Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dropped out. So no, I didn't graduate on time.

Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tru_Knyte is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by trackblonston View Post
    How are you going to do undergrad and a phd in 5-6 years?
    lol this.

Best case scenario:

Undergrad-4 years
    Masters-1.5 years
    PhD-4-5 years

So approximately 10 years of school, even if you get into a PhD program without a Masters.
    Just because you put maple syrup on something don't make it pancakes

Canucks - Packers - Liverpool

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm 22, have like 65 hrs, and I'm thinking about switching majors. I'm taking this semester off, too. I'm making too much money to be bothered with school.
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew

OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jake11texas View Post
    I won't man. Party's over, and I'm ready to get my act together.
    I'm 23, 5th year senior, and still have a semester or two. I have transferred schools 3 times and phucked around and i'm paying for it now.

feelsbadman

xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BRB im behind 3 years, changed my major 3 times, this is my 4th school, 2 CC's and 2 Uni's. Been on probation 2 times, academically dismissed once, financially dismissed once, just wrote a letter to appeal my finances,
    school accepted me back but about 4.5k short of going. So im now jobless trying to scrounge up 4.5k somehow by sept. or I don't get to go back to school.

Already sold my possessions, no i won't sell my car, not sure how I will even buy books if i get to go back. trust me bro.... you're not in that bad of a spot.....

toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50) toupeeb0y will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't worry too much OP, it happens. Like some other posters said, a year or two in the long run won't make much a difference. Two of my friends are finishing in about 5-6 years, it's not that uncommon. Just hang in there, work hard, and you'll be fine. Best of luck OP

Registered Ginger HalifaxGoatny's Avatar
    HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know this feel. I went 7 years on/off, working when I wasn't in school. It happens. I eventually graduated.
    "I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?"
    - Clark W. Griswold

GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Know that feel brah...

My story~

started off freshman year in fall of 2008, by end of spring 2009 I had 21 credit hours and a 1.9 GPA

came home to go to Community college, ****ed around there for 4 semesters, by beginning of fall 2011 I had a 1.0 GPA. Failed 2 classes fall of 2011, spent spring 2012 in Colorado skiing everyday not working,

just got back on track this summer, retook a class that I had failed, (college algebra) made a 3.0. Now taking 17 hours this fall semester, hoping to get a geology degree. Planning on getting accepted to University after this fall Semester. Hopefully before Spring I will be a "Junior" if i take a class or two over christmas mini mester..

so yea, I'm like 2 or 2 and a half years behind, feels bad yes, but knowing that I'm doing my best to finish what I started,,,feels good man

silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) silverx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jake11texas View Post
    I goofed misc. I was academically dismissed from my school. They allow an essay submitted to get back and in, and I was planning on turning it in tomorrow but I just checked the website and now apparently there's a "waiting list".

I just feel like a huge loser. I went through two change of majors my first year of school so I wasted lots of credits/classes, transferred my second year, had to registered late and wasn't able to take classes I needed. Now I may have to sit out a semester because I phucked up my grades.

I just feel like complete crap. I know I need to get my life on track and now I just feel like I'm never going to finish school. I have no one to blame but myself, but it's still a chitty feeling.

Any other bros know this feel?
    been in college since 2006, wasted alot of time, failed alot. feels like **** specialy that im 23 and 24 soon in december and still in college. i even got dismised last semester (the worst feeling on earth) and it ment to be permenant. then everything went better than expected after alot of effort... was the worst period of my whole life srs

now im doing my best to fisnish this last year and get this **** done.
    stay strong bro

limp wristed little fairy bemine's Avatar
    bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bemine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wasted 2 years studying majors I didnt like. Now 23 halfway through Pharmacy. Might fail physiology but trying not to.
    ayyy lmao

Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by k420 View Post
    I dropped out of HS and got my GED. Now im 10k/day ceo.

jk, I work at a liquor store part time. Stay in school kids.
    This you dude?
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GermanGenetics View Post
    Know that feel brah...

My story~

started off freshman year in fall of 2008, by end of spring 2009 I had 21 credit hours and a 1.9 GPA

came home to go to Community college, ****ed around there for 4 semesters, by beginning of fall 2011 I had a 1.0 GPA. Failed 2 classes fall of 2011, spent spring 2012 in Colorado skiing everyday not working,

just got back on track this summer, retook a class that I had failed, (college algebra) made a 3.0. Now taking 17 hours this fall semester, hoping to get a geology degree. Planning on getting accepted to University after this fall Semester. Hopefully before Spring I will be a "Junior" if i take a class or two over christmas mini mester..

so yea, I'm like 2 or 2 and a half years behind, feels bad yes, but knowing that I'm doing my best to finish what I started,,,feels good man
    I'm happy for you man. Srs

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    late bloomer checkin in, studied for 2 years didnt do well, took leave of absence for 2 years, going back in 2013 to finish my BSc
    Liftin' or Blazin'

OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Know that feel brah...

My story~

I'm doing the EXACT thing, except the time off skiing (lucky fuk) ha. Yea similar GPA and everything.

are you working while going to school?

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Switching to geology major ftw. Get some Oil money
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew

jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000) jake11texas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lpenny View Post
    Switching to geology major ftw. Get some Oil money
    What are you doing right now that you're making so much money?

Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sh!t happens. I took 3 semester off and now on track to graduate May 2013 will still be 24yo but not a big deal at all.

brb hawt younger chicks on campus

IRL George Costanza feardafronfz3's Avatar
    feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Idontlikeit View Post
    Sh!t happens. I took 3 semester off and now on track to graduate May 2013 will still be 24yo but not a big deal at all.

brb hawt younger chicks on campus
    brb, that feel when you realize these incoming freshmen were in 7th grade when you were a senior in HS fffffuuuuuuuuuu
    Lionized

DETROIT VS. EVERYBODY

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    25, phd student

fcks given that day =0. I'm treated like a staff member and have my own office, no classes or groupwork, no cohort, dont have to share anything with anyone else or worry about exams.
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Originally Posted by feardafronfz3 View Post
    brb, that feel when you realize these incoming freshmen were in 7th grade when you were a senior in HS fffffuuuuuuuuuu
    Thanks for the rep brah! I'm in r/c.

But yeah was utsa lol.

Originally Posted by lucious View Post
    25, phd student

fcks given that day =0. I'm treated like a staff member and have my own office, no classes or groupwork, no cohort, dont have to share anything with anyone else or worry about exams.
    Doesn't matter how old you are if you're a phd student! Lol. Good job brah.

GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GermanGenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by OnlyMike View Post
    I'm doing the EXACT thing, except the time off skiing (lucky fuk) ha. Yea similar GPA and everything.

are you working while going to school?
    i worked off and on during the whole process...looking to get a job now, don't feel like asking my parents for money when I don't feel like I've deserved it.

i worked off and on during the whole process...looking to get a job now, don't feel like asking my parents for money when I don't feel like I've deserved it.
    I feel the same way man. Feels bad. But I wouldn't be able to afford school any other way. But I didn't get cable or Internet in apt cause I didn't wanna ask them to pay for it.

runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) runsalot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Probably not a bad idea to stay in school for a while longer anyways, depending on your major. Most of my buddies and I graduated in June and we're all still jobless. I actually started a job stocking shelves for minimum wage. With a fuking 4 year degree from a university. feelsbadman

Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Floridabra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you can't get your bs in 3.5 to 4 years you shouldn't be in college and you are pretty stupid srs

Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't worry about it too much OP. I'm like a couple years behind too and I gotta do mandatory co-op (1 year minimum). I'll be in for another 2-3 years for sure and I started in 2008. The most important thing is that you finish and try your best to stay on track.

I feel ya, i just worked my ass off hosting at a restaurant all summer to pay for this semester coming up and just recently got the ok to start serving there so im making decent money compared to my chitty pay before.
    I actually moved back home after living with friends going to school out of town the past 4 years to this^^^, so cont. with the essentials: lift, school, work. repeat. And just tough it out

Currently waiting in the worlds longest line to turn my request for re admission in. Feels like an eternity. Stayed up all night writing it and runnin on no sleep.

BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I screwed up during my undergrad, just didn't pay attention to how many credits I was taking versus how many were required to graduate. At the graduation ceremony when they handed me my diploma cover it was empty inside except for a typewitten note which said "Please report to the bursar's office." Bursar said I was four credits short. Had to register for an extra semester, take two stupid classes (including one requisite which I'd somehow also overlooked), got my degree in August instead of May.

feelsbadman.jpg ...for, like, an hour, then it feels like whodafukcares?, I gots me a college degree!

Originally Posted by BusterMudd View Post
    I screwed up during my undergrad, just didn't pay attention to how many credits I was taking versus how many were required to graduate. At the graduation ceremony when they handed me my diploma cover it was empty inside except for a typewitten note which said "Please report to the bursar's office." Bursar said I was four credits short. Had to register for an extra semester, take two stupid classes (including one requisite which I'd somehow also overlooked), got my degree in August instead of May.

feelsbadman.jpg ...for, like, an hour, then it feels like whodafukcares?, I gots me a college degree!
    Lmao I wish mine was that minor bro!