Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Allowing illegal immigrants to stay in the U.S. even though they came here illegally.

really rustles my jimmies.

Why do we even have laws if they are not followed? I don't get it. This is basically punching every single legal immigrant right in the face, as well as punch in the face of every U.S. citizen.

Break the law? No problem. We grant you 2 years to get straightened out.

And note to all the idiots that say "Oh, we are all immigrants here, blah, blah, blah." Guess what? Using the same logic, we are all residents of planet earth when it was just one land mass, we should have a right to travel anywhere and do whatever we please. Guess what? There is a reason laws are in place and a reason it's called "civilized society." Don't use the past to justify the present.

Obama is a piece of garbage. He is turning the U.S. into a soon-to-be communist ****hole. Aww, everyone has to be equal.

What happened to the days where hard work will get you places? Now laziness is rewarded and working hard is punished by taxing you to the ground.

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Legal immigrant here. I have no issues with that immigration policy.

Imagine you coming here as an illegal immigrant at the age of 3 and going through school. You graduated from a university and graduate school and have a top earning productive job. You're 26 and INS comes knocking down your door and deporting you to a country you have no ties to and have no relationships with anyone.

IMO, if the person is Americanized and doing all the right things in life..there's no reason to deport them. On the other hand, I don't support it for everyone (members of gangs, etc).
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think they should get sent back. If they want to come over then do it the right way.
    I rep bak...just leave a link

Rep Dirty south and lone star crew on site...

**4x4 Crew**
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}
    *Lone Star Crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Unregistered User jamHaltingdude's Avatar
    jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post

Imagine you coming here as an illegal immigrant at the age of 3 and going through school. You graduated from a university and graduate school and have a top earning productive job. You're 26 and INS comes knocking down your door and deporting you to a country you have no ties to and have no relationships with anyone.

IMO, if the person is Americanized and doing all the right things in life..there's no reason to deport them. On the other hand, I don't support it for everyone (members of gangs, etc).
    This.

ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Quite a different scenario than what OP speaks of
    ***Canadian Crew***

whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really don't understand the logic of glow they can let illegals go to school.

I guess that's why there called mexiCANs

RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyJacked is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

It's like sympathizing with a criminal."OMG, he shot someone but he had a bad childhood, his family hated him blahblahblah."

Ok, you feel bad for the people because their parents made a mistake. But does it mean you completely disregard the law and the fact that they broke federal law?

I mean, where does it stop? Damn, my jimmies.

jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ryantatarniuk View Post
    OP doesn't know what he is talking about. New law/program/whatever is for immigrant kids.

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    RACIST

Not srs.

Originally Posted by jamHaltingdude View Post
    OP doesn't know what he is talking about. New law/program/whatever is for immigrant kids.
    I know it's for kids, dimwit. But it's not fair and is against the law, until Obama went full retard.

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scjordan View Post
    I think they should get sent back. If they want to come over then do it the right way.
    I dont know why people think like this. If you do it the right way, you have 1 in 100,000 chances of getting in US, if you do it the wrong way, you have 1 in 10 chances of getting in. I think instead of whinning about it, you should realize that US let them come in on purpose because they take all the odd jobs that an average american wouldnt do with higher wages, job security, and some kind of health benefit. These immigrants come and they take those jobs and contribute to the economy. If these illegal immigrants were endangering US sovereignty, they would be shot dead as soon as they step their foot on US soil. This whole immigration is a joke to US, they never took it seriously. There were ****loads of loop holes in US immigration policies. Illegal immigrants used to burn their houses down back in the 80s and 90s and than get legal papers because the state couldnt prove that they were not legal. After 9/11, things got tough but those odd jobs still exist and US needs people to do those jobs.

lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RandyJacked View Post
    It's like sympathizing with a criminal."OMG, he shot someone but he had a bad childhood, his family hated him blahblahblah."

Ok, you feel bad for the people because their parents made a mistake. But does it mean you completely disregard the law and the fact that they broke federal law?

Well, what if he didn't do anything wrong at all? Say his parents brought him here when he was 3. He went to US Schools, worked at jobs, paid income taxes, and now they say he has to go back to some Central American country where he has no family, no job, and doesn't even speak the language?

That's what this whole deportation deferral program is about.

I know it's for kids, dimwit. But it's not fair and is against the law, until Obama went full retard.
    Yes, lets deport kids who are productive members of society (what this program is about) because their parents brought them here when they were 3. They are as much Americans as you or I.

★murphed da fucc out★ MurphyJonez's Avatar
    MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

lulz
    ♥Errbody luv Murphy♥

BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by whackj75 View Post
    I really don't understand the logic of glow they can let illegals go to school.

I guess that's why there called mexiCANs
    lol'd

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Well..they were children. Why do you need to punish children that are doing nothing wrong at all knowingly? The 3 year olds didn't persuade their parents to cross the border illegally.

Originally Posted by ryantatarniuk View Post
    The new policy says that any 18-32 year olds (young professionals, not sure of the exact age) can apply to become legal aliens within the United States if they can prove that they're productive members of society. That's what I was trying to prove; hardworking, college educated, and driven "illegal" aliens are being deported to a country they have no connection towards.

I came here when I was 1, and just imagining if my family came here illegally and I was getting deported today..I'd be homeless in Poland. I have absolutely not ties or connections to that country.

Ivy League Crew

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't give a damn if little kids were dragged here illegally by their parents.
    You know what..sucks to you.
    Lots of people have crappy circumstances due to garbage their parents did. My parents were poor and left me with nothing, other kids have rich parents who gave them everything. Do I think the government need to step in and make it okay? No.
    If your parents brought you here illegally, and you grew up like you were an American, I don't care. You get deported too. You are not an American. Those are the rules. Its sucks, but that's life. Sucky thing sometimes happen to nice people.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by lincolnmkv View Post
    Well, what if he didn't do anything wrong at all? Say his parents brought him here when he was 3. He went to US Schools, worked at jobs, paid income taxes, and now they say he has to go back to some Central American country where he has no family, no job, and doesn't even speak the language?

That's what this whole deportation deferral program is about.
    You can apply the same logic to every single criminal in jail at this very moment. What does that do though? Just gives everyone else a reason to commit the crimes and lie.

Brb a new influx of immigrant kids claiming the same things that is permitted with the new amnesty program.

hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidan25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no i heard the Government actually abducts illegal immigrant for their human experiments because no one knows who they are

TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurkeyMan1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** it. Why not? YOLO

boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boogerface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they don't pay taxes but still get BENEFITS....

like welfare, housing, cell phones, medical care, etc..........for free
    I 1K back.

Lighten up kids.

brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ahah I love hearing about illegals going to the US. The say keep illegals out and can't stay and border protection but really the mean Mexicans only lol. I'm in Canada and getting into the US is just a normal highway and than say why you coming here to which you say to shop or cause I feel like it, really any answer other than to sell drugs and your in. No crazy fences or police patrol, just normal entrances. I don't even know what's the big deal about Mexicans coming to work in the US illegally. They do **** jobs no one would do anyway, they work for much cheaper than anyone else would, plus they work longer hours. It's like the perfect employee.
    www.teamshmo.com -------- I know you wanna know what it's about

www.teamshmo.com/store --------- CHECK OUT MY FAWKING STORE! CAR BRAHS!!!

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

Well..they were children. Why do you need to punish children that are doing nothing wrong at all knowingly? The 3 year olds didn't persuade their parents to cross the border illegally.

The new policy says that any 18-32 year olds (young professionals, not sure of the exact age) can apply to become legal aliens within the United States if they can prove that they're productive members of society. That's what I was trying to prove; hardworking, college educated, and driven "illegal" aliens are being deported to a country they have no connection towards.

I came here when I was 1, and just imagining if my family came here illegally and I was getting deported today..I'd be homeless in Poland. I have absolutely not ties or connections to that country.
    Most criminals have traumatic events happening in childhood. Most of it isn't their fault, yet they are persecuted because they broke the law.

How are these people any different? Just because their parents are at fault, doesn't mean that they should automatically be considered legal residents.

CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) CHICOBOSS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If they are illegal maybe they should take the proper steps to become legal instead of being a ******* illegal.The problem is that of they are illegal and commit a crime thy will most likely just he deported.

Why is it unfair? What separates you from a Southern American illegal immigrant other than his "illegal" status. That illegal status is completely made up and holds no right in natural human society. You both have feelings, heart beat, and a breath. There is no difference between legal and illegal immigrants other than a random line that was drawn on a paper map some odd years ago.

Ivy League Crew

Why should we remove a productive member of our society? Just cus some guys jimmies got rustled?

Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000) Sookram is just really nice. (+1000)

Why do we even have laws if they are not followed?
    Good question.

Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Suicidal69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

you shouldnt have been allowed to go through PUBLIC schools (nevermind university. jesus fuking christ) if you were illegal in the first place

fuking hate the liberal attitude towards illegal immigrants. i think it should be easier to come here legally but we shouldnt be rewarding people who come here illegaly and are leeches.

Originally Posted by jamHaltingdude View Post
    Why should we remove a productive member of our society? Just cus some guys jimmies got rustled?
    They...broke...the...law...