Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    lol he's a TUT **** too

negged dat homo
    tempted to neg for this.
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LOLOL

You started a new thread, it was stillborn for lack of content.

I find it hilarious that people hate on the idea of eating good food.

Oh wait, is it because this place is full of IIFYM frustrates?

BRB just ate 1/2 ounce of apple pie, feel raped just looking at the rest, will go and kill a paleo **** on BB.com

What you guys don't seem to realise is that some people benefit a lot from it, and enjoy it and want to share. I just saw a guy comment in a binge eating thread, saying it was better for him not to eat even a small portion of cheesecake or resistance=blown, and then comes and adds his crap to the paleo hate.
    Strong need for acceptance.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." Buddha

"I keep an untame animal in my closet, and when I am down, I use my last remaining strength to set it free - for I know that it can take me where I myself fear to go."

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by billy4184 View Post
    LOLOL

BRB just ate 1/2 ounce of apple pie, feel raped just looking at the rest, will go and kill a paleo **** on BB.com

What you guys don't seem to realise is that some people benefit a lot from it, and enjoy it and want to share. I just saw a guy comment in a binge eating thread, saying it was better for him not to eat even a small portion of cheesecake or resistance=blown, and then comes and adds his crap to the paleo hate.

What the fuk are you on about? Oh wait, nobody cares.

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why the hell would anybody want to eat any good food? Almost all of it is very unhealthy

billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billy4184 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    Why the hell would anybody want to eat any good food? Almost all of it is very unhealthy
    That's because you look at things from a different perspective. I enjoy the taste of food that I consider healthy, because I eat it all the time, and I have changed my idea of what tastes good.

It has been found that certain carb/fat/protein ratios in food stimulate the brain, like a mini-orgasm. It goes without saying that refined carbs, especially sugars, are addictive, since they increase production of serotonin which is the object of many recreational drugs. This is why junk food is an addiction, and can be broken like any other.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." Buddha

"I keep an untame animal in my closet, and when I am down, I use my last remaining strength to set it free - for I know that it can take me where I myself fear to go."

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's because you look at things from a different perspective. I enjoy the taste of food that I consider healthy, because I eat it all the time, and I have changed my idea of what tastes good.

It has been found that certain carb/fat/protein ratios in food stimulate the brain, like a mini-orgasm. It goes without saying that refined carbs, especially sugars, are addictive, since they increase production of serotonin which is the object of many recreational drugs. This is why junk food is an addiction, and can be broken like any other.
    Lol. Wtf did I just read?

Cant tell if srs. (srs).

Sounds to me like you are addicted to healty food. But don't worry. It is an addiction that can be broken like any other.

And I forgot that your body has special sensors to make sure that your diet is in the correct carb/fat/protein ratios to have brain orgasms. Could you tell me this ratio by the way? My brain really needs to cum more.

And things like sugar addictions arent a problem for people who track and monitor their food intakes; because they will stick to a healthy diet.

Also. BRB fruit has sugar. fruit = bad. I'm addicted to fruit can somebody please help me?

Compairing sugar to drugs? Thats almost as phucked up as somebody compairing cigarettes to eggs.

Ugh...There is so much wrong with your post. I could go on and on.

Can somebody with 11k+ reps neg him? I don't like seeing him green, and my baby negs will not be nearly enough to get it done.

Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    Lol. Wtf did I just read?

Cant tell if srs. (srs).

Sounds to me like you are addicted to healty food. But don't worry. It is an addiction that can be broken like any other.

And I forgot that your body has special sensors to make sure that your diet is in the correct carb/fat/protein ratios to have brain orgasms. Could you tell me this ratio by the way? My brain really needs to cum more.

And things like sugar addictions arent a problem for people who track and monitor their food intakes; because they will stick to a healthy diet.

Also. BRB fruit has sugar. fruit = bad. I'm addicted to fruit can somebody please help me?

Compairing sugar to drugs? Thats almost as phucked up as somebody compairing cigarettes to eggs.

Ugh...There is so much wrong with your post. I could go on and on.

Can somebody with 11k+ reps neg him? I don't like seeing him green, and my baby negs will not be nearly enough to get it done.
    LOL why do you think people feel like binging on cookies, and not tuna salad? The research is there, but your attitude is sh*t so I won't even bother looking it up.

I am not addicted to any food, in fact I fast for quite a while sometimes.

Sugar in fruit is absorbed quite differently from refined sugar.

Yes, maybe you will stick to your diet but is is hard for some of us (esp those wanting to maintain very low body fat), and paleo helps.

Yes carbs are addictive, they elicit responses similar to certain levels of some drugs. Do you think binge eating does not exist? Have you ever seen anyone develop a binge eating disorder on veggies and meat? Didn't think so.

I do not live to be "in the green" so neg away. I came to talk with intelligent people, not build some kind of internet reputation, unlike you.

If you would like to try an alternative reality (other than BB.com), I highly recommend EVE online, it has nice graphics and some big ships to play with, and you don't even need a good argument to shoot somebody down.

Peace
    Last edited by billy4184; 08-15-2012 at 02:37 AM.

i do not live to be "in the green" so neg away.
    !!!

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOLOL

"lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL why do you think people feel like binging on cookies, and not tuna salad? The research is there, but your attitude is sh*t so I won't even bother looking it up.

I am not addicted to any food, in fact I fast for quite a while sometimes.

Sugar in fruit is absorbed quite differently from refined sugar.

Yes, maybe you will stick to your diet but is is hard for some of us (esp those wanting to maintain very low body fat), and paleo helps.

Yes carbs are addictive, they elicit responses similar to certain levels of some drugs. Do you think binge eating does not exist? Have you ever seen anyone develop a binge eating disorder on veggies and meat? Didn't think so.

I do not live to be "in the green" so neg away. I came to talk with intelligent people, not build some kind of internet reputation, unlike you.

If you would like to try an alternative reality (other than BB.com), I highly recommend EVE online, it has nice graphics and some big ships to play with, and you don't even need a good argument to shoot somebody down.

Peace
    Say that to my face and not on the internet, ****er, and see what happpens.

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    internet srs business
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Repped (almost) everyone ITT so I can get off spread to neg that ******* again.

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xfaxtor View Post
    Repped (almost) everyone ITT so I can get off spread to neg that ******* again.
    At least 3 of my daily reps go to random regular nut miscers. I find a ******* to neg every day though too.

Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post
    internet srs business
    Haha yeah I know, some people can't see the lighter side of things.

General thread trend:

Serious discussion --> jokes --> heated argument --> slanging match --> @$!% you, you %$!@ing &%#@, if I ever get my hands on you (Note: not likely as we probably live in different countries) I will rip your #$@( out of your #@!

At which point, I move on.

Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whats a "IIFYM frustrate"?

brb sex creates responses in the brain similar to drugs.

good luck with your no-sex-for-life goals in 2012 OP.
    www.leangains.com
    www.bodyrecomposition.com
    www.alanaragon.com
    www.weightology.net

And you don't need much else

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have a fukkin hole in one of my fukkin socks

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    i have a fukkin hole in one of my fukkin socks

Then stop fukkin your socks.

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Then stop fukkin your socks.

also

Cavemanwouldnteat/10
    -Mark Twain

-Henry Rollins

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't take any heed, regarding lifting or relationship advice, from no-avi. unless that no-avi is named primo or sawoobley
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

also

Cavemanwouldnteat/10

Caveman would love that sh!t.

Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    I don't take any heed, regarding lifting or relationship advice, from no-avi. unless that no-avi is named primo or sawoobley

where did your username come from

Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    also

Cavemanwouldnteat/10
    yeah I lolwut'd to that
    www.leangains.com
    www.bodyrecomposition.com
    www.alanaragon.com
    www.weightology.net

And you don't need much else

Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    where did your username come from
    lesser known character from Mr. Belvadere

Originally Posted by Ajaro View Post
    yeah I lolwut'd to that
    and he dumps sweet and sour sauces on all his dishes and claims that his meal is sugar free and only 20g of carbs.

What a phuck lol
    -Mark Twain

-Henry Rollins

Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000)
    and he dumps sweet and sour sauces on all his dishes and claims that his meal is sugar free and only 20g of carbs.

What a phuck lol
    Everyone has their own version of paleo. His obviously allows for modern condiments.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL why do you think people feel like binging on cookies, and not tuna salad?
    Well Billy Badass, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say cookies taste fukkin amazing and tuna salad.....meh.....not so much. Strong argument.

anonymous
    i once made a tuna salad sandwich substituting cookies for bread. it sucked. now i hate cookies and tuna salad

billy is wrong

and i bet this billy doesn't even like to drink soda, what a *******

mrs lippy's car is still green btw

Originally Posted by Phrak View Post
    Everyone has their own version of paleo. His obviously allows for modern condiments.
    True it isn't like it even someone with a 6 figure salary has the resouces available to even follow a truely paleo diet (Bill Gates might be able to pull it off) so they just kind of play make-believe and follow whatever their minds convince them is close to being a "paleolithic diet" even though 99% of what they are eating is genetically modified, selectively bred and/or required a great deal of aggricultural (therefore neolithic diet at best) develop to even exist in the form available today.

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bread is fake food.

Well frak me.