Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's NEW CREATINE RT ***WATERMELON*** GIVEAWAY!!

What we are looking for: 8-10 Forum Members to do a Mini-Log including 5 workouts with our New Creatine RT Watermelon,
    a Final Review in the Product Review Section, and a Store Review

What you will receive: 1 Tub (20 servings) of Creatine RT Watermelon

Additionally 1 Lucky Logger will also receive a surprise product

Please provide the following to apply:

Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all):
    AEN Products Used In The Past:
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?:

Rules:

Must be 18 years or older
    Must have positive reputation and 100 or more posts
    Must live in the continental United States
    Applications will be accepted until August 25, 2012 and loggers will be chosen on or around August 26, 2012
    Log will be started when product received and must contain 5 separate workouts. Minimum of 5 workouts must be posted within 2 weeks with thoughts of product being used. You are more than welcome to log for the entire tub.
    Final review of Product must be posted in product review section of forum with title including “Review of New AEN Creatine RT Watermelon”

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/creatine-rt.html

What is Creatine RT?

The World's First & Only Clinically Supported Creatine & Russian Tarragon Extract Combination. NO CARBS/SUGAR NEEDED.

The Consumption of Huge Amounts of Fat Inducing, Physique Destroying Sugar with your Creatine is NOW A Thing Of The Past!

• Russian Tarragon Extract Increased creatine Absorption More than 70 Grams of Sugar
    • 20% Greater Muscle Creatine Absorption Than Creatine Alone
    • NO Sugar, NO Bloat & NO Banned Substances. Just a Scientifically Advanced Twist on Sports Nutrition's Most Proven Supplement.

Creatine RT Highlights- THE EVOLUTION of Creatine Supplementation

• Dramatically Increase Creatine Uptake With Specialized, Research Supported Russian Tarragon Extract. NO CARBS/SUGAR NEEDED.
    • NO Sugar, NO Fillers, NO Fluff, just Dramatic RESULTS
    • 100% Pure Patented German made Creapure®
    • ONCE a day Creatine
    • The Perfect Alternative for Creatine NON-RESPONDERS
    • No Loading Phase Necessary!
    • FULL MONTH supply!

Creatine Monohydrate 101- Marketing Myths Vs Research Science

Supplement Company Marketing MYTH - Creatine Monohydrate has poor stability According to many supplement companies, creatine monohydrate has poor stability in the stomach and rapidly converts to CREATININE (The break-down waste product of creatine). Their fictitious story goes on to state, that due to this "so called" high creatine to creatinine conversion rate in the stomach, little ever reaches the blood stream and ever get absorbed into your muscles to bring about it strength/muscle building benefits.

Research Science- Even from the very early research dating back to 1992, it has been well known that creatine monohydrate has exceptional stability. Researchers measured its stability and conversion rate to its break-down product creatinine at various pH (acidic) ranges to mimic the low pH (acidity) of our stomach acid. Here's what they found. Less than 1-2 percent is converted to creatinine, even after four hours of sitting in a low pH solution. Even after sitting in a low pH solution for THREE DAYS, only 4-20% of it converted to creatinine, depending on the pH of the solution it was tested in. The creatine you ingest, is obviously NEVER going to sit in your stomach for three days and even if it did, the SLOW conversion rate still leaves plenty of unconverted creatine to adequately elevate muscle creatine concentrations to bring about performance gains. As you can see this is a fictitious myth based on no real scientific evidence and should be of NO concern to anyone using creatine monohydrate.

Supplement Company Marketing MYTH - Creatine Monohydrate is absorbed poorly into the blood stream

Research Science- University research has repeatedly shown, that 98-99% of the creatine monohydarate you ingest, gets absorbed through the gastro intestinal tract(GI tract) and into the blood stream. END OF DISCUSSION.

THE REAL ABSORPTION ISSUE: Getting the creatine from the BLOOD stream into the MUSCLES, where we need it. Simply put, creatine pours into the blood stream due to its exceptional absorption through the GI tract. Unfortunately it gets bottlenecked when it gets to our muscles, which have a limited capacity to absorb it.

What was the old school solution to this problem?
    Ingesting large amounts of fast digesting simple sugars/carbohydrates that would greatly spike the hormone insulin. Insulin by up-regulating the creatine transporter would intern allow more creatine to enter into our muscles at an accelerated rate. This method certainly works and works well.

Unfortunately there are some real limitations and downsides to utilizing this method

1. Insulin is a powerful fat storing hormone and constantly spiking it with simple sugars is not exactly what physique athletes or bodybuilders wants when trying to stay lean and ripped.
    2. Many physique athletes do not want the caloric load from ingesting such high amounts of simple sugars and would much rather get their sugar from complex/slow digestion carbohydrate sources.
    3. Some individuals feel BLOATED, NAUSCIOUS and FATIGUED from ingesting all that simple sugar, every time they take their creatine supplement.
    Simply put, it is just not optimal or realistic for many active individuals who take their DIETS, PHYSIQUES and HEALTH as serious as their TRAINING.

THE SOLUTION- Creatine RT™- THE EVOLUTION of Creatine Supplementation
    Forget loading up on mounds of sugar to enhance creatine absorption; we bring you the biggest breakthrough in the science of creatine supplementation since creatine itself.

Russian Tarragon Extract – A recent study, showed the EXACT Russian Tarragon Extract used in Creatine RT combined with Creapure® creatine (both used in Creatine RT) could:

• Increase Creatine Absorption More Than 70 Grams of Sugar!
    • Bring about 20% Greater Muscle Creatine Absorption Than Creatine Alone.
    • NO SUGAR/CARBS NEEDED & NO LOADING PHASE!
    • In simplistic terms, the Russian tarragon extract used in Creatine RT,will make your muscles like creatine sponges!

A RESEARCH SUPPORTED COMBINATION

Patented Creapure® brand Creatine Monohydrate combined with Taurine
    Unlike other creatine formula's, that use the cheapest creatine monohydrate they can get their hands on, or inferior forms like creatine ethyl ester(CEE) and others. We have licensed the German made Creapure®; the world's purest creatine monohydrate, with a proven safety profile. Creapure® brand of creatine monohydrate is produced with a unique patented non-carcinogenic process in a FDA registered GMP plant in Germany with no possible risk of cross contamination or high levels of its breakdown byproduct creatinine that can occur with cheaper creatine's. Creapure® is recognized for consistent and homogenous quality (min 99.9% creatine monohydrate) which increases your value, while keeping it contaminate free. Look for the creapure® logo on the label of Creatine RT™ to ensure you are getting the best creatine in the world. Creapure® is the KING of all creatine's. Creatine RT, also includes the amino-acid TAURINE to assist as a cell volumizer and nutrient transporter.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)

Q: Who can benefit from Creatine RT?

1. All creatine users looking to experience creatine like never before
    2. Perfect for individuals looking to maximize muscle fullness and bring about ultra lean hard looking muscles without all the fat inducing sugar and insulin spikes.
    3. The Perfect Alternative for Creatine NON-RESPONDERS

Q: What are some products I can stack Creatine RT with?

1. You can mix it right into our DURING workout product IntrAbolic® for added strength and muscle gains.
    2. Stacks perfectly with our DEDICATED Beta-alanine formula IntraXCell®. The perfect one-two punch of the two most powerful and effective natural performance, muscle building supplements.
    3. For a creatine boost, you can mix it right into our pre-workout formula PreSurge Unleashed®

Q: How do I stack Creatine RT with other AEN products?

Stack 1-Creatine RT with IntrAbolic:

Training Days- Simply mix Creatine RT into your IntrAbolic, or take it post-workout Non-Training Days- Take one serving of Creatine RT

Stack 2-Creatine RT, IntrAbolic+ IntraXCell- The most powerful STIMULANT FREE Performance, Muscle Build, Recovery stack in sports nutrition.

Training Days- Simply mix Creatine RT into your IntrAbolic, or take it post-workout. Take ONE serving of IntraXCell Non-Training Days- Take one serving of Creatine RT and two servings of IntraXCell.

Stack Three- Creatine RT, PreSurge Unleashed, IntrAbolic & IntraXCell- Our COMPLETE Nutrient Timing Stack. It doesn't get any better than this.
    Training Days- It is NOT necessary to take Creatine RT on days you take PreSurge Unleashed. Take IntrAbolic as recommended and ONE serving of IntraXCell

Non-Training Days- Take one serving of Creatine RT and two servings of IntraXCell.

Demand THE Most Advanced Creatine Formula in World, Demand Creatine RT™!

More information: http://www.aenutrition.com/creatineRT.html

|~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1rd

I need to move to the US!

Awesome promo!!!!!
    GOODLUCK!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    1rd

I need to move to the US!

Awesome promo!!!!!
    GOODLUCK!
    you have a package coming your way

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    waaaaaaaaaay cooooool! good job...E_P_C

eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all): I have done a load of logs/reviews for Universal, Optimum Nutrition, Applied Nutriceuticals and Anabolic Innovations but do not have my saved list of those links since they are on my computer back home in California. I have also done logging on anabolic minds forums for several products including reduce xt and lipoburn.

AEN Products Used In The Past: Never tried AEN supplements

Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I recently moved to Denver and have alot of free time on my hands to exercise while searching for work. There is a fully equiped gym at my complex and I have been lifting every other day. I am also set to go on several camping/hiking trips at high altitude which are several miles long and 2-3 days each. I want to be in top shape and give Colorados wilderness and outdoor sports everything that I've got to offer. I am also trying to meet women here and already have my eye on one in particular. It would be nice to achieve the hardest and most fit body I possibly can get to impress the opposite sex

I want to recover faster, I want to feel good, I want to look good.

Thanks for the shot

whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000) whwatson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Male
    Logs: CL Gold Feast Watermelon, AI Sports 3Z
    Reviews: Athletic Edge Presurge, Universal Nutrition Atomic 7 and Shock Therapy, Beast Sports Beast Mode, Creature, and Aminolytes, iForce Protean RVC and Hemovol Lemon Drop/Watermelon, iSatori PWR, and a bunch more...
    AEN Products Used: Presurge, samples of Creatine RT (fruit punch) and Intrabolic (wild berry)
    Why Choose Me: I'm reliable when it comes to honest, comprehensive reviews and I'm always excited to try new products/flavors of supplements that I always enjoy (such as creatine).

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by e_p_c View Post

Get in on this guys!!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Currently logging TSN's Xat-7 & Cardio Igniter (fat burner + pre-workout) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147108313

AEN Products Used In The Past: I have never used an AEN product, but I love trying out new companies to find products that work best for me

Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I've only ever taken ON Creatine Mono and CL's Green Bulge, I would like to try a new type of creatine to see if something like this can really have a more positive impact on my lifting/recovery. I am currently running 5x5 full body workout 3x/week and I also go to a Crossfit gym 3x/week and am in the midst of cutting down for this TSN log/Shred competition, so anything that could help with creatine retention and make me look fuller during the cut would be an awesome supplement to add to my stack. Also, being as active as I am it's super important to me that I have the best recovery possible.

WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WesCracker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all): None so far.. Just discovered this section and I really want to start!!
    AEN Products Used In The Past: None yet.. Been mostly limited to jack3d and body fortress protein looking to find some new ones.
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I have never used creatine before I have been really wanting to try it! I work out 7 days a week a combination of weights, basketball and conditioning. I'm also a great marketer and I can promote your products on my youtube channel with 300k+ views and 1800+ subscribers.
    Roll tide. Lakers. Chargers.

Subscribe + Comment on my log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145133371

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome promo! Wish I could enter

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats awesome! Heizz you lucky son of a gun

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like another solid supp from AEN. I'd log it if I could but it'd be a few weeks before I had a chance. Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by ericdose; 08-18-2012 at 11:01 AM.
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas

shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shamroc617

Gold Feast and GST.. My Road To Golden Growth!! (In progress)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post932198273

Controlled Labs Fruit Punch Gold Feast Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147314723

AEN Products Used In The Past: Intrabolic

Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I am currently24 years old and have been lifting on and off since senior year of high school. Unfortunately for me, I lacked the dedication necessary to get the results I was looking for over much of the last 6 years. I often times decided I had enough of lifting just when I was starting to get results and after a short period of time would end up back at square one (foolish me). During my sophomore year of college I decided things would be different, I was gong on a cruise that upcoming summer, and really dedicated myself to the gym. I was setting many PRs and was achieving the physique I had always wanted. It was great. It was during this time that I first tried Intrabolic and I loved it. I found a deal on whey cheap and between me and grabbed myself 3 tubs. This stuff was my first experience using an intra supp and I loved it. I felt there was a big difference in my endurance and recovery. I have learned from that experience and am sure to take advantage of my blood flow during exercise to get my muscles their much needed nutrients whenever I have serious DOMs.

I kept up with the gym through the summer and junior year and was in the best shape of my life and looking the best as well; it was a great feeling. However, as senior year started to pass by I decided I wanted to have as much fun as I could as my college career was nearing an end. The gym got shifted to the back burner and as I started partying more I went less and less. Then I graduated and I decided I needed time to relax, no gym. Then came work and I needed time to adjust, no gym. And so on and so on. Nevertheless I fell back into my old habit and lost all my progress. Three months ago I decided I was sick and tired of being lazy, renewed my membership and have been hitting it hard since. I am more dedicated and motivated than ever and have been tracking my diet, calories and macros, for the first time. No more playing around. To ensure I stay motivated and on track, I just started the GST training program and love it! I have also started logging my experience and it is added motivation to keep on going and going hard as my fellow forum members will see everything I do!

I have started to invest money back into the essential supplements to ensure I get the most out of every exercise and I am looking to try new things. I know AEN is a great company and I loved Intrabolic, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to try CreatineRT and see what it's all about! While I only have 1 review and 1 log, if you look you will see the detail and dedication I bring to every post! I will bring the same to my review of CreatineRT and will set up an independent log to convey my experience with the product as well as adding it to the daily supplementation of my current GST log!

AEN is a great company and is very customer oriented which is huge in this industry. I see AEN providing weekly promos for all of their products and I am sure to get in on every one with hopes to try some new stuff! I actually believe in supporting the companies I like and trust but believe in sampling a product before adding it to my staples! Please take me into consideration to try CreatineRT! I will not disappoint you guys with my logs and reviews. Thanks again!

**please excuse autocorrect typos as this is from my iPad.
    Success comes with sacrifice

"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder then you. Guess what.. I'm that someone" -- Kevin Garnett

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right" -- Henry Ford

iRepBack.. Always

^^^ That is an app

shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^ That is an app
    I'm not here to play games man! Get big or go home! Hopefully I can get me some help from CreatineRT to get me some BIG!

Check out the logs and reviews, I put in the in time!

"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder then you. Guess what.. I'm that someone" -- Kevin Garnett

iRepBack.. Always

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cobr...eayer55/320551
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Prim...eayer55/316702
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/SAN/...eayer55/316515
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Top_...eayer55/316450
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Musc...eayer55/313423
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Beas...eayer55/312426
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/All_...eayer55/310659
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=intheayer55
    AEN Products Used In The Past: I have tried a few samples of Pre-Surge Unleashed and was very impressed with the results and the workouts that I had while using that supplement. I have also used a container of IntrAbolic and it definitely helped me to push through my workouts, especially on my HIIT cardio sessions.
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I will definitely put together a complete and thorough log of Creatine RT for everyone so that it will provide some real-world feedback for others considering this product. I train 7 days per week with 1 day as a cardio only session, so I'll use up and log the Creatine RT product within the first week. My diet is extremely strict and I meticulously plan out each meal for my day the night before so that I don't leave anything to chance. Over the last few years, I've really taken my nutrition & supplementation seriously, and adding that in with intense training sessions, I've been able to make some excellent gains. I'd always be interested in trying out some new products that I have not used before and that could help me to make the most out of my efforts on a daily basis.

I'd really love to see how the addition of the Russian Tarragon plays a factor in this product and I hope I get to share my experiences in using it. I will also post a review of the product in the bb.com and in any other space here on the forums so that I can help to spread the word about Creatine RT.

Moar apps

Bump. Can't believe this thread isn't getting Moar attention!

iRepBack.. Always

HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all): My signature
    AEN Products Used In The Past: None that I have bought before.
    Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: I like to try new supplements, haven't used any creatine supplements in months and I would write an unbiased review on the product and how I truly feel about it.

stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AGE 26
    GENDER male
    Current log is for Cardio Igniter/ XAT-7 from TSN.. Also did a review for SES sample packs.

I have used presurge (wonderful), Intrabolic (also wonderful) .. AEN has some very nice products! I have not got to try the Creatine RT yet.. would love a chance though!

I think I should be chosen because it would def. help my workouts and help with my current contest I am in now! Plus if chosen this would be another AEN product that I might love and continue to use in the future!
    "Only the Strong survive"
    IG Cadamsfitness

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good ones so far, but may we have some moooaar )
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cant believe we dont have more people in on this... this is a great promo
    "Only the Strong survive"
    IG Cadamsfitness

Most apps

There should be way more apps for this

Watermelon
    Creapure
    Free

lol

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There should be way more apps for this

Watermelon
    Creapure
    Free

lol
    A man of few words.....I like it. Seriously, how easy can you make it for people? No daily logging, no small sample packets.....what do people want?

Good promo E_P_C and AEN. I would be all over it if it wasn't for shoulder surgery next week. I will be sure to try it as soon as I get back to lifting.
    RIP in Peace

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    A man of few words.....I like it. Seriously, how easy can you make it for people? No daily logging, no small sample packets.....what do people want?

Good promo E_P_C and AEN. I would be all over it if it wasn't for shoulder surgery next week. I will be sure to try it as soon as I get back to lifting.
    The feedback on this flavor was great this weekend at the Europa show. We sold out of this half way through Saturday

TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000)

**NEW AI SPORTS NUTRITION RASPBERRY KETONES LOG**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post923846723
    **PREVIOUS LOGS/REVIEWS**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146645103
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post896135891
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145246591

AEN Products Used In The Past: None, but would love to give them a try!

Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: As a person like me is getting older and trying to stay active within the rugby community, supplements help me get over that edge and get me to where I need to be physically able to compete. As a creatine user for many years I can attest that my body has reacted differently to all the different brands. I feel like I would be a good candidate to sample, log and, review your Creatine RT as a somewhat "experienced" creatine user. I appreciate your time in reading this and I will hopefully look forward to hearing from you.
    “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.” -Mark Twain

Check out my Reviews and Log Links:

http://teamx13pt.blogspot.com/

FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The product is a good idea, but from trying it myself I can say you cannot "feel" a difference per se. (did see volumization clearly) But that is not to say the product does not work, if research backs russian taragon then this product has undeniable benefits over regular cm.
    The Socialist Party candidate for President of the US, Norman Thomas, said this in a 1944 speech: "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."
    Triceps Emphasis:
    Overhead exercises = long head
    Standard presses and pressdowns = lateral head
    Underhand/reverse grip exercises = medial head

Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love to try this out but I already had the opportunity to log Presurge and intrAbolic for you guys so I won't wanna hog the free products!

... EPC should I throw up an app here? Ha

Goodluck everyone!
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Check us out in the Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/store/evlution.html

Follow Us and PM me for Free Samples:
    IG: @EVLsports & @Jmhager29
    FB: ********.com/Evlsports

xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all): None as of yet, this should be a fresh start
    AEN Products Used In The Past: N/A

Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?: Cutting weight as of now, and trying to maintain as much strength. Used creatine in the past with an obviously positive response. Never used creapure before, hoping this may be better. Looking to cut down from 207lbs to 190lbs maintaining as much strength and size andddd getting my dead lift from 450lbs to 500lbs during this cut.