Page 95 of 116 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 3458
    InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post

Fukkin disgusts me to even look at it
    Could be worse mane. Wanna rub bellies?

"That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Could be worse mane. Wanna rub bellies?

At least you guys don't have love handles. I swear I can have 0% fat everywhere on my body except for my damn love handles

Brb defined everywhere else but look fat because of love handles
    IG: humpsfofree

snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by imperialmisc View Post
    If I could go back and change some things I did when I lost the weight I did, I would have

1) Diet. Drink only water, maybe a Gatorade or something every couple days. Eat at least 3 balanced meals/day
    2) Go the gym and lift heavy. This way you don't burn off so much muscle from cardio, and might actually build some while burning fat. I lost a ton of muscle with all the cardio I did.
    I think it depends on the type of cardio you are doing. The only cardio I get is walking 6 miles while wearing a 60lb weighted vest with another 30lb backpack on top of that. As long as I keep eating none of my strength goes away and even whne I stopped lifting I still was making gains in my traps and outer pectoral near armpit area as evidence by new got dang stretch marks forming. I think rowing would make an ideal type cardio/strength exercise myself and thinking about getting a good rower off of craigslist. Resistance type cardio ftw
    ***rather son be gay than find out he plays sniper in fps games crew***
    ***Some motherfukers are always trying to ice skate uphill. crew***

“You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.” ― Anne Lamott

snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000)
    At least you guys don't have love handles. I swear I can have 0% fat everywhere on my body except for my damn love handles

im the same way dude. I think its the price we pay for being fat fuks in the first place.

never again

“You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.” ― Anne Lamott

imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by snucks View Post
    I think it depends on the type of cardio you are doing. The only cardio I get is walking 6 miles while wearing a 60lb weighted vest with another 30lb backpack on top of that. As long as I keep eating none of my strength goes away and even whne I stopped lifting I still was making gains in my traps and outer pectoral near armpit area as evidence by new got dang stretch marks forming. I think rowing would make an ideal type cardio/strength exercise myself and thinking about getting a good rower off of craigslist. Resistance type cardio ftw
    Apples and oranges. If it works for you then that's awesome. But if someone is wanting to build muscle and burn fat at the same time, for the average Joe, and knowing what I do now that I didn't then, I would have lifted heavy and ran/walked on incline/exercise bike/jump rope/ stairmaster for 10-15 mins before and after workout while dieting.

My current cut will be following this but doing supersets and not resting at all between any set. Hello torture lol goodbye love handles. Day 1 is today and I'm looking forward to the challenge.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My weight "pools" kind of strangely. It's all directly in the belly, and some on my inner thighs. That accounts for probably 85% of my body fat in those 2 areas. Another 7-8% on my ass, and the rest just generally distributed throughout my body.

When I was in the Army and my weight was down to 197, I had only a small amount of fat left, and it was all directly in my gut. Never seen abs crew.

-Hercules

My weight "pools" kind of strangely. It's all directly in the belly, and some on my inner thighs. That accounts for probably 85% of my body fat in those 2 areas. Another 7-8% on my ass, and the rest just generally distributed throughout my body.

When I was in the Army and my weight was down to 197, I had only a small amount of fat left, and it was all directly in my gut. Never seen abs crew.
    Did you enjoy the army? And also did you get a degree? I was wondering how you came to get the computer job

Edit: isn't this all the proof you need to know you can lose weight?

Apples and oranges. If it works for you then that's awesome. But if someone is wanting to build muscle and burn fat at the same time, for the average Joe, and knowing what I do now that I didn't then, I would have lifted heavy and ran/walked on incline/exercise bike/jump rope/ stairmaster for 10-15 mins before and after workout while dieting.

My current cut will be following this but doing supersets and not resting at all between any set. Hello torture lol goodbye love handles. Day 1 is today and I'm looking forward to the challenge.
    get a weighted vest serious. It will blow your mind. Just walking around your heart rate is up around 140 your joints get strong as fuk calves strong as fuk core strong as fuk traps strong as fuk if you keep adding weight its like the Blade of cardio, all the benefits none of the weaknesses.

good regular cardio aftermath = good amount of sweat and that heart be going for awhile

good cardio w weighted vest = TONS of sweat heart be going for awhile muscles sore just like a regular lifting would accomplish.

the way I do cardio I cant do it every day my body cant take that amount of work and I would just be killing my gains without any rest inbetween. If I just did the walking alone that is a totally different story. The vest and backpack is what truly makes it special.

If I could do things all over again I would have started doing the walking exercise years before I figured it out.

Did you enjoy the army? And also did you get a degree? I was wondering how you came to get the computer job

Edit: isn't this all the proof you need to know you can lose weight?
    First question: Kinda. It was fun (sometimes) until I injured my left hip which basically ruined running for me. Once you can't pass the PT test, you can't get promoted. I got out at E3.

Second: I got a degree after I got out. Honestly in IT, college isn't that important. It helps, but certifications are get a good amount of preference. I got my 1st IT job in 2007 mostly based on my limited internship experience and degree, but then got a couple certifications that led to better positions later. I'm working on another cert right now (CCNA) which my company is paying for.

Last: No it doesn't prove anything. I was 18 when I joined the Army and I imagine the issues with my thyroid/metabolism hadn't kicked in nearly as badly at that time. I was somewhat heavy in school (up to 265 by graduation), but could lose weight when I made an effort. Now I can't.

-Hercules

Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Majority of you guys look ok, but probably act weird in real life. My gfs brother is a really good looking guy and I know girls who like him but he just hides out and is too scared to get out there in social situations. When he gets dates, he'll usually start spouting off about how he wants to go buy a remote cabin somewhere away from everyone and how he doesn't like big social activities and he doesn't get a second date and wonders why. He'll even come right out and tell them that he's shy and nervous around people (fuuuuuuk).

Guy takes like two ***** a day lol.

For the rest of you knuckleheads, here is what I've noticed:

1. Take off all those stupid hats
    2. No teeshirts with stupid graphics or bright colors. This isn't middle school.
    3. Either grow a full beard or shave it all off. No half things or goatees or fuzz.
    4. Life lift lift
    5. Get some tattoos
    6. Your face is fine, get out there
    7. When all else fails, start smoking. Smoking makes you cool
    "Throughout the whole of life one must continue to learn to live, and what will amaze you even more, throughout life one must learn to die." -Seneca

When we forgive we are forgiven
    When we love we are loved
    When we bless we are blessed
    When we give we receive...crew

Originally Posted by Murgatroid View Post
    Majority of you guys look ok, but probably act weird in real life. My gfs brother is a really good looking guy and I know girls who like him but he just hides out and is too scared to get out there in social situations. When he gets dates, he'll usually start spouting off about how he wants to go buy a remote cabin somewhere away from everyone and how he doesn't like big social activities and he doesn't get a second date and wonders why. He'll even come right out and tell them that he's shy and nervous around people (fuuuuuuk).

2. No teeshirts with stupid graphics or bright colors. This isn't middle school.
    3. Either grow a full beard or shave it all off. No half things or goatees or fuzz.
    4. Life lift lift
    5. Get some tattoos
    Got 1-5 down. 6 I'm not doing, 7 I quit doing.

-Hercules

Originally Posted by Murgatroid View Post

4. Life lift lift
    5. Get some tattoos
    or

1. acquire NON goldwing, Can-am, dirt bike or BMW motorcycle
    2. acquire good riding gears jacket gloves helmet etc (jacket especially for pulling sloots)
    3. clip head (if balding) and facial hair down to lowest setting on unguarded clippers
    4. get sum fuken sun you vampire fgt
    5. smile more
    6. start talking to people while doing #5
    7. Hang out with new found friends
    8. meet sloots
    profit

or

1. acquire NON goldwing, Can-am, dirt bike or BMW motorcycle
    2. acquire good riding gears jacket gloves helmet etc (jacket especially for pulling sloots)
    3. clip head (if balding) and facial hair down to lowest setting on unguarded clippers
    4. get sum fuken sun you vampire fgt
    5. smile more
    6. start talking to people while doing #5
    7. Hang out with new found friends
    8. meet sloots
    profit
    or

1. acquire Harley
    2. keep beer gut
    3. flirt with every single sloot for the lulz, eventually one will be cereally interested in you
    4. ignore all sloots after flirting with them
    5. start selling drugs/become an alcoholic
    6. find a way to go to prison
    7. tell the sloots about it, but make the stories as exciting as possible
    8. Go NC on sloots
    9. they blow up your phone and you repeat the process

Prophet

samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay so Im gonna give some pointers to FA brahs, Much as Im young observed plenty social situations and hopefully this helps.

Appearance
    1. Clean cut hair, find a hair style that suits you
    2. If you can grow good facial hair do so, if not shave
    3. Shave your mono/ get your eyebrows under control
    4. Whiten teeth
    5. Get a tan, makes you look alot healthier you wouldnt believe it
    6. Get a nice cologne nothing worse than someone who smells
    6. DRESS LIKE AN ADULT. Get yourself a nice pair of boots/ Nice pair of jeans are a good investment they will last a long time. Get some plain t-shirts/shirts (preferably fitted but if your larger loose will do).

7. Carry yourself in a positive manner, smile and be polite/well spoken this will get you a long way
    8. Try read social situations when in them and speaking to other people. (observe how they react yes/no signals)
    9. Get some hobbies/ Find some interests .. This will lead you to meet other people with the same interests and ulitmetly have something in common to talk about to get yourself started.
    10. Get a social circle

11. Be yourself and have a positive outlook on life.

Hope this helps in anyway.

giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Here i am,realy i cant work,only sloots talking to me,i cant find a proper girlfriend.I dont know why only sloots like me,play with me and dump me after.Something wrong with me?Photos is before gym[today photos].Please tell me whats wrong with me.
    Attached Images

samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by giorgos23 View Post
    Here i am,realy i cant work,only sloots talking to me,i cant find a proper girlfriend.I dont know why only sloots like me,play with me and dump me after.Something wrong with me?Photos is before gym[today photos].Please tell me whats wrong with me.
    idk if roll bread but if not

Your good looking, About the woman.. Maybe your going for the wrong ones man. Try find one with strong morals/family oriented they tend to be the good ones although hard to find. Only other possible factor could be the way your coming off on them?

giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) giorgos23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by samuel6 View Post
    idk if roll bread but if not

Your good looking, About the woman.. Maybe your going for the wrong ones man. Try find one with strong morals/family oriented they tend to be the good ones although hard to find. Only other possible factor could be the way your coming off on them?
    What do you mean by "idk if roll bread but if not"
    Dude i dont know,i am magnet of whores.I still think that something on me..

Wish I could be a whore magnet, lol..

-Hercules

Wish I could be a whore magnet, lol..
    You think that brah, But a loyal HBB gf over 1000 whores

INB4 no such thing as a loyal sloot

Originally Posted by samuel6 View Post
    You think that brah, But a loyal HBB gf over 1000 whores

INB4 no such thing as a loyal sloot
    Rather attract whores than nothing. Never actually met a woman I thought fell under the category of "whore". Misc constantly talks about sloots.. never met a "sloot".

-Hercules

it has nothing to do with your looks. I'm not as attractive as you and most of the women I attract are also sloots.

contrary to misc logic being attractive is not the end all be all of ones problems when it comes to women.

Most women (especially young attractive ones) constantly test you. I'm serious its freaking weird. They really try to get away with as much as they possibly can with a dude. It's an odd sort of test they do on a subconscious level. After you fail a handful of tests sloots start slooting and she loses interest in you then the cycle repeats. I do not like feeling like I am some stupid girls dad with the bs that comes with most relationships it has the opposite effect on me. If a girl starts acting retarded I just ignore them and go nc which usually ends up in the girl coming back at me a day or two later saying something like "what's it take to get a reaction from you?"

meh

Rather attract whores than nothing. Never actually met a woman I thought fell under the category of "whore". Misc constantly talks about sloots.. never met a "sloot".
    Yeah ofcourse attractive whores over nothing but a loyal gf over the whores. They are out there tend to be found in the ****ty clubs best avoiding them lol unless you fancy catching something

it has nothing to do with your looks. I'm not as attractive as you and most of the women I attract are also sloots.

contrary to misc logic being attractive is not the end all be all of ones problems when it comes to women.

Most women (especially young attractive ones) constantly test you. I'm serious its freaking weird. They really try to get away with as much as they possibly can with a dude. It's an odd sort of test they do on a subconscious level. After you fail a handful of tests sloots start slooting and she loses interest in you then the cycle repeats. I do not like feeling like I am some stupid girls dad with the bs that comes with most relationships it has the opposite effect on me. If a girl starts acting retarded I just ignore them and go nc which usually ends up in the girl coming back at me a day or two later saying something like "what's it take to get a reaction from you?"

meh

It starts out being nice and you get a big head "lookit all teh azz I'm pulling I'm the man right heeuh!" then some dude that makes more money or is a lot better looking or has just "something" about him comes along and just as easily you got that sloot she moves onto the next.
    it gets old dude it really really does.
    Unless you are the type of person that doesn't really care too much about the type of people you associate with and never gets invested enough to begin with.

Most women (especially young attractive ones) constantly test you. I'm serious its freaking weird. They really try to get away with as much as they possibly can with a dude. It's an odd sort of test they do on a subconscious level. After you fail a handful of tests sloots start slooting and she loses interest in you then the cycle repeats.
    I find this behavior fascinating, if disheartening. I don't understand how an entire gender can just do this without being taught to do so. It's instinctual, like a cat playing with a string. There are "games" that all cats play, like rolling over after you rub their back in a certain way, and then exposing their tummy to be rubbed. If you rub however, you get bitten. How do all cats know to play this game? How do all women seem to instinctually **** test men? It's disheartening because I'd never even know I was being **** tested, and thus fail said test, but it's still fascinating that they all seem to do it on a instinctual/genetic level.

-Hercules

I find this behavior fascinating, if disheartening. I don't understand how an entire gender can just do this without being taught to do so. It's instinctual, like a cat playing with a string. There are "games" that all cats play, like rolling over after you rub their back in a certain way, and then exposing their tummy to be rubbed. If you rub however, you get bitten. How do all cats know to play this game? How do all women seem to instinctually **** test men? It's disheartening because I'd never even know I was being **** tested, and thus fail said test, but it's still fascinating that they all seem to do it on a instinctual/genetic level.
    I don't know the reasons why all I can do is point chit out I have noticed. The guys that don't hear too much about theses tests from their women are either part of the %5 that aren't like that or more likely are dudes that naturally put out the "you better don't" vibe.

fwiw I noticed girls seemingly enjoying bossing me around a lot more when I was a nice fat guy the tests came more frequently. As I have gotten more confident/arrogant the tests come less often but are much more flagrant and bold.

hell just today I was telling some of my peeps about getting jumped at the bar on friday and she straight up called me a wuss because I didn't get a chance to get any good punches back at the dude. The fact that he was backing away from me as I got closer to him (essentially running away) coupled with the fact that I never got mad or lost my cool in any way seems totally lost on her. Shes basically just trying to get rise out of me.

I don't know the reasons why all I can do is point chit out I have noticed. The guys that don't hear too much about theses tests from their women are either part of the %5 that aren't like that or more likely are dudes that naturally put out the "you better don't" vibe.

fwiw I noticed girls seemingly enjoying bossing me around a lot more when I was a nice fat guy the tests came more frequently. As I have gotten more confident/arrogant the tests come less often but are much more flagrant and bold.

hell just today I was telling some of my peeps about getting jumped at the bar on friday and she straight up called me a wuss because I didn't get a chance to get any good punches back at the dude. The fact that he was backing away from me as I got closer to him (essentially running away) coupled with the fact that I never got mad or lost my cool in any way seems totally lost on her. Shes basically just trying to get rise out of me.
    It's these kinds of behaviors more than anything that clue me into the fact that I'm not relationship material. Putting all the approach/dating crap to one side, there's all this other stuff that you get into once the actual relationship phase begins that I don't have even the slightest idea how to deal with.

-Hercules

It's these kinds of behaviors more than anything that clue me into the fact that I'm not relationship material. Putting all the approach/dating crap to one side, there's all this other stuff that you get into once the actual relationship phase begins that I don't have even the slightest idea how to deal with.
    Honestly man it seems like you don't even want a relationship. You need to figure out whether or not it's important enough to fix the issues, whether it's worth it go get out of your comfort zone in order to find someone. You reject every suggestion thrown at you, and those suggestions are how 99.9% of people find other people.

Honestly man it seems like you don't even want a relationship. You need to figure out whether or not it's important enough to fix the issues, whether it's worth it go get out of your comfort zone in order to find someone. You reject every suggestion thrown at you, and those suggestions are how 99.9% of people find other people.
    What I don't want is to have to wade through years and years of crap that most people have apparently managed to figure out by the time they're in their early teens. Even if I could figure this **** out, which I doubt, I'd be ~50 by then.

-Hercules

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What I don't want is to have to wade through years and years of crap that most people have apparently managed to figure out by the time they're in their early teens. Even if I could figure this **** out, which I doubt, I'd be ~50 by then.
    I have always wondered how they did it. My friends had gf's smashed girls and one had girls approaching him. I never got a girl due to my looks but I do believe something is wrong with my brain. Tfw when playing basketball and friends gfs asking what is wrong with me.

Page 95 of 116 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast