Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 3459
    SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you guys need to realize that women are FAR more attracted to the confidence you exude, your charm, and your social status than your looks, provided your atleast average looking.

yea yea, i posted a pic and i'm a good looking guy, wtf do i know right? well i'll tell ya this. being handsome only makes the initial approach easier. if you dont have what i listed above, youre still going to fail.

trust me, im the most attractive guy in my social circle and until recently i always dated the least attractive women because when we met girls they just out gamed me, were more out going and funny, etc. it wasnt until just recently i got myself back on track and now i'm out doing them easily. good looks will just get you the occasional hook up with a drunk chick. thats about it. the rest is game.

SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SemperTyrannis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    By friendzone I mean texting buddy zoned. If its a girl ive approached i never meet her again, if its a gil from school i only talk to her in school and thats it. I don't even tell girls I have fb anymore so thats out of the question. Its okay though, i've given up, i will try again when i look like i lift.
    no you wont but ok

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's my two cents... for what it's worth.

An awkward guy is just as much of a turn off as an ugly/over confident guy. I hate when a guy comes off with the confidence like he already knows he has a chance with me. It's a complete turn off. It's also a huge turn off for a guy to be socially awkward.
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    By friendzone I mean texting buddy zoned. If its a girl ive approached i never meet her again, if its a gil from school i only talk to her in school and thats it. I don't even tell girls I have fb anymore so thats out of the question. Its okay though, i've given up, i will try again when i look like i lift.
    Do you ever go out just to have fun and not think about girls? Maybe you're so pre-occupied with looking around that you're missing the bigger picture. Just go out, be social, and genuinely not care about whether you can score with some chick or not. I never get hit on, but I don't sit at home because of it and think "woe is me." I have fun because I enjoy having fun. Not because I'm looking around for a guy to notice me. Stop caring what other people think. You guys need to realize how frickin' short life is.

Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    Here's my two cents... for what it's worth.

An awkward guy is just as much of a turn off as an ugly/over confident guy. I hate when a guy comes off with the confidence like he already knows he has a chance with me. It's a complete turn off. It's also a huge turn off for a guy to be socially awkward.
    sounds more like cocky arrogance to me. to me, confidence is an unwavering INNER belief in yourself that comes from knowing your on a good path in life and achieving goals. its not something you push onto others, its something other see in you and are inspired by. very few men are truly confident like that. most are either cocky or arrogant.

Originally Posted by Stillgoing111 View Post
    Do you ever go out just to have fun and not think about girls? Maybe you're so pre-occupied with looking around that you're missing the bigger picture. Just go out, be social, and genuinely not care about whether you can score with some chick or not. I never get hit on, but I don't sit at home because of it and think "woe is me." I have fun because I enjoy having fun. Not because I'm looking around for a guy to notice me. Stop caring what other people think. You guys need to realize how frickin' short life is.

so much this. every single girl i approach, i approach with the intention of making friends with them. they are just people. yes, some people have vaginas, i was shocked when i learned this too. however that doesnt change the fact that they are just people like anyone else. shes just a person until YOU decide shes cool enough to be a friend. then shes just a friend until YOU decide youre attracted enough to possibly date her.

i realized recently that all my buddies girl friends always have crushes on me. why? how come i attract them but still struggle (by my standards, you guys would find me successful) with other girls. then it dawned on me. its because i'm 100% myself around them and dont try to **** them. once i started treating all girls like that, they really started to flow.

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SemperTyrannis View Post
    sounds more like cocky arrogance to me. to me, confidence is an unwavering INNER belief in yourself that comes from knowing your on a good path in life and achieving goals. its not something you push onto others, its something other see in you and are inspired by. very few men are truly confident like that. most are either cocky or arrogant.
    That's a good point and you are correct.
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post
    lol, sunburnt/10...otherwise, your smile is amazing!! you have a fit body, and your hair looks great. you're a handsome guy, and you exude happiness...ppl want to be around that.
    Wtf rate me too.

Edit: nvm it don't matter.
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so much this. every single girl i approach, i approach with the intention of making friends with them. they are just people. yes, some people have vaginas, i was shocked when i learned this too. however that doesnt change the fact that they are just people like anyone else. shes just a person until YOU decide shes cool enough to be a friend. then shes just a friend until YOU decide youre attracted enough to possibly date her.

i realized recently that all my buddies girl friends always have crushes on me. why? how come i attract them but still struggle (by my standards, you guys would find me successful) with other girls. then it dawned on me. its because i'm 100% myself around them and dont try to **** them. once i started treating all girls like that, they really started to flow.
    A lot of truth here.

When you guys go out to meet women, forget that they are women. Don't go out with the intention of "meeting a woman"...go out with the intention of having a good time.

What happens is, you guys fall into some pussy trance and you start thinking that you have to impress her or talk to her a certain way or put off a certain image. Put forward the same image to a girl that you would put forward with your best friend that you've known for 5+ years. That is "being yourself." When you try to be "cool" or overly confident...it comes off canned and it turns women off. You come off like a fake, pompous ass and women can detect that...it's a major turnoff.

Men = women
    women = men

It's the same thing, the only difference is she has a vagina and here you all are getting nervous and shaking up around women just because you have different genitalia.

Originally Posted by MarinoMike View Post
    Wtf rate me too.

Edit: nvm it don't matter.
    That's that needy ****

If you really didn't want nobody to rate you, you would just deleted your post. Have some confidence in yourself... I bet you know at least 10 people YOU feel that you look better than.

Message Board King HTownOlajuwon's Avatar
    HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Other than that, you already mentioned cutting down your body fat, which will help since you appear to have somewhat of a baby face.
    Not sure if bad thing, good thing, or neither. But I was just pulling up on the recent thread that you commented in and you said I had a good face then, not sure if this pic was different or you take it back, here was the thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8646103&page=1

was the pic that much different? or were you like kidding? lol.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MarinoMike View Post
    damn/10
    lol, you beat me to it. you're extremely good looking in my opinion. you have really nice hair [doesn't look like you're going bald anytime soon], nice colored eyes, good nose, lips...overall, you have a masculine face with nicely shaped features.
    you also look younger, meaning you could be young, or you just have a younger looking face. can't comment on your teeth, cause you're not smiling, or your full body, but you have the height for sure. +++high ratings
    7:1

Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000) Stillgoing111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I remember you now. Yeah, the pic in that thread is much better. The angle of the photo you most recently posted isn't flattering...on anyone.

I stand by my comment in the previous thread. You're cute as is. But lean yourself out and put on some muscle, and you have the potential of being hot. Not sugar coating.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    A lot of truth here.

When you guys go out to meet women, forget that they are women. Don't go out with the intention of "meeting a woman"...go out with the intention of having a good time.

What happens is, you guys fall into some pussy trance and you start thinking that you have to impress her or talk to her a certain way or put off a certain image. Put forward the same image to a girl that you would put forward with your best friend that you've known for 5+ years. That is "being yourself." When you try to be "cool" or overly confident...it comes off canned and it turns women off. You come off like a fake, pompous ass and women can detect that...it's a major turnoff.

Men = women
    women = men

It's the same thing, the only difference is she has a vagina and here you all are getting nervous and shaking up around women just because you have different genitalia.
    When you're a 20 year old virgin its a little hard not to think about getting laid when you go out. Lol @ talking to girls without thinking of f*cking them...is this real life? With that said I am not thinking of sex everytime i go somewhere, i honestly try not to think of girls but when i see dat ass i can't help but thinking of what it would feel like to have sex. I am trying to not look at girls anymore though, that way i can just forget about sex.

That's that needy ****
    THis, you don't need validation from some random girls online. Leave the validation seeking to women.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Message Board King HTownOlajuwon's Avatar
    HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember you now. Yeah, the pic in that thread is much better. The angle of the photo you most recently posted isn't flattering...on anyone.
    Well, the first pic was a prom pic from 2011 and my second pic was just something I took on my phone after coming home from class.

FWIW, I really don't work on my aesthetics aside from lifting but even then I don't lift for aesthetics, I lift because it feels great, healthy habit, fun, etc. Aesthetics is just part of the deal. I don't really work on my hair or look in the mirror in the morning and try to look my best. I usually just wake up in the morning, do daily hygiene, like brush teeth, etc. and make sure I don't like completely stupid like bed hair or something and that's honestly it. No gel, no moose, no artificial.

I stand by my comment in the previous thread. You're cute as is. But lean yourself out and put on some muscle, and you have the potential of being hot. Not sugar coating.
    Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I'm not going to be mad or deny or plead my case if someone thinks I'm ugly or anything. I'm just generally curious on what most people think. I think it's easier to do this through the internet too since most people don't want to be too rude in public or face to face.

Leave the validation seeking to women.
    Let's compare how many men have posted their pics in this thread to the number of women who have....hmmm....

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's compare how many men have posted their pics in this thread to the number of women who have....hmmm....
    FAs on the misc don't count

IRL women do most of the validation seeking

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im still FA and idgaf right now.

My acne is gone, im getting pretty lean, and my confidence is pretty high at the moment.

Hopefully everything will start to turn around for me, girl wise of course!

Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    FAs on the misc don't count

IRL women do most of the validation seeking

Body dysmorphia is a legitimate psychological disorder. You can't equate that with someone who openly seeks public opinion regarding their appearance to either validate their self-deprecation or to boost their ego. People with said malady are incapable of realistically seeing themselves as others do. The majority of the people posting in this thread are attractive, or at the very least average, and I'm assuming they know that.

to be perfectly honest i just enjoy hearing girls say i'm cute. i was not considered attractive by most girls until my early 20's when i gained about 40 lbs of muscle and got my "man" face. validation seeking? maybe. but life is short and i like to be happy so i pursue things that i know will feel good.

to be perfectly honest i just enjoy hearing girls say i'm cute. i was not considered attractive by most girls until my early 20's when i gained about 40 lbs of muscle and got my "man" face. validation seeking? maybe. but life is short and i like to be happy so i pursue things that i know will feel good.
    You're tres cute.

I just don't think a disparaging comment about validation seeking and women going hand-in-hand needs to be made. A lot of people like feedback on their appearance, and yeah...it feels good to have someone pay you a compliment. But let's keep it fair. Men and women alike do this.

You're tres cute.

I just don't think a disparaging comment about validation seeking and women going hand-in-hand needs to be made. A lot of people like feedback on their appearance, and yeah...it feels good to have someone pay you a compliment. But let's keep it fair. Men and women alike do this.
    i'll be the first to admit i'm an attention whore lol. heck, just this last weekend i had several of my girl friends post pics with me and them in my magic mike outfit on FB just so several other girls i've been talking to or am interested in would see. i'm a grade a attention whore. i'm NOT the loud guy in the bar talking about how great he is or any of that ****, but i will be very well dressed and styled to get (big shocker) more female attention. i love it. it makes me happy.

i'll be the first to admit i'm an attention whore lol. heck, just this last weekend i had several of my girl friends post pics with me and them in my magic mike outfit on FB just so several other girls i've been talking to or am interested in would see. i'm a grade a attention whore. i'm NOT the loud guy in the bar talking about how great he is or any of that ****, but i will be very well dressed and styled to get (big shocker) more female attention. i love it. it makes me happy.
    ALL of this is why you're fa....

ALL of this is why you're fa....
    baby i'm not even close to fa...

up until very recently i had maintained 2 full time girl friends for over a year without either of them finding out. had a side piece, and still managed to pull randoms on the weekends. not even ****ing joking

copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lyk dis if u crai errtime

You got it, flaunt it. And...you've got it.

You're a good example to set for the other guys in this thread. You're confident in yourself, secure in who you are, and don't come off sounding cocky or arrogant.

That's how it's done boys.
    i'm doing my best to teach them, but step 1 is attitude. if you call yourself forever alone, you WILL be forever alone. change starts inside you, then goes outward into the world. not the other way around. so many guys say "i'll stop being fa when i get aesthetic" or "i'll stop being fa when i get out of school, get a job, and my own place." heres a thought, how about you stop being fa right this ****ing second. any of you can do it.

wanna know a secret? the best 6 month stretch i ever had in terms of having a lot of girls was the first 6 months my ex wife and i split up. guess what? i was living at my parents house in my mid twenties and driving a $2000 clunker car because i had no freaking money. i had no clue about fashion, and had totally let myself go physically as well.

lmfao @ any excuse.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    baby i'm not even close to fa...

up until very recently i had maintained 2 full time girl friends for over a year without either of them finding out. had a side piece, and still managed to pull randoms on the weekends. not even ****ing joking
    7:1

You quoted me before I deleted that post.

I was rooting for you up until I read about you cheating and seemingly sounding proud of it. :/ And you had such potential! To each his own. As someone who has been cheated on though, I can't condone your actions. But do what ya gotta do.

Body dysmorphia is a legitimate psychological disorder. You can't equate that with someone who openly seeks public opinion regarding their appearance to either validate their self-deprecation or to boost their ego. People with said malady are incapable of realistically seeing themselves as others do. The majority of the people posting in this thread are attractive, or at the very least average, and I'm assuming they know that.
    Most of these guys don't think they're attractive. I've had straight 8/10s on here PM me pics for advice on how to improve their image...yet they see themselves as unattractive.

In real life, usually men think they're more attractive than they real are. Women think they're less attractive than they really are.

I think that both of the sexes are much more critical of themselves compared to how the opposite sex views them. Women point out the smallest flaws in themselves and think that they're deal breakers. They have a little belly fat and think that no one wants to talk to them. TBH, most men don't care. Men do the same thing though...they pick at the smallest flaws and deem themselves unworthy based on those small (non)flaws.

Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post

You quoted me before I deleted that post.

I was rooting for you up until I read about you cheating and seemingly sounding proud of it. :/ And you had such potential! To each his own. As someone who has been cheated on though, I can't condone your actions. But do what ya gotta do.
    i'm not proud of it at all. i never cheated once the entire time i was married, or the 4 years we dated. i just kinda quit caring. ended up ****ing over a really great girl. i feel very badly about it, and i've since vowed to never do it again. if you havent been through a horrible break up, you might not understand the type of emotional baggage that can leave behind. funny thing is, losing that great girl the way i did took away all the emotional baggage and the not giving a **** and all that. i lost myself for a while. i'm back now though, better than ever. i'll NEVER do something like that again. i'll just be staying single for a while lol...

Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast