Thread: OTC Stack

ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool OTC Stack

I'm not sure how most people stack OTC's (over the counter), but I have to say that while I've never done steroids, I can vouch for the fact that OTC's do in fact give me a certain edge in the gym. I should mention that for every two or three products I purchase I get douped.

BSN's NITRIX - I still have the bottle and take a cap here and there. I know I should take these consistently, but after doing so for about a week or two I have to say that I honestly didn't feel much or experience this "hardness" effect that Ronnie & Co. were referring to. NO might work on some people, but personally I have to lean more towards creatine and tribulus.

Tribulus - I've only taken one brand and I initially purchased it for the price. I bought a bottle of MRM TribuPlex 750 (60 vegetarian capsules at 400mg each) for $18.99 @ Be Fit For Less (Lincoln Rd., South Beach)!!! Gentelmen....when you see a product for $19 amidst a multitude of testosterone-promising supplements ranging well over the $50, $60, $70 mark, you buy it. I have to be honest in that I didn't expect too much, but was I mistaken. Now, not only do I swear by MRM's T750, but I bought three bottles of the stuff. I'm almost to the point where I'll email Bodybuilding.com's cyberstore and beg them to carry this product, even if they can't get me the kickass price I found it for initially. I can't vouch for the other companies but I can tell you that MRM certainly delivered. Lastly, MRM's Tribulus makes no claims about being from Bulgaria, Romania, or Eastern Europe....don't get jipped by sales pitches offline or at health stores. At Bodybuilding.com I've seen some killer deals, but w/o any disrespect to GNC (because they do sponsor many shows like their Show of Strength), their prices are ridiculously high and quite frankly they should try to lower them.

---This is what people call going off on a tangent---
    If you know of people....before I forget...that don't have access to a computer and what not...Walmart is putting out their Six Star line. I'm not sure what kind of quality we're talkin here, but I've seen them advertised on the Weider mags and they're carried in several stores (maybe Bodybuilding.com will pick 'em too). They've got a decent line and they kind of remind me of Sportpharma if anyone remembers them from five or six years ago --- chalky protein powders...ewwww but affordable and protein-packed.
    ---Returning back to the main idea---

EAS' Phos****en - once again, no offense to the new big-boys Muscle Tech & BSN, but the historic kings of the supplementation world and in my opinion the company that to do this day carries out more (REAL) studies is EAS! I was able to get this for $15, a tub that gives me 60 servings @ 5g of Creatine Monohydrate, damn good deal and would buy this product again regardless of the cost. Ladies & Gents....Christian Duque cares about you...save your hard earned dollars and don't go out and drop $50 for a month's supply of Muscle Tech' Cell Tech....it's just your average Creatine Monohydrate with a ****load of sugars to act as insulin to get the creatine into the system. Buy unflavored creatine, swing by a gas station and get a 20oz of Gatorade, put two tablespoons of the creatine of your choice (I'd go with an EAS, ProLab, or even the GNC kind) into it, shake, and sip either in its entirety pre or post workout or during water breaks of work out. Figure you save $30 bucks on the creatine racket and you can buy five more pounds of whey or perhaps try out a 6 OXO or something or.....BUY NEW LIFTING GLOVES!!!

Ok, well I'm not going to go on, there's plenty more than goes into my OTC Stack but my hands hurt and I keep going off topic, well not really. I'll post some more later. If anyone wants to email me or see who I am please check out my links, especially GBeast where my full stack appears. Also, please post replies.

Lift Heavy, Eat Plenty, Get Huge,

Christian Duque
    Gainesville, FL
    www.ChristianDuque.com
    http://gbeast.blogspot.com/