Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 3210
    viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow. Amazing!
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope you killed it. You look great
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So glad you had fun with it! You looked amazing And guess what!? It's time to EAT!!!!!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    You so got this Tamara! Will be cheering you on. You are amazing and I am very proud of you! Go shine girl!!
    Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    Holy Sh!t, DM! You. Look. Amazing. Good luck this weekend
    Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    It's on!
    Good luck today, DM
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    She sent me a quick pic and an update. She looks simply stunning!

I hope she doesn't mind me sharing, but here's the one I got earlier today.

Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    Wow. Amazing!
    Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    I hope you killed it. You look great
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    So glad you had fun with it! You looked amazing And guess what!? It's time to EAT!!!!!
    Thanks guys.

Quick update no top 5's but definitely had a better package and maybe entered the wrong category for this federation. I have submitted a request for feedback as I did feel that I brought one of the best physiques to stage in my masters class so would like to see what the judges thought.

I will tell more later but need to catch up on work as I took both Friday and yesterday off. Here's a quick picture of a gal and I that became friends through this process and that is worth more than any trophy I could have received.

"That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I really am proud of you as I said! I am glad you had a good time!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^Me too!!!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    I really am proud of you as I said! I am glad you had a good time!
    ^^^Me too!!!
    Thanks guys your awesome supports!

Okay so post show low down.

Current thoughts are that I think there is a extreme lack of consistency in what this federation calls for and what they reward. I am not disappointed with what I brought to the table, yes I could have been tighter/leaner/harder in my legs to achieve what I think a bikini athlete looks like but I did feel that I looked better overall. Definitely achieved my goal of growing my booty between shows and still have a ways to go.

I will post some pics when my mom sends them to me but otherwise will have to wait for my stage shots as hubz forgot the camera at home and had some technical difficulties with his iphone.

Will I compete again, probably. Going to work like I am as that is the only way to keep progressing forward as I am a very goal orientated person, would I consider NPAA my federation of choice....not sure. I know that competing has become very political but when I show you a pic of who won third in my masters I would hope that you have the same feeling as I do WTF????? I know I looked better. My twalk went well, my supporters said it looked good from the audience and I know what body I had to show in the comparisons so a bit confused on how I didn't make a top 5 in masters. I'm guessing I am top 10 in both my classes but it was a bit of a gut punch on Saturday night as both my friend (in the pic above) and I didn't place top 5 but if we belonged to "TEAM XYZ" maybe we would have. Hubz and his brother thought that Michelle and I would be top 5 if not top 3, so obviously took them by surprise. Hubz is not biased either as he told me straight out last show I didn't have a top 10 physique, I don't like people blowing smoke up my ass.

http://instagram.com/p/vKXneZG4Ah/
    http://instagram.com/p/vKQhrWm4EM/

Sorry not sure how to embed it so you'll have to click on the links.

You are not judged anonymously as they call out your name and who you are thanking as you do your twalk which is done first prior to comparisons so the judges know who/what/where you are from. Team's seem to have become the next big thing and a lot of the winners belonged to certain teams. The owners of this federation also have a "team" of athletes entering as well as one team leaders mom is a judge so very inbred but I still would hope that integrity overcomes all of that. I have asked for my judges comments and hoping to see where I went wrong. One thing is this federation has bikini model and fitness model and I may have been better suited for fitness model as it has in its description that visible abs are okay but doesn't mention anything about that in the bikini description. I lean out in my tummy before my legs so that is always going to be an issue for me.

My novice class went well, I am less fussed with that one as there were 20 girls in it and I think I was comparable to the top half but as there were quite a few young uns I knew my chances were lower at placing. I guess once they release the results I will see how I did overall.

Pros of the show - the girls for the most part were really nice, lots of chatting backstage less cattiness. I'm not one to add people to my FB account from meeting them briefly and I don't do instagram so didn't really get into the selfies and all that lol. I am old. I was able to meet up with Michelle again and have a great day with her hanging out and seeing each other in person as we have been supporting each other via internet since we met at the athletes workshop in Sept. I liked the format of the show being broken into 2 separate shows. Novice show was all in the morning so if you didn't place and were done you went home by 3pm. I had to stick around because the Masters was in the night show. Con of that was they didn't award the masters until the last part of the evening even though the night show had two components - Open and Elite Pro, they awarded the Open at around 7pm and could have done the Master awards at the same time.

Oh yeah and one girl (who won masters class, and was one of the ones I put in top 5) said she recognized me from my june show cause of my hair

Current thoughts/goals - work towards growing this body and learning how to have balance in my life. If I do compete next year the NPAA show is 3 weeks prior to the ABBA so may use it as a warm up show as I believe the ABBA show is more in line of what I want to present even though I didn't quite get there this year. I have begun chats with Kim on the future and can't wait to see where our partnership takes us.

MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRTBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Npaa has not 1 ounce of structure. Bodybuilders doing physique class 30 mins later come on.....The girl in 3rd who was in those pics had a nice flow to her walk...like when Homer Simpson is on a treadmill. This time I was sure T was hands down top 3 and so did my bro. I don't understand the classes when you can crossover and carry a similar physique, and definitely don't understand the team thing and name dropping.

Huh...? That short haired one....???? Are you serious?

I'm not into the picture taking/******** adding stuff either, lol, it's just not me. You're not old!

Cool that you're still working with Kim Can't wait to see what the future brings for you

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From my buddies that compete here bodybuilding/Bikini/Physique are all very political. I have a buddy that brought almost identical conditioning to 2 shows and in the first he was uncoached and got 10th the next time was with a well known coach and won his class. Unfortunately its part of the sport

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Originally Posted by MRTBOSS View Post
    Npaa has not 1 ounce of structure. Bodybuilders doing physique class 30 mins later come on.....The girl in 3rd who was in those pics had a nice flow to her walk...like when Homer Simpson is on a treadmill. This time I was sure T was hands down top 3 and so did my bro. I don't understand the classes when you can crossover and carry a similar physique, and definitely don't understand the team thing and name dropping.
    LOL thanks for being there and supporting me babe <3

Huh...? That short haired one....???? Are you serious?

I'm not into the picture taking/******** adding stuff either, lol, it's just not me. You're not old!

Cool that you're still working with Kim Can't wait to see what the future brings for you
    I know, didn't make sense until I heard she was part of Team Impact...one of the big teams there. My posing coach was also very surprised I didn't place but need to move on, I put a better package up there and am happy with that.

From my buddies that compete here bodybuilding/Bikini/Physique are all very political. I have a buddy that brought almost identical conditioning to 2 shows and in the first he was uncoached and got 10th the next time was with a well known coach and won his class. Unfortunately its part of the sport
    Stupid chit, especially at such a low level. I know I am not going to be the next big thing, I have no plans on being a sponsored athlete so although it is upsetting I am happy with what I did and am proud of myself for getting up there, putting myself outside my comfort zone and kicking a$$

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hate that politics BS. It's ridiculous. And it makes me not want to compete because I know teams and who you know and who coaches you and all that chit are HYOOGE here in NKY. Even if you bring the best package to the stage, if you don't have the "right" coach or a part of the "right" team, you ain't winnin'. And if I were to do it, I'd mostly be going it alone except for the actual prep leading right up to the comp, so I'd fall into the (hopefully) great package but no-name coach and no team so no placing. Which would piss me off because of all the time and effort put in, not to mention money spent.

Anywho, you looked fantastic. I can't wait to see how you progress going forward.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sadly, that is one of the biggest reasons I don't compete anymore. Its all who you know, and which "clique" you belong to. Not my thing. You looked great and I think you deserved a better placing as well. But you know in your heart that you brought your best package and thats all that matters.

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Stupid chit, especially at such a low level. I know I am not going to be the next big thing, I have no plans on being a sponsored athlete so although it is upsetting I am happy with what I did and am proud of myself for getting up there, putting myself outside my comfort zone and kicking a$$
    This is exactly how I feel about powerlifting

I hate that politics BS. It's ridiculous. And it makes me not want to compete because I know teams and who you know and who coaches you and all that chit are HYOOGE here in NKY. Even if you bring the best package to the stage, if you don't have the "right" coach or a part of the "right" team, you ain't winnin'. And if I were to do it, I'd mostly be going it alone except for the actual prep leading right up to the comp, so I'd fall into the (hopefully) great package but no-name coach and no team so no placing. Which would piss me off because of all the time and effort put in, not to mention money spent.

Anywho, you looked fantastic. I can't wait to see how you progress going forward.
    anywho - thanks ready to rock and roll can't wait for my stage shots hopefully they are better than I think I looked haha, me and fake smiling....

Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Sadly, that is one of the biggest reasons I don't compete anymore. Its all who you know, and which "clique" you belong to. Not my thing. You looked great and I think you deserved a better placing as well. But you know in your heart that you brought your best package and thats all that matters.
    Thanks Ms Mac, it is sad that little regional shows have already come to this as this federation has only been in existence for 2 years.

This is exactly how I feel about powerlifting
    Rock it!

Got an awesome compliment on Monday when my mom and I were shopping - the lady helping us in the change room told me that she loved my arms when I tried on a tank top lol

Nice! I am just longing for the day someone comments on my arms, lol! It's a dream I have that someday, someone will

Happy Friday!

It was a good feeling

Really was going to workout last night but.........................just ran out of steam after supper. I have to do it before supper I think cause after when I wait for a bit of digesting I just can't get my mojo back.

Thinking a push/pull/legs routine that I can cycle minimum of 3x per week and go from there. Both kids are going to have a lot of hockey starting soon as Lexi will have to complete 16 games and Xavier 18 from next weekend to mid Feb. That is going to be a lot of 2 games per weekend per kid.

Strategy planning will be done on Sunday with Kim and then it is up up and away!! Weight has been fairly stable at 132-133 this week which is great. I was 130 before starting peak week so happy with that as there hasn't been any exploding and with my new calories I feel like I get all my cake and get to eat it too

Nice DM! So glad kim is able to offer you a good balance Must be a great feeling to be able to eat more and still look and feel great

Happy Weekend!

Had a busy day so far the kids and I did some Christmas shopping, grocery shopping, kids clothes shopping then stopped at a Christmas Market and browsed then home to clean up and get ready for supper with friends. Kids helped me clean the house which ended up in one my scentsy burners being smashed lol oh well, it's progress and beggars can't be choosers when wanting help.

We then made some chocolate bark for a treat tonight and I kicked them outside to play, they have been tobogganing and building jumps for hours now

I did a quick leg blast nothing hardcore:
    Wall squats
    Glute kickbacks
    Inner/outer with cable
    And then for ****s and giggles decided to do some conventional DL, haven't done any in ages and pulled 135 x 5 x 3

Had a nice night last night with supper with friends. Got my baby cuddles in and then the boys (adult ones) built hubz train set. It was actually cool to see it run as it was given to him by his grandparents as it was his Dad and uncles set so a bit vintage there were a few cheers when it actually started.

Push workout
    Bench Press (4x5): 55, 65, 75, 85

BB OH Press (3x5): 45, 45, 45

Bench Dip (3 x 6-8): BW x 8 x 3

DB Shoulder Press (3x8-12): 20 x 8 x 3

DB Lat Raise (4 x 8-12): 8 x 12 x 4

DB Tri Ext (4 x 8-12): 15 x 8 - left elbow is bugging me so quit these

Cable Pressdown (4 x 12-15): 20 x 8, 20 x 10, 20 x 10, 20 x 8

Leg Raise (3 x 12-15): 3 x 15

Crunch: (3x8-12): 3 x 15

This spray tan is driving me nuts as it looks like I have a bad disease and it is not coming off well, I have rubbed, soaked, scrubbed and still look awful, don't think I would use this company again as my other one came off much nicer.

ohh feeling it today so was a better workout than I thought, I felt a bit off especially with the elbow but goes to show you to do it and reap the benefits.

Had my chat with Kim yesterday and off season game plan is in place. Time to build baby - moving up calories this week!! YAHHHH more foodz!

Was a bad girl this weekend food wise but will put it to good use. Got the first weekend of hockey schedules and I will be putting on 815km to drive Lexi to her two games good thing I love it!

Pull
    Wg Pulldown 4 x 6-8
    60 x 8, 65 x 8, 70 x 8, 75 x 8

Pull-ups 3 x 5
    I did NG Chins 3, 4 with assistance, 4 with assistance - this is a bit frustrating as I had 5 unassisted but...

BB BOR 3 x 6-8
    65 x 8, 65 x 8, 65 x 8

Superset
    DB single arm row 3 x 8-12
    25 x 12/12, 25 x 12/12, 25 x 12/12
    Ez bar curl 3 x 8-12
    50 x 8, 50 x 8, 50 x 8 last couple reps werent clean

Superset
    DB hammer curl 4 x 8-12
    15 x 10 x 4
    DB rear delt raise 4 x 8-12
    8 x 15 x 4

Lying face pulls 4 x 12-15
    +10 x 15, +20 x 12, +30 x 12

Back hypers 3 x 8-12
    15, 15

Working on finalizing program but aiming for 4-5 days working out per week depending on my schedule.

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Workouts look great. I must try these lying face pulls. Dana Lynn Bailey has them in her shoulder workout. That's the first place I saw them. And now you've got them. Gotta be something to them

I hate flaking spray tans. Makes it look like you've got leprosy. I used to spray tan all summer long since I'm so pale, but didn't even bother this year because I haven't been able to find one that doesn't flake off like that after several days.

Yay for building and food! This is the time of year for it for sure.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

Food is good. Trying to be on point but still having a hard time but I am close. Calories are at ~1900 and still getting used to fill them properly. Sure feels like lots of room then I eat something high cal and then go "oh sh!t" I need more protein lol

Weight is up to 135 this morning but my weekend was high cal, high carb so not too worried yet see what happens once I settle in. I don't get my TOM with my IUD but do sometimes have the PMS symptoms which would be starting soon.

Used my facial toner to remove my leprosy from around my neck so I can wear some nicer lower collar shirts lol - I didn't have this bad of a time getting rid of it last time around so may try a different provider next time and see what happens.

Is it leg day yet!? Dying for someone to try deadman raises

Tom and higher weekend cals/carbs made my weight go up 2lbs last week so I hear you! I'd say ignore it all until next Friday morning..

Glad you were able to de-leprocize yourself! lol!!! Well, at least the visible parts

Is it leg day yet!? Dying for someone to try deadman raises

Tom and higher weekend cals/carbs made my weight go up 2lbs last week so I hear you! I'd say ignore it all until next Friday morning..

Glad you were able to de-leprocize yourself! lol!!! Well, at least the visible parts
    It is leg day

I was bad last night too so just been bad all week, I need to smarten up cause I just have to lose it later but last night was the first time I could go out with my ladies from scrapbooking since I started my classes.

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry been without a computer for a week. Great workouts! Love the pic too.
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

Hey Vic, welcome back to bb land!

LEGS
    Squats 4x5
    95,, 95, 115, 115

RDL 3x5 - Kim educated me that I don't do SLDL I do RDL's as I don't round my back
    95, 115, 115

Leg Press 3x6-8 super set with Calves
    90x8, 135x8, 180 x 8
    90 x20, 135 x 20, 180 x 20

BB Hip Thrusts 4x8-12
    175 x 8 x 4

Woodchopper 3 x 12-15
    15, 15, 15

And to kill my legs dead
    GHR/Deadmans (or Genie)
    5/5 and 5/5

Nice workout! Can you walk today??