Page 76 of 116 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 3459
    PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whysodirty View Post

kissless virgin

almost 24

ask me anything
    Solid 7.5-8. You're Yugo *******?
    bench 100kgx4
    squat 125kgx5
    DL 150kgx5

Balkan Crew
    ******* Crew

Sasmungbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Indo virgin checking in, can't embed yet

Not that FA, have quite alot of friends, but no girls
    Attached Images

beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brb resting head on door.

I'm not in danger, *I* AM the danger!
    Professional miscer crew
    Prophet of Corey Wayne crew
    8/10 and up facial aesthetics crew
    Doesn't lift crew

Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2/10 facial aesthetics crew checking in

TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheBasedSatan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Datgamerace View Post

Get a supreme hat and you're good son.

LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, a lot of you guys don't look that bad...what are your problems? Are you just not going out enough? I've been going out a lot recently and I used to go out a lot too, but there was a 3 or 4 month gap where I wasn't going out at night where I only met a couple different girls. Once I started going out again, I started having lots and lots more opportunities (doesn't mean I always succeed, though). It was like riding a bike, just took a night or two to get back in the groove. It is a numbers game after all/.
    Making Music
    Woodworking
    Darts

00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Datgamerace View Post

Check the title.

beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10) beetlesales is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LASound View Post
    Honestly, a lot of you guys don't look that bad...what are your problems? Are you just not going out enough? I've been going out a lot recently and I used to go out a lot too, but there was a 3 or 4 month gap where I wasn't going out at night where I only met a couple different girls. Once I started going out again, I started having lots and lots more opportunities (doesn't mean I always succeed, though). It was like riding a bike, just took a night or two to get back in the groove. It is a numbers game after all/.
    Nervousness, lack of appetite thinking about women, failure to succeed because you want more than a hookup.

This is why we fail.
    Professional miscer crew
    Doesn't lift crew

00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Honestly, a lot of you guys don't look that bad...
    That's the point of the thread.

LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000) LASound is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beetlesales View Post
    Nervousness, lack of appetite thinking about women, failure to succeed because you want more than a hookup.

This is why we fail.

I lose my appetite as well when I get emotional about a girl and she is stressing me out. Happened with a girl I went on a few dates with a couple months ago. I don't have that much weight to lose, but when I saw how much I lost, I got pissed at promised I'd never let myself lose weight over some girl ever again. And guess what? I've gone on dates with 2 other girls since her, and I do lose my appetite, but I think of that girl I just mentioned and I ****ing force myself to eat, and now I don't lose my appetite so badly.

Before 6 months ago, all I was looking for was a hookup. Since then, I've been looking for more. Look, I've dated a good number of girls, but I would only say I ever had 2 'relationships' in my life so far. I fell into those. Now that I'm looking for it, it is a bit challenging, but I' slowly learning. There is a learning curve I've going through for sure. I won't lie, it can be frustrating, but I like a challenge, and I'm not going to accept that I can't do something as common as a relationship. Most of our parents did it, right? And most of them aren't exactly perfect human specimens.

Do you have any friends who aren't that nervous around girls that can go up to girls with you and get you some experience? Baby steps... Hell, if you're in the LA area, I'll take you out and we'll talk to a few girls.
    Making Music
    Woodworking
    Darts

I lose my appetite as well when I get emotional about a girl and she is stressing me out. Happened with a girl I went on a few dates with a couple months ago. I don't have that much weight to lose, but when I saw how much I lost, I got pissed at promised I'd never let myself lose weight over some girl ever again. And guess what? I've gone on dates with 2 other girls since her, and I do lose my appetite, but I think of that girl I just mentioned and I ****ing force myself to eat, and now I don't lose my appetite so badly.

Before 6 months ago, all I was looking for was a hookup. Since then, I've been looking for more. Look, I've dated a good number of girls, but I would only say I ever had 2 'relationships' in my life so far. I fell into those. Now that I'm looking for it, it is a bit challenging, but I' slowly learning. There is a learning curve I've going through for sure. I won't lie, it can be frustrating, but I like a challenge, and I'm not going to accept that I can't do something as common as a relationship. Most of our parents did it, right? And most of them aren't exactly perfect human specimens.

Do you have any friends who aren't that nervous around girls that can go up to girls with you and get you some experience? Baby steps... Hell, if you're in the LA area, I'll take you out and we'll talk to a few girls.
    Yeah, it sucks when you order a big meal from a steak house, take it home, and only eat half because you're stressing over some chick you met online, or at a party.. Sucks balls.

I'd say the best thing for us men to do is just go for it.. Grab ourselves by the nut sack and just date.. You need to have the mindset of "this isn't the only girl in the world, and if it fails, it wasn't meant to be anyways.." Once you get past that barrier, it will all come natural (I hope..).

As far as the LA area, nope, I live on the other side of the country.
    Professional miscer crew
    Doesn't lift crew

I'd say the best thing for us men to do is just go for it.. Grab ourselves by the nut sack and just date.. You need to have the mindset of "this isn't the only girl in the world, and if it fails, it wasn't meant to be anyways.." Once you get past that barrier, it will all come natural (I hope..).
    I agree with this.

Good luck, dude. Get out there this weekend with some friends and talk to a girl or three.

EDIT: Know exactly what you mean about only eating half your meal. Goddamn! Never again!
    Making Music
    Woodworking
    Darts

I agree with this.

Good luck, dude. Get out there this weekend with some friends and talk to a girl or three.

EDIT: Know exactly what you mean about only eating half your meal. Goddamn! Never again!
    Thanks bro, good luck to you as well.

I've been talking to a few girls, so we'll see how it goes..
    Professional miscer crew
    Doesn't lift crew

Registered User GermanBarbarian's Avatar
    GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000)

Last edited by GermanBarbarian; 06-12-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    Actual ------> Goal
    Bench
    265 ---------> 405
    Squat
    350 ---------> 600
    Deadlift
    425 ---------> 700
    **All raw**

Who is the girl?

GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000) GermanBarbarian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 00_Juris View Post
    Who is the girl?
    My ex. Cool woman, super motivated, didn't work out. Dated for about 3 months, plus sized model, awesome personality. Took a break and she was dating other guys, I called her out on it and ended it... painful two-three week death of the relationship. She really likes me and I like her, but we are not at the same points in our lives... yada yada yada... life story.
    Last edited by GermanBarbarian; 06-12-2013 at 11:00 PM.
    Actual ------> Goal
    Bench
    265 ---------> 405
    Squat
    350 ---------> 600
    Deadlift
    425 ---------> 700
    **All raw**

Originally Posted by GermanBarbarian View Post
    My ex. Cool woman, super motivated, didn't work out. Dated for about 3 months, plus sized model, awesome personality. Took a break and she was dating other guys, I called her out on it and ended it... painful two-three week death of the relationship. She really likes me and I like her, but we are not at the same points in our lives... yada yada yada... life story.

Are you even FA?

Originally Posted by 00_Juris View Post
    Are you even FA?
    I am assuming FA means Forever Alone. Didn't know there was a qualifying exam.

First kiss at 21 and first relationship at 22-23. I am 26 and have been dating consistently between those ages and I am now taking a break until I can sort my life out. Dated a few models, dated jocks, good religious girls, moms, stoners, and etc... I know what I want and have to put on my best shoes now. What I have learned is don't force something and be confident about things. If you mess up, mess up big. Be nice and genuine, compliment her, but if you don't agree with something let her know. Substance is what everybody wants.
    Actual ------> Goal
    Bench
    265 ---------> 405
    Squat
    350 ---------> 600
    Deadlift
    425 ---------> 700
    **All raw**

Originally Posted by GermanBarbarian View Post

First kiss at 21 and first relationship at 22-23. I am 26 and have been dating consistently between those ages and I am now taking a break until I can sort my life out..
    Yeah, you fail the "test." This is an FA thread. Lurk more to find out what it means.

BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's a little bit about looks, but it's not completely about looks. I've talked to lots of girls about it and the general concensus is that looks on a guy are pretty much pass or fail. A girl might look at you and not be attracted purely off of your looks, but if you're a genuine cool ass guy it makes you more attractive.

From the pics I've seen in ITT, most of you brahs are probably more aesthetic than I am and I seem to do just fine with the ladies.

Just an example. When I was 19 I was fat and I just broke up with my girlfriend. I got in the best shape of my life thinking it was going to make girls like me, it surely did not. I gained about 20-30 pounds back and started to figure out that girls were more interested in what you had to say than how you look. There's plenty of guys out there who are 8's and 9's that have trouble getting girls.
    "When the apocalypse comes, there's gonna be nothing but smoke and dust. All you granola eating, nonsmoking motherf*ckers are gonna be coughing, wheezing, and whining while I take over what's left. "

"You could leg press, but that's gay" -Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by BigJohnny999 View Post
    It's a little bit about looks, but it's not completely about looks. I've talked to lots of girls about it and the general concensus is that looks on a guy are pretty much pass or fail. A girl might look at you and not be attracted purely off of your looks, but if you're a genuine cool ass guy it makes you more attractive.

From the pics I've seen in ITT, most of you brahs are probably more aesthetic than I am and I seem to do just fine with the ladies.

Just an example. When I was 19 I was fat and I just broke up with my girlfriend. I got in the best shape of my life thinking it was going to make girls like me, it surely did not. I gained about 20-30 pounds back and started to figure out that girls were more interested in what you had to say than how you look. There's plenty of guys out there who are 8's and 9's that have trouble getting girls.
    Me = FA

Sad, I know.

Professional miscer crew
    Doesn't lift crew

S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000) S1X is just really nice. (+1000)
    Me = FA

Sad, I know.

You have the face of a male model (no homo)...should be pullin mad bishes.

Originally Posted by S1X View Post
    You have the face of a male model (no homo)...should be pullin mad bishes.
    Appreciate it bro. But I always get approached by fugly girls and the sexy ones all want to smash and dash.. Sucks balls.
    Professional miscer crew
    Doesn't lift crew

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -never kissed/held hands/hugged a girl
    -never touched a girl except high fiving a teammate on coed sports or accidentally touching the cashiers hand when giving them money
    -been called ugly my whole life
    -girls said "ew" or "I'd be embarrassed to be seen with you" when I asked them to my tennis formal
    -never been approached by a girl
    -never gotten a number when I've approached
    -been out every thurs night, fri night, and sat night to bars/parties/clubs all 3 years of college, nothing
    -played for my DI tennis team, play club tennis now. played intramural coed bball and softball all 3 years, nothing

I'm in the black, friend in the blue has a gf and always has girls hitting on him
    [img][/img]
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol sux for you guys. You don't have to act like it's the end of the world though, ever heard of simplepickup on youtube?

jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TyGuy505 View Post
    [img][/img]
    Keep lifting, get more mass, grow your hair out some more. You and your buddy don't look all that different it probably comes down to personality.

MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most of you guys are good looking enough to easily get girlfriends IMO.

Anyway I'm 20, forever alone, virgin, been with one girl in my life but it only lasted 3 weeks. Tired of being alone man.
    Attached Images

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TyGuy505 View Post
    -girls said "ew" or "I'd be embarrassed to be seen with you" when I asked them to my tennis formal
    That is straight cold blooded, I can't imagine a girl actually saying that.

And you and your friend are similar looks wise, you being FA through college is not because of your looks.

JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

For the most part FA, any advice on achieving facial aesthetics? Still on a cut atm

Originally Posted by JTB20 View Post

For the most part FA, any advice on achieving facial aesthetics? Still on a cut atm
    Professional miscer crew
    Doesn't lift crew

Page 76 of 116 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast