Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In after 6 pages of overly specific wrongness (unless someone said what I'm about to already).

Most people are not in tune with their goals to a specific enough level. They come online and find workout programs and diets that a stranger says are good, but they don't apply to what they want out of their bodies and they have no clue if the diets work for them because they don't know their metabolic type.

RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tChar23 View Post
    Not warming up enough before lifting. I see guys come in and their very first set for the day is 225lb bench, and the most they even get up to is like 275... That's hardly warming up the muscle at all it's just like alright chest, deal with it.
    I know, right? I personally live by this motto; "Train your chest like you're mad at it, not angry WITH it."
    I don't neg.

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jstndvs View Post
    Eh.. still not efficient for weight routine, but if it works for you its all good. 45 min-1hr tops for just about any weight routine IMO should be plenty with the right intensity. And yes, squats can cause you to eff up your knees if you do not warm up, use improper form, or any number of other circumstances that may occur. I think injuries can be prevented on squats, but not by avoiding the exercise, but preparing your body for doing the exercise properly.
    thats broscience.

those cortizone studies were done on marathon runners. ask layne norton...

nothing wrong with 2 hour-2.5 hour workout. personal presence. (only my upper power day is 2-2.5 hours long in the gym...)

other days 1.5 hours.
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manimal3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not riding the bike
    OEF IX, X, XI, XII vet
    Dog Crew
    Former 11B Crew
    MFC
    GlockMasterRace
    6.8ARGoat

RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100)
    Not following Mike Mentzer's heavy duty training. Srs.

brb more time to pursue other interests
    brb don't have to consume stupid amounts of food
    brb well rested each time I work out
    brb only in the gym for 30 minutes at a time
    brb packing 17" arms
    brb strength and reps increasing each workout with no end in sight
    brb brb

CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyHill4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lack of knowledge or being uneducated

Pretty much encompasses improper form, lifting technique, routine choice, nutrition, supplementation, etc etc

More specifically though, Nutrition is for sure the #1 thing most people do wrong or miss the mark on.... sacrificing form for weight is another popular one I always see
    3x Nationally qualified MPD - Donut Eater - Coffee Drinker - Breakfast Food Advocate

Texas A&M '10 | NASM CPT | CISSN

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Number 1 thing is definitely quitting. How many times to you see people go spend $200 at GNC, another $200 getting trendy UA clothes, going to the gym for 2 months and then stopping? Pretty much all my friends. As long as you keep lifting and stay with it, all the other stuff will come. Eventually you'll start to realize what you're doing right/wrong, you'll start to get your diet in check a little, and know what works for you and what doesn't, just because it's such a big part of your life, since you kept at it and didn't quit.

Everything else besides quitting will just hinder and slow your gains, but with quitting, you'll get nothing.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NorrisSWAG View Post
    That variable will be our body of course but i dont agree with your "we really dont have a clue what the ideal anything is" . There are certain parameters set for bodybuilding so we do have some sort of clue of what we need to eat, intake, in our bodies in order to ASSIST our muscle growth but yeah some people are different. i know someone who eats one meal a day (junk food) and worksout and has a body like a beast and i know someone who has been working out for the past 3 years and cant lose his gut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    there are certain things that are set in stone... like protein is required...but saying atg squats WILL injure your knees is simply false as far as our current knowledge goes. now that second part of your post, well, is just a flat out exaggeration/lie

Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    thats broscience.

nothing wrong with 2 hour-2.5 hour workout. personal presence. (only my upper power day is 2-2.5 hours long in the gym...)

other days 1.5 hours.
    this
    for me, the hardest part about lifting weights is leaving the gym when my workout is finished. I keep checking my log book but it keeps telling me that it's the last set. even worse, tomorrow is rest day. fml

ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ChataBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Squats: not even emi parallel

Time in gym: Hypertrophy work for +90min

Bicep curls: going all the way up until elbow lockout

Negatives: dropping that sh9t, on benchpress, for example

All I could dink of as of now...
    *Every day is hypertrophy day.

*US Army Infantryman
    *B.A. in Psychology
    *Soon to be LAPD officer

McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    squatting in the curl rack

PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PDDZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Failing to make changes or improve their routine/diet/sleep etc. when they're stuck in a rut. Basically, not having enough motivation or determination. Not willing to do what it takes

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
    squatting in the curl rack
    LOL!!
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/17...-a-squat-rack/

"how do curl in a squat rack"
    so basically these dooshes get their advice from livestrong lmao.

jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    thats broscience.

other days 1.5 hours.
    Could have swore i said inefficient. If you can't get in and get your workout finished in an hour or so you're probably wasting too much damn time. When i started 14 years ago, i had nothing better to do but stay in the gym for hours and hours and i got results for maybe a year, but just stayed a scrawny little shat. When you get your crap together, have a plan, go in and get your crap done with the proper amount of intensity, you don't need hours and hours to get your workout finished. If you want to spend half your day hanging out in the gym, that's fine, but its not effiecient.

I love how 20-21 year old kids that have been lifting seriously for about a year always throw out the "broscience" card. Its what has been working for decades and decades. One or two studies in the past year or two aren't going to change my opinions about most stuff. And when i stop making gains off my 45 min workouts, i may start spending hours and hours in the gym, but until then, i have other things to do besides hang out in the locker room or by the water fountain.
    Last edited by jstndvs; 08-15-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    Maxes (July 2012)

Bench press: 310
    Squats: 405
    Deadlifts: 401
    Overhead shoulder press: 225

Progress thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147465243&p=935096753#post935096753

Workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147745203

Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Could have swore i said inefficient. If you can't get in and get your workout finished in an hour or so you're probably wasting too much damn time. When i started 14 years ago, i had nothing better to do but stay in the gym for hours and hours and i got results for maybe a year, but just stayed a scrawny little shat. When you get your crap together, have a plan, go in and get your crap done with the proper amount of intensity, you don't need hours and hours to get your workout finished. If you want to spend half your day hanging out in the gym, that's fine, but its not effiecient.
    i hope your avi and stats arent updated.

how do you know that they are inefficient? do you have any proof other than what SOME people SAY?
    for me, the hardest part about lifting weights is leaving the gym when my workout is finished. I keep checking my log book but it keeps telling me that it's the last set. even worse, tomorrow is rest day. fml

jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstndvs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Keenl3ody View Post
    i hope your avi and stats arent updated.

how do you know that they are inefficient? do you have any proof other than what SOME people SAY?
    Decades and decades of proof. Go ahead and throw out one or two studies where it says optimal growth comes from 2-2.5 hour weight routines.
    Maxes (July 2012)

Progress thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147465243&p=935096753#post935096753

Workout log:

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Neglecting pre and pwo shakes.

I'm now back on whey supplements. Was finding it very hard to recover after my lifting sessions without it.
    "The manlet is a savage beast that knows no moral bound. After falling in disgrace to a manmore, a ravaged manlet would not hesitate to come from behind and land a sucker punch/ swing with a rock to the back of a manmore's head. They are ruthless and you need to spend some more time in the gutter to even begin trying to comprehend what goes on in their minds."

Hurt by the aleeboy and need to cope? Go here for hugs: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178724011

Originally Posted by Keenl3ody View Post
    i hope your avi and stats arent updated
    Dude... nice arms. Where's your bicep?
    Maxes (July 2012)

Progress thread:

Workout log:

mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000) mciasto is just really nice. (+1000)
    discovering the misc

UGA/Falcons/Braves cameronscott's Avatar
    cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000) cameronscott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Too much focus on training, not enough on diet
    **Georgia (Jawjuh) Crew**

Iron Beast Barbell

4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    starting miscing

ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryankezler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No squatting or deads is one of the major thing's i've seen.

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Diet.

Then again a lot of guys will go 3 years and never put attention towards their diet while wondering why they are not growing.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

I'm prettier than you. Dudewhut's Avatar
    Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000) Dudewhut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RyanFaro View Post
    strong broscience, diet is the ticket, not cardio.
    Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    Coming to bodybuilding.com
    well just misc mostly

Originally Posted by TheExorzist View Post
    Ur doing it wrong man. The ideal workout is not longer that 60 minutes.
    Originally Posted by TheExorzist View Post
    Squatting ATG is overrated and can fukk up your knees. Going parallel is enough.
    these, especially then 60 minute one. brb spending 2 hours in the gym but either being to tired to do anything or resting 6-7 minutes in between sets, either way wasting time. Plus I've heard from many places and many friends who are actually contest bodybuilders (I don't have scientific proof though, so I can't guarantee anything) that working out for longer then an hour can severely reduce test levels.
    Vegetarian brah checking in

Starting Stats: 5'8 103lbs (srs)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

R.I.P Zyzz, forever mirin

Спокойной ночи, милый принц.

MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wasting time at the gym. so much potential being at the gym, but most tend to ****ing waste it.
    Misc Scape

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dudewhut View Post
    well just misc mostly

these, especially then 60 minute one. brb spending 2 hours in the gym but either being to tired to do anything or resting 6-7 minutes in between sets, either way wasting time. Plus I've heard from many places and many friends who are actually contest bodybuilders (I don't have scientific proof though, so I can't guarantee anything) that working out for longer then an hour can severely reduce test levels.
    stop putting broscience in a #1 mistake thread... that defeats the purpose of this thread.

talk to layne norton, and see what he says...

hell talk to josef rakich.

stop spitting broscience.

and most competitive bodybuilders are complete morons. they are nothing without there juice. they think u cant have carbs and fat in a meal or ur gonna get fat. and other broscience.
    talk to me when u go from 85lb dumbbell chest press to 110lb chest dumbbell press in 4 months.
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------

bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not taking creatine
    [A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

I love how 20-21 year old kids that have been lifting seriously for about a year always throw out the "broscience" card. Its what has been working for decades and decades. One or two studies in the past year or two aren't going to change my opinions about most stuff. And when i stop making gains off my 45 min workouts, i may start spending hours and hours in the gym, but until then, i have other things to do besides hang out in the locker room or by the water fountain.
    keep disrespecting me. go ahead. keep disrespecting me. why dont u private message josef rakich and ask him what he thinks of working out for 2 hours.

hell his routine is on simply shredded.

why dont you talk to layne norton.. and ask him what he thinks.

why dont u talk to me ?

oh let me guess.
    josef rakich is not natty. and layne norton is not natty. and either am i.

when we are natty.

dude u dont know sh!t. enjoy ur 45 min workouts while we enjoy our long workouts and blow away all u little fks!!!!

and the
    -------

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CodyHill4 View Post
    Lack of knowledge or being uneducated

Pretty much encompasses improper form, lifting technique, routine choice, nutrition, supplementation, etc etc

More specifically though, Nutrition is for sure the #1 thing most people do wrong or miss the mark on.... sacrificing form for weight is another popular one I always see
    Totally with you on Nutrition, I think that is the number 1 thing and its not even close.

However, aslong as you are not injuring yourself perfect form is massively overrated. While it may have worked for you its not going to work for all. I saw my arm development stagnate for a long time while I was stuck curling 95lbs for 8-12reps. Eventually I said fukk it and scrapped form for a bit, moved up to a plate in about 3 months. My arms also grew a half inch in those 3 months.
    Gay for Klokov crew

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    blaming genetics for lack of progress the #1 mistake.

most people who do this won't amount to anything anyway, so no loss.

Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    blaming genetics for lack of progress the #1 mistake.

most people who do this won't amount to anything anyway, so no loss.
    The only way I can get your sweet sexy head of jew fro is by getting a wig or letting my hair grow out long and getting a perm, damn my genetics to hell.
    Gay for Klokov crew