Page 78 of 173 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 5166
    nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Woah, that's pretty neat! I wouldn't mind having it but it's near lynchburg, va and 3.5 hrs one way is a little far I think.

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 61PWCC View Post
    Most likely a Billard:

What exactly is DB-9 in the pic?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    Maybe its the bar that goes through the shoe plate?
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #75 ▪██─────██▪

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Theyre iron boots that you strap on. They work the anterior tibialis at the front of the shin, so its basically the opposite of doing calf raises.

Edit; Oh I see what you mean; as in whats different to the one next to it. It probably is the bar as said above.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    Theyre iron boots that you strap on. They work the anterior tibialis at the front of the shin, so its basically the opposite of doing calf raises.
    The weight is under the heel so the Tibialis would get minimal stimulation. If the weight was under the ball of the foot THEN the Tibialis would get some serious involvement. Iron Boots were used for lifting the thigh up/Hip Flexion, Knee Flexions & Extensions, Hip Abductions & Adductions.
    I have done years of weighted Tibialis work to the point I could do Sit Ups with the tops of my feet on a Pullup Bar. Lifting a Dumbbell placed over the top of the foot worked best for Tibialis work.
    Whatever wrinkles I face in life, I know hittin' the weights will IRON them out
    It pains me to take a day off for there is much weight to be lifted and life is short
    Lifting does require weighting for results
    Lifting well is the best revenge
    To lift like no one else,lift like no one else
    Favorite Soap Opera: One Life to Lift
    www.********.com/groups/StroongmanArchaeology/
    ()---() York Barbell Club #61 ()---() YORK DD 35s ()---()
    ()---() YORK DD 75s ()---() YORK DD 20 Kg ()---()

ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The weight is under the heel so the Tibialis would get minimal stimulation. If the weight was under the ball of the foot THEN the Tibialis would get some serious involvement. Iron Boots were used for lifting the thigh up/Hip Flexion, Knee Flexions & Extensions, Hip Abductions & Adductions.
    I have done years of weighted Tibialis work to the point I could do Sit Ups with the tops of my feet on a Pullup Bar. Lifting a Dumbbell placed over the top of the foot worked best for Tibialis work.
    Oh ok, I've learnt something on them today thanks. I thought I remembered seeing an old article where they were using them for the purpose, but like you say the weight is in the wrong place. I'd always viewed them as just a (albeit vintage) gimmick so never really paid attention to them.

Why do you do so much work on that area, am I missing a trick?
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    Oh ok, I've learnt something on them today thanks. I thought I remembered seeing an old article where they were using them for the purpose, but like you say the weight is in the wrong place. I'd always viewed them as just a (albeit vintage) gimmick so never really paid attention to them.

Why do you do so much work on that area, am I missing a trick?
    I have a genetic condition from my mom's side of the family where rolled/sprained ankles happened frequently. I could be standing talking to you and all of a sudden an ankle would roll out and I'd have to catch my self from falling down!! As a kid, teachers thought I was clowning around, telling me to 'knock it off'!! It was a problem in Soccer(here, Football everywhere else!) and Track. I had taken up Bodybuilding in the 8th grade and started looking into Anatomy and Physiology. Noticed that Tibialis Anterior, Peroneus Tertius, and Tibialis Posterior work increased stability and reduced the amount of ankle sprains according to Grey's Anatomy. I started training hard on Knee Ups with a dumbbell on top of the foot. Within 3 months the rollover rate was GREATLY reduced and became non-existent after about 6 months. Saw a famous picture of Franco Columbu hanging by the tops of his feet on a Pullup bar doing a Lat Spread. I thought that being able to do Sit Ups in this position, would be a good goal for shin strength. I was able to do this under a year's time if I remember correctly. The shin and Inversion work I added, cuts down on Shin Splints(I used to run quite a bit) and reverses fallen arches. In my own personal experience the heavy dumbbell Knee Ups helped me keep my strides longer by having more reserve strength to pick the leg up. This was pointed out by our sprinting coach who noticed I kept my thighs up higher longer than other runners. It caught his attention enough to comment and ask if I'd been doing any special training for this. It also helps when I'm doing heavy Farmer's Walks, Yoke and the like. Having muscle control and strength to pick up the leg and foot a bit more lengthens my stride and allows me to cover the course faster. Will it help you win a Bodybuilding show...NOPE! I DEFINITELY think it can help with sports!!
    It pains me to take a day off for there is much weight to be lifted and life is short

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking at the picture again, and noting that the DBB is a Bar, I would think the DB9 is definitely the bar that goes through the BS-24 shoe.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #75 ▪██─────██▪

Originally Posted by MonkeyT View Post
    Looking at the picture again, and noting that the DBB is a Bar, I would think the DB9 is definitely the bar that goes through the BS-24 shoe.
    Pulled out the catalog and DB-9 is 9" bar without collars and sleeves. I went for a larger shot of the bars and cropped off the list of parts #s and part names.

I have a genetic condition from my mom's side of the family where rolled/sprained ankles happened frequently. I could be standing talking to you and all of a sudden an ankle would roll out and I'd have to catch my self from falling down!! As a kid, teachers thought I was clowning around, telling me to 'knock it off'!! It was a problem in Soccer(here, Football everywhere else!) and Track. I had taken up Bodybuilding in the 8th grade and started looking into Anatomy and Physiology. Noticed that Tibialis Anterior, Peroneus Tertius, and Tibialis Posterior work increased stability and reduced the amount of ankle sprains according to Grey's Anatomy. I started training hard on Knee Ups with a dumbbell on top of the foot. Within 3 months the rollover rate was GREATLY reduced and became non-existent after about 6 months. Saw a famous picture of Franco Columbu hanging by the tops of his feet on a Pullup bar doing a Lat Spread. I thought that being able to do Sit Ups in this position, would be a good goal for shin strength. I was able to do this under a year's time if I remember correctly. The shin and Inversion work I added, cuts down on Shin Splints(I used to run quite a bit) and reverses fallen arches. In my own personal experience the heavy dumbbell Knee Ups helped me keep my strides longer by having more reserve strength to pick the leg up. This was pointed out by our sprinting coach who noticed I kept my thighs up higher longer than other runners. It caught his attention enough to comment and ask if I'd been doing any special training for this. It also helps when I'm doing heavy Farmer's Walks, Yoke and the like. Having muscle control and strength to pick up the leg and foot a bit more lengthens my stride and allows me to cover the course faster. Will it help you win a Bodybuilding show...NOPE! I DEFINITELY think it can help with sports!!
    Great stuff, its good to eliminate weeks spots like that. Injuries by there very nature suck so anything to prevent them with regards to our individual 'hand' in life is worth spending time on.
    My training log:
    ---------------

King of All Standards SkinnySquats's Avatar
    SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My eyes must be playing tricks on me for it looks like a knurled Axle.
    Yes, Billard. The bar looks thick b/c Billard used 1-1/8" diameter bars.
    RARE. VTG. HTF.

()---() York Barbell Club #42 ()---() []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #39 []---[]

Originally Posted by SkinnySquats View Post
    Yes, Billard. The bar looks thick b/c Billard used 1-1/8" diameter bars.
    That's interesting Skinny!

SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nissan11 View Post
    Anyone recognize this bar?

I has one.

RARE. VTG. HTF.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe we need a Billard thread.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never was that good at playing billards...
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

Takes a lot of balls to play Billards.

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SmokinJoe87 View Post
    Bumping Vintage Iron back to the front page.

Picked up a set of vintage BFCO deep dishes today complete with a bar and marked spin lock collars. They aren't in the best of shape, and the bar has been botched up, but I think they are REALLY cool. Pretty cool to see them on the East Coast also. The seller claimed that these were bought at an estate sale in Rhode Island of a former professional powerlifter who had passed away. He didn't know the guy's name, and he wasn't the one that purchased them from the sale.

The 45's aren't too terrible. Going to try just hitting them with a wire wheel and WD40 and see how they turn out. You can see the bar somewhat in these pics as well. The knurling is very smooth, and there aren't even any Oly rings on the bar. No center knurl either.

That bar... does it have donuts on the end or does it seem like it was originally snap ring? Because I have a mystery split sleeve that looks similar but the inner collar is fatter on mine. (Mine is snap ring with freeze plug cap)
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That bar... does it have donuts on the end or does it seem like it was originally snap ring? Because I have a mystery split sleeve that looks similar but the inner collar is fatter on mine. (Mine is snap ring with freeze plug cap)
    The bar has donuts, but no set screws or pins. It was welded on the end as shown in the picture when I got it, and I have wondered since then how these originally came. I HIGHLY doubt they were welded up at the factory. Anyone have any info on BFCO bars?

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #72 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #87 ()---()

I found this wood shelf at a Goodwill & thought it would make a good vintage collar shelf..

Bob Hoffman Spring Water bottle left of shelf, brick from York Broad St. building on the right.

Top shelf, left to right:
    York promo roundhead & globe
    Clay barbell my daughter made for me
    Japanese standard plate
    Misc York DB collars. (The bottom one is approx 80 years old.)
    Good Barbell DB collars.
    York Milo/Hercules.
    Roberts DB.
    Spur Barbell.

2nd shelf:
    Dan Lurie (I call them stubbies, some collectors call them "volcano collars".)
    Smaller version of the Billard 'loc-fast'. NYC casting on the left, 'Mansfield, PA' on the right.
    Weider Canada
    Dan Lurie DB, possible older Bur.

Jackson Barbell squeeze collars, American Barbell

Last edited by SkinnySquats; 02-25-2015 at 02:54 AM.
    RARE. VTG. HTF.

RARE. VTG. HTF.

Wrenches from left to right:
    Roberts
    Billard magnetic loc-fast
    Sears
    Early Billard
    Early York
    Jackson Barbell
    50's/60's York
    York allen
    Later York?
    Bur Barbell
    Dan Lurie
    RARE. VTG. HTF.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice collection! ...but it's unfortunate that your underwear model had the day off this time.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000)

That clay barbell is the best, priceless!

nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nissan11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am trying to work out the logistics for obtaining these pieces. I don't know anything about them but I think they are cool and a fellow member of an off road board said I could have them for free if I could work out the transfer through other members. Pics are small but they are all I have right now.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am trying to work out the logistics for obtaining these pieces. I don't know anything about them but I think they are cool and a fellow member of an off road board said I could have them for free if I could work out the transfer through other members. Pics are small but they are all I have right now.

Are you sure the offer is legitimate? Or were the photos just pulled off the web? The 1st photo is from "isoldit" auctions. I recognize it from another forum member's wanted ads. The "isoldit" watermark has been cropped out of the photo.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Ohhhhhh....hmmm.

Actually, the guy has a sick sense of humor. It very well could be fake. I'll talk to him about it.

dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ohhhhhh....hmmm.

Actually, the guy has a sick sense of humor. It very well could be fake. I'll talk to him about it.
    You either have the best friend one could ever ask for, or he is still laughing his a$$ off. As I recall, the barbell pictured (which appears to be a Professor Anthony Barker barbell) sold for over $1000 about ten years ago. Have you had a chance to review some old threads here? I'm pretty sure someone found a barbell like this and wrote about it.

I've read the york and ivanko thread, but have not seen anything about a bar like that. I have not heard back from him but I am certain he played a sick joke at my expense.

Back to scrap yard diving.

EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EEB_27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The clay barbell is awesome!
    ()---() York Barbell Club #27 ()---()

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Are you sure the offer is legitimate? Or were the photos just pulled off the web? The 1st photo is from "isoldit" auctions. I recognize it from another forum member's wanted ads. The "isoldit" watermark has been cropped out of the photo.
    I have seen that auction photo as well. The 2nd picture is from ebay. The handle looks like a York Aristocrat handle with unidentified plates. Most likely a not-so-elaborate joke, but FYI, the rule of thumb is to NEVER post or brag about equipment unless it is actually in your hands.
    RARE. VTG. HTF.

Page 78 of 173 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast