Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1087
    jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My calves are still sore! WTF did I do?!?! haha
    Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    Haha I know this program is going to change you big time. I am good.lol

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Week 3

Today was chest!

Bench 5x5, 80lbs

triset, 6 times
    Incline DB Press - 30lb
    DB Flyes - 20lb
    Pushups - 20

4 minutes of clean/press - 60lb

Freaking amazing workout as always. I need to give myself more time so I can do some type of cardio. My calves are still sore/hurting from Legs... I know I probably need more food, rest, and Glutamine MTX... It hurts to walk! haha! No bueno! I drank quite a bit of water today, but not a full gallon like I would have liked. I ordered some supps today: IL Agmatine, IL CarnoCre, and Super Cissus... for now.... next up is IL Infinte Force, IL BCAA powder and IL Glutamine MTX next week.

write soon,
    jessedeann

"If not now, when?" - Incubus

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jessedeann View Post
    My calves are still sore! WTF did I do?!?! haha
    Train like a beastette.

End of Week 3

So, here I am... end of Week 3. I feel great although I do feel slight soreness everyday. I need to MAKE more time for longer workouts so I can squeeze in some cardio. I was rushing all week and did not allot myself time except for my workout and no cardio. UGH! I feel ashamed that I didn't do cardio, even if it's 15-20 minutes. So, my goal for week 4 is to make sure I do some form of cardio! No excuses, I must get up earlier! haha! I love sleep way to much.

I PR'd on deadlifts, 165lb and that felt great! It wasn't the prettiest, so I need to stay at this weight and get comfortable. I had the same problem with 155lb, but I conquered that! On to the next!

Diet was decent this week... I did feel a weird urge to cheat more often than usual, perhaps that's my body telling me I need to eat more!! Sometimes I get nauseous after working out and after I force my protein shake down, it is hard for me to eat :-/ Getting there!

write soon,
    jessedeann

JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^ Great work Jess. I know how it is to not have enough time in the day to get things done! But you are doing an incredible job, keep it up!
    Follow me on Instagram at ladsonj

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's on! Friends before, now competitors! Watch the competition between fellow I Am Juggernaut winners Jan Dy (lilmzchief) and Betsy Lane (elizalane5)as they prepare for the 2013 Arnold!

Follow in IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo's thread and see the advice he gives....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Thanks Jess! I enjoy reading about your fitness gains on FB! Keep working hard!
    Originally Posted by JessTheBody View Post
    ^ Great work Jess. I know how it is to not have enough time in the day to get things done! But you are doing an incredible job, keep it up!

Week 4 Completion

I loved the program that John Cintron did for me. I saw gains and increased in weight in all my compound lifts! Thanks John! I've been feeling down lately, I hate those days... I am so motivated for the Arnold and also personal growth, but I found myself not pushing to get up in time for the gym... ugh! So frustrated with myself. I did have a kick ass workout today though. Being that I missed a couple days, I ended up doing Shoulders/Legs today. It was amazing. I had on my hoodie and music blasting, soooo focused. Did 135lb on squat, but I'd like to have a spotter so I can go even deeper. PR'd on DB Press at 35lbs =) I'm making gains and that is so rewarding in itself. My abs are there, but not as defined as I'd like. You are your own worst critic, right? After weights, I did 20 HIIT on treadmill. Drenched in sweat afterwards, felt complete.

Monday is the start of a new week... I'll be doing the same program and really working on proper form, increasing in weight and muscle growth. I'm at 85lb on bench right now and my goal is 100. I want to comfortably do 165lb on deadlifts before moving up and same goes with the 135lb on squat.

Enjoy your weekend!

write soon,
    jessedeann

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    =============Infinite Labs BCAA's On The Go!===================

Life is busy! With so many demands it can be tough to get the nutritional support needed to keep those hard-earned gains from the gym. That is where Infinite Labs BCAA capsules can help!

Rated 9.8 in the bb.com store!

CONVERT YOUR STRENGTH INTO INFINITE POWER!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...bcaa-caps.html

BCAAs are the essential aminos: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. The combination of these amino acids makes up approximately one third of skeletal muscle tissue in the body. As the building blocks of protein, they play a major role in the process of protein synthesis. As food goes through the digestion process, the protein that the food contains is broken down into individual and short chains of amino acids; they are then minute enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream.

After a training session, the body is in a catabolic state – breaking down of muscle tissue – with a deficit in protein synthesis. This is due to the MAPK signaling pathway that is activated post exercise, which is the body’s own way of signaling muscle growth. The purpose of this pathway is to increase protein synthesis, however it is not as effective as when combined with the BCAA signaling cascade. These two pathways act independently from one another, so when adequate amounts of BCAAs are consumed after a workout, the body enters a greater state of hypertrophy with a positive amount of protein synthesis.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...bcaa-caps.html

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I loved the program that John Cintron did for me. I saw gains and increased in weight in all my compound lifts! Thanks John! I've been feeling down lately, I hate those days... I am so motivated for the Arnold and also personal growth, but I found myself not pushing to get up in time for the gym... ugh! So frustrated with myself. I did have a kick ass workout today though. Being that I missed a couple days, I ended up doing Shoulders/Legs today. It was amazing. I had on my hoodie and music blasting, soooo focused. Did 135lb on squat, but I'd like to have a spotter so I can go even deeper. PR'd on DB Press at 35lbs =) I'm making gains and that is so rewarding in itself. My abs are there, but not as defined as I'd like. You are your own worst critic, right? After weights, I did 20 HIIT on treadmill. Drenched in sweat afterwards, felt complete.

Monday is the start of a new week... I'll be doing the same program and really working on proper form, increasing in weight and muscle growth. I'm at 85lb on bench right now and my goal is 100. I want to comfortably do 165lb on deadlifts before moving up and same goes with the 135lb on squat.

Enjoy your weekend!

write soon,
    jessedeann

Thanks Jessie but by your recent bicep and shoulder shot I can see the routine is working. I think we are going to call this program 3D training as it looks like its doing you good. I am doing my own version with my own sick little twist in for myself. So we will see how it works on me as I am only using lifeline usa products to train with.

Thank you! I'm being hard on myself as usual. I just know I can be better! Thank you for pushing me! I have now hit 90lb on Bench! Whoo Hoo! I also did sprints for 30 minutes afterwards yesterday... felt like a beast!

Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    Thanks Jessie but by your recent bicep and shoulder shot I can see the routine is working. I think we are going to call this program 3D training as it looks like its doing you good. I am doing my own version with my own sick little twist in for myself. So we will see how it works on me as I am only using lifeline usa products to train with.

Thank you! I'm being hard on myself as usual. I just know I can be better! Thank you for pushing me! I have now hit 90lb on Bench! Whoo Hoo! I also did sprints for 30 minutes afterwards yesterday... felt like a beast!
    Nice I also did my vetsion of 3D extreme and pushed myself to nausea. I did 10 minutes of punishment reps of powerwheel pike up to pishups. All I can day is this routine swells you. You get strength power and conditioning all in one.

Yesssss

10,10,8,6 (reps)
    Leg press into calf press
    180, 180, 270, 300
    Squats
    95, 95, 115, 135 (then just bar x20 for form)
    Deadlifts
    135, 135, 145, 165 (then just bar x20 for form)

I can barely walk. Literally. Haha. Feels oh so good!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ Infinite Labs: Whey Delite Low Carb Protein! ❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 1 Infinite Labs Whey Delite, 2 Lbs. in the flavor of your choice & get 1 Infinite Labs Dagger Shaker Cup, 28 Oz. FREE! Hurry while supplies last!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ey-delite.html

Get a 11.1 ounce sample for just $13.93!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Workout Log:

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Love your profile pic with Kris Gethin. Been thinkin about ya lately my KS homey. Hope things are getting figured out.
    advertising not permitted

Thanks Kenny! Ughhhh, I just feel like I've been in a rut lately. Hoping to get out of it sooner than later.

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Love your profile pic with Kris Gethin. Been thinkin about ya lately my KS homey. Hope things are getting figured out.

❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹ Infinite Labs Fantastic 4! ❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹❹

How do you begin Your workout?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ernaut-hp.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...-pre-fight.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...bs/dagger.html

Workout Log:

millar1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you! I'm very excited!
    Go girl, you got this.
    Christopher Daniel Millar
    CFO, Acro Ventures, inc.
    Sedona, Arizona

Subscribe to Brotein Club to receive 100% WHEY PROTEIN delivered to your door every month!
    Subscriptions start at JUST $20 dollars for 2lbs and $30 for 5lbs PER MONTH!

Stop spending your hard earned money on over-priced protein.
    SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE.

====> WWW.BROTEINCLUB.COM <====

GET BIG. SAVE BIG.

CrossFit Gains

I started doing CrossFit in August and have been consistently going 3-4 times a week. There was a couple weeks I didn't work out because of being off-island. Since August, I have seen an increase of overall muscle and strength. I love the high intensity workouts! It pushes me every single time I go! There's just so much for me to want to improve on; never a dull moment and the CF family is so supportive.

I finally benched 100lbs!!!! That was one of the most exciting accomplishments I've had in a few months; very rewarding feeling!!! Now time to set new goals... 110lb?!?! ;-). My form on squats is SO much better and I have full ROM and NO knee pain anymore so that's just amazing.

I've had fluid in my knee for a week now. No bueno. I don't remember something specially happening to tweak it. I'm assuming just overdid it on a workout. I'm hoping that's all it is. If it doesn't get better soon then off to the dr I shall go. Please send me posivite vibes.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have fun on your trip to the main land. If I was gonna be in Kansas, I'd say let's get a Crossfit workout together in. Someday, maybe!
    advertising not permitted

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've had fluid in my knee for a week now. No bueno. I don't remember something specially happening to tweak it. I'm assuming just overdid it on a workout. I'm hoping that's all it is. If it doesn't get better soon then off to the dr I shall go. Please send me posivite vibes.
    Hopefully you've been icing it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

KRedger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Jesse!!!

HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJackman007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

Kenny that would have been fun!!!

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Have fun on your trip to the main land. If I was gonna be in Kansas, I'd say let's get a Crossfit workout together in. Someday, maybe!

Yes Keith, icing and resting it. Feeling lethargic though

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Hopefully you've been icing it.

Hi!!! I'm excited for a new year for you!
    Originally Posted by KRedger View Post
    Hi Jesse!!!

2014 IAJ Challenge

For anyone participating in the 2014 IAJ Challenge, I will be following along and even posting my workouts, supplements, etc here on my blog! Don't hesitate to ask me any questions! Being one of the overall winners for the IAJ Challenge for the 2013 Arnold, I know what it takes and it's not easy! I'm here for support! Good luck to all the contestants!!! You can see and follow my ******** athlete page at www.********.com/jessedeannsantos
    And my IG is @jessedeann

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know that face, cant wait to follow your blog as well. Miss ya girl!!!
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

Thank you fellow athlete! I need all the help I can get. Hehe

Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    I know that face, cant wait to follow your blog as well. Miss ya girl!!!