Awake204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First Time PH user - best product for bulking?

Hey everyone -
    I am a 26 year old male, I have been lifting since I was 16, but only decided to finally 'get with it' about seven months ago. Since then, I have gone from 175 to 205 lbs, and I now feel Im ready to try a prohormone product, in an attempt to add 20+ lbs before I cut down for the summer months.
    I am on a 4000 calorie a day diet, hitting the gym 4 - 5 days a week, sleeping at least 7 hours a day (wish I sleep more but its tough with work/school). Daily supplement regimen is:

multivitamin
    3000mg Vitamin C
    Vitamin B12 Complex 3 times daily
    Dessicated Liver - 15 30grain tabs per day
    NLarge 2 - 1 to 2 servings per day, in order to meet calorie requirement.
    Whey Protien - to meet protien requirement of 1.5 g per lb bodyweight.
    Creatine
    ZMA

I want to do a prohormone cycle, but with all this information, Its really tough to decide which is best for me. I am thinking of the Higher Power Megabol/Anabol stack, would this be sufficient for the first time user, or should I just start with something like Trenabol-X? Which product will provide me with the best results for my situation? How about strength gains?
    Ive read Big Cat's Prohormone article and done a ton of my own research, but Id like to hear your opinions. Any advice would be greatly apprciated.

Thanks!
    Awake204

Raptor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raptor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raptor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raptor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Raptor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like the nordiol and the 4 ad...use atopica...........I lso have tried one............good solid gain.........but the nor really blew me up. 1,4 ANDRO is great too............5AA is a good hardener but not toomany gains...............try nordiol.........topical is great.
    Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.

Bill Green has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

prohormones

you want to be careful not to over do it on your first cycle. Pars warns of this about 1+. you may want to try Big Cat`s suggestion in his report on prohormones. I just finished a cycle of AST 5- diol & ergo nor-diol select. I was on a 25g carb &300g prot. diet. Ihad great results with little side effects. However, I would up your prot. to at least 300g per day . Good Luck !