Page 79 of 107 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 3210
    really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    Very nice suit!
    Thanks - love my sparkles

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    bingo

wonder if you can turn one batch into ONE cookie

then i wonder how many cookies i could eat
    I double dog dare you

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Now those cookies look much better!!
    Again, the texture is a bit different but they are definitely a sweet treat (last batch I had raspberry jello and orange PP made an interesting twist)

Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    I love your suit! Also, can't wait to try both of these cookie recipes. I have a serious baked good addiction
    If I bake it I eat it so trying to find better items to bake (and I am not a good baker lol)

____

SC- A

BB Hip Thrust (3-8 reps): 175 x 8, 175 x 6 bar pad turned and split and I hurt my self
    Seated Row: (8 reps): 65 x 8, 70 x 8 distracted by above forgot to do my third set

BB full Squat ( 5 reps): 95 x 5, 115 x 5 x 3

Barbell Bench (3-8 reps): used DB today to shorten workout with being able to superset with squat +30 per side x 8 x 3

BB Good Morning (8-12 reps): 45 x 45, 45 x 12, 45 x 12 - felt much better today

Band Standing Abduction (10-30 reps): 30/30

AB Wheel Rollout from knees (8-20 reps): 15 - lower back hurt need to figure this out too, rolled shorter distance and tried to focus on ab contraction

DB Side Bend (10-20 reps): +35 x 20/20

Was tired and grumpy and hated every moment on this workout tonight but it is done and in the books. We leave tomorrow after work for camping so needed to squeeze it in and not have a break but can tell that my glutes could have used a day off.

30 min incline TM
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi DM!!!! *waves*

Have fun camping
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey swooshie, long time no see, your always lost in supplement land and I forget to sub to your journals!!

Okay holidays and first day of school first pics and commentary.

Holidays were wonderful we stayed on our friends property they have 600+ acres right in the middle of the mountains on a river and it is just the most beautiful location you can imagine. We golfed on Friday then mostly hung around the property and did a lot of fishing, quading, playing in the river and just hanging out. Xavier caught his first fish and is now hooked on fishing, he even came home with a "fish that got away" story

Came home Monday afternoon and Tuesday was the kids first day of school. Lexi enters Grade 2 and Xavier into Grade 4. I got a bit teary as I walked Xavier over to Division 2 side of the school for the first time and still managed to get a kiss from him before I left (even in front of his entire class as his desk was put front and centre).

Untitled by dieselsmom2013, on Flickr

by dieselsmom2013, on Flickr

Okay now to training...

Did some soul searching this past weekend as I was able to stay strong until Saturday then all my good intentions went out the window. I didn't go totally overboard but still helped myself to eating crap and over loaded on carb type foods as it seems camping and stuff like potatoe salad, buns go hand in hand. The people we were with wouldn't understand the BB lifestyle and we did bring our food scale but was not used after first couple of days.

I then was looking inside myself to see if I really truly wanted to compete in Oct and realized that if I was burning to do it this past weekend wouldn't have happened. I also know that with a few things happening in our lives this fall that the $$ to go do the show by myself would have been too much. I have been looking and there is a NPAA show in Nov which gives me more time to get a better product on stage not the same or less quality as the last time. Then I debated doing that as well since again I don't know where my heart lies and our bb associations out here are a bit finicky when athletes compete in more than one organization. The NPAA is more like WBFF/NPC as there is a T-walk and the categories are a bit different as I could qualify for both bikini model and fitness model under this org.

I wrote a long email to Kim outlining my soul searching that the pour lady had to read through as my check in weight was up 6 pounds from the week before due to my indiscretions camping, hopefully that will disappear quickly as I know I didn't eat that much extra food but my body seems to exaggerate the water weight swings. I have decided my new game plan is to continue cutting with an aim at the Nov 8th show then work on a recomp/build from there for June show back in ABBA but NPAA also has a May show so may do both?? This came from wanting to cut my camping weight plus at least 5 more pounds so if I am doing that I may as well work towards the show goal date as I do much better with a "endpoint" with a reason for doing it. Then she proceeded to tell me to get my **** in order and figure out why my weight isn't moving well (am I measuring badly, mindlessly eating or skipping workouts/cardio) which I totally needed.

Thank you Kim you are a godsend and I love working with you.

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Camping and fishing approved. Children growing up disapproved. LOL
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha! I love how you and your family loves camping/quads/fishing/adventuring Love the pictures; they're beautiful

Love your thought process in regards to competing/dieting! I tend to kid myself by not weighing my intake as much as I should and have way too many non-counting days when I cut and think it's ok because I'm good at estimating, lol! It's better to be honest with yourself and look at the reasons why you're not following through like you should be in order to see progress rather than continue with not giving it 100% and being disappointed in the end.
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Love the pics! I love mountains and water and the combination of the two. So many fun things to do in places like that. And your kids are absolutely adorable.

Man, can I sympathize with the wild water weight swings. It's so frustrating and irritating. Brb, ate a soft pretzle and immediately gained 8 pounds... Oops, ate sodium packed lunch meat and gained another 2 pounds and I look like a puffer fish Am in agreement with gobbles with your thought process on competing/dieting. In the end it all boils down to doing best thing for you/your family at this point in time. Competitions will always be there. And if I ever get to a point where I want to compete, I would most definitely want to hire Kimm to help with the prep. I love her no-nonsense, no bullchit attitude. So many coaches just blow smoke up people's azzes it's ridiculous. I think it's important in situations where a lot is at stake to have someone tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    Camping and fishing approved. Children growing up disapproved. LOL
    I know they are growing wayyy to fast!

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Haha! I love how you and your family loves camping/quads/fishing/adventuring Love the pictures; they're beautiful

Love your thought process in regards to competing/dieting! I tend to kid myself by not weighing my intake as much as I should and have way too many non-counting days when I cut and think it's ok because I'm good at estimating, lol! It's better to be honest with yourself and look at the reasons why you're not following through like you should be in order to see progress rather than continue with not giving it 100% and being disappointed in the end.
    Darn good stuff, the reason it tastes so good is that it is full of such bad stuff in it. I think I am going to watch to make sure I am not doing the mom thing - eating that last bite off the kids plate and not being cognizant of it and make sure that every morsel gets weighed.

Love the pics! I love mountains and water and the combination of the two. So many fun things to do in places like that. And your kids are absolutely adorable.

Man, can I sympathize with the wild water weight swings. It's so frustrating and irritating. Brb, ate a soft pretzle and immediately gained 8 pounds... Oops, ate sodium packed lunch meat and gained another 2 pounds and I look like a puffer fish Am in agreement with gobbles with your thought process on competing/dieting. In the end it all boils down to doing best thing for you/your family at this point in time. Competitions will always be there. And if I ever get to a point where I want to compete, I would most definitely want to hire Kimm to help with the prep. I love her no-nonsense, no bullchit attitude. So many coaches just blow smoke up people's azzes it's ridiculous. I think it's important in situations where a lot is at stake to have someone tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
    Thank you. Puffer fish is it exactly - you know you didn't eat that much but the body is a b!tch and plays with your mind.

Kim is great, one of the best I've talked to. No smoke No BS just 100% support in any avenue you choose.

SC- A

BB Hip Thrust (3-8 reps): 175 x 8, 175 x 8, 175 x 8 went back to using my exercise ball as the bench and felt better will increase next time
    Seated Row: (8 reps): 65 x 8, 70 x 8, 75 x 8 up 5lbs

BB full Squat ( 5 reps): 105 x 5, 115 x 5, 115 x 5 working on form trying to get away from pad usage but need to find the happy spot of bar placement
    DB Bench (3-8 reps): 30 x 8, 35 x 8, 35 x 8 - using DB instead of BB so I can superset with Squats

BB Good Morning (8-12 reps): 45 x 12, 50 x 12, 50 x 12

AB Wheel Rollout from knees (8-20 reps): 15 - lower back still hurts so did less stretch more control not sure how to fix??

DB Side Bend (10-20 reps): +25 x 20/20

35 min incline TM

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm, yes, shoulders elevated feet on floor. I tried feet elevated shoulders on floor for BB thrusts and it hurt my shoulder blades and I couldn't put my feet flat on the bench so was resting on my heels awkwardly, hahahaa! Stupid. I don't like shoulders on floor and feet on floor...too easy and then it's a pain because I have to keep loading up the bar and takes forever.

My lower back always used to hurt with ab rollouts until it got stronger. It's just tough on the core all around! Maybe try not rolling out so far until it stops placing so much stress on it?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never thought about using a ball instead of a bench for the hip thrusts... Seems like it would be much less weird in the shoulders. Definitely going to try this. I've found with back squats, if I really squeeze my shoulder blades together in back it makes a nice little meaty shelf for the bar to sit on. Also helps me keep my chest open. I am not a fan of the rollouts for that same reason. I have found doing them with a shorter (like a 35lb) barbell with 10 pound plates on the side feels better to me because I can widen my grip and use my lats more.

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How do you find that ab wheel? I've been told its good for abs and I'm tempted to get one.
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

Hmm, yes, shoulders elevated feet on floor. I tried feet elevated shoulders on floor for BB thrusts and it hurt my shoulder blades and I couldn't put my feet flat on the bench so was resting on my heels awkwardly, hahahaa! Stupid. I don't like shoulders on floor and feet on floor...too easy and then it's a pain because I have to keep loading up the bar and takes forever.

My lower back always used to hurt with ab rollouts until it got stronger. It's just tough on the core all around! Maybe try not rolling out so far until it stops placing so much stress on it?
    I use my smith and the ball works really well seems to take the stress out of my lower back and can still get a good squeeze at the top. As for AB wheel I did not roll out as far but still felt in my lower back so need to figure out if I am too concave and need to hold more convex ??

Never thought about using a ball instead of a bench for the hip thrusts... Seems like it would be much less weird in the shoulders. Definitely going to try this. I've found with back squats, if I really squeeze my shoulder blades together in back it makes a nice little meaty shelf for the bar to sit on. Also helps me keep my chest open. I am not a fan of the rollouts for that same reason. I have found doing them with a shorter (like a 35lb) barbell with 10 pound plates on the side feels better to me because I can widen my grip and use my lats more.
    Hmmm may try the BB idea for roll outs and see if I can take the focus off my back. As I said to Gobs I use my smith with the ball cause when I use my bench it has to be nose in and then really hard on shoulders plus it moves around a lot. My bench is too high to start from ground as it is above my shoulders and I just about killed myself once trying to get the BB into proper position lol

How do you find that ab wheel? I've been told its good for abs and I'm tempted to get one.
    I think I would do the BB like IL suggested first before investing in an ab wheel. I am not sure if because my back rounds that I don't get a good workout on my abs.

SC - B wave 2

BW single leg shoulders and feet levated hip thrust (3x 8-20): 15, 15, 15
    BW Parallel Grip Pullup (3 x 3-8): 3.5, 3, 3

DB walking lunge (3x10 per side): used 25DB and did 10/10 x 3 so upped 10lbs
    BB push press (3 x 6): 50 x 6, 50 x 6, 50 x6

DB back ext (2x 20): 2x 20 used my baby girl as my weight sitting on the feet of the bench and managed to get all my reps out with 10lb kettle ball

Seated band Abduction (1 x 30): 30

Hanging Leg Raise (1 x 8-20): 15 used my straps and hung from my chin up bar and stopped myself from any rocking movement between reps

Landmine (1 x 8-12 per side): 12

Lower back a tad sore and I think it is from the rollouts. 2nd last week of Fridays off boooooooo but did most of my housework stuff today so I can enjoy tomorrow more

Upper

Lat Puldown: 65 x 10, 70 x 10, 70 x 10
    DB Flies: 25x 10, 25x 10, 25 x 10

Hammer Curls: 15x 10, 17.5 x 10, 17.5 x 10
    EZ Skulls; 50x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 9

Ez Curls: 50x 10, 50 x 6, 50 x 6
    Pressdowns: 25x 10, 25 x 10, 25 x 10

OHP with Smith: 35x 10, 45 x 10, 45 x 10

35 min incline TM

Felt good had a nice pump going on and those ez curls were killer just couldn't get 7 lol but I am okay with that (funnily enough usually missing reps bugs me but I knew I was heavy but wanted to push myself) Knew I had a good workout when I had a hard time raising my arms to shower

Took a few selfies but had a hard time my arms were shaking

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WOW..I love your physique!
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking great DM! Nice growth in your shoulders

Just voting now - love my ab wheel! Took it camping and we even had a little family contest with it!

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

You look fantastic, DM! Your back and shoulders are gorgeous. I love that feeling when you've slaughtered your arms and shoulders and can barely wash your hair

WOW..I love your physique!
    Thanks Vic a work in progress

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Looking great DM! Nice growth in your shoulders

Just voting now - love my ab wheel! Took it camping and we even had a little family contest with it!

CC
    Hoping the shoulder growth is real - always look good when carrying a few extra pounds

AB wheel what's your advice on making it not hurt low back?

You look fantastic, DM! Your back and shoulders are gorgeous. I love that feeling when you've slaughtered your arms and shoulders and can barely wash your hair
    Thanks I have worked hard to grow my lats and widen my back as I have no waist very boxy.

SC-C second wave

Barbell hip thrust hold (30-60 sec): 175 x 40 sec, 175 x 40 sec, 175 x 30 sec holy sh!t I upped this 70pds I guess that is what happens when you don't have your sheet around
    D handle lat Pulldown (3 x8): 70 x 8, 85 x 8, 80 x 8 can tell I did my upper body workout yesterday

Skater squat (3 x 8): 8/8, 8/8, 8/8
    Narrow base push-up (3 x 5-15): 10, 10, 10

BB single leg RDL( 3 x8-12): 50 x 12/120, 50 x 12/12, 50 x 12/12 added 2 reps per side each set

Side lying hip raise(1 x 10-30): did 15/15 x 2

Straight leg sit up (1 x 10-20): 20 worked on really slow negatives

45 degree side bend (1 x 10-20): 20 per side

35 min incline TM

what a day. We have not had luck when it comes to appliances of late. It took us three tries to get a water cooler that works which finally happened just a few weeks ago and now our OTR microwave calved out. It has been acting up for over a year as it wouldn't work after we had a steaming pot of water on the stove until it dried itself out which was a pain in the ass and then this week needed to double times to get it to cook so hubz went and bought one today....installed it....and it didn't work

Luckily even though we bought it at a discount store when he called them they agreed to take it back (no returns policy) since we just bought it that day and obviously hadn't had time to wreck it so I had to drive back into the city to return it and pick up a new one which I made them plug in and try it first before I would take it home lol. It is now installed and hopefully it has a much longer life span than the water coolers we were dealing with last month.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    love the fishing pics!

thanks for sharing

saw the ups and downs...

hope the comp prep is shaping up better for you now

hope the microwave works and its not a power issue
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

I had to google some of those exercises because I didn't know what they were. Very impressive! I doubt I'd be able to do most of them. Fingers crossed with the microwave!

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    love the fishing pics!

thanks for sharing

saw the ups and downs...

hope the comp prep is shaping up better for you now

hope the microwave works and its not a power issue
    Thanks RB - joys of prep right, just want to be a better tighter package this time around.

Microwave was something to do with the door closure, would turn on power wise but wouldn't engage the "microwaving" part this one so far so good but now I gotta relearn how long to put my protein cake snacks in for.

I had to google some of those exercises because I didn't know what they were. Very impressive! I doubt I'd be able to do most of them. Fingers crossed with the microwave!
    Don't worry your not the only one lol thankfully strong curves comes with pictures and explanations or I would be lost - pushing me out of my comfort zone doing exercises I am not used and it is good for me.

Looking awesome DM!!!!

Love your home gym, it's freaking sweet! Awesome camo's too!

How'd you like those skater squats? I've been thinking about trying them since we'll be skiing a lot this winter and I figured they'd be good for training for that!

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi there

For the Ab wheel, I found that when I first got mine (about 4 years ago now) - I could literally only do one or two rollouts with good form. At the time, I turned quite a bit of focus to supermans over the swiss ball, weighted back extensions and planks. I feel all these helped strengthen the muscles of the lower back / high glute that were limiting my rollouts.

Seemed to have worked as I can go for a run, come back and include the wheel in my post run core work and get a good number of reps in

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Looking awesome DM!!!!

Love your home gym, it's freaking sweet! Awesome camo's too!

How'd you like those skater squats? I've been thinking about trying them since we'll be skiing a lot this winter and I figured they'd be good for training for that!
    Skater squats are tough - you would be able to go much lower but they sure target quad/ham and balance all in one.

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Hi there

For the Ab wheel, I found that when I first got mine (about 4 years ago now) - I could literally only do one or two rollouts with good form. At the time, I turned quite a bit of focus to supermans over the swiss ball, weighted back extensions and planks. I feel all these helped strengthen the muscles of the lower back / high glute that were limiting my rollouts.

Seemed to have worked as I can go for a run, come back and include the wheel in my post run core work and get a good number of reps in

CC
    I just rolled and kept in under my shoulders and focused on using my abs to control the movement tonight and didn't hurt my back so slowly but surely work up.

SC- A

BB Hip Thrust (3-8 reps): 175 x 8, 175 x 8, 180 x 8
    Seated Row: (8 reps) 75 x 8, 80 x 8, 85 x 8 up 5lbs but man between the last few days are my lats pooped!

BB full Squat ( 5 reps): 15 x 5, 130 x 5, 125 x 5 am I ever stupid was under the bar and if felt so of balance, I thought I had rack crooked did my set then when I went to look at it I put a 10lb on one side and a 5lb on the other SMH lucky it was only a 5 lb difference.

Barbell Bench (3-8 reps): used DB today to shorten workout with being able to superset with squat 35 x 8 x 3

BB Good Morning (8-12 reps): 55 x 12, 55 x 12, 50 x 12 - up 5lbs starting to feel more natural movement

AB Wheel Rollout from knees (8-20 reps): 15 - kept arms under shoulders and focused on using my abs to control the movement

DB Side Bend (10-20 reps): +35 x 20/20

____

My little man turned 9 today - hard to believe he is that old already I still remember going in to be induced, freaking out a bit then him being the turd he was decided not to come out - in at 7am, delivery at 8:40pm after over 3 hours of pushing....hard headed little buggar right from the start. Love you Xman you make me proud to be called your Mom.

Great lifts DM! Happy birthday to your little man. I understand what you mean now about the band - I saw a lady doing chin ups with the band today. I think she brought her own. She put one knee in it and was doing chin ups that way.

SC - B wave 2

BW single leg shoulders and feet elevated hip thrust (3x 8-20): 20, 20, 15 first two sets upped 5 reps
    BW Parallel Grip Pullup (3 x 3-8): 3.5, 3, 3 + 2

DB walking lunge (3x10 per side): used 25DB per side and did 10/10 x 3
    BB push press (3 x 6): 55 x 6, 55 x 6, 55 x6

DB back ext (2x 20): 2x 20

Seated band Abduction (1 x 30): 30

Hanging Leg Raise (1 x 8-20): 15 used my straps and hung from my chin up bar and stopped myself from any rocking movement between reps

Landmine (1 x 8-12 per side): 12

35 min incline TM

I'm tired tonight my legs are tired and complaining but today was 6 days in a row of working out, looking forward to my rest day tomorrow. I put myself into that position but nevertheless my body is saying ouchies especially since I am hitting legs 5 out of 6 workouts. My butt is sore!! I will have glutes of peace

Not sure if my scrapbooking class starts again tomorrow night or not and we are having a "lovely" <- insert as much sarcasm as possible into this word, evening with SNOW falling. Yep so far an inch or so and it is suppose to keep snowing/raining until Wednesday. Back to 70's by the weekend but still a kick in the teeth, no one wants to see white let alone have it stick around for a few days in September. Yesterday was mid 80's today 32....joys of Alberta, Canada.