Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome workout Yay! Being home due to weather sounds fun and cozy!

Hope you're having a great day!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Crampy, hormonal people have a free pass on getting some of their calories from m&ms. I said so and you know I'm the boss of everything.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    M&Ms, wine! It just isn't safe in here right now for me!

Hope you had a great long weekend! Some nice workouts posted lately - awesome!

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Very nice rows MM!! Glad the rest did you well! Always fun to enjoy a break and time with the kiddos!!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Thanks jj! The kiddos definitely appreciate the time with them - makes it all the more rewarding to just get to chill with them
    Please join me on my journey to find balance:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147375163

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those 4-day weekends will get you spoiled won't they? Are you ready for the thunderstorms tonight? We can be each other's thunder buddies.

Great workouts!

Hey, how's the job change going? Smoothly I hope.
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Great work out. Can't commiserate on the ovulation as it has been awhile since I've been there LOL but you know how to fix it. I find sometimes it is hard to get the protein in as I get sick of meat. Thats when the protein shakes come in and are handy way to bump macros and not calories per se.

Sounds like it was a good weekend.
    Thanks!! I am a huge lover of meat haha so I seem to get plenty in with lunch and dinner usually but adding protein powder to my oatmeal and bringing a little container with some powder in it to dump my Greek yogurt in has helped quite a bit when I'm at work.

Hopefully an even better weekend ahead if the Ravens win the Superbowl

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Awesome workout Yay! Being home due to weather sounds fun and cozy!

Hope you're having a great day!
    Thank you! Yes - working at home toasty warm in comfy clothes is so much nicer than trudging into my office. Can't believe it was in the teens here a few days ago and today we are expecting a high of around 70 and thunderstorms. WTF??? It sure was nice to go to the gym in the dark this morning with shorts on though - seemed so crazy haha!

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Crampy, hormonal people have a free pass on getting some of their calories from m&ms. I said so and you know I'm the boss of everything.
    Damn right sister!

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    M&Ms, wine! It just isn't safe in here right now for me!

Hope you had a great long weekend! Some nice workouts posted lately - awesome!

CC
    Hahaha sorry about those treats not being safe CC! I need to cut that shiz out myself - even though my cals have been fine sneaking them in I feel pretty crappy and bloated after eating them - maybe not worth it!

I've been really happy with my workouts the last few weeks and really liking what I see in my arms and legs when I look in the mirror lately. Sure wish I could drop 20 lbs of fat but I will take the victories of the rewarding workouts for now

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Those 4-day weekends will get you spoiled won't they? Are you ready for the thunderstorms tonight? We can be each other's thunder buddies.

Great workouts!

Hey, how's the job change going? Smoothly I hope.
    Thunderstorms in January blow my mind. It was SO foggy this morning on the way to the gym it was creepy (and I've been watching The Walking Dead on Netflix which makes it even creepier hahaha). Yay thunderstorm buddies!!!!

Job is kind of weirdness for another few weeks. My company being bought in December got me a raise but the transition has been a pain. Still no word on my new role and I am SO bored and irritated at my client's office right now (not my company's fault but I really wasn't supposed to be here long so no word on exit irritates me). My 12 month wait time to legally take the job at my old client is up at the end of Feb (I mentioned my stress over approaching my boss about this before Christmas time - he asked me to wait for the merger/sale to go through and take the last few months to think about staying at the new company with a new position...) So... I've decided I definitely want to leave, am currently negotiating, and hopefully will be putting in my notice 2 weeks from tomorrow. Clear as mud right? I'm really excited and anxious - but scared and stressed about giving my final notice because I want to leave bridges totally intact for future opportunity with the new owners and I love my old boss like a favorite uncle (he is now a VP after the merger). Sigh - so many emotions to deal with but all good stuff in the end (I hope!!!)

Thanks for asking Red

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey MM! Lost going on in here

I'm glad your furnace got fixed, I know it was a while ago but this time of year it's never good when that goes out, unless you live in Phoenix lol. I am jelly of the snow, I miss it but chillin in a tank top while almost 9 months pregnant is a good exchange lol.

Likin the workouts in here Seems the change up is doing some good.

Mmm, proteinz... I would eat more meat but I has a sad when I want a huge hunk of rare beef That's all I've wanted lately

I hope all goes smooth with the job transition. It sounds like you are doing a great job leaving the old job on good terms, never hurts to have that later on if you need it.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marathonmom262 View Post
    Thunderstorms in January blow my mind. It was SO foggy this morning on the way to the gym it was creepy (and I've been watching The Walking Dead on Netflix which makes it even creepier hahaha). Yay thunderstorm buddies!!!!

Job is kind of weirdness for another few weeks. My company being bought in December got me a raise but the transition has been a pain. Still no word on my new role and I am SO bored and irritated at my client's office right now (not my company's fault but I really wasn't supposed to be here long so no word on exit irritates me). My 12 month wait time to legally take the job at my old client is up at the end of Feb (I mentioned my stress over approaching my boss about this before Christmas time - he asked me to wait for the merger/sale to go through and take the last few months to think about staying at the new company with a new position...) So... I've decided I definitely want to leave, am currently negotiating, and hopefully will be putting in my notice 2 weeks from tomorrow. Clear as mud right? I'm really excited and anxious - but scared and stressed about giving my final notice because I want to leave bridges totally intact for future opportunity with the new owners and I love my old boss like a favorite uncle (he is now a VP after the merger). Sigh - so many emotions to deal with but all good stuff in the end (I hope!!!)

Thanks for asking Red
    So glad you provided an update on the job - I had wondered how far your thoughts of reconsidering had gone. Sounds like you have given it more than a fair shake and can move on now without doubts. Doubt is never a good thing to deal with when moving jobs. As Echo said, you are leaving on very good terms - always a sound approach (I am not a believer in karma but when it comes to jobs, I kinda do)

Thrilled that you are seeing the responses you want in the mirror - so rewarding, isn't it?

Have a super day MM!

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good morning, MM! I agree with Echo and CC. Your leaving on good terms is great. I am glad you're not going to have any doubts or regrets. Good luck with your new career!!!

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MM that is soo exciting. you have done everything right and their should be no hard feelings but you never know how people are going to react. I thought I left on good terms, gave 3 weeks notice thanked them for the opportunity, told in the past I needed more challanges then when I tried to meet up at Christmas for lunch they refused to return emails or phone calls. Needless to say my feelings were hurt but I am in a good place now so it all comes down to what is best for you and your family.
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good Morning,
    I hope everything works out with the job transition. I know that can be stressful no matter what the terms are..
    Hope you are having a wonderful day
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    Hey MM! Lost going on in here

I'm glad your furnace got fixed, I know it was a while ago but this time of year it's never good when that goes out, unless you live in Phoenix lol. I am jelly of the snow, I miss it but chillin in a tank top while almost 9 months pregnant is a good exchange lol.

Likin the workouts in here Seems the change up is doing some good.

Mmm, proteinz... I would eat more meat but I has a sad when I want a huge hunk of rare beef That's all I've wanted lately

I hope all goes smooth with the job transition. It sounds like you are doing a great job leaving the old job on good terms, never hurts to have that later on if you need it.
    Chilling in a tank top sounds AWESOME haha! And here I was all excited getting a chance to wear shorts to the gym a few days ago - now it is going to drop back down into the 20s again tomorrow

I like a good medium rare steak but alas the kids and their tiny teeth don't care too much for red meat unless it's a burger (even with melt in your mouth pot roast they complain and cry about all of the chewing haha). Can't wait until grilling season - toss a steak and some chicken on the grill and enjoy dinner and wine on the deck... Everyone is happy... A girl and her wintertime dreams!!

Thanks for the well wishes on the job stuff. I think 2 weeks from now when I plan to give my notice will be rough but it's a step in the right direction so I just need to get through it!!

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    So glad you provided an update on the job - I had wondered how far your thoughts of reconsidering had gone. Sounds like you have given it more than a fair shake and can move on now without doubts. Doubt is never a good thing to deal with when moving jobs. As Echo said, you are leaving on very good terms - always a sound approach (I am not a believer in karma but when it comes to jobs, I kinda do)

Thrilled that you are seeing the responses you want in the mirror - so rewarding, isn't it?

Have a super day MM!

CC
    Thanks CC! Yes, I am sure the new owners might think I have not given them enough time for a fair shake (really the last source of my stress in this) but I will make sure everyone involved knows they haven't really failed me - this is just something I want to do with my life right now, it really is as simple as that! I think I'm a pretty open and friendly person so I hope they will understand my position and embrace my bridge fortification for the future

Arms and legs are looking stronger but dang if my stomach isn't feeling puffier. I'm thinking it is a combination of hormones, the potty training treats (that I will not name for your sake haha!) that I was indulging in, and my sinus infection medications causing me some system problems (had to break out the good ole Metamucil last night - hopefully that plus more water will help me out!). I keep thinking of something I read in the forums last summer from freebirdmac about draining the pool - my stomach is definitely my deep end so I am being patient

Good morning, MM! I agree with Echo and CC. Your leaving on good terms is great. I am glad you're not going to have any doubts or regrets. Good luck with your new career!!!
    Thank you Red! I have spent my entire life never comfortable with the idea of anyone disliking me in any way (I know - totally normal!) so I get really sensitive when I know I might be letting someone down in any way. I feel like I'm doing my best and making the right decisions for me (and my family!) though!

MM that is soo exciting. you have done everything right and their should be no hard feelings but you never know how people are going to react. I thought I left on good terms, gave 3 weeks notice thanked them for the opportunity, told in the past I needed more challanges then when I tried to meet up at Christmas for lunch they refused to return emails or phone calls. Needless to say my feelings were hurt but I am in a good place now so it all comes down to what is best for you and your family.
    Thanks DM! I know that my old boss will still always be there for me and I could pick up the phone day or night, but I still have some worries about things just like what you mentioned. I do know that the new owners are supposedly making long term plans to move me up in the organization and may feel angry about their time investment when I give notice. Not to mention I was told that I was "sold" as the #1 consultant in the company and a big driving force in their desire to buy us. A little bit of smoke up my ass? Probably, but I also know there is a lot of truth in it too so I do have some guilt there. Still, the new job I want to take is an easy consistent short commute, a quicker path to career growth (even though it may be less growth than I could have over time at my current job), and a desperately needed break from consulting. I find myself seriously counting the minutes these days...

Good thing I get my gym time in- I think I might be a crazy person worrying a lot if I didn't have that stress control (and my ladies!!)

Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    Good Morning,
    I hope everything works out with the job transition. I know that can be stressful no matter what the terms are..
    Hope you are having a wonderful day
    Thank you V!! Today is a wonderful day - it is a rest day so I got an extra 45 minutes of sleep, that goes a long way for me!

I realized I never got my actual update in yesterday! So here we go...

Tuesday cals - 1589
    Wednesday -1625

Both days the macros were pretty darn good so I was happy. Yesterday's am workout was lower body and worked out pretty good!

Squat (smith)
    1x15x35
    1x10x65
    4x5x105 (getting much lower more comfortably!)

SLDL (smith)
    2x9x125 (PR for reps at 125!)

Leg ext
    2x10x90

Seated leg curl
    2x9x65

Calf press on leg press sled
    2x10x180

AB work and stretching

The DLs really got me - I was locked up late last night on the couch and when I got in bed from my right ace cheek to my toes. Hubs did give me a great massage to work out some kinks between my shoulder blades after dinner so that really helped my upper body soreness - although I have a pretty good bruise just inside my left shoulder blade now where the worst knot was!

Upper body again tomorrow morning. Trying to drink even more water today - I think my medications are really drying me out which is causing some of my muscle cramping and some potty issues. Can't be having that!!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi MM, I have always been able to leave jobs on good terms and I like it that way.

DL's always kill! I haven't done them in a while. Got tired of banging up my shins! I should try the trap bar and see how that works.

If you want to quote all at one (instead of individual posts) click on the middle quote button (of the three options) on each post you want to reply to then click on the reply button on the left and they'll all line up. You just have to go to the end of the [quote] and put your reply there. Did that make sense??
    Julia

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you Red! I have spent my entire life never comfortable with the idea of anyone disliking me in any way (I know - totally normal!) so I get really sensitive when I know I might be letting someone down in any way. I feel like I'm doing my best and making the right decisions for me (and my family!) though!
    Agh. I so identify with this feeling. That, and a constant feeling of guilt when I feel like I've made someone unhappy/let them down. (((hugz)))

Nice workout! Satisfying, isn't it, when you can get those squats lower? They make my butt twitch.

P.S. If sharing of M&Ms and wine means no calories, I'm coming over. Right now.
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post
    Agh. I so identify with this feeling. That, and a constant feeling of guilt when I feel like I've made someone unhappy/let them down. (((hugz)))

Nice workout! Satisfying, isn't it, when you can get those squats lower? They make my butt twitch.

Can I join that club? Perhaps part of it is being a perfectionist. If I "let someone down", then I didn't do the job well. You're fine. Just keep your boundaries tight, know you've done everything you could, and leave knowing you're going to a better place with no regrets.

Originally Posted by Luvdogs View Post
    Hi MM, I have always been able to leave jobs on good terms and I like it that way.

DL's always kill! I haven't done them in a while. Got tired of banging up my shins! I should try the trap bar and see how that works.

If you want to quote all at one (instead of individual posts) click on the middle quote button (of the three options) on each post you want to reply to then click on the reply button on the left and they'll all line up. You just have to go to the end of the quote and put your reply there. Did that make sense??
    So far I've been pretty good at not banging my shins up too much but that might be because I have to do my DLs on the Smith machine at my gym - I line up my feet first and as long as I keep my legs pretty stiff I don't bang them (but it has happened during a sloppy set haha!)

You know - I never knew about that multiquote button and for the longest time have been doing it manually by copy/pasting entries when I'm on my laptop. This is my first time doing it - Yay! Thanks for letting me know about that. Sadly, since I've been at my client's office almost every day when I've been responding lately it has been on my phone and there is no multi option on there (hence tons of single responses!). Today is a WFH day since we had a little snow and my calendar was pretty empty for the day so I got to try it out

Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post

Haha - lucky for me hubs ate the last of the potty training M&Ms. They don't seem to be helping the potty training and only seem to be hurting my waistline right now so maybe I should stop buying them for a bit!! I'm actually excited for lower body again tomorrow - it's like a game I have with myself now to see how low I can go on those squats and keep my form correct - the last set is usually harder but the first few working sets are starting to get SO much better!

I have a meeting with my "new" boss with the merged company next Thursday. It is going to be really tough meeting with him to discuss my future knowing that I am planning on putting in my notice soon. I'll have to be really careful with the discussion. It's good to have the meeting though, because at least they will feel like I have heard more on what they have to offer and made an educated decision for myself (even though at this point I don't plan to change my mind based on anything they tell me...)

Can I join that club? Perhaps part of it is being a perfectionist. If I "let someone down", then I didn't do the job well. You're fine. Just keep your boundaries tight, know you've done everything you could, and leave knowing you're going to a better place with no regrets.
    Yay Perfectionist Club!!! Yep - I'm definitely a member. I like to think that makes me really good at my job - I go at everything expecting nothing but the best from myself. I think this is why I was so stressed finishing up my master's degree over the last 5 years - I couldn't fathom not graduating with a 4.0. Booyah - mom of 2 crazy kids running marathons, working a full time job, and getting a 4.0. Pretty empowering, not sure why I live off of that kind of stress but I think it is pretty normal for us type As, right? I'm always baffled by laziness. Drives me insane. Got a little off topic there - but I think you are now relating to me even more aren't you? hahaha Now you can understand the title of my journal even better - I really struggle with balance because I want to be the damn master of my universe and there just is not enough time in the day!!

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good legs workout and way to go on the reps PR. Nothing wrong with being the Master of your Universe! Have a great weekend.
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

So yesterday was my rest day - much needed and much enjoyed. It was nice to sleep in a little bit in the morning and come home to just play with the kids. I kept my calories a bit lower since it was rest day although I was pretty active playing Kinect Sports with the kids after dinner and doing lots of laundry

Thursday nutrition:
    Cals - 1362
    P - 129
    C - 126
    F - 42

So these issues from my medication and hormones are really messing me up - even with such a light day yesterday as far as food I was still up from yesterday on the scale this morning - I was 161 on the nose! I've basically gone up almost 4 lbs in weight since taking my antibiotics and the max-strength mucinex and haven't been regular at all in the potty department. My poor lower belly area feels very sore and messed up quite a bit and it actually makes it hard to eat much at meals because I feel very full. I can't take metamucil anywhere around the time I take my medicine either (as it can impact the medication absorption) so it's been tough to work it in. Bleh! Hopefully after I wrap up my medicine in a few days and take metamucil for a few days I'll get my system back to normal and the weight will come back off

It snowed here overnight and through the morning so I didn't do my early morning gym thing today and am working from home. I'm planning to hit the gym around lunchtime for upper body since the snow has stopped and the main roads will probably be fine (we still have a covered street but not bad enough that I can't get out at all). Excited to switch it up today and do all DB work instead of the Smith just to keep it interesting Back later with that update!

Good legs workout and way to go on the reps PR. Nothing wrong with being the Master of your Universe! Have a great weekend.
    Thanks DM!!! See - you knew this He-man fan would be all over that haha!!!

Thanks DM!!! See - you knew this He-man fan would be all over that haha!!!
    OMG. Love He-Man. Have you seen the Hayayaya He-man on You-tube? Make sure you only get the ~3min version and not the 10 hour version. 27+M views. srsly. And you've got to watch it long enough to see the cook.

We keep losing power here at work due to the wind. Maybe I can go home early.

*Excellent*

OMG. Love He-Man. Have you seen the Hayayaya He-man on You-tube? Make sure you only get the ~3min version and not the 10 hour version. 27+M views. srsly. And you've got to watch it long enough to see the cook.

We keep losing power here at work due to the wind. Maybe I can go home early.

*Excellent*
    Hahahaha! I have seen the short version of that before and it is hilarious - I'll have to watch it again though!

I am wondering if the power will go out at my office also - they seem to have issues there a lot. If they do I couldn't work either because I couldn't remote into my machine there. I can call in to your office for you to try to get you out of work... "Hello Mr. Burns.... this is Mrs. Burns..." - one of my favorite dumb Homer quotes!