Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
Results 1,081 to 1,087 of 1087
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄ Buy Infinite Labs Final Cutz/Get a Bonus Item!✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Buy 1 Get Free Bonus Item! For a limited time, buy 1 Infinite Labs FINAL CUTZ, 100 Capsules & get 1 Infinite Labs FINAL CUTZ, 24 Capsules FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/final-cutz.html

Infinite Labs: FINAL CUTZ
    Fat Incinerator!*

Promotes Healthy Body Composition For That "Cut" Look!*

FINAL CUTZ® MAY HELP TO:

ADVANCED THERMOGENIC FORMULA*
    Oxidizes excess body fat to support that “cut” look*
    helps burn lipids for energy while sparing muscle*
    promote intense focus and clarity during training*
    support a healthy appetite level*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/final-cutz.html

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, Jesse! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and thank you for posting on my thread! Your kind words and encouragement meant a lot to me. I wonder if you had any advice you could offer me about how to effectively post on each juggernaut log consistently. I, too, have a demanding job in a restaurant bar as a full-time Bartender. I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (usually till 3am). I notice via your log that you had a similar type of situation during your challenge. Any advice would be super appreciated! BTW You look AWESOME! Keep up the good work! And from one juggernaut to another, keep motivating and inspiring others...it has a way of coming back to you!!! Best Wishes, Michelle
    ==================================================================================

Michelle Forrest a.k.a. Bombshell 7
    I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159392961

Favorite Quotes:
    "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!"
    "Plan the work, work the plan"
    "Get up, Rocky.....Mickey loves you!"

SHOW SOME JUGGERNAUT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!
    Check on my progress and leave a comment on my thread. I'll do the same for you! Good Luck, Juggz!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT *****************

TIP OF THE DAY!!!
    ~ THE IMPORTANCE OF BREATHING CORRECTLY ~
    Learning to breathe during exercise has benefits such as preventing dizziness during activity, improving athletic performance, and increasing fat burning. Proper breathing during exercises where you exert yourself - such as lifting, pushing, or pulling is imperative. To put it simply: always exhale on exertion. For example, when you are pushing a bench press off your chest, you exhale on the push and inhale as you bring it slowly to your chest. When you are doing a pullup, you exhale on the pulling up motion and inhale on the way down. Breathing during exertion is important in preventing internal injury such as hernia, blood vessel strain, and high blood pressure.* Oxygen + Water = Fat burn. Basically, the body needs water and increased oxygen to burn fat as an energy source. The water intake should be anywhere from a half gallon for women and up to one gallon a day for men, and the increased oxygen consumption will assist with the other part of the equation.......train right, eat right, breathe right...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HI Michelle!! It really is my pleasure to follow your journey! I remember how good it made me feel when people would stop by my log and show encouragement! It goes a long way! Honestly, it is hard to post on everyone's log consistently. I'm not even doing the challenge and I'm having a hard time keeping up, but it seems there are a lot of people in the challenge this time, which is great!! When I did the challenge, I did try to touch base with everyone but just focusing on like 10-15 peoples' logs will suffice as well. You can't really get to know all the people especially when it's 30+ people. So stick with the people who really inspire and motivate you and check in with them daily! That's what I did

Yes, working in the restaurant is crazyyyy…. I work around 50-55 hours a week as the Assistant General Manager. However… I recently resigned and the 28th is my last day! It's bittersweet for me because I do love the job, but ready to do other things

All I have to say is to be extremely consistent with your log, rate the products, and engage with the others in the contest… and just kick ass! haha! You got this!!

Originally Posted by Bombshell7 View Post
    Hi, Jesse! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and thank you for posting on my thread! Your kind words and encouragement meant a lot to me. I wonder if you had any advice you could offer me about how to effectively post on each juggernaut log consistently. I, too, have a demanding job in a restaurant bar as a full-time Bartender. I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (usually till 3am). I notice via your log that you had a similar type of situation during your challenge. Any advice would be super appreciated! BTW You look AWESOME! Keep up the good work! And from one juggernaut to another, keep motivating and inspiring others...it has a way of coming back to you!!! Best Wishes, Michelle

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jessedeann View Post
    HI Michelle!! It really is my pleasure to follow your journey! I remember how good it made me feel when people would stop by my log and show encouragement! It goes a long way! Honestly, it is hard to post on everyone's log consistently. I'm not even doing the challenge and I'm having a hard time keeping up, but it seems there are a lot of people in the challenge this time, which is great!! When I did the challenge, I did try to touch base with everyone but just focusing on like 10-15 peoples' logs will suffice as well. You can't really get to know all the people especially when it's 30+ people. So stick with the people who really inspire and motivate you and check in with them daily! That's what I did

Yes, working in the restaurant is crazyyyy…. I work around 50-55 hours a week as the Assistant General Manager. However… I recently resigned and the 28th is my last day! It's bittersweet for me because I do love the job, but ready to do other things

All I have to say is to be extremely consistent with your log, rate the products, and engage with the others in the contest… and just kick ass! haha! You got this!!
    Hey, Jesse! Thanks so much for getting back to me. I genuinely appreciate your kindness and words of wisdom. I also wish you lots of luck with your new endeavors!! I can tell that you are really a GREAT person. Thanks for taking time out for me! Keep up the great work in the fitness biz! You're truly an INSPIRATION!! Best of Luck to you in your new pursuits! I know you will be SUCCESSFUL in whatever you do! Michelle
    ==================================================================================

Michelle Forrest a.k.a. Bombshell 7
    I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159392961

Favorite Quotes:
    "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!"
    "Plan the work, work the plan"
    "Get up, Rocky.....Mickey loves you!"

SHOW SOME JUGGERNAUT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!
    Check on my progress and leave a comment on my thread. I'll do the same for you! Good Luck, Juggz!

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Michelle I do appreciate that SO much I'm so nervous but excited to start a new chapter of my life! Ahhhhhh!!! It will definitely be interesting because I have no idea what I will be doing. It's my pleasure to help in any way that I can! It makes me so happy and motivated to help others, even if it's only one person I have inspired so really, thank you

Originally Posted by Bombshell7 View Post
    Hey, Jesse! Thanks so much for getting back to me. I genuinely appreciate your kindness and words of wisdom. I also wish you lots of luck with your new endeavors!! I can tell that you are really a GREAT person. Thanks for taking time out for me! Keep up the great work in the fitness biz! You're truly an INSPIRATION!! Best of Luck to you in your new pursuits! I know you will be SUCCESSFUL in whatever you do! Michelle

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ŹŹŹŹŹŹŹ $5 Off Infinite Labs Cyclo-REM--Get an Awesome Night's Sleep! ŹŹŹŹŹŹŹ

Order & Save $5! Order and automatically receive a $5 discount at checkout on Infinite Labs Cyclo Rem, 90 Servings!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...cyclo-rem.html

CYCLO REM HELPS TO:

Increase sense of well being and energy*
    IMPROVE performance and ENHANCED cognitive function*
    Support normal cortisol levels (stress hormone)*
    Promote muscular strength and endurance*
    Increase metabolism*

I love this stuff! I have always had a hard time unwinding, but after trying Cyclo-REM I always get an awesome deep sleep, even if I only get 5 hours.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...cyclo-rem.html

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031