Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)

JUGGERNAUT® IN THE MAKING - jessedeann

Hafa Adai! I'm Jesse! A 28 year-old female (29 by the time the 12 weeks are up), originally from Kansas (no Dorothy is not my cousin and my dog's name isn't Toto). I have been living on the beautiful island of Guam since 2006. Sports and fitness is a HUGE part of my life. I have been an athlete since ever since; playing volleyball, basketball, track, softball and was on a swim team throughout my sports career. Don't get me wrong, I was also a band geek (played tenor sax for 10 years) and was on the Quiz Bowl team and forensics back in high school. Needless to say, I did as much as I could do and continue to do so. My mom stayed at home to raise me and my five siblings and my dad is a teacher/coach. They were strict on me while growing up and it helped shape who I am today. I'm very disciplined in pretty much everything I do. I have been a restaurant manager since 2009. I also write for a sports website and model sometimes. My fitness goals are to be as fit as I can be and push myself to my breaking point. I truly want to test my mind, body and soul, break past all barriers and stop holding myself back. I entered the Juggernaut contest to help push me to my max.

My game plan is to workout 5-6 days a week. I'm starting the contest with HIIT. I enjoy circuits and 'non-stop' workouts. I like to get in, work hard, and get out. I will do HIIT for the first 4 weeks and then move towards supersets and active resting. My cardio of choice is the stairmaster. I want to build my legs for sure. I'm 5'10", 135 pounds and lean muscle. I like my lean body, but want to build more muscle! My diet is already consistent but the next 12 weeks I am cutting alcohol completely out of my system as well as any sodas or sugars. I do like to have a beer or soda every once in a while. I am SO ready for this challenge. It's more personal than anything. I hope to win but as long as I do my best then either way I'm a winner. I'm just going to go HARD and not look back!

Today, August 13th, 2012 marks my FIRST day in the Juggernaut contest. I hit the gym with a new energy and excitement, and totally love the Juggernaut Pink Lemonade and Fruit Punch!! Mondays are LEGS/Core, which I absolutely love. I have a knee injury that I'm nursing, so I can't squat with as much weight as I want, but it's better than nothing! I did 2 circuits of squats, leg press, straight leg dead lifts, lunges, and calf raises. I will move up to 3-4 circuits next week. Afterwards, I did my core training with stability ball, which is killer! I don't even know what all the moves are called and I like to ad-lib as I go, but basically I put my feet on a stability ball and get into a plank position, bring my knees to my chest then back to a plank and then do a push-up, 15-20 reps. Immediately move into a 'jack-knife', bringing my hands as close to my feet as possible (feet are on stability ball) and then back to a plank position, 10-15 reps. Then I do 4 sets of 25 different kinds of sit-ups. That is one circuit. I do that three times. Then I stretch and drink my Infinite Labs Whey Protein Shake with BCAA's!

It was a great way to start day 1 and can't wait for tomorrow! I wish everyone the best and hope they all reach their personal fitness goals!

Write soon!
    jessedeann

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jessedeann View Post
    Hafa Adai! I'm Jesse! A 28 year-old female (29 by the time the 12 weeks are up), originally from Kansas (no Dorothy is not my cousin and my dog's name isn't Toto). I have been living on the beautiful island of Guam since 2006. Sports and fitness is a HUGE part of my life. I have been an athlete since ever since; playing volleyball, basketball, track, softball and was on a swim team throughout my sports career. Don't get me wrong, I was also a band geek (played tenor sax for 10 years) and was on the Quiz Bowl team and forensics back in high school. Needless to say, I did as much as I could do and continue to do so. My mom stayed at home to raise me and my five siblings and my dad is a teacher/coach. They were strict on me while growing up and it helped shape who I am today. I'm very disciplined in pretty much everything I do. I have been a restaurant manager since 2009. I also write for a sports website and model sometimes. My fitness goals are to be as fit as I can be and push myself to my breaking point. I truly want to test my mind, body and soul, break past all barriers and stop holding myself back. I entered the Juggernaut contest to help push me to my max.

My game plan is to workout 5-6 days a week. I'm starting the contest with HIIT. I enjoy circuits and 'non-stop' workouts. I like to get in, work hard, and get out. I will do HIIT for the first 4 weeks and then move towards supersets and active resting. My cardio of choice is the stairmaster. I want to build my legs for sure. I'm 5'10", 135 pounds and lean muscle. I like my lean body, but want to build more muscle! My diet is already consistent but the next 12 weeks I am cutting alcohol completely out of my system as well as any sodas or sugars. I do like to have a beer or soda every once in a while. I am SO ready for this challenge. It's more personal than anything. I hope to win but as long as I do my best then either way I'm a winner. I'm just going to go HARD and not look back!

Today, August 13th, 2012 marks my FIRST day in the Juggernaut contest. I hit the gym with a new energy and excitement, and totally love the Juggernaut Pink Lemonade and Fruit Punch!! Mondays are LEGS/Core, which I absolutely love. I have a knee injury that I'm nursing, so I can't squat with as much weight as I want, but it's better than nothing! I did 2 circuits of squats, leg press, straight leg dead lifts, lunges, and calf raises. I will move up to 3-4 circuits next week. Afterwards, I did my core training with stability ball, which is killer! I don't even know what all the moves are called and I like to ad-lib as I go, but basically I put my feet on a stability ball and get into a plank position, bring my knees to my chest then back to a plank and then do a push-up, 15-20 reps. Immediately move into a 'jack-knife', bringing my hands as close to my feet as possible (feet are on stability ball) and then back to a plank position, 10-15 reps. Then I do 4 sets of 25 different kinds of sit-ups. That is one circuit. I do that three times. Then I stretch and drink my Infinite Labs Whey Protein Shake with BCAA's!

It was a great way to start day 1 and can't wait for tomorrow! I wish everyone the best and hope they all reach their personal fitness goals!

Write soon!
    jessedeann
    Welcome to the challenge.

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you! I'm very excited!

Write soon!
    jessedeann
    Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    Welcome to the challenge.

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you will do well tons of people here to help keep you on track and to stay motivated.

Thanks again! Are you also in the contest? If so, then good luck! Either way, I hope you reach all your fitness goals!

Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    you will do well tons of people here to help keep you on track and to stay motivated.

When I am ready to log day 2, do I just add to the bottom of this thread or do I start a whole new one? Also, how do I add pictures?! Thanks for any help.

Thanks again! Are you also in the contest? If so, then good luck! Either way, I hope you reach all your fitness goals!
    Yes I am down until the end coming soon. And Thanks

Day 1 Pics

Here are my day 1 pictures!
    Attached Images

Are they viewable? Haha! I hope I'm doing it right! Trial and error!

Here are my day 1 pictures!

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are they viewable? Haha! I hope I'm doing it right! Trial and error!
    Yes mam. You are at a great starting point!

Thanks so much! I appreciate the support! I'm going to need it!

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    Yes mam. You are at a great starting point!

tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome! You have some great goals and organized plan! You will find the support here to succeed!

Thank you so much for the support! =)

Day 2 begins NOW! =) Back and abs here I come! I hope everyone has a FANTABULOUS day today! Get out there and do your best!

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting" - The Alchemist

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!

Glad you like both flavors. Special treat: mix equal amounts of each!

Keep this log and post all you stuff in here. You've already posted a lot, so you are off to a great start. You should visit other Juggernaut logs.

Good luck!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge! Cant wait to see the muscule you will gain in 12 weeks!

Write soon!
    jessedeann
    "Wake up with Dedication, go to bed with satisfaction." Gotta make every day count!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut challenge. Glad you joined us!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 2 begins NOW! =) Back and abs here I come! I hope everyone has a FANTABULOUS day today! Get out there and do your best!

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting" - The Alchemist
    welcome! You are off to a good start!
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to challenge! I got a friend in Guam. Lots of great motivation in the logs! Give it your all!
    Fight the goog fight! Never yield!
    Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it today!
    Give it Hell!

velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velezsm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GOOD LUCK JESS!! I literally joined about.... 4 hours ago lol. So I guess we will be doing this challenge together! I saw you pictures, and you are so lean and beautiful, keep up the amazing work you have done!
    Sylvia

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Write soon!
    jessedeann
    Welcome to the challenge. That's a great plan of attack and also a nice start on your Juggernaut Journey. Good luck!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Ohhhh, yeah I'll try a mix of both flavors! Perfect! Yeah, I've been writing on other logs but there are so many, it's hard to keep track of everyone! I was on the computer until 4am writing to people! haha! I love motivating others because in return, it motivates me! How are you doing on your fitness goals?!

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post

Glad you like both flavors. Special treat: mix equal amounts of each!

Keep this log and post all you stuff in here. You've already posted a lot, so you are off to a great start. You should visit other Juggernaut logs.

Good luck!

Thank you Brigette! How is the challenge going for you?

Originally Posted by brigetteminer View Post
    Welcome to the challenge! Cant wait to see the muscule you will gain in 12 weeks!

Thank you Rumblebird!! Where did you get the name from?

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Welcome to the Juggernaut challenge. Glad you joined us!!!

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words! Tell me something about North Carolina, I've never been there!

Originally Posted by clifsgoals View Post
    welcome! You are off to a good start!

Good ole Iowa, huh? Fellow Mid West friend! haha! So, who's your friend on Guam, I probably know him/her! haha! Guam is so small, but bigger than where I'm originally from. There are about 160,000 people here and my hometown in Kansas has about 800 and no stop light!

Originally Posted by hugefreak View Post
    Welcome to challenge! I got a friend in Guam. Lots of great motivation in the logs! Give it your all!

Thank you and good luck to you as well! Let's do this together! We can be viral partners! It's always better when you have someone pushing you to do your best! Get it girl!

Originally Posted by velezsm View Post
    GOOD LUCK JESS!! I literally joined about.... 4 hours ago lol. So I guess we will be doing this challenge together! I saw you pictures, and you are so lean and beautiful, keep up the amazing work you have done!
    Sylvia

Thank you! I'm definitely ready! =) Keep up the great work!

Originally Posted by Credz View Post

Thank you! I'm excited to see how I'll look in 83 days! Are you obtaining your fitness goals?

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Welcome to the challenge. That's a great plan of attack and also a nice start on your Juggernaut Journey. Good luck!