Thread: My relapse

T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile My relapse

i have been out of the gym for 3 months, completely off my diet and just now taking a stand to discipline myself. Over the 3 months I have gained 7 lbs, only good news is I have change my habits enough Yo keep my weight from coming back quickly. The most difficult part of starting again so far has been the relization of how much closer I could have been towards my goal if I would have stayed on track.

Well enough wining and complaining it's time to stay on track and I welcome anyone needing daily check ups with staying on track to keep in touch with me, always harder to keep off track if you have someone daily reminding you to do so.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by T4344 View Post
    i have been out of the gym for 3 months, completely off my diet and just now taking a stand to discipline myself. Over the 3 months I have gained 7 lbs, only good news is I have change my habits enough Yo keep my weight from coming back quickly. The most difficult part of starting again so far has been the relization of how much closer I could have been towards my goal if I would have stayed on track.

Well enough wining and complaining it's time to stay on track and I welcome anyone needing daily check ups with staying on track to keep in touch with me, always harder to keep off track if you have someone daily reminding you to do so.
    Just get back at it man. It always helps to find a form of cardio and lifting program you enjoy. Yea, calories being restricted sucks but when you lose the weight and get down to your ideals weight, you can start a bulk and eat a lot more.

You aren't being overly hardcore with your diet are you? Treat yourself to a cheat meal once a week or try iifym so you don't feel the need to break away from the diet.