Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CuriousReader View Post
    That's why some Unaware miscers thought a lot of these Asian women are mixed with White or wearing circle lense or have eye surgery or boob implants or don't look naturally like that as they thought All Asians look the same- have Oriental look- so if doesn't *fit* that type they think "mixed" or "fake".

They're unaware these types of hot Asians exist. The original thread was hilarious with *shocked* comments that there's Asians like these existing.
    It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that they ARE wearing circle lenses, have breast implants, eye surgery / misc surgery...no, according to phD in Asian classification science Dr Curious_Reader has discovered it's actually due to a mythical creature named "Filipino variant".

Congratulations, your post about encouraging others to spam the reports to get me banned for YOUR trolling, has led to the first time ever that I've reported a user on these forum.

I know your intention you're PATHETICALLY trying to kill the thread again by trying to start a fight with me and trying to make false my FACTUAL claims.

How exactly the things i posted here are trolling or untrue? Tell me. You're such ignorant about Filipinos and Southeast Asians, but I know A LOT about your people. I have defeated and humiliated you already in TWO threads with other miscers backing up my arguments. You couldn't even counter them as they're FACTS.

But here you go again? Want me to post here again the truth? Damn you're a pathetic psycho bish.

When you entered this thread Miscer brahss Pming me telling me to just ignore you to not ruin the thread and you will be reported if you troll again.

Do you want me to start a Korean women thread with all your "best looking" Korean women (as well men) with their before and after pics?
    The posts you've made on this page alone, one after the other, where no one is even responding to you about; Filipino variants, 98% of the women posted in hot Asian women threads are Filipinos and South East Asians, It's not plastic surgery, it's because Filipinos are actually Arabs ect. is proof enough that the only person trolling here is Curious_Reader.

You do know it's against forum rules to misuse the report button, so don't worry, I've reported your post so the mods will be aware of just who the real troll is.
    Last edited by Candees; 08-15-2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: *your

conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hrad View Post
    Old thread got deleted. RIP Original OP: MyBodyIsRdy420

On to the good stuff:

haha oh vicki, always shows up in Asian threads
    SNSD Crew
    Korea Krew
    NEO crew

I'm actually Green. CuriousReader's Avatar
    CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that they ARE wearing circle lenses, have breast implants, eye surgery / misc surgery...no, according to phD in Asian classification science Dr Curious_Reader has discovered it's actually due to a mythical creature named "Filipino variant".

Congratulations, you're post about encouraging others to spam the reports to get me banned for YOUR trolling, has led to the first time ever that I've reported a user on these forum.
    Read my response to you on page 5. And I Pmed you pics of your Korean women.

You are soo ignorant about South East Asians. Other Asians and Whites know the truth.

Exactly WE will report YOU.

I'm done with you. You are embarrassing attention whore catty bish.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read my response to you on page 5. And I Pmed you pics of your Korean women.

You are soo ignorant about South East Asians. Other Asians and Whites know the truth.

Exactly WE will report YOU.

I'm done with you. You are embarrassing attention whore catty bish.
    So what you're saying is, you've continued your harassment to pm?

Cool starry...

CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000) CuriousReader is just really nice. (+1000)

Congratulations, you're post about encouraging others to spam the reports to get me banned for YOUR trolling, has led to the first time ever that I've reported a user on these forum.

The posts you've made on this page alone, one after the other, where no one is even responding to you about; Filipino variants, 98% of the women posted in hot Asian women threads are Filipinos and South East Asians, It's not plastic surgery, it's because Filipinos are actually Arabs ect. is proof enough that the only person trolling here is Curious_Reader.

You do know it's against forum rules to misuse the report button, so don't worry, I've reported your post so the mods will be aware of just who the real troll is.
    lmao. read again what you wrote. you're the one making stupid claims on things i posted.

Pathetic bish always trying to kill hot Southeast Asian women threads as it's killing her most of good-looking Korean women are fake.

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone not yet caught on that Curious Reader is a huge troll?
    All I learned was that you may be korean. So... what's up....

See, you're such a pathetic liar. You're the troll. Are you on drugs?

South East Asians are not Oriental type of Asians. Didn't you said that too.

South East asians do not have small eyes (they have bigger "Asiatic" eyes), flat face, flat body like most East Asians.

cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have arrived~

Next 4 get's to swallow my greenz
    If you are a fitness photographer with at least a few years of experience, I may be interested in your work. PM for more details

So what you're saying is, you've continued your harassment to pm?

Cool starry...
    You're the one stalking me and harrassing South East Asian women threads!

How can you lie openly like this? Readers know what's going on here, and not only me, but some others, humiliated you too in other threads thinking you're jealous crazy.

You should be glad I just Pmed you the pics, I'm still not posting before/after pics of your Korean women.

See, you're such a pathetic liar. You're the troll. Are you on drugs?

South East Asians are not Oriental type of Asians. Didn't you said that too.

South East asians do not have small eyes (they have bigger "Asiatic" eyes), flat face, flat body like most East Asians.
    You're the one stalking me and harrassing South East Asian women threads!

How can you lie openly like this? Readers know what's going on here, and not only me, but some others, humiliated you too in other threads thinking you're jealous crazy.

You should be glad I just Pmed you the pics, I'm still not posting before/after pics of your Korean women.
    Why are you sending me pm's with the intention of arguing with me and insulting Koreans?

Just quoting this so it's still here for the mods. Thanks.
    Last edited by Candees; 08-15-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Registered User Justcallmedaddy's Avatar
    Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justcallmedaddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!!!

LOL. You see, my claims are FACTS and you entered the thread again trying to INVALIDATE them SO I had to respond to it DEFEND and ESTABLISH my claims are facts. Then youre always turning it around! You're stupid and crazy. As I told you, you're starting the hating and in your doing so, in the process, I'm exposing the truth about Koreans.

I know you want to report posts in this thread as you read the reason the original thread got deleted is cos of one post got reported.

My god. you're SO transparent.

cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000) cRise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is curiousreader talkin smack about koreans? puahaha
    If you are a fitness photographer with at least a few years of experience, I may be interested in your work. PM for more details

tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cRise View Post
    I have arrived~

Next 4 get's to swallow my greenz
    in.
    Do u even compound lift?
    Lift with your mind, not your ego... well... kinda...

*Misc Cologne Crew*
    [Official] San Diego Brah

ATTENTION MISCERS AND MODS:

Catty crazy Candees is being an attention whore again desperately trying to kill hot South East Asian women thread AGAIN. Third time.

This girl should be banned already. Report! before this thread gets killed AGAIN.

is curiousreader talkin smack about koreans? puahaha
    She's talking so much smack about everything and anything, it's not even funny.

Go look at her little essay about "Filipino variants" and the Filipino-Malay-Mongolian-Arab connection. For instance, did you know it was a fact that 98% of the women posted in all the HOT Asian Women threads on the internet are Filipinos? Her source was "Brahs in Cali and Canada confirmed it."

It's mind-blowing Misc Broscience.

Why are you sending me pm's with the intention of arguing with me and insulting Koreans?

Don't worry Candees, the MOD will surely read this thread as we're calling for their attention so the original thread get restored.

All our exchange of postings will be read and see who's the troll.

Bye bye troll.

Go look at her little essay about "Filipino variants" and the Filipino-Malay-Mongolian-Arab connection. For instance, did you know it was a fact that 98% of the women posted in HOT Asian Women threads are Filipinos?

is there a TLDR section? haha

What truth about koreans? they have flat faces, flat bodies, etc..? Who cares? I can say the same about all other races, especially filipinos on how they're all short, etc..

haters gunna hate

Can we post some more picks of asians broads now?

Next 3 get to swallow my greenz

Go look at her little essay about "Filipino variants" and the Filipino-Malay-Mongolian-Arab connection. For instance, did you know it was a fact that 98% of the women posted in all the HOT Asian Women threads on the internet are Filipinos? Her source was "Bros in Cali and Canada confirmed it."

See, you're making things up. I didn't make exactly a claim like that. You really have poor reading comprehension.

And i'm a guy.

You're just butthurt me and other guys got you humiliated in other threads cos of youre trolling and hating.

is there a TLDR section? haha

What truth about koreans? they have flat faces, flat bodies, etc..? Who cares? I can say the same about all other races, especially filipinos on how they're all short, etc..

haters gunna hate

Can we post some more picks of asians broads now?

Next 3 get to swallow my greenz
    Bro, I'm not original hater ok. I was only returning the gesture of Candees, and making some valid points she couldn't even counter successfully.

Miscers who have read our postings in other two threads know she started it and thinks she's disturbingly jealous and crazy.

NO. You posted uggo Filipinas in my thread and in the original thread saying that's the average Filipina. 2 threads.

We dont get your point when the threads are about hot women. So we post the goodlooking ones.

I warned you TWICE to stop trolling or i will start a thread before/after pics of Korean women, but here you go again, I'm still being NICE i just pmed you the pics (not posting in threads) so you wake up to reality.

ALSO, It's YOU who started arguing with me AGAIN.

WOW you are unbelievably dense. You're a nutcase.

Case closed.

One more post of Candees I WILL post the before/after pics of the best looking Koreans. In new thread.

Sorry, She pushed me to the limit. She won't stop trolling.

See, you're making things up. I didn't make exactly a claim like that. You really have poor reading comprehension.

And i'm a guy.

You're just butthurt me and other guys got you humiliated in other threads cos of youre trolling and hating.
    Bro, I'm not original hater ok. I was only returning the gesture of Candees, and making some valid points she couldn't even counter successfully.

Miscers who have read our postings in other two threads know she started it and thinks she's disturbingly jealous and crazy.
    NO. You posted uggo Filipinas in my thread and in the original thread saying that's the average Filipina. 2 threads.

We dont get your point when the threads are about hot women. So we post the goodlooking ones.

I warned you TWICE to stop trolling or i will start a thread before/after pics of Korean women, but here you go again, I'm still being NICE i just pmed you the pics (not posting in threads) so you wake up to reality.

ALSO, It's YOU who started arguing with me AGAIN.

WOW you are unbelievably dense. You're a nutcase.
    Case closed.

One more post of Candees I WILL post the before/after pics of the best looking Koreans.

Sorry, She pushed me to the limit.
    She won't stop trolling.
    Are you not capable of posting once?

Why do you post 4-7 times in a row simultaneously about the same thing?

Actually, you started it by telling people to report me, for YOUR trolling.

The posts are still there, since you seem to have a short memory.

Also, quoting this again so that mods can see that you admitted to spamming the forums with hate threads.
    Last edited by Candees; 08-15-2012 at 11:28 PM.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you guys are going to argue, at least post pics....

I have a tiny girl fetish and this is one of the few threads where I'm lucky that a lot of girls will be posted below average woman height!

You must have brain damage. I'll be back later to start the Korean women thread. And this will establish more my point.

Actually, you started it by telling people to report me, for YOUR trolling.

The posts are still there, since you seem to have a short memory.

Also, quoting this again so that mods can see that you admitted to spamming the forums with hate threads.
    No dense you. YOU started the trolling (AGAIN) by MALICIOUSLY CLAIMING I'm trolling with the claims I made AS WELL twisting my claims. You know the truth yourself.

You're such a LIAR.

Didn't you said yourself SE Asians are not Oriental and they have big eyes, not typical oriental features. You said they are different kinds. It's a FACT there are a number of SE ASians and Chinese variants with naturally bigger eyes and breasts and ass. That's a known fact. Not by unaware.

And stop Editing your posts trying to salvage your arguments after i countered them already.

You must have brain damage. I'll be back later to start the Korean women thread. And this will establish more my point.
    No dense you. YOU started the trolling (AGAIN) by MALICIOUSLY CLAIMING I'm trolling with the claims I made AS WELL twisting my claims. You know the truth yourself.

You're such a LIAR.

Didn't you said yourself SE Asians are not Oriental and they have big eyes, not typical oriental features. You said they are different kinds. It's a FACT there are a number of SE ASians and Chinese variants with naturally bigger eyes and breasts and ass. That's a known fact. Not by unaware.
    And stop Editing your posts trying to salvage your arguments after i countered them already.
    The only thing that was edited was adding more posts - since you keep marathon posting, by the time I quote 1-2 posts, there are already 3-4 more, I've not erased anything, mods can see edits.

Can you not see how argumentative and combative you are when I quote your posts and the blatant trolling you're doing?

Please continue, and if you get banned or this thread gets deleted, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Hey Miscer brahsss let's all report this catty psycho bish. Hot South East Asian women threads WILL ALWAYS get ruined like this unless she got banned in this MALE Forum

What an attention whore.