Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ginger Guns & Buns... or the lusting thereafter.

So, on again off again lifter and BB'er. This time it's sticking.

Brief synopsis. Never sporty until late twenties then spent many years trying different endurance sports but never taking it too seriously. Discovered sailing and started weight training to improve strength for sailing. No longer sailing due to time commitments but am back at the gym after a year of intermittent training. Nice posh gym with various saunas, a steam room, jacuzzi etc so anytime I don't fancy training it's tough as I'll always want some time in the sauna!

Moved to the Netherlands last August from the UK and bought a house here in February which my partner and I are in the process of renovating. Gym is also a nice escape from the horror of total house renovations. I love working out but lost my mojo somewhere along the line.

Vitals:
    - 5'6"
    - 70kg
    - BF 26-30%
    - Office worker

I have set a goal of 56kg (!!). The goal planner here is set for five months time... we'll see if that's achievable as I haven't been that size since I was a teenager. For now I've set up to do the Charlie Mike 6 week programme by Ashley Horner to get me started again. Will assess progress after then and see how achievable my goal appears then.

Partner and I are hoping to have kids next year so I have extra motivation for getting in the best shape of my life. Better shape, better pregnancy, better labour and generally better life. can't say fairer than that.

First workout of the programme tomorrow so will report back after then.

GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50) GingerHanna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Charlie Mike, Week 1, Day 1

Barbell Bench Press: Fine 1RM
    1RM = 37.5kg

Circuit 1 x 3:
    Alternating Renegade Rows x 6 (6kg, 8kg, 8kg)
    Straight-Arm Dumbbell Pullover x 12 (4kg, 6kg, 8kg)
    Run 200m
    Burpees x 10

Circuit 2 x 3:
    Kettlebell Thurster x 7 (8kg, 8kg, 8kg)
    Kettlebell 2-arm swing x 14 (12kg, 16kg, 16kg)
    Pull-up x max (45kg assist x 9, x6, x6)

Went first thing in the morning, as work tends to have afternoon / early evening meetings to align with Houston (-7 hours from my timezone). Therefore starting late not really an issue.

Felt really good. Worked hard. Will try and push harder next time. Bench press is what it is. I used to do 12 reps at 35kg but that was over a year ago so not too worried. It will get better.

Forgot to bring protein shake and bar with me so no food yet, an hour later. Just off to canteen for a banana and some dried fruit and nuts. Focus this week is on healthy home made dinners. Will add breakfast in the following week, then lunch, then snacks... trying to do it all at once will see me fail. I know this from experience!

So, good start. More to do but happy.

Not too sore after yesterday. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. Putting it down to the fact that this week is mainly setting 1RMs and HIIT circuits.

Ate pretty well yesterday, except the chocolate fail. Needed FOOD! Therefore I need to get my healthy snacks for work sorted. Had cut out chocolate for a while as suspected it had become a migraine trigger (I have a long history of migraines but never had chocolate trigger them). This morning woke up an hour early with a migraine. There is a small chance that dinner had some cross contamination and therefore there may have been traces of gluten, which would have definitely triggered a migraine. More checking needed.

Anyway, took a pill from the docs and went back to sleep for an hour. Woke up normal time and pretty much okay. A bit woozy but otherwise alright. By the time the engineers arrived to work on the house (we're mid way through major renovations) I was right as rain. So, bit later than normal but off to the gym. The good thing about the Netherlands is we cycle everywhere, so got my warm up in on the way to the gym.

Charlie Mike, Week 1, Day 2 - Legs

1RM - Back squat: 70kg

So sad. I used to do 3x12 reps at 67.5kg without issue and was about to step up to 70kg, so it's a little depressing that my 1RM is now 70kg. I may have been able to push up to 72.5kg but wasn't sure and didn't want to fail whilst in deep squat and fall about in a mess!

Circuit 1 x 3

- Dumbell rear lunge x 8: 8kg x 3
    - Glute-Ham raise x 15
    - 2-arm kettlebell swing x 20: 12kg x 3

Circuit 2 x 3

- Wall Ball Squat x 15: 3kg ball x 3
    - Barbell Walking Lunge x 30 strides: 17.5kg x 3
    - Jogging 200m

Walking lunges were hurting quite some. Glute-ham raise is evil. First time I've done it. The cushions your quads press on are nasty when you have sore quads! Looking forward to getting much better at it.

Rest day tomorrow. Unless pouring with rain I'll cycle to work, so that's 9.5km each way and therefore a nice spin for my legs which I expect will be somewhat sore by then!

Rest day today. Mixed feelings about that. I would have really liked to have gone to the gym this morning, but as soon as I got on my bike to cycle to work my glutes told me they wanted to go back to bed please. So yeah, maybe a rest day is a good thing.

Legs are already feeling sore from yesterday, but strangely I don't have much soreness from Tuesday's chest workout. A bit but nothing major. I have no idea if this means something, or nothing. Ho hum.

Remembered to bring in breakfast to work today (I can't eat first thing as my stomach just isn't ready for it). Yoghurt and grapes with a side of protein bar, all washed down with a black coffee and cold water chaser. Not really selling it am I?

Feeling really tired, despite getting regular good amounts of sleep. Have agreed with Mr Ginger to spend more time on Sunday evening's meal prepping etc. He trains as well so is more than happy for us to work together on it. (We don't train together - he works out at home, bodyweight stuff. I like the ritual of the gym and big weights).

In other news, the underfloor heating went in on the 2nd floor of the house yesterday. Major milestone. We're working top floor down, although the whole house is under renovation as we stripped all the central heating out (in mid March) and replaced all the electrics. So it's a bit of a state. Hoping to have the wooden floors laid on the 2nd floor mid June and the bathroom done by the end of the month. In the meantime we'll do the painting etc for that floor and should be able to move up in early July.

Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing well! Looks like you are working hard! It's smart to get in shape pre kids!

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work! And I'm jealous - I love Holland! Parents lived in Amsterdam for a year and I miss it, but going to visit won't be the same as actually living there, you know?
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Originally Posted by Nsm22 View Post
    Doing well! Looks like you are working hard! It's smart to get in shape pre kids!
    Yeah, we had a false start last year which made me realize how important it was to me to get in shape. Taken me a while to get going but I'm here now and it certainly feels like I'm working hard!

Living here is certainly different from just visiting. I do love it here. Getting lots of cycling in which has to help!

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Nice work! And I'm jealous - I love Holland! Parents lived in Amsterdam for a year and I miss it, but going to visit won't be the same as actually living there, you know?

Feed me! NOW!

Finding I really need to get control of meal prepping so I can have healthy snack options available. Otherwise I go hungry as everything at work has gluten in. Dinner last night was a chicken stir fry which was really nice. Had some roasted chick peas beforehand as had hardly eaten all day and they were great. We make a big batch at the weekend and have them on hand for snacks in the house if we need them. Really tasty. Did not have chocolate snack afterwards. Did not have gin n tonic or glass of wine to accompany. Bloody pleased.

Heading out for 'Gin Night' with the girls tonight. None of us will be going crazy as we all have work/training/kids to deal with the next morning. Oh the joys of growing up.

Had a great workout this morning and already looking forward to tomorrow. Missed working out yesterday. This feeling of actually craving the gym is totally new to me. Long may it continue!

Charlie Mike, Week 1, Day 4

Push Press - find 1RM = 37.5kg.

Circuit 1 x 3
    - Suspended row x 12
    - Kettlebell windmill 8kg x 8 (heck that hurts on the last set)
    - Wall walk - had to omit as feet slippy on walls and wasn't sure the gym staff would be overly pleased about it. Couldn't think of substitute so just left it!

Circuit 2 x 3
    - Push-up x 7
    - 2-arm k.bell swing 16kg x 10
    - Snatch 20kg (bar only) x 10

First time ever doing a snatch. Had some help from one of the trainers on the last set to improve my form. Got a way to go. I got two free PT sessions on joining the gym - used one when I started and have one left. Might book it with one of the trainers best experienced in compound and Olympic lifts just to work on form for the session. I'm pretty comfortable with deadlifts and squats as I've had form training on those before, but not on any of the rest.

Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tribbiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    En vandaag weer op de fiets naar het werk?

Yes, make sure you have healthy snack with you...

Ja, ik was heel goed!

Originally Posted by Tribbiani View Post
    En vandaag weer op de fiets naar het werk?

Yes, make sure you have healthy snack with you...

Bit behind on the updates - manic busy weekend.

Progressing on the renovations but it's slow. We're having to pause a bit whilst we do some more research and planning, but it's worth taking the time to make sure we get it right. Spent a bit of time outside gardening as well, which is really nice. The garden is looking a bit messy as it's not a priority, so we need to at least keep it under control. We've found three oak saplings of between 4" and 7" tall growing in the garden. They must have started the same time we moved in so we're going to try and transplant them to a more suitable location and see if they grow!

Friday night was very civilized. Three small gins and plenty of good healthy food. Plus a couple of treat items. It was a Friday after all. Onto the workouts... will also be noting cycling distances each day as they're racking up.

Saturday: Charlie Mike, Week 1, Day 5

Find 1RM Deadlift: 80kg

Circuit 1 x 3
    - Glute-ham raise x 15
    - Stationary row 400m
    - Kettlebell step up 12kg x15

Circuit 2 x 4
    - Hanging chair leg raises x 8
    - Run 200m

Step ups killed me. 2 x 12kg kettlebells was perhaps a little overenthusiastic. Managed it but only just. Glute-ham raises not as nasty as last time so now need to push harder o them.

Hanging chair leg raise thingy was meant to be handing leg raises but I'm not there yet. Did knee raises for first set which I then decided was too easy. Circuit 2 just didn't feel as hard as usual. Maybe due to being so short. Made sure to keep the rests between sets short.

Cycling @ 30km. Legs stuffed. Windy conditions didn't help. Cycled at snail's pace.

Sunday: Rest

Had a shiatsu massage. Nice. More to come.

Cycling @ 20km. Legs feeling nicely rested.

Monday: Charlie Mike, Week 1, Day 7

Time test: 1 mile run
    Time test: 1km row

Boring arse day today. Will update with times later as they're in my gym bag, which is in the lockers. Didn't push myself to my limits. Need to learn how to with cardio. Goes against my nature as I used to do a lot of endurance stuff (Ironman, 100m cycling time trials etc) so I'm just not programmed for sprints.

Stressed at work so skipped the sauna (!!!) and went straight to work. Looking forward to a 'proper' workout tomorrow.

Cycling @ 22km (including riding home from work)

Working at home is so much less fun than it used to be. I find myself wandering to find snacks and generally procrastinating. Therefore I avoid working from home, but today I must. So, snacks are being avoided, good food eaten, and right now a Lemon Cheesecake protein shake drunk. Bit sweet for me right now but the alternative is raspberry and I don't fancy that much either. I could really do with some less sweet protein shakes, but it's difficult to find good ones that are gluten free and not so sweet!

Enough of the whinging. Feeling good today. Good workout. Hard at the time but I always look back and wonder if I could have done more. Definitely can increase the weight for the bent-arm dumbbell pullover and maybe a touch on the bench press.

Charlie Mike, Week 2, Day 1

Barbell bench press: 3 x 8 reps @ 30kg

Circuit 1 x 3:
    - Kettlebell windmill 5 reps @ 8kg (want to go up in weight but next ones are 12kg, which is just a bit too much right now)
    - Suspended row x 12
    - Burpee x 10
    - Assisted pull ups x 10 @ 45kg assist (hard to do at the end of the third set)

Circuit 2 x 4:
    - Bent-arm dumbbell pullover 10 x 6kg (will go up to 8kg next time)
    - 2-arm kettlebell swing 10 x 16kg
    - Burpee x 10
    - Assisted pull ups x 10 @ 55kg assist (went with bigger assist due to knackeredness but should have only done 50kg in hindsight)

Cycling @ 6km for the day.

Rest day tomorrow.

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had no idea protein powder would have gluten! You learn something new every day!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Neither did I until I had an allergic reaction. Now I check carefully!

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    I had no idea protein powder would have gluten! You learn something new every day!

Rest day yesterday was bliss. Very much needed.

Have started preparing snacks and breakfast for the next day as soon as I get home. Doesn't take long but gets it done and out of the way. Current working day food plan... no calorie or macro counting. Going by look and feel and seeing how I go. I know macro tracking gets results, I've done it before, but it just massively turns me off. So going so see how I can adapt by eating better food, more spaced throughout the day so I don't get so hungry, but smaller more managed portions.

06:00: Yoghurt and fresh fruit
    09:30: Protein bar
    12:30: Lunch
    16:00: Small handful of mixed nuts
    19:30: Dinner (fresh veg, some carbs and good solid protein)

I work out at 07:00 on weekdays, when not on a rest day. Cycling is 2.5km there, then between 3km and 7.5km depending on which office. Then it's cycling home of 3.5km to 9.5km, depending on office. Tonight it's my Dutch lesson so they'll be an extra 10km of cycling today, approximately.

Onto the workout:

Backsquat: 52kg x 8 reps, x 3

Thought I was doing 55kg, but was unsure as the bar felt light on the warm up. Then found out it was the 17kg 'woman's' bar... smaller to allow for smaller hands to grip properly as bar is thinner.

Circuit 1 x 4
    - Stationary row: 200m
    - Single leg deadlift: 10 x 12kg, each leg
    - Goblet squat: 10 x 12kg

My legs were dying on the goblet squats. They were not impressed.

Circuit 2 x 3
    - Dumbbell rear lunge: 10 x 8kg
    - Barbell hip thrust: 17.5kg x 15
    - Burpee: 10

Catching up after a few days away from the forum.

Still loving the gym two weeks into my programme and looking forward to each workout. Some days I'm more tired than others, but once I get on the bike to the gym my head is in the game and it's all good. Learning to push myself harder and harder each workout. To the point today where I was feeling a bit sick on the sprints at the end of the second circuits, and on Friday I was a bit lightheaded doing the high rep burpees! Being careful as I don't want to do myself a damage, but happy to be pushing harder and harder.

Met up with the girls Friday night but it was a quiet affair... went out dancing (argentine tango) Saturday night and had a great time. Had a few glasses of wine but not too bad and no hangover the next day. Just a little tired as my bodyclock won't let me lie in too long... still got up and out to the gym so happy with that.

Oh, and weight down to 69.6kg so 0.5kg lost in two weeks. Slow progress, but it's progress. Feeling good and that's what really matters. Will get the tape measure out soon and see how that's looking.

So, catch up:

Friday, Week 2, Day 11

Push Press: 25kg x 8 x 3

Circuit 1 x 3:
    - Stationary row x 300m
    - Sit ups x 10
    - Assisted pull ups (45kg assist) x 11

Circuit 2 x 2:
    - Wall ball squat 4kg x 15
    - Man maker 6kg x 10 (oh hell that hurt on the push press bit)
    - Burpee x 35 (was meant to be 50, just not able to do it... doing full burpee (inc push up) on every fifth time, will keep pushing to be able to do push ups in them more and more)

Sunday, Week 2, Day 13

Barbell front squat - find 1RM
    - 52.5kg... need to get help on form as I've not done these before and am sure there must be a smoother way of doing them - currently crossing arms in front of chest to provide platform for the bar

Circuit 1 x 3:
    - Single-leg deadlift 12kg x 8 each side
    - Negative pull up 40kg assist, 3-5 second for negative section x 5

Circuit 2 x 3:
    - Goblet squat 12kg x 15
    - 2-arm kettlebell swing 12kg x 15
    - Push ups x 15 (not done full 15 in a row... building push up strength back up so some short pauses in each set)

Circuit 3 x 5:
    - Run 400m
    - Sit-ups x 20

Monday, Week 2, Day 14

Barbell deadlift: 65kg x 8 x 3 - definitely pushed myself there, felt good to be struggling on the last few reps, particularly on the third set!

Circuit 1 x 3:
    - Pull-ups 42.5kg assist x 8
    - Push ups x 10 (substitute for wall walks x 5)
    - Renegade row 8kg x 10 per arm

Circuit 2 x 4:
    - One arm dumbbell row 8kg x 10
    - Glute-ham raise x 10
    - Battling ropes x 20 per side
    - Run 400m (pushing harder and harder on the run, hate running but it certainly gets the heart pumping)

Shoulders sore today, from Monday's workout and todays. Went to sleep too late last night so wasn't as keen as usual to go to the gym. Still went, normal time, and as soon as I was on the bike heading there I was in the mood again. Need more sleep tonight.

Was feeling pretty good about it all today until I saw a picture of myself from Saturday night. I look at myself and just see pudgy. But at least, right now, it's just motivating me to keep working at it... even if it still gets to me.

Charlie Mike, Week 3 Day 16

Barbell bench press - 30kg x 8 x 3
    Should have done at least 32.5kg, if not 35kg. Next time.

Circuit 1 x 3:
    - Bent over dumbbell row: 10kg x 10
    - Chin ups, 40kg assist x 8, 6, 3

Circuit 2 x 3:
    - Barbell thruster: 20kg x 10 Struggled with this, part weight, part shoulders tired and part form I think. Will need to get some form checks from the gym staff.
    - Hanging chair leg raises x 10
    - Burpee x 10 Made sure I did push up versions, even if the push ups weren't overly deep... got to start somewhere.

Little twinge in the shoulders today. I need to focus more on stretching them out as I don't want to aggravate my old injury.

Cannot wait until this weekend. Buying materials to really crack on with the top floor of the house - the end is in sight, for this floor at least! Need to measure up the hallways tonight and figure out tile quantities, right after I get home from my Dutch lesson.

Rest day tomorrow followed by workouts Saturday and Sunday. I'll switch them to afternoon workouts as there's so much to do on the house that we just have to crack on with it straight away. Next week is a funny week also at work so workouts planned for after work/afternoon mostly. Not my favourite but needs must.

Doing the work right now but feeling impatient for some kind of results. I've only been at it for three weeks so I know it's far too early... but I want results now dammit! Was looking at the Strong Curves book on amazon but not sure about it due to the lower body majority focus... quite curious about the Strength Training Anatomy for Women as I like to know how things work, even if the workouts themselves don't get the best reviews.

Cycling yesterday was 22km. Today should be circa 20km.

Charlie Mike, Week 3 Day 17

Meant to be an endurance day today i.e. cycling for a hour. Well, I do that most days for my commute so no thank you. Swapped out the endurance bit for circuits instead.

Back squat, 60kg x 6 x 3
    Yep, felt that!

Circuit 1 x 4:
    - Battling ropes 30sec
    - Single leg deadlift 12kg x 10
    - Goblet squat 16kg x 10

Circuit 2 x 3:
    - Dumbell rear lunge 10kg x 10
    - Barbell hip thrust 20kg (bar) x 10
    - Burpee x 10

Need to work on hip thrust technique to really engage glutes. happy that I did full burpees (inc press ups) for each one. Getting stronger.

Back to the gym tomorrow after a week off. I've not even been cycling to work.

A mix of illness at home, renovations and three ten hour workshops this week at work has kept me off course. My diet still mostly okay but there has been chocolate at these workshops... bugger.

The intent is to pick up my programme where I left off last week and carry on as normal. My only change will be going from two days on/one day off to M/T/T/F workouts. I've ordered Strong Curves to help build next workout plan and will adapt for four day a week, split upper/lower workouts. The idea is to keep high reps (10-12) with short reps and supersets to keep pace and heart rate up and help fat loss.

Back at the gym this morning after over a week off!. Whee that was hard work. Hard work getting there (work up groggy with a headache) and then the good kind of hard work in the gym itself. So nice to have a lovely hot sauna afterwards... struggled to leave the sauna as I was so relaxed.

Strong Glutes book arrived this weekend. Just started reading yesterday and only at Chapter 3, but the glute activation bit is already really interesting. Started to think more consciously about this during my workout and noticed some difference... but noticed a lot of difference on the cycle ride to the office. What started off as a quad dominant ride ended up as a glutes on fire ride! I'm really looking forward to the rest of the book now - curious to see what the programmes are like as whilst I want strong glutes I'm also keen to work the rest of my physique well also. We'll see.

Cycling today ~20km

Workout:

Push Press, 3 x 6 @ 27.5kg

Circuit 1 x 3:
    - Box jump, 10 @ 24"
    - Barbell row, 15 @ 20kg (bar only)
    - Dumbbell rear lunge, 10 x 10kg

Circuit 2 x 3:
    - Barbell thrusters, 10 x 20kg (bar only, bloody hard work on the last reps of the last sets)
    - Burpees x 10 (inc push up, not full ROM ones though, yet!)

Back tomorrow. Have moved from two days on, one day off to M/T/T/F as I get consistency and the weekend clear / reserve in case one missed during the week.

Different kind of workout today, but good nonetheless. Surprised to see shoulders so heavily featured as I did the push press yesterday. They're already sore just five hours after the workout.

Cycling c20km

- Front squat, 40kg x 6r, x4
    - Clean and jerk, 20kg (bar only) x 10, x4
    - Assisted pull up, negative only, x15, x15, x10 (was meant to be burpees but couldn't cope with more shoulder work)

Rest day tomorrow, still feels like a blessing and a curse.