irongal123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irongal123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much BF do I have to loose to get fit?

I want to start triathalons and increase my overall fitness; what do you think my BF is currently and what should I decrease it to? Thanks!
    Attached Images

flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by irongal123 View Post
    I want to start triathalons and increase my overall fitness; what do you think my BF is currently and what should I decrease it to? Thanks!
    You should NOT lose any more body fat to get fit - don't be concerned w your bf right now. That is not your problem.
    You have very little muscles. I say lift weights, eat more.
    With building more lean muscle mass you will increase your metabolism and energy (which you will need for triathlons). You will not get bulky, that takes a LOT of time and dedication.

Look at the stickies here on how much macros and calories you need for your stats. If you are training for triathlons, you will need a LOT of calories. What is your calorie and macro intake right now?
    1) I will be there iN 5 minutes.
    2) If not there by then, see 1.

irongal123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irongal123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by flyingeek View Post
    You should NOT lose any more body fat to get fit - don't be concerned w your bf right now. That is not your problem.
    You have very little muscles. I say lift weights, eat more.
    With building more lean muscle mass you will increase your metabolism and energy (which you will need for triathlons). You will not get bulky, that takes a LOT of time and dedication.

Look at the stickies here on how much macros and calories you need for your stats. If you are training for triathlons, you will need a LOT of calories. What is your calorie and macro intake right now?
    I dont know. 2000 calories is normal, right? And I have no idea what macro is, sorry if I sound so naive!

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by irongal123 View Post
    I dont know. 2000 calories is normal, right? And I have no idea what macro is, sorry if I sound so naive!
    2000cals is a broad broad average. Go to the female bit then go to nutrition and one of the top threads is called calculating your calories and macros (fat,protein and carb) requirements.