, i finished in 6wks)
    Cycle: 3 | Starting Weight: 198lbs (Could be the holidays), I am also taking Nitrotech
    Cycle: 4 | Starting Weight: 198lbs (+2weeks on C2W5 insufficient plates), using Muscletech

"ad astra per aspera"

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys just ignore Grailer......lol

I'll put money on the fact he won't even still be lifting 4 months from now.
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by krispradez View Post
    what's wrong with wanting to be a strongman? that's my primary goal in getting this program so i don't need to worry about diet.

careful on the choice of words.
    I guess in my experience there seems to be allot of disregard for personal safety and an unwillingness to recognize that one has reached a limit in that circle. I guess some are impressed, and impress themselves just by displays of massive strength, even at the expense of control and discipline. Many of the injuries reported seem to be from taking this approach to lifting.

lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FitBeyondForty View Post

+reps
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #28 -!!!---!!!-
    *** ice cream and iron crew # 3 ***

Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100)

I mean considering Ive bought expensive gear and buying more gear which Ill probably pay off over next 2 years you think Im not serious about lifting ?

For example a non serious person wouldve just bought some cheap dumbbells , I bought iron master quicklock ones which cost around $500 because I know im going to be using them for the next 20 years or more .

As for you , it seems you work out in a gym , easy to walk away from that, nothing really to lose right

ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ngtvenfnty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Grailer View Post
    I mean considering Ive bought expensive gear and buying more gear which Ill probably pay off over next 2 years you think Im not serious about lifting ?

For example a non serious person would've just bought some cheap dumbbells , I bought iron master quicklock ones which cost around $500 because I know im going to be using them for the next 20 years or more.
    Or maybe you just had some extra money and were bored. You are very hard to connect to Grailer. Constant bragging and showboating and grandstanding and a know it all attitude. I can see why you got on peoples nerves quickly. Are you like 16 or something. There a certain maturity missing from your comments. That or you are doing it on purpose, to troll as some have accused.

Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Or maybe you just had some extra money and were bored. You are very hard to connect to Grailer. Constant bragging and showboating and grandstanding and a know it all attitude. I can see why you got on peoples nerves quickly. Are you like 16 or something. There a certain maturity missing from your comments. That or you are doing it on purpose, to troll as some have accused.
    Bragging about lifting 120 pound squats ? lmao ffs Im ashamed so I added weight mid cycle and got bashed for it , least in 5x5 I can add weight every workout till I stall and have to deload that suits me fine.

people post there lifts and even pictures of them selfves are they bragging too ?

Ever heard of the word hypocrite?

BuildingBrass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just ignore the troll already, as amusing as it is, we all have our own goals and idea on how to get there.

he wants a quick progression 5x5 will get him there.

for everyone else running this program or looking at running this program you will find that this is a safe and slow linear progression. you won't bust all your sh!t up by lifting you maximum constantly for months on end. but you will also not get the same strength gains a 5x5 will.

personally I'm running this program for a minimum of 5 cycles and then i will go to a 5day body split program (yet to be researched and decided on a plan)

McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BuildingBrass View Post
    just ignore the troll already, as amusing as it is, we all have our own goals and idea on how to get there.

he wants a quick progression 5x5 will get him there.

for everyone else running this program or looking at running this program you will find that this is a safe and slow linear progression. you won't bust all your sh!t up by lifting you maximum constantly for months on end. but you will also not get the same strength gains a 5x5 will.

personally I'm running this program for a minimum of 5 cycles and then i will go to a 5day body split program (yet to be researched and decided on a plan)
    strength aside, this routine promotes good amount of hypertrophy aswell? or would another routine be better suited?

TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys I wanna know if I should follow my diet during rest days too? Or only on workout days?

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Grailer View Post
    Bragging about lifting 120 pound squats ? lmao ffs Im ashamed
    You should be ashamed. If I were you I would be ashamed of my lifts, ashamed that I have to go into debt and pay it off for YEARS just to buy a few stupid dumbells, but most of all I would be ashamed of my pathetic trolling posts. Haha.

Originally Posted by McWinning View Post
    strength aside, this routine promotes good amount of hypertrophy aswell? or would another routine be better suited?
    In 3 month you could be as big as mr olympia on this program.

Now thats trolling

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by imbored205 View Post
    Any good lifts to replace squats with?

My attempts at front squats do not give me pain
    ???Front Squats???

ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I guess since I do a dumbbell calf raise I think about the positioning differently. Even when I used the bar I used a straight locked posture with the weight in my hands in front at the waist.

Even still, I just don't see putting 220 lb on your back when you can only back squat 65 lbs. Does not seem reasonable.

I just think about training my whole body as a single unit, not as parts. If I can dead lift it, clean it, press it over my head, and lower it onto my back, I can squat it. I am not looking to build competition physique (which I do not find attractive) or strongman type strength(which seems idiotic). Just to reach a healthy level of fitness. I don't think squatting 3 times my BOR's will hurt that goal, but I don't think it is necessary for that goal either. Perhaps my views will change as I advance, but I have a specific goal to reach doing this routine using dumbbells only.
    Try to keep in mind that others goal may be different. I don't know of anyone else who would worry about being able to clean, press, and place their squat weight on their back. Try to give advice based on their goals, not yours.

alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TeenBuilder996 View Post
    Guys I wanna know if I should follow my diet during rest days too? Or only on workout days?
    It would be best to always keep your nutrition in check...
    Trample the weak...Conquer the strong...Hurdle the dead

Former 400+ Guy

Current Program: Cycle 4 of AllPro's beginner routine

Dec 1st - Mar 1st Transformation Participant

Starting Weight - 393.2 lbs (Dec 1st)
    Current Weight - 351.6 lbs (Feb 24th)
    ----------------------------------
    Total Weight Loss - 41.6 lbs

Ending Goal Weight: 340.0 lbs
    Ending Weight: ???

Registered User ClocknessMonsta's Avatar
    ClocknessMonsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First post on here, after working out semi seriously for a couple of years sometimes with months out due to injury I've decided to do it properly. I did my first day yesterday...

First opinions

I have a lightly sprained wrist so worked under my max but it's crazy how 'weak' I am at these excercises compared to others despite being fairly well built and having a decent chest and arms. Hopefully my miserable lifts yesterday were more to do with form than anything else and will pick up quickly, I had real trouble with the overhead lift despite being able to lift easily when doing the dumbbell equivalent. My casual work out over the past couple of years has been made up mainly of machines, dumbbell flys, dumbbell curls, bench on a smith, little on my legs

Time for a laugh for most of you and hopefully a post for me to look back on in some time and chuckle at

Squats - working set - 135lbs
    Bench - 124lbs
    Bent Over Rows - 45lbs
    Overhead Barbell - 75lbs lol
    Stiff Legged DL - 90lbs
    Barbell Curls - 65lbs

Today my lower back is not in a good way and as I've had bad lower back problems in the past I'm a little worried, hoping it's just the after work burn though.

Silly question but I assume I should have really let my wrist fully heal before starting this? and in short what supplements are recommended? I know there is a comprehensive thread but if someone can answer in a few words would be appreciated I only just get time to fit in this workout each week let a lone do too much research.

Edit:

Im 27, 185lbs, 6'1" not sure on body fat but I'm pretty average
    Last edited by ClocknessMonsta; 12-18-2012 at 02:28 AM.

DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I am only replacing them because my right knee is messed up and I cant do squats anymore. Been lifting for a while so I am not sure why it started to happen.

Whenever I go below parallel my right knees starts to be in pain. It doesnt matter if it is bodyweight or with a loaded barbell. My attempts at front squats do not give me pain, but then again I may have been doing them wrong or not even going that low.

I did BW lunges and bulgarian split squats and didnt feel anything.

I only feel it when pushing my heel into the ground. It also seems to only happen when my knees go forward past my heels. There isnt anyway for me to correct that since I am not flexible and that hasnt changed in months...

what do?
    Go see a physio and identify why you are getting pain. Once you have done that ask them if/ how to rehabilitate your knee. If its gubbed beyond repair ask them what exercises you can do that will not make matters worse.

syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I am only replacing them because my right knee is messed up and I cant do squats anymore. Been lifting for a while so I am not sure why it started to happen.

Whenever I go below parallel my right knees starts to be in pain. It doesnt matter if it is bodyweight or with a loaded barbell. My attempts at front squats do not give me pain, but then again I may have been doing them wrong or not even going that low.

I only feel it when pushing my heel into the ground. It also seems to only happen when my knees go forward past my heels. There isnt anyway for me to correct that since I am not flexible and that hasnt changed in months...

what do?
    Where is the pain located? Is it to the inside and down from the knee cap, or some other place?

syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50) syncmaster913n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ClocknessMonsta View Post
    and in short what supplements are recommended? I know there is a comprehensive thread but if someone can answer in a few words would be appreciated I only just get time to fit in this workout each week let a lone do too much research.

Edit:

A multivitamin (and maybe extra vitamin C) is most likely the only things you really "need" (and maybe not even those if your diet is extremely varied). Other than that it's all optional, though many people like taking creatine as well. Omega 3 is also an option health-wise, just be aware that taking it may hinder muscle growth (the more so the higher your dose of omega 3, though the exact relation is not yet known as far as I've seen); if you want to know why and how, start here and go from there: http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/does-...muscle-growth/
    Last edited by syncmaster913n; 12-18-2012 at 02:57 AM.

DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First post on here, after working out semi seriously for a couple of years sometimes with months out due to injury I've decided to do it properly. I did my first day yesterday...

First opinions

I have a lightly sprained wrist so worked under my max but it's crazy how 'weak' I am at these excercises compared to others despite being fairly well built and having a decent chest and arms. Hopefully my miserable lifts yesterday were more to do with form than anything else and will pick up quickly, I had real trouble with the overhead lift despite being able to lift easily when doing the dumbbell equivalent. My casual work out over the past couple of years has been made up mainly of machines, dumbbell flys, dumbbell curls, bench on a smith, little on my legs

Time for a laugh for most of you and hopefully a post for me to look back on in some time and chuckle at

Bench - 124lbs
    Bent Over Rows - 45lbs
    Stiff Legged DL - 90lbs
    Barbell Curls - 65lbs

Today my lower back is not in a good way and as I've had bad lower back problems in the past I'm a little worried, hoping it's just the after work burn though.

Silly question but I assume I should have really let my wrist fully heal before starting this? and in short what supplements are recommended? I know there is a comprehensive thread but if someone can answer in a few words would be appreciated I only just get time to fit in this workout each week let a lone do too much research.

Edit:

No one is going to laugh at the weight your lifting. We all start lifting low weights. Regarding your wrist, let it heal otherwise you will probably make it worse. Onto your back pain, can you identify if its doms or injury pain. If its doms just work through it. If its pain due to back problems, might be best seeing a professional and getting your problem identified and do some rehab work to to sort the problem.

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This.

You should be keeping your diet / calorie intake the same. A consistent nutrition plan is key.

what do?
    If it's causing a great deal of pain, I would say get it looked at. I do not recommend doing an exercise that causes joint pain.

First opinions

Bench - 124lbs
    Bent Over Rows - 45lbs
    Stiff Legged DL - 90lbs
    Barbell Curls - 65lbs

Edit:

Let your wrist heal. Trying to push through the injury could set you back longer than if you just rested it. What kind of pain is in your back? If it's muscle pain ( DOMS) then that means the muscles are being hit. If you think it's something else, get it looked at.

Don't worry about how much you are lifting. We all start somewhere. Point is, you're doing it.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

Registered User ClocknessMonsta's Avatar
    ClocknessMonsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys

I think the back pain is muscle but then a lot of my back problems in the past have been muscular anyway. I'm going to stick with it for at least a couple of weeks but will speak to a physio too

It could be that a very lightweight version of this workout is what I need for a while just to strengthen my core before trying to build at all

Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Champions1966 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Can I do 3 working sets instead of 2? I don't feel like 2 is enough for me...

TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBuilder996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys. Btw, can i add in some workout for my abs? Doesnt seem to be working my abs at all

Originally Posted by Champions1966 View Post
    In short...no. What cycle are you on? Did you test your 10rep max correctly?

Thanks guys. Btw, can i add in some workout for my abs? Doesnt seem to be working my abs at all
    It should be and most likely is hitting your abs if your form is good. You can however ad some ab work in. I do 15min of ab work after my light day workout and another 15min on Saturdays.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.

EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Champions1966 View Post
    you must be doing cycle 1, am I right?
    fuark

In short...no. What cycle are you on? Did you test your 10rep max correctly?

It should be and most likely is hitting your abs if your form is good. You can however ad some ab work in. I do 15min of ab work after my light day workout and another 15min on Saturdays.
    Which exercise will be using my abs? Please point it out so i can correct my form. Thanks.

lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lrd3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks guys. Btw, can i add in some workout for my abs? Doesn't seem to be working my abs at all
    you can add some ab work on your rest days. i was actualy doing them right after my calf raises.
    the main thing to remember is "6 pack abbs are built in the kitchen not the gym" stronger abs come from exercising them. visible abs come from lower BF%.........................

Originally Posted by lrd3 View Post
    you can add some ab work on your rest days. i was actualy doing them right after my calf raises.
    the main thing to remember is "6 pack abbs are built in the kitchen not the gym" stronger abs come from exercising them. visible abs come from lower BF%.........................
    I have 7.9% BF but the abs arent well defined enough. Just a little curve here and there. Gotta work em.

I have 7.9% BF but the abs arent well defined enough. Just a little curve here and there. Gotta work em.
    lol.... i do keep forgetting your age...........
    i would add work sets for abs were you feel you could handle them. "weighted roman twist" and weighted declined crunches" are all i do for abb work. over the last few months... there is a noticeable difference..... good luck young bro.
    keep killing it

Closed Thread
Page 144 of 333 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast