mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)

My experience with albuterex

My experience with albuterex is a lesson to be learnt. If there’s one piece of advice I could give you all as a former addict (8 days clean), it’s that the recommended dosage should never be exceeded. Not only did Erowid fail to tell me about the dangers of street-grade albuterex, but it also forgot to mention how notoriously high the purity of the online version was. After ordering my first “legal” tub from nutri-sups, the first mistake I made was taking a full scoop before working out that day - little did I know how this single scoop would change my life. Despite all the warning labels, I thought I could handle albuterex after all the speed and meth I used to snort on school days. If I could compare it to any other reckless street drug, I’d say it’s kind of like a combination of injecting jack3d after shelving *******. The rush is so intense that my entire body begins to pump like I’ve completed a standard warmup set of romanian deadlifts (35 reps x 250kg). I still remember that first scoop - I could barely walk because my glutes were so pumped up full of blood that I couldn’t bring my legs back from full extension for 48 hours, so I just worked my upper body that day. I couldn’t use the toilet and I didn’t **** for days because I knew it’d just get stuck between my muscles until the whole pump wore off. Thank god for the appetite suppressing effects because without albuterex collapsing my eso****us for 24 hours, I would’ve been ****ed over by having to use the toilet. Another dangerous benefit worth noting is the pump albuterex gave me in my favourite muscle, the Penius Maximus. The immediate rush of blood was so intense that my penis grew to 15.5 inches flaccid (couldn’t get the erect length because I didn’t have enough rulers at home to measure). No wonder albuterex is climbing to number 1 on the world’s most notorious sport doping drugs, especially with its recent abuse in the olympics pretty much providing runners and swimmers with a 3rd leg!... I am now a former addict and proud to be helping other locals in my town kick the habit by holding “AA” meetings, or “Albuterexes Anonymous”... they may as well have called it “Albute-wrecks-you”, because that’s all my life is now, a bubbling mess of purple powder. I’ve had to paint the entire inside of my house white again because when I was on albuterex, I’d actually rub the raw powder into the walls of my house. Please don’t think I’m crazy, but it’s because I needed to be constantly reminded about taking a scoop or 2 just in case I ever started to come down at home instead of the gym. After the ecstasy like plateau of albuterex, you come down and start getting very agitated, developing serious roid/rex rage. One time I forgot to re-dose and I ended up doing lunges down the hallway with the kitchen fridge upon my shoulders before making my way to the garage where I did 25 pyramid sets of bench presses with the fridge and placing every old dumbbell I had inside the fridge to add more weight and get those last few reps in. Thank god I finally kicked the habit because I always had nightmares about deadlifting my neighbours car - it’s impossible to distinguish between dreams and reality if you’ve taken half a scoop or more. My doctor helped me too, and before I stopped, he described that breaking the addiction to such a hard drug was going to be harder than trying to quit smoking, stop masturbating, and turn straight from being gay, all at the same time! They took a blood sample on my first consultation and found 30% of my blood had been replaced by human growth hormone with the remaining 69% albuterex crystals, and 1% red blood cells. No white blood cells were found because albuterex replaces your body’s immune system and stops disease.
    I’m finally off albuterex, but I still occasionally receive mail from the military asking me if I’d like to participate in some experiments about fighting the war in afghanistan on my own. Please be careful and use the correct scoop, brahs.

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That you Chestbrah?
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Musc1eBound View Post
    That you Chestbrah?
    ya.

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    but what happened to the food in the fridge?? you didn't eat it all, did you....? lulz your gunna get sooo fat!!

Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    but what happened to the food in the fridge?? you didn't eat it all, did you....? lulz your gunna get sooo fat!!

no i didnt eat it. albuterex surpresses hunger.

i havent eatin in 14 days nolcc

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    i havent eatin in 14 days nolcc
    well um... your kind of at the other end of the spectrum there then...

pls stay safe

& dont worry man youve got my word i will never touch albert rex

Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice wall of text. Didn't read. Negged.

Originally Posted by Blacklabel3 View Post
    Nice wall of text. Didn't read. Negged.
    thats funny cause My experience with albuterex is a lesson to be learnt. If there’s one piece of advice I could give you all as a former addict (8 days clean), it’s that the recommended dosage should never be exceeded. Not only did Erowid fail to tell me about the dangers of street-grade albuterex, but it also forgot to mention how notoriously high the purity of the online version was. After ordering my first “legal” tub from nutri-sups, the first mistake I made was taking a full scoop before working out that day - little did I know how this single scoop would change my life. Despite all the warning labels, I thought I could handle albuterex after all the speed and meth I used to snort on school days. If I could compare it to any other reckless street drug, I’d say it’s kind of like a combination of injecting jack3d after shelving *******. The rush is so intense that my entire body begins to pump like I’ve completed a standard warmup set of romanian deadlifts (35 reps x 250kg). I still remember that first scoop - I could barely walk because my glutes were so pumped up full of blood that I couldn’t bring my legs back from full extension for 48 hours, so I just worked my upper body that day. I couldn’t use the toilet and I didn’t **** for days because I knew it’d just get stuck between my muscles until the whole pump wore off. Thank god for the appetite suppressing effects because without albuterex collapsing my eso****us for 24 hours, I would’ve been ****ed over by having to use the toilet. Another dangerous benefit worth noting is the pump albuterex gave me in my favourite muscle, the Penius Maximus. The immediate rush of blood was so intense that my penis grew to 15.5 inches flaccid (couldn’t get the erect length because I didn’t have enough rulers at home to measure). No wonder albuterex is climbing to number 1 on the world’s most notorious sport doping drugs, especially with its recent abuse in the olympics pretty much providing runners and swimmers with a 3rd leg!... I am now a former addict and proud to be helping other locals in my town kick the habit by holding “AA” meetings, or “Albuterexes Anonymous”... they may as well have called it “Albute-wrecks-you”, because that’s all my life is now, a bubbling mess of purple powder. I’ve had to paint the entire inside of my house white again because when I was on albuterex, I’d actually rub the raw powder into the walls of my house. Please don’t think I’m crazy, but it’s because I needed to be constantly reminded about taking a scoop or 2 just in case I ever started to come down at home instead of the gym. After the ecstasy like plateau of albuterex, you come down and start getting very agitated, developing serious roid/rex rage. One time I forgot to re-dose and I ended up doing lunges down the hallway with the kitchen fridge upon my shoulders before making my way to the garage where I did 25 pyramid sets of bench presses with the fridge and placing every old dumbbell I had inside the fridge to add more weight and get those last few reps in. Thank god I finally kicked the habit because I always had nightmares about deadlifting my neighbours car - it’s impossible to distinguish between dreams and reality if you’ve taken half a scoop or more. My doctor helped me too, and before I stopped, he described that breaking the addiction to such a hard drug was going to be harder than trying to quit smoking, stop masturbating, and turn straight from being gay, all at the same time! They took a blood sample on my first consultation and found 30% of my blood had been replaced by human growth hormone with the remaining 69% albuterex crystals, and 1% red blood cells. No white blood cells were found because albuterex replaces your body’s immune system and stops disease.
    I’m finally off albuterex, but I still occasionally receive mail from the military asking me if I’d like to participate in some experiments about fighting the war in afghanistan on my own. Please be careful and use the correct scoop, brahs. My experience with albuterex is a lesson to be learnt. If there’s one piece of advice I could give you all as a former addict (8 days clean), it’s that the recommended dosage should never be exceeded. Not only did Erowid fail to tell me about the dangers of street-grade albuterex, but it also forgot to mention how notoriously high the purity of the online version was. After ordering my first “legal” tub from nutri-sups, the first mistake I made was taking a full scoop before working out that day - little did I know how this single scoop would change my life. Despite all the warning labels, I thought I could handle albuterex after all the speed and meth I used to snort on school days. If I could compare it to any other reckless street drug, I’d say it’s kind of like a combination of injecting jack3d after shelving *******. The rush is so intense that my entire body begins to pump like I’ve completed a standard warmup set of romanian deadlifts (35 reps x 250kg). I still remember that first scoop - I could barely walk because my glutes were so pumped up full of blood that I couldn’t bring my legs back from full extension for 48 hours, so I just worked my upper body that day. I couldn’t use the toilet and I didn’t **** for days because I knew it’d just get stuck between my muscles until the whole pump wore off. Thank god for the appetite suppressing effects because without albuterex collapsing my eso****us for 24 hours, I would’ve been ****ed over by having to use the toilet. Another dangerous benefit worth noting is the pump albuterex gave me in my favourite muscle, the Penius Maximus. The immediate rush of blood was so intense that my penis grew to 15.5 inches flaccid (couldn’t get the erect length because I didn’t have enough rulers at home to measure). No wonder albuterex is climbing to number 1 on the world’s most notorious sport doping drugs, especially with its recent abuse in the olympics pretty much providing runners and swimmers with a 3rd leg!... I am now a former addict and proud to be helping other locals in my town kick the habit by holding “AA” meetings, or “Albuterexes Anonymous”... they may as well have called it “Albute-wrecks-you”, because that’s all my life is now, a bubbling mess of purple powder. I’ve had to paint the entire inside of my house white again because when I was on albuterex, I’d actually rub the raw powder into the walls of my house. Please don’t think I’m crazy, but it’s because I needed to be constantly reminded about taking a scoop or 2 just in case I ever started to come down at home instead of the gym. After the ecstasy like plateau of albuterex, you come down and start getting very agitated, developing serious roid/rex rage. One time I forgot to re-dose and I ended up doing lunges down the hallway with the kitchen fridge upon my shoulders before making my way to the garage where I did 25 pyramid sets of bench presses with the fridge and placing every old dumbbell I had inside the fridge to add more weight and get those last few reps in. Thank god I finally kicked the habit because I always had nightmares about deadlifting my neighbours car - it’s impossible to distinguish between dreams and reality if you’ve taken half a scoop or more. My doctor helped me too, and before I stopped, he described that breaking the addiction to such a hard drug was going to be harder than trying to quit smoking, stop masturbating, and turn straight from being gay, all at the same time! They took a blood sample on my first consultation and found 30% of my blood had been replaced by human growth hormone with the remaining 69% albuterex crystals, and 1% red blood cells. No white blood cells were found because albuterex replaces your body’s immune system and stops disease.
    I’m finally off albuterex, but I still occasionally receive mail from the military asking me if I’d like to participate in some experiments about fighting the war in afghanistan on my own. Please be careful and use the correct scoop, brahs. My experience with albuterex is a lesson to be learnt. If there’s one piece of advice I could give you all as a former addict (8 days clean), it’s that the recommended dosage should never be exceeded. Not only did Erowid fail to tell me about the dangers of street-grade albuterex, but it also forgot to mention how notoriously high the purity of the online version was. After ordering my first “legal” tub from nutri-sups, the first mistake I made was taking a full scoop before working out that day - little did I know how this single scoop would change my life. Despite all the warning labels, I thought I could handle albuterex after all the speed and meth I used to snort on school days. If I could compare it to any other reckless street drug, I’d say it’s kind of like a combination of injecting jack3d after shelving *******. The rush is so intense that my entire body begins to pump like I’ve completed a standard warmup set of romanian deadlifts (35 reps x 250kg). I still remember that first scoop - I could barely walk because my glutes were so pumped up full of blood that I couldn’t bring my legs back from full extension for 48 hours, so I just worked my upper body that day. I couldn’t use the toilet and I didn’t **** for days because I knew it’d just get stuck between my muscles until the whole pump wore off. Thank god for the appetite suppressing effects because without albuterex collapsing my eso****us for 24 hours, I would’ve been ****ed over by having to use the toilet. Another dangerous benefit worth noting is the pump albuterex gave me in my favourite muscle, the Penius Maximus. The immediate rush of blood was so intense that my penis grew to 15.5 inches flaccid (couldn’t get the erect length because I didn’t have enough rulers at home to measure). No wonder albuterex is climbing to number 1 on the world’s most notorious sport doping drugs, especially with its recent abuse in the olympics pretty much providing runners and swimmers with a 3rd leg!... I am now a former addict and proud to be helping other locals in my town kick the habit by holding “AA” meetings, or “Albuterexes Anonymous”... they may as well have called it “Albute-wrecks-you”, because that’s all my life is now, a bubbling mess of purple powder. I’ve had to paint the entire inside of my house white again because when I was on albuterex, I’d actually rub the raw powder into the walls of my house. Please don’t think I’m crazy, but it’s because I needed to be constantly reminded about taking a scoop or 2 just in case I ever started to come down at home instead of the gym. After the ecstasy like plateau of albuterex, you come down and start getting very agitated, developing serious roid/rex rage. One time I forgot to re-dose and I ended up doing lunges down the hallway with the kitchen fridge upon my shoulders before making my way to the garage where I did 25 pyramid sets of bench presses with the fridge and placing every old dumbbell I had inside the fridge to add more weight and get those last few reps in. Thank god I finally kicked the habit because I always had nightmares about deadlifting my neighbours car - it’s impossible to distinguish between dreams and reality if you’ve taken half a scoop or more. My doctor helped me too, and before I stopped, he described that breaking the addiction to such a hard drug

Originally Posted by brendbro View Post

i will never touch albert rex

please do not.

witty comment goes here SimonThePieman's Avatar
    SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what is albuterex? is it a phobia of paragraphs and cliffs?
    Saying Zyzz inspired you to lift is like saying Justin Bieber inspired you to sing

etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) etc804 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gave into the hype. Bought some, used for over a week now........

Very disappoint

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    thats funny cause My experience with albuterex is a lesson to be learnt. If there’s one piece of advice I could give you all as a former addict (8 days clean), it’s that the recommended dosage should never be exceeded. Not only did Erowid fail to tell me about the dangers of street-grade albuterex, but it also forgot to mention how notoriously high the purity of the online version was. After ordering my first “legal” tub from nutri-sups, the first mistake I made was taking a full scoop before working out that day - little did I know how this single scoop would change my life. Despite all the warning labels, I thought I could handle albuterex after all the speed and meth I used to snort on school days. If I could compare it to any other reckless street drug, I’d say it’s kind of like a combination of injecting jack3d after shelving *******. The rush is so intense that my entire body begins to pump like I’ve completed a standard warmup set of romanian deadlifts (35 reps x 250kg). I still remember that first scoop - I could barely walk because my glutes were so pumped up full of blood that I couldn’t bring my legs back from full extension for 48 hours, so I just worked my upper body that day. I couldn’t use the toilet and I didn’t **** for days because I knew it’d just get stuck between my muscles until the whole pump wore off. Thank god for the appetite suppressing effects because without albuterex collapsing my eso****us for 24 hours, I would’ve been ****ed over by having to use the toilet. Another dangerous benefit worth noting is the pump albuterex gave me in my favourite muscle, the Penius Maximus. The immediate rush of blood was so intense that my penis grew to 15.5 inches flaccid (couldn’t get the erect length because I didn’t have enough rulers at home to measure). No wonder albuterex is climbing to number 1 on the world’s most notorious sport doping drugs, especially with its recent abuse in the olympics pretty much providing runners and swimmers with a 3rd leg!... I am now a former addict and proud to be helping other locals in my town kick the habit by holding “AA” meetings, or “Albuterexes Anonymous”... they may as well have called it “Albute-wrecks-you”, because that’s all my life is now, a bubbling mess of purple powder. I’ve had to paint the entire inside of my house white again because when I was on albuterex, I’d actually rub the raw powder into the walls of my house. Please don’t think I’m crazy, but it’s because I needed to be constantly reminded about taking a scoop or 2 just in case I ever started to come down at home instead of the gym. After the ecstasy like plateau of albuterex, you come down and start getting very agitated, developing serious roid/rex rage. One time I forgot to re-dose and I ended up doing lunges down the hallway with the kitchen fridge upon my shoulders before making my way to the garage where I did 25 pyramid sets of bench presses with the fridge and placing every old dumbbell I had inside the fridge to add more weight and get those last few reps in. Thank god I finally kicked the habit because I always had nightmares about deadlifting my neighbours car - it’s impossible to distinguish between dreams and reality if you’ve taken half a scoop or more. My doctor helped me too, and before I stopped, he described that breaking the addiction to such a hard drug was going to be harder than trying to quit smoking, stop masturbating, and turn straight from being gay, all at the same time! They took a blood sample on my first consultation and found 30% of my blood had been replaced by human growth hormone with the remaining 69% albuterex crystals, and 1% red blood cells. No white blood cells were found because albuterex replaces your body’s immune system and stops disease.
    I’m finally off albuterex, but I still occasionally receive mail from the military asking me if I’d like to participate in some experiments about fighting the war in afghanistan on my own. Please be careful and use the correct scoop, brahs. My experience with albuterex is a lesson to be learnt. If there’s one piece of advice I could give you all as a former addict (8 days clean), it’s that the recommended dosage should never be exceeded. Not only did Erowid fail to tell me about the dangers of street-grade albuterex, but it also forgot to mention how notoriously high the purity of the online version was. After ordering my first “legal” tub from nutri-sups, the first mistake I made was taking a full scoop before working out that day - little did I know how this single scoop would change my life. Despite all the warning labels, I thought I could handle albuterex after all the speed and meth I used to snort on school days. If I could compare it to any other reckless street drug, I’d say it’s kind of like a combination of injecting jack3d after shelving *******. The rush is so intense that my entire body begins to pump like I’ve completed a standard warmup set of romanian deadlifts (35 reps x 250kg). I still remember that first scoop - I could barely walk because my glutes were so pumped up full of blood that I couldn’t bring my legs back from full extension for 48 hours, so I just worked my upper body that day. I couldn’t use the toilet and I didn’t **** for days because I knew it’d just get stuck between my muscles until the whole pump wore off. Thank god for the appetite suppressing effects because without albuterex collapsing my eso****us for 24 hours, I would’ve been ****ed over by having to use the toilet. Another dangerous benefit worth noting is the pump albuterex gave me in my favourite muscle, the Penius Maximus. The immediate rush of blood was so intense that my penis grew to 15.5 inches flaccid (couldn’t get the erect length because I didn’t have enough rulers at home to measure). No wonder albuterex is climbing to number 1 on the world’s most notorious sport doping drugs, especially with its recent abuse in the olympics pretty much providing runners and swimmers with a 3rd leg!... I am now a former addict and proud to be helping other locals in my town kick the habit by holding “AA” meetings, or “Albuterexes Anonymous”... they may as well have called it “Albute-wrecks-you”, because that’s all my life is now, a bubbling mess of purple powder. I’ve had to paint the entire inside of my house white again because when I was on albuterex, I’d actually rub the raw powder into the walls of my house. Please don’t think I’m crazy, but it’s because I needed to be constantly reminded about taking a scoop or 2 just in case I ever started to come down at home instead of the gym. After the ecstasy like plateau of albuterex, you come down and start getting very agitated, developing serious roid/rex rage. One time I forgot to re-dose and I ended up doing lunges down the hallway with the kitchen fridge upon my shoulders before making my way to the garage where I did 25 pyramid sets of bench presses with the fridge and placing every old dumbbell I had inside the fridge to add more weight and get those last few reps in. Thank god I finally kicked the habit because I always had nightmares about deadlifting my neighbours car - it’s impossible to distinguish between dreams and reality if you’ve taken half a scoop or more. My doctor helped me too, and before I stopped, he described that breaking the addiction to such a hard drug was going to be harder than trying to quit smoking, stop masturbating, and turn straight from being gay, all at the same time! They took a blood sample on my first consultation and found 30% of my blood had been replaced by human growth hormone with the remaining 69% albuterex crystals, and 1% red blood cells. No white blood cells were found because albuterex replaces your body’s immune system and stops disease.
    I’m finally off albuterex, but I still occasionally receive mail from the military asking me if I’d like to participate in some experiments about fighting the war in afghanistan on my own. Please be careful and use the correct scoop, brahs. My experience with albuterex is a lesson to be learnt. If there’s one piece of advice I could give you all as a former addict (8 days clean), it’s that the recommended dosage should never be exceeded. Not only did Erowid fail to tell me about the dangers of street-grade albuterex, but it also forgot to mention how notoriously high the purity of the online version was. After ordering my first “legal” tub from nutri-sups, the first mistake I made was taking a full scoop before working out that day - little did I know how this single scoop would change my life. Despite all the warning labels, I thought I could handle albuterex after all the speed and meth I used to snort on school days. If I could compare it to any other reckless street drug, I’d say it’s kind of like a combination of injecting jack3d after shelving *******. The rush is so intense that my entire body begins to pump like I’ve completed a standard warmup set of romanian deadlifts (35 reps x 250kg). I still remember that first scoop - I could barely walk because my glutes were so pumped up full of blood that I couldn’t bring my legs back from full extension for 48 hours, so I just worked my upper body that day. I couldn’t use the toilet and I didn’t **** for days because I knew it’d just get stuck between my muscles until the whole pump wore off. Thank god for the appetite suppressing effects because without albuterex collapsing my eso****us for 24 hours, I would’ve been ****ed over by having to use the toilet. Another dangerous benefit worth noting is the pump albuterex gave me in my favourite muscle, the Penius Maximus. The immediate rush of blood was so intense that my penis grew to 15.5 inches flaccid (couldn’t get the erect length because I didn’t have enough rulers at home to measure). No wonder albuterex is climbing to number 1 on the world’s most notorious sport doping drugs, especially with its recent abuse in the olympics pretty much providing runners and swimmers with a 3rd leg!... I am now a former addict and proud to be helping other locals in my town kick the habit by holding “AA” meetings, or “Albuterexes Anonymous”... they may as well have called it “Albute-wrecks-you”, because that’s all my life is now, a bubbling mess of purple powder. I’ve had to paint the entire inside of my house white again because when I was on albuterex, I’d actually rub the raw powder into the walls of my house. Please don’t think I’m crazy, but it’s because I needed to be constantly reminded about taking a scoop or 2 just in case I ever started to come down at home instead of the gym. After the ecstasy like plateau of albuterex, you come down and start getting very agitated, developing serious roid/rex rage. One time I forgot to re-dose and I ended up doing lunges down the hallway with the kitchen fridge upon my shoulders before making my way to the garage where I did 25 pyramid sets of bench presses with the fridge and placing every old dumbbell I had inside the fridge to add more weight and get those last few reps in. Thank god I finally kicked the habit because I always had nightmares about deadlifting my neighbours car - it’s impossible to distinguish between dreams and reality if you’ve taken half a scoop or more. My doctor helped me too, and before I stopped, he described that breaking the addiction to such a hard drug
    Jason?

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew_S View Post
    Jason?
    I don't see a video?
    Patience, dedication, drive.

IG: @miscfit27

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156836923

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscDemeanor View Post
    I don't see a video?
    He's a fast typist, so the wall of text comes first. He needs to edit the video and work in the CGI effects before he can post that.

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unless albuterex is a metaphor for one's own body, I've never touched albuterex.

Otherwise, I touch albuterex multiple times a day.

In fact, I'm touching it right now.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats funny OP, some strange, yet incrdibly similiar thing has been happening to me these past few weeks.
    I detect some sorcery
    Anyways here is my story:
    My experience with albuterex is a lesson to be learnt. If there’s one piece of advice I could give you all as a former addict (8 days clean), it’s that the recommended dosage should never be exceeded. Not only did Erowid fail to tell me about the dangers of street-grade albuterex, but it also forgot to mention how notoriously high the purity of the online version was. After ordering my first “legal” tub from nutri-sups, the first mistake I made was taking a full scoop before working out that day - little did I know how this single scoop would change my life. Despite all the warning labels, I thought I could handle albuterex after all the speed and meth I used to snort on school days. If I could compare it to any other reckless street drug, I’d say it’s kind of like a combination of injecting jack3d after shelving *******. The rush is so intense that my entire body begins to pump like I’ve completed a standard warmup set of romanian deadlifts (35 reps x 250kg). I still remember that first scoop - I could barely walk because my glutes were so pumped up full of blood that I couldn’t bring my legs back from full extension for 48 hours, so I just worked my upper body that day. I couldn’t use the toilet and I didn’t **** for days because I knew it’d just get stuck between my muscles until the whole pump wore off. Thank god for the appetite suppressing effects because without albuterex collapsing my eso****us for 24 hours, I would’ve been ****ed over by having to use the toilet. Another dangerous benefit worth noting is the pump albuterex gave me in my favourite muscle, the Penius Maximus. The immediate rush of blood was so intense that my penis grew to 15.5 inches flaccid (couldn’t get the erect length because I didn’t have enough rulers at home to measure). No wonder albuterex is climbing to number 1 on the world’s most notorious sport doping drugs, especially with its recent abuse in the olympics pretty much providing runners and swimmers with a 3rd leg!... I am now a former addict and proud to be helping other locals in my town kick the habit by holding “AA” meetings, or “Albuterexes Anonymous”... they may as well have called it “Albute-wrecks-you”, because that’s all my life is now, a bubbling mess of purple powder. I’ve had to paint the entire inside of my house white again because when I was on albuterex, I’d actually rub the raw powder into the walls of my house. Please don’t think I’m crazy, but it’s because I needed to be constantly reminded about taking a scoop or 2 just in case I ever started to come down at home instead of the gym. After the ecstasy like plateau of albuterex, you come down and start getting very agitated, developing serious roid/rex rage. One time I forgot to re-dose and I ended up doing lunges down the hallway with the kitchen fridge upon my shoulders before making my way to the garage where I did 25 pyramid sets of bench presses with the fridge and placing every old dumbbell I had inside the fridge to add more weight and get those last few reps in. Thank god I finally kicked the habit because I always had nightmares about deadlifting my neighbours car - it’s impossible to distinguish between dreams and reality if you’ve taken half a scoop or more. My doctor helped me too, and before I stopped, he described that breaking the addiction to such a hard drug was going to be harder than trying to quit smoking, stop masturbating, and turn straight from being gay, all at the same time! They took a blood sample on my first consultation and found 30% of my blood had been replaced by human growth hormone with the remaining 69% albuterex crystals, and 1% red blood cells. No white blood cells were found because albuterex replaces your body’s immune system and stops disease.
    I’m finally off albuterex, but I still occasionally receive mail from the military asking me if I’d like to participate in some experiments about fighting the war in afghanistan on my own. Please be careful and use the correct scoop, brahs.
    reps back
    ++ Positive Crew++
    Actually Lifts crew

BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Funny story.

Paragraphs... not even once
    I hate haters

duder1312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** made me lawl, albuterex4lyfe brahs

JAKECONNER69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

how many tubs did of alburtrex did you take and how long did 1 last you ??

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JAKECONNER69 View Post
    how many tubs did of alburtrex did you take and how long did 1 last you ??
    Strong unaware

catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100) catumminia is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lmfao at 8 days clean. That was about as much as I got out of this thread. At least I didn't waste 2 hours of my life crafting a ridiculous anecdote that contributes absolutely nothing to ordered society. Lame.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by catumminia View Post
    Lmfao at 8 days clean. That was about as much as I got out of this thread. At least I didn't waste 2 hours of my life crafting a ridiculous anecdote that contributes absolutely nothing to ordered society. Lame.
    So you posted in a year old thread to tell us about how this thread didn't contribute to society. Thanks, bro.

vvassallo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Mike I’m so sorry

Listen Mike, I was hoping to email you directly as I find these things hard in regards to other humanoid replies. The bodybuilding industry I’ve been in for many years and whilst the egotistic mindset of a majority of amateurs and wannabe gym bunnies lay into me as I’ve never competed, as a women I have broken many boundaries on my own.

Getting into off and on cycles of steroids, 5x5, drop sets, tri-sets winning strongest women competitions. One year I’m looking like the hulk the next I’m looking like a smack head!

I just wanted to say that I’m sorry to hear the ****ed up mess this sport puts us all in. Male and female. But seriously brother we have it all wrong!!

Dorian Yates, Bev Francis, Flex Wheeler, CT Fletcher, Rich Piana. All have learnt the hard way but the obsession with the pump is no different than heroine, alcohol or speed. It is an addiction and quite frankly ruins your life.

In order to GAIN! You have to be strong to be strong you need brain power to control the magnificent machine we call the body!!

When the need comes that you fee you need that lift to shift that last pull or you feel you look **** in the mirror one morning.

Remember darling, you are doing MORE. 10X more than what ANY other humanoid is doing!!

If you want to talk further reach out!!

None of us talk enough and the ego needs to die in order for us all to be upfront and honest in this game as we seriously all need each other!!

Here’s to a new year with long lasting natural gains.
    Vanessavassallo26@gmail.com

Many blessings xx