Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by leFaible View Post
    It's not like the USA isn't built around immigration. This planet's soil belongs to everyone you *******. You were born less than 30 years ago, what the fuk have you done to build USA's economy? Nothing. Yet you think being born here gives you some kind of privilege that other humans can't have? Why wouldn't a hard working guy from a 3rd world country be able to stay in a country where his work is appreciated?

Yes mad. And I'm not an immigrant, I just happen to think too many dumbfuks are retarded enough to believe only they have the privilege (by birth) to live in an economy when they haven't done anything to build it.
    And for everyone saying "lol then they should come here legally", try to get a USA work VISA when you're from Irak from example. I'm from Europe and it was a pain to get an internship visa for the US.

What have I done for the economy? Paid my share.

And it's not a "privilege" thing at all. It's preservation of a country and it's economy. I don't look at an ILLEGAL and think "they don't deserve to be here" (actually have often thought the opposite when I've worked with some cool ones), I think why not the right way?
    The Chuck Norris of all known Gods, putting the laughter back in slaughter since '83.

Host of the popular internet series- ~Conversations With Reds~

DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorDope has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RandyJacked View Post
    Yea, healthcare is another huge issue.

Tell that to the idiot miscer on last page that compared posting ******** threads and download music to the cost of illegal immigration.

LOL @ ignorance.
    Lulz, I was making a point you *******. You said its illegal. I was pointing out the idiotic argument you were making by saying "but its illegal, its illegal". See, now you have realized, there is more to it than it being "illegal". As you, yourself, have pointed out that illegal isn't always illegal. And Immigration isn't as bad as some other illegal acts that go on.
    You either die a hero (Zyzz) or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain (chestbrah)

xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DoctorDope View Post
    Lulz, I was making a point you *******. You said its illegal. I was pointing out the idiotic argument you were making by saying "but its illegal, its illegal". See, now you have realized, there is more to it than it being "illegal". As you, yourself, have pointed out that illegal isn't always illegal. And Immigration isn't as bad as some other illegal acts that go on.
    The level of illegality doesn't make something "less illegal". I didn't read his post but it IS illegal period. They are technically criminals for entering the US ILLEGALLY.

Can't believe that "there's worse crimes" is really supposed to mean chit in this debate.
    The Chuck Norris of all known Gods, putting the laughter back in slaughter since '83.

Host of the popular internet series- ~Conversations With Reds~

leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xSlick1x View Post
    What have I done for the economy? Paid my share.

And it's not a "privilege" thing at all. It's preservation of a country and it's economy. I don't look at an ILLEGAL and think "they don't deserve to be here" (actually have often thought the opposite when I've worked with some cool ones), I think why not the right way?
    Man it's a good thing you think before you write. You do realise that making them legal will make them pay their share, and will solve 90% of the problems you were talking about in your previous post (social security check etc.).

And lol at "Regardless of all the jokes about how they're not taking jobs from anyone because they do the jobs no one else wants too- they are. Look at the economy right now and the unemployment rate and if you don't think that there are ILLEGAL immigrants doing jobs that American born citizens would do in a heartbeat to put food on their family's table you're an idiot."

Fukin illegals, they don't have a family to feed. This job belongs to american BORN citizens, who expect more money for less work.
    That's capitalism man.

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've said it before, but i think we should develop a system where an illegal immigrants worth is evaluated. If they can prove that they're putting more into the system, than what they are getting out, let them stay. For the jobless mother of 5 who's pnly income is welfare checks, she needs to go back where she came from.

When it comes to children... I would give them amnesty, if they were brought over as babies. Maybe a cut off age of 8 or something i dunno. But whats the point of deporting someone who's been here since they were 6 months old? It's not even like you're sending them to their home country, they'll most likely end up homeless.

We screwed up letting them enroll in school and take advantage of certain services. Let's end that today, work with the children of illegal immigrants, secure our border and make life hell for whoever else comes here illegally
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    make life hell for whoever else comes here illegally

Sig:** Ron Paul 2012 crew **

You do know that Ron Paul is against background checks on immigrants and against a system that requires employers to verify the immigration status of their workers.

Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000)
    >They broke the law.

Not after the Dream act or whatever the fuk it was. Now it's no longer against the law.

So, what's the excuse now?

Also agree with OP about people who come here after they're 18.

QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post
    Legal immigrant here. I have no issues with that immigration policy.

Imagine you coming here as an illegal immigrant at the age of 3 and going through school. You graduated from a university and graduate school and have a top earning productive job. You're 26 and INS comes knocking down your door and deporting you to a country you have no ties to and have no relationships with anyone.

IMO, if the person is Americanized and doing all the right things in life..there's no reason to deport them. On the other hand, I don't support it for everyone (members of gangs, etc).
    this. id rather support someone like this than these welfare babies born in the US.

what about these moms that pump out 9+ kids on welfare? am I suppose to be more patriotic towards these fuks simply because they are American?

no thank you, i'll support the hard working illegal immigrant over the gangbanged welfare mom any day.

RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MasterBlaster52 View Post
    Huh?

Price of produce to consumers would go down if the costs of production go down. Guess what, wages are a cost of production. Before you say, farmers can just form a cartel and keep the prices high while paying less wages to immigrants, such a phenomenon cannot exist for two reasons, the government and Bertrand competition.

Let's also not forget about the farmers that would have to go out of business because they won't be able to compete with large-scale farms that can afford to pay out higher wages and operate at price levels where they still come out with 0 economic profit.

But you didn't know this. You're an uneducated racist piece of filth.
    No **** Sherlock, that's common sense. Where did I say that this doesn't happen? As a matter of fact, I admitted that wages will have to be higher for American workers, thus we will have to pay slightly increased price for vegetables and fruits (which is 100% fine for me, paying a few extra cents won't bother me).

Also, farmers won't run out of business (lol). There will be enough demand for fruits and vegetables and making customers pay a few extra cents for groceries won't make them run out of business (that's what it comes down to, paying extra cents, not dollars). Farmers were doing just fine 70 years ago.

Also about your issue with smaller/family owner farms: They are already coming to an end. Educate yourself. The days of family owned farms are almost done, regardless of illegal immigrants.

Originally Posted by DoctorDope View Post
    "Hey, other people do illegal things, why not let these people do the same thing." Strong thinking, my friend.

There I was, assuming you had the analytical capability to think beyond the "illegal" and think more of the effect it may have on everyone else (which is why I made this thread).

lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulzkiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    illegal undocubrah here. I got two bachelors and a masters, thanks to obama i'll be making 6 figures in 6 months. You mad op?

come at me brah.

Dafuq am I reading...

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They...broke...the...law...

royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000) royflagg00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree. The first ones we should send back are the Cubans.

Registered User notbigenoughyet's Avatar
    notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ever hear how a macro economy works? Oh no, you didn't. Please don't talk about economics if you don't understand it.
    Plz do tell how macroeconomics applies to the small group of farming illegal immigrants which you mentioned that are here short term and living off 10% of their salary sending the majority of their income tax free back to Mexico being a benefit to the US economy.

Unregistered User jamHaltingdude's Avatar
    jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by royflagg00 View Post
    I agree. The first ones we should send back are the Cubans.

U srs brah? Cuban girls are hnnnnnng

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sig:** Ron Paul 2012 crew **

You do know that Ron Paul is against background checks on immigrants and against a system that requires employers to verify the immigration status of their workers.

Source?
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    agreed OP, makes my fcuking blood boil
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    Source?
    He said it several times. One source would be : Iowa Straw Poll 2011 GOP debate in Ames Iowa , Aug 11, 2011 (debate with Ron Paul and Santorum)

boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000) boast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jamHaltingdude View Post
    U srs brah? Cuban girls are hnnnnnng
    doubt it since no cuban is illegal
    Thats life, son!

Registered User notbigenoughyet's Avatar
    notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    illegals to do all the farm work and you want to get rid of them?

notsureifsrs
    MasterBlaster. I don't know why your banned but plz kno that I am amused by your promise to neg me afterwards. Why the need to neg U mad? Grace your eyes upon all the fuqs I give;

Have a wonderful ban.

Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    RIP white americans
    Marc Rudov: anti-feminist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVsSXWNgTc0

OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OutdoorX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post
    The new policy says that any 18-32 year olds (young professionals, not sure of the exact age) can apply to become legal aliens within the United States if they can prove that they're productive members of society. That's what I was trying to prove; hardworking, college educated, and driven "illegal" aliens are being deported to a country they have no connection towards.
    Where does it say you have to be a productive member of society and prove it? All you need is a high school diploma or GED. You will get 100 high school diploma/GED applicants for every one of these "so and so is in med school to be a cardiologist" examples that keep popping up.

MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000) MasterBlaster52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No **** Sherlock, that's common sense. Where did I say that this doesn't happen? As a matter of fact, I admitted that wages will have to be higher for American workers, thus we will have to pay slightly increased price for vegetables and fruits (which is 100% fine for me, paying a few extra cents won't bother me).

Also, farmers won't run out of business (lol). There will be enough demand for fruits and vegetables and making customers pay a few extra cents for groceries won't make them run out of business (that's what it comes down to, paying extra cents, not dollars). Farmers were doing just fine 70 years ago.

Also about your issue with smaller/family owner farms: They are already coming to an end. Educate yourself. The days of family owned farms are almost done, regardless of illegal immigrants.

"Hey, other people do illegal things, why not let these people do the same thing." Strong thinking, my friend.

There I was, assuming you had the analytical capability to think beyond the "illegal" and think more of the effect it may have on everyone else (which is why I made this thread).
    Nice job assuming how prices will change. Few cents, okay, brah. Keep making stuff up. There are lots of small farms. I live in California, and if you travel throughout the state, you will see plenty of family owned farms with illegals working in them.

Just because you say they don't won't go out of business doesn't mean they won't, lol. Now that's funny.

As for bringing up 70 years ago. That's 70 years ago... population has immensely increased. Seriously, why are people on this forum so fukking retarded and make up stuff to support their arguments? Just admit defeat. You're a fukking racist piece of trash who makes up stuff to validate his racism.

Registered Platinum User neillsilva's Avatar
    neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000) neillsilva is just really nice. (+1000)
    Illegal immigrant? Get everything handed to you for free. Do things that most Americans can't.

Oh and free school.

Reps for life: MasterCobra
    Negs for life: Nathan17

Rep Back 1k+

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man it's a good thing you think before you write. You do realise that making them legal will make them pay their share, and will solve 90% of the problems you were talking about in your previous post (social security check etc.).

And lol at "Regardless of all the jokes about how they're not taking jobs from anyone because they do the jobs no one else wants too- they are. Look at the economy right now and the unemployment rate and if you don't think that there are ILLEGAL immigrants doing jobs that American born citizens would do in a heartbeat to put food on their family's table you're an idiot."

Fukin illegals, they don't have a family to feed. This job belongs to american BORN citizens, who expect more money for less work.
    That's capitalism man.
    Why shouldnt it?

Good luck trying to go to Mexico illegally and get a job over a Mexican. Lol.

If Americans cant find work in their home country, where else are they supposed to go?

And what makes you think Americans dont work hard at their jobs? I bust my ass at every job ive ever had, thank you very much. Youre getting the average American worker confused with Unionized workers. And God forbid Americans expect fair compensation for their work... How terrible!

0 logic behind this post whatsoever

LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000)
    They...broke...the...law...
    A kid has no choice in the matter. Is a 2 year old supposed to tell his parents to fuk off if they want to cross the border illegally? lol
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

-Plato

Registered User SpartanTraining's Avatar
    SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000)
    so many people wk illegals, cant stand it

brb giving them instate tuition
    brb making their college experience 2x cheaper than out of state AMERICANS

they are illegal. not undocumented. fuarking wk's.
    Looking to reach 1000lb. club by end of 2012

Been lifting consistently (4+ times/week) for: 6 weeks
    Neg me if I break the streak

Deadlift: 390
    Squat: 300
    Bench: 230
    ------------
    Sum: 920
    Needed: 80 more

Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think people understand that it's a matter of principle. If you can say, "Yeah, they broke the law. But we'll give them a pass" That only opens up the possibility for more instances of that. period.

It's an unfortunate situation, but lifes tough and unfair sometimes. To the guy who's illegal, why don't you just apply to be a legal citizen? (srs)

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Liberal logic ftw.

Its AGAINST THE LAW. Dont see how its that hard to understand. No ones discriminating against mexicans or whatever. They are breaking the law and getting a free pas on it becuase obummer has resorted to childish tactics to try and win a few more votes. If i tryed to immigrate to other countries illegally tje same thing would happen.

Brb law approved by congress?

Lol naw btch executive order is up in dis bish.'
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice job assuming how prices will change. Few cents, okay, brah. Keep making stuff up. There are lots of small farms. I live in California, and if you travel throughout the state, you will see plenty of family owned farms with illegals working in them.

Just because you say they don't won't go out of business doesn't mean they won't, lol. Now that's funny.

As for bringing up 70 years ago. That's 70 years ago... population has immensely increased. Seriously, why are people on this forum so fukking retarded and make up stuff to support their arguments? Just admit defeat. You're a fukking racist piece of trash who makes up stuff to validate his racism.
    Yea, it is only a few cents. This year, we had enormous droughts and lost a large percentage of our crops, yet prices increased by a few dozen cents.

Also, its good to know that wanting to follow the law and equality/fairness qualifies me as a racist, when I haven't said a single racist remark this entire thread.