Closed Thread
Page 192 of 292 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,760 of 8739
    You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RetardedNinja View Post
    Does pof delete accounts? Because I think mine has been either removed or my password was changed lol.
    Yes. At the drop of a dime if you try to log in and your screen name and password disappear and you remain on the login page you account was deleted. It will happen often doing this. POF is now equipped with keyword sensors for cussing, copy/pastas, too many emails sent and of course a user flagging you for behavior. Someone got your account deleted.

Always have a copy/pasta word doc of your profile "about me" sections as well to re-up. Delete your cookies, download an IP hider or use a site to re-start a new account, POF has IP recognition.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ahhhhhh finally the weekend... IRL chicks.. no having to wait for responses.

were all going to make it brahs.

hitting up a new bar tonight with some friends should be a good time... going to limit myself to 2 drinks as im trying to cut back on weekend drinking plus not look like a fool trying to hit on girls while drunk... lets get it
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Platinum Account User BoomPowSurprise's Avatar
    BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoomPowSurprise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    best opener of all time here

guys think she'll respond?
    *6'0" crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *always pick 3 crew*
    *perestroika cigeretka in mouth crew*
    *bmw crew*
    *downhill mountain biking crew*
    *briefcase full of money crew*
    *smash your girl in some Adidas flip flops crew*

TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BoomPowSurprise View Post
    best opener of all time here

guys think she'll respond?
    Depends on here dry humor level. Your intro is like saying "you look really smart" to a girl bikini clad in all of her pics.

It's a coin toss.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    CEL M-Test
    Probiotics

Originally Posted by Black_Dread View Post
    ahhhhhh finally the weekend... IRL chicks.. no having to wait for responses.

were all going to make it brahs.

hitting up a new bar tonight with some friends should be a good time... going to limit myself to 2 drinks as im trying to cut back on weekend drinking plus not look like a fool trying to hit on girls while drunk... lets get it

The best is when you go out using your self-created copy/pastas and quick witted online one liners on bartenders, waitress and bar sloots and they are mystified by your charm and humor, not realizing you've dropped these marinara covered tid-bits on literally 2,500 broads online.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    CEL M-Test
    Probiotics

Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got called out for copy pastas, 9/10 russian chick said that was the 3rd time she got the married divorced line this week
    ♠SO CAL CREW♠

**MISC Horsehead Firearms Crew**

samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last nights slay

after 3rd date used the old ''dinner at home trick''.

smashed and went another round while watching knick game. got too yucky and was making me feel bad not to let her stay the night.

seemed like the girl that would take a long mission to get in the bed. would of been a keeper if it werent for that face and easiness woulld have easily been a keeper.

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post
    strong progress from when i last saw u postin
    how fukking long ago was that? I've totally lost track. Most of my "progress" has come as a result of being sick as fuk (srs). Feelsbadman.jpg.
    Add me on PSN: stina_saurus

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

On the road to aesthetics and never looking back.
    115lbs lost, come at me bros.

theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    have ANY of you guys SRS plan a double date for your first date with one of your bros and his gf that you know well.

been thinking about it. and if anything itll go well. suggestions or prior experience?

reps.

Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    any good cocky funny pastas for chicks that you know irl?...

know this one chick who's viewed me and i'm viewing her but not spoke about it irl yet, just wanna hit her up with something witty for a giggle see if it goes anywhere, nothing ventured nothing gained as they say...

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samsdamann View Post
    easiness

So you're pissed off because you were out to slay and she was too easy? Strong double standards brah, dont your intentions make you just as chitty marriage material as that girl?
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) getTONKS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last nights slay

after 3rd date used the old ''dinner at home trick''.

smashed and went another round while watching knick game. got too yucky and was making me feel bad not to let her stay the night.

seemed like the girl that would take a long mission to get in the bed. would of been a keeper if it werent for that face and easiness woulld have easily been a keeper.
    this sloot looks amazing.

would ram with the force of 100,000 scotish clan leaders

edit : just did a search on that bish, are you frauding brah? bcos I found this bish on other sites hnnnnng thread.
    Last edited by getTONKS; 05-05-2013 at 05:40 AM.
    Manlet crew

Positive crew

Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by getTONKS View Post
    just did a search on that bish, are you frauding brah? bcos I found this bish on other sites hnnnnng thread.
    ohhhhhh boy!

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fernizzle View Post
    ohhhhhh boy!
    chits about to get real.

brb going to grab popcorn from grocery store
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Dread View Post
    chits about to get real.

brb going to grab popcorn from grocery store
    Never in my life have I been so happy to have grabbed a bag of kettle corn on my way to the library.

Add me on PSN: stina_saurus

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

On the road to aesthetics and never looking back.
    115lbs lost, come at me bros.

Originally Posted by Garrett75x View Post
    Got called out for copy pastas, 9/10 russian chick said that was the 3rd time she got the married divorced line this week
    I've been saying this literally for years on these threads. You can't use misc copy/pastas. You have to create your own and never share them, and also: They can't be LONG. They need to be quick, to the point, clever, make her smile/giggle and respond. If you don't want TLDR threads consisting of a paragraph could you imagine being a bish on a free dating site getting 200 emails a day opening your wall of "hilarious" text...she'll next you instantly.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    CEL M-Test
    Probiotics

samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    best pic i could find on her pof.

ass was still fat and i slayed

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=26537289

got some nsfw will post on numisc

Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I've been saying this literally for years on these threads. You can't use misc copy/pastas. You have to create your own and never share them, and also: They can't be LONG. They need to be quick, to the point, clever, make her smile/giggle and respond. If you don't want TLDR threads consisting of a paragraph could you imagine being a bish on a free dating site getting 200 emails a day opening your wall of "hilarious" text...she'll next you instantly.
    thisx1000000.
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    best pic i could find on her pof.

ass was still fat and i slayed

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=26537289
    you black brah? lol naw props, I like booty hoes, they tend to be bonafide freaks and juiciest vag's

On another note

you brah's ever run into POF sloots at the bars?

I live in a town with a Half million people but I always run into sloots who viewed my profile etc same **** happens to my buddy. One night we went out and 4 chicks he was talking too but didn't meet yet he ran into at the bars(some even texting them saying "Hey are you at blah blah bar"). Needless to say none of them looked like they pics (they were fatter)

It's kind of good and bad cause then you know if they look like they pics or not, and can pimp accordingly.

can anyone relate?

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm back in the game for lolz and nudes... bitches love this profile I recommend you guys try it

brazilian crew [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|

A man chooses, a slave obeys

crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I admire you guys. I just cant pull this chit off
    Manlet of peace

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Yes. At the drop of a dime if you try to log in and your screen name and password disappear and you remain on the login page you account was deleted. It will happen often doing this. POF is now equipped with keyword sensors for cussing, copy/pastas, too many emails sent and of course a user flagging you for behavior. Someone got your account deleted.

Always have a copy/pasta word doc of your profile "about me" sections as well to re-up. Delete your cookies, download an IP hider or use a site to re-start a new account, POF has IP recognition.
    What ip hider do you use?

I am using one but it still wont let me create an account

Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Neto472_old View Post
    What ip hider do you use?

I am using one but it still wont let me create an account
    Try a different browser or use a VPN like hotspotshield
    Worked for me

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2 for 2 this weekend.

Just smashed one about a half hour ago. We get back to my place, start making out, shirts come off, she says "I don't have sex on the first date." We put shirts back on, and we smashed about 30 minutes after that. Then smashed again for good measure.
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brahs I said to myself I would only ask here for help if I really needed it and if the girl was worth it and I've found a legit 8.5-9/10 that is real and im ****ting myself like she is model material(checked fb and she has mutual friends I know) that I've managed to get the number of and nearly managed a meet up the other day but im worried i've phucked it up I'll post the convo here.

Pof convo:

me: Married and divorced copypasta
    her:I love this!!!
    me:Hahaha I try, I try...Whats your name and tell me a bit about yourself
    her:I'm (name), There's not a terrible lot to tell actually! I have a passion for food, education and fashion. When I finish my degree I will move to Canada because if you've ever been, I don't need to list why. I enjoy cold weather, fries, Game of Thrones and electronic music. What about you?
    me:I'm pretty glad I messaged you because I think we have a lot in common...I Just moved back to Perth from Toronto about 9 months ago and if you like fashion I know why you would be going there. Im loving the weather right now in Perth too and am waiting for episode 6 of game of thrones pretty anxiously haha. Love mixing drum and bass songs as well!
    her:Well this is just ridiculous!
    me:Hahaha Indeed it is! I was pretty surprised when reading what you had to say.
    her:So what are your plans for the rest of the weekend then? (OH MY LAWD SHE ASKED)
    me:Well not too much really, I had my night of rowdiness last night so I think I'll chill out for the rest, whats your number I'd like to have a chat to you!
    her:Ah shame, my weekend starts tonight! (her number) (I THINK I GOOFED HERE)
    me:I bet you're going to the (local watering hole) am I right? Haha I'll txt you instead of messaging on here, I'm more of a sunday sesh guy ya know.
    her:I have no idea how you knew that.

Change to texting:
    me:blahblahblah about how i knew where she was going (it was pretty obvious, she also lives near me)
    her: And here I thought you were either a stalker or a magician.
    me: haha im actually a wizard (u wot m8) but yeah im pretty good at putting 2 and 2 together.
    me:But yeah its pretty obvious we have alot in common, your busy tonight how about we meet up tomorrow night for some drinks
    her: I may not actually be that busy after all, I think ive just had a cancellation! Let me get back to you on that
    me: ok cool let me know
    her: Sorry i havent been shunned after all! perhaps another time x
    me: Not a problem like i said would u be keen tomorrow night?
    her: Not too sure about tomorrow i work all day and have a group thing monday. I will definitely try to fit you in some time

heres where I think I really phucked it and went too beta because shes hot.

me: Wow i have future plans too but i woulda snuck some time in for you :P but you better, you seem like a girl i would actually enjoy talking to instead of the airheads i met in real life.

Convo done, this was 2 days ago...heres where i need advice brahs (yes I know there isnt pics but I definitely do not want detectives ruining this one, if i am successful I will post them she looks like mila kunis if that helps...) Im thinking about texting her this today: Hey (her name) the fashionista! Keen for drinks some time this week at (location)Let me know when your free!

Definitely dont want to phuck this one up brahs, youve all been in that situation so cut me some slack for the wall of txt and lack of pics.

ps: Definitely not looking to smash and dash this one, she is gf material.
    Last edited by TheUn1t; 05-05-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Originally Posted by BlackStudmuffin View Post
    you black brah? lol naw props, I like booty hoes, they tend to be bonafide freaks and juiciest vag's
    nahh not black. chicks always play the im not easy game but by the 3rd drink their hands are on my crotch

this chick had a fat ass with cellulite. looking to pound again sometime tomorrow,says shes more comfortable around me lol

Originally Posted by Comat0se View Post
    Try a different browser or use a VPN like hotspotshield
    Worked for me
    Im using a VPN but still nada. Fuark

BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackStudmuffin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nahh not black. chicks always play the im not easy game but by the 3rd drink their hands are on my crotch

this chick had a fat ass with cellulite. looking to pound again sometime tomorrow,says shes more comfortable around me lol
    Lol This

Yeah brah, I have a rule if a chick doesn't put out by 2nd date I'm gone unless she's hot or got a phat ass like your girl. I learned my lesson last a couple years ago if a chick wants to bang they'll make it happen. No point of going on a bunch of dates especially when the next guy can smash right away

burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BlackStudmuffin View Post
    you brah's ever run into POF sloots at the bars?

I litterly came into post this . There is this chick that will not leave me alone. She found out I was at the same bar as her . I saw her but succesfully avoided her.

and I saw this HBB at the bar. I HAD to talk to her. Went well! I got her number and talking to her now.

I am currently prepping for a Bodybuilding show, follow my journey :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163848201

Closed Thread
Page 192 of 292 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast