Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats on a very strong finish. Looking forward to the final write up
    Originally Posted by jessedeann View Post
    I feel so accomplished! I'm very happy right now. I did the unthinkable! I made it 84 days and did it like a true Juggernaut! I will post up my "final log" with reviews on products, etc, a little later! But, I celebrated by buying pizza! Just like I said in the beginning, haha! It took me 10 minutes to eat one slice and I only ended up eating one more.... I really didn't crave it once I had it, crazy huh? As far as alcohol, I don't know when I will drink. My mind is clear and body is clean and I'm liking it like that! I might have a beer or shot to celebrate but at this point, I'm not sure. It's been an awesome ride and it's only just begun.

JUGGERNAUT HP - I had a really great final day workout! I pushed hard and finished strong!
    Taste - 9
    Pump - 10
    Energy - 10
    Focus - 10
    Strength - 10

SUPPLEMENTS
    1 Scoop Glutamine with cranberry juice - morning
    1 Scoop JHP Crimson Punch - PWO
    46g Carnivor with 1 scoop BCAA's, 2 scoops Glutamine, 5g Creatine - post workout
    3/4 Gallon of water with Xtend BCAA's- throughout the day
    2 Multi-Vitamins
    3 Fish Oil
    3 Joint Support
    3 Vitamin D&K chews
    500mg Vitamin C
    50g Casein - before bed

FOOD
    1. 1 small container of greek yogurt and 10 almonds
    2. handful of tortilla chips
    3. 2 slices of pepperoni pizza

WORKOUT: DTP Day 21, Shoulders/Traps Supersets
    Smith Machine behind the neck press - 25x40, 30x30, 45x20, 55x15, 65x9 (ahhhh, couldn't get the last rep!)
    Upright barbell row - 30x40, 30x30, 40x20, 40x15, 50x10

Arnold Press - 20x10, 20x15, 20x20, 15x30, 15x40
    Dumbbell Row (lats) - 20x10, 20x15, 20x20, 15x30, 15x40 (threw these in just for some more lat action)
    Dumbbell Shrugs - 70x10, 65x15, 60x20, 50x30, 40x40

Hanging Abs - 5 sets to failure

Write Soon!
    jessedeann

"It may not mean nothing to y'all, but understand nothing was done for me and I don't plan on stopping at all. I want this sh*t forever mine" - Drake

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel so accomplished! I'm very happy right now. I did the unthinkable! I made it 84 days and did it like a true Juggernaut! I will post up my "final log" with reviews on products, etc, a little later! But, I celebrated by buying pizza! Just like I said in the beginning, haha! It took me 10 minutes to eat one slice and I only ended up eating one more.... I really didn't crave it once I had it, crazy huh? As far as alcohol, I don't know when I will drink. My mind is clear and body is clean and I'm liking it like that! I might have a beer or shot to celebrate but at this point, I'm not sure. It's been an awesome ride and it's only just begun.

JUGGERNAUT HP - I had a really great final day workout! I pushed hard and finished strong!
    Taste - 9
    Pump - 10
    Energy - 10
    Focus - 10
    Strength - 10

SUPPLEMENTS
    1 Scoop Glutamine with cranberry juice - morning
    1 Scoop JHP Crimson Punch - PWO
    46g Carnivor with 1 scoop BCAA's, 2 scoops Glutamine, 5g Creatine - post workout
    3/4 Gallon of water with Xtend BCAA's- throughout the day
    2 Multi-Vitamins
    3 Fish Oil
    3 Joint Support
    3 Vitamin D&K chews
    500mg Vitamin C
    50g Casein - before bed

FOOD
    1. 1 small container of greek yogurt and 10 almonds
    2. handful of tortilla chips
    3. 2 slices of pepperoni pizza

WORKOUT: DTP Day 21, Shoulders/Traps Supersets
    Smith Machine behind the neck press - 25x40, 30x30, 45x20, 55x15, 65x9 (ahhhh, couldn't get the last rep!)
    Upright barbell row - 30x40, 30x30, 40x20, 40x15, 50x10

Arnold Press - 20x10, 20x15, 20x20, 15x30, 15x40
    Dumbbell Row (lats) - 20x10, 20x15, 20x20, 15x30, 15x40 (threw these in just for some more lat action)
    Dumbbell Shrugs - 70x10, 65x15, 60x20, 50x30, 40x40

Hanging Abs - 5 sets to failure

Write Soon!
    jessedeann

"It may not mean nothing to y'all, but understand nothing was done for me and I don't plan on stopping at all. I want this sh*t forever mine" - Drake
    Congrats Juggernaut warrior, you did it you survived. I know that you must be on cloud nine right now and very happy. And you should it is a major deal to stick it out 84 day with all the training and eating and logging and work and life. I could go on and on but i wont, just know that you are now a legit Juggernuat and no one can take that away from you. I am curious as to what is you journey gonna be now but I am sure that you will express that in your essay. Good Job J!!!!
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congratulations! I never had a doubt that you would finish and do so well! I think, with your write up and everything, the odds are good that you will come out on top! Nice job!
    It's on you! Always has been!

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I truly appreciate all of the kind words and support from each and every one of you! I plan to do my write-up on Sunday. I need to be completely clear headed when I write and that's my only day off this week. We have an off-island guest visiting and I have meetings out the Ying-Yang. My photoshoot for my final pics is also on Sunday and I look forward to sharing all of it with my Juggernaut Familia! Thank YOU ALL! On a side note... I did legs yesterday and PR'd on Leg Press... 320lbs baby! Get some!

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I truly appreciate all of the kind words and support from each and every one of you! I plan to do my write-up on Sunday. I need to be completely clear headed when I write and that's my only day off this week. We have an off-island guest visiting and I have meetings out the Ying-Yang. My photoshoot for my final pics is also on Sunday and I look forward to sharing all of it with my Juggernaut Familia! Thank YOU ALL! On a side note... I did legs yesterday and PR'd on Leg Press... 320lbs baby! Get some!
    Look forward to reading your essay and seeing your photos. It has been great following your journey this past 12 weeks.
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Outstanding! You are a bad girl, my friend!
    It's on you! Always has been!

tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Way to go Juggernaut! Can't wait to see your photo shoot pics!!

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great work even better that your knees are holding up. I played around the other night doing pistels while holding my nephew he is to big lol I think he is like 30 pounds and I went down and got one rep but he is to heavy to play reps with yet.He was laughing the whole time.

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NICEEEEE PR!!! Get it girl!!!

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Final pictures i

Here are a few of my "AFTER" shots. I went from 14.5%BF to 11%.

Attached Images

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You went pro with the photo shoot.Cool

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Awesome Jesse! Great Pics!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there Jess,

Just stopping buy it has been A while and I come in here and Bam! There you are looking like a serious fitness competitor, I love it. The photo's are great you did a fantastic job for the entire span of your journey and the photos are the icing on the cake. Fantastic Job Juggernaut!!!

Zack.
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

I pulled a few strings
    Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    You went pro with the photo shoot.Cool

Thanks John!!
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Awesome Jesse! Great Pics!

Aw, thanks so much!!
    Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    Hey there Jess,

Just stopping buy it has been A while and I come in here and Bam! There you are looking like a serious fitness competitor, I love it. The photo's are great you did a fantastic job for the entire span of your journey and the photos are the icing on the cake. Fantastic Job Juggernaut!!!

Zack.

I pulled a few strings
    maybe one day I will have one of me.

tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkw71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Outstanding! Gorgeous pics! So happy and proud of you!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ever wonder what a certain ingredient in your supplements do? Here is a comprehensive list to answer all your questions:

http://www.infinitelabs.com/archive_ingredients.php
    Workout Log:

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gorgeous!

After finishing the 4 week DTP, I started circuit training again and I am SO SORE! I increased my Glutamine MTX and BCAA intake, and my body is killing me! Lots of stretching as usual, but I'm sure the soreness will subside soon... hopefully! =) How is everyone's training going?

haha! I'm sure you have strings and don't even realize it!
    maybe one day I will have one of me.

Thank you!
    Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    gorgeous!

Thank you so much =)
    Originally Posted by tkw71 View Post
    Outstanding! Gorgeous pics! So happy and proud of you!

haha! I'm sure you have strings and don't even realize it!
    I have no strings. I have tons of bills hopefully I get reimbursed this coming year. Not easy starting a company on your own and dealing with separation at the same time.

This is true, I definitely commend you for all of your hard work! I just happened to have a friend who is a photographer and another friend who works at a gym. All your hard work will pay off =)

I have no strings. I have tons of bills hopefully I get reimbursed this coming year. Not easy starting a company on your own and dealing with separation at the same time.

What are your plans now that you have finished the contest Jesse?
    Workout Log:

This is true, I definitely commend you for all of your hard work! I just happened to have a friend who is a photographer and another friend who works at a gym. All your hard work will pay off =)
    Thanks it owuld be nice to breathe a little I swear i feel sometimes like I am being chocked.

BEFORE and AFTER PICTURES

So, like I mentioned on ********, I totally forgot to take the picture with the newspaper for my Day 84 Any advice? Should I just take one with the newspaper now even though I finished Nov 5? Anyway, here are the before and after pictures! Feedback is ALWAYS welcome!

jessedeann

Final Essay coming tomorrow...

Attached Images

To Keep rockin' it Juggernaut style! I'll be sure to include that in my essay! I'm writing it up in a few hours... 2am over here now.

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    What are your plans now that you have finished the contest Jesse?