Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sati is lucky to have you to help her out! You have made a drastic improvement with your meals! Way to put in the effort. Greek yogurt is the best!!! I think you will notice a big difference with your ability to gain lean muscle with all the healthy meals you are eating. Good job with the bench! Keep it up girly
    Originally Posted by jessedeann View Post
    I trained Sati again today and it was nice. She really enjoyed our time, as did I. I told her to call me anytime she needs anything, so I hope she continues on her path to better health/fitness! She was only able to do 2 rounds and had to leave, but then I completed my other 2 rounds alone, which was fine. The first two rounds on bench, we used the upright machine cuz I wanted to go heavy and didn't have a spotter. So, I actually PR'd with 90lbs, but since it was on a machine, I don't really count it, but it was nice to feel the weight! I'll be ready for that bench soon enough, hehe! My diet is getting better, so that's nice and I am able to eat more without forcing it down.

JUGGERNAUT HP
    Taste - 9
    Pump - 10
    Energy - 10
    Focus - 10
    Strength - 10

SUPPLEMENTS
    2 Scoops JHP Crimson Punch and 5g Creatine
    50g IL Whey Protein Chocolate with 1 scoop BCAA's, 1 scoop Glutamine, 5g Creatine - post workout
    Gallon of water with Xtend BCAA's - throughout the day
    2 Multi-Vitamins
    3 Fish Oil
    3 Joint Support
    500mg Vitamin C

FOOD
    1. 10 Almonds, 1/2c greek yogurt, 1/2 spinach leaves, 1 banana
    2. 20 Almonds
    3. 6" Turkey Sub with veggies and mustard
    4. Kadon Pika (local dish) - basically chicken (boiled with soy sauce, onions) and rice
    5. Kadon Pika (couple hours later I ate more, hehe) so yummy

WORKOUT: CHEST/CALVES CIRCUIT, 4 Rounds
    Bench - 90x7(PR), 70x12, 65x15, 55x20
    Incline Dumbbell Bench - 25x8, 25x12, 20x15, 10x20
    Dumbbell Flyes - 15x8, 15x12, 10x15, 10x20
    Pushups - 30, 30, 40, 40
    Clean/Press - 50x8, 50x12, 40x15, 40x20
    Standing Calf Raise - 110x8, 80x12, 70x15, 60x20
    Seated Calf Raise - 100x8, 100x12, 90x15, 65x20

Overall, a great workout with a nice stretch afterwards, as usual. I hope everyone is having a fantabulous week! On a side note, I am SO happy to have finally discovered Greek Yogurt!

Write Soon!
    jessedeann

"If not now, when?"

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, you're a freaking CHAMPION! You have come so far in every aspect of your life... a true Juggernaut!! =) You are definitely motivating me!
    Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    I thik I had it my entire life it was not caught. It got worse as I got older. The operation was to drill a whole in my skull and add titanuim with the wiring by passing the damage so that the vibrations would go to my brain so I could hear again. How much I could hear again was not certain. I was unable to workout for several months and the more I tried to stay in shape the worse i got. In the year that has passed I got into shape got certiefied as a trainer, won the amf 4 week transformation. opened up my website and company and entered the juggernaut challenge. Now I am working on selling my first program.

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am vaguely tracking my macros. My goal for the last 3 weeks is to be more consise with the macros. I just need to sit down and do all the math, which might take a while! haha! I really appreciate all of your help and encouragement =)
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    I've seen your food log is improving! Are you tracking macros? Just wondering.

I LOVE my crock pot! It's the best invention EVER!!! And feel free to use the recipe and let me know how you like it! Lots of seasoning makes it ohhhh so good! And yeah, for the DTP, I'm going to make my goal at 2K Calories. I'll let you know how it goes!
    Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    I find that my Crock pot has been a life savor for me, Cause I never seem to have enough time to make the meals that I need. But with the crock pot I just set it and forget it. That roast sounds good, I will have to barrow the recipe from ya Oh yea enjoy the Keurig it is fantastic. I cant comment on the 2600 cal, since I don't even eat that much but it seems like a lot for someone your size but what do I know I am just a Juggernaut. Stay Strong!

Zack

Thanks for the encouragement!!! =)
    Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Very nice work, Jesse! You are awesome!

I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to make the hash browns yet but tomorrow is my goal! I didn't realize how busy I would be while on vacation! haha!
    Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    Your workouts are nice and strong, well done! That's great news about your nutrition (excited to hear how you like the hash browns) and interested in hearing about the new diet! Keep on doing what you're doing, you are doing it oh so well!

Thank you for the advice! I am totally looking forward to starting DTP! My goal will be 1800-2000 Calories and see where that goes. I'll let you know how it goes!!! yay ya to DTP!!!!
    Originally Posted by sohei View Post
    Ahhh...Another glutton for punishment. DTP will hopefully be as much fun for you as it is for me. Torturous, masochistic fun. LOL. As far as calories, you probably don't need to go as high as 2600, just keep the macros in the same proportions, esp if you aren't trying to add a lot of size. Don't think you have to worry about putting on more than 5lbs with those 4 weeks anyway, it's almost a cardio session during the gym days! I haven't sweated that much during a workout since the A/C went out the day before we did Arnold's chest and back superset routine. Maybe just add an extra bit of protein, 50g or so to up the calories a little and see how your body reacts to the new program. I think the shock factor will help stimulate future growth, but the short term will yield more definition and muscle fullness. Getting the right weights for failure was the hardest part. I'm so used to reps in the 6-12 range, I had no idea what to use for 50, so we started with 25's on the bar (had to do squats instead of leg press cause our gym doesn't have one and we really didn't feel like driving the extra distance to the other gym). Not sure if the foam rolling tore things up more than I thought or what, but 95lbs got real heavy around 40 reps. Even with the longer rest periods, my 10 rep sets were only at 155lbs. Course, that's changing as the routine actually becomes routine. Good luck with it. We're gonna try it with the leg sled Monday and see what happens. Rock out Juggerchick!

Thank you Juggersis! It has been so motivating by watching your videos, so THANK YOU for that!!! Bench better watch out for me, 100lbs, I am coming for you and thanks to JHP for the boost I need! =)
    Originally Posted by GearzGirl View Post
    Sati is lucky to have you to help her out! You have made a drastic improvement with your meals! Way to put in the effort. Greek yogurt is the best!!! I think you will notice a big difference with your ability to gain lean muscle with all the healthy meals you are eating. Good job with the bench! Keep it up girly

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you for the advice! I am totally looking forward to starting DTP! My goal will be 1800-2000 Calories and see where that goes. I'll let you know how it goes!!! yay ya to DTP!!!!
    You will like DTP I have completed it and seen great improvements in overall strength and tone.
    "Submission NOT Optional"

Day 61

I haven't logged in a couple days because it was my BIRTHDAY!!!! I am officially 29! I had an amazing weekend! Friday (was DAY 61) I had an amazing shoulder/oblique/cardio workout. Then I had my 'bestie dinner date' with Crystal and yes... I ate a piece of velvet cake, oh my Lordy, I think I was sugar drunk! haha! We then went out for about an hour to celebrate my birthday at midnight! I went home after and slept relatively early because I had an early morning =)

Saturday - THE BIRTHDAY was spent in the water scuba diving. That's what I love about Guam. If I were in Kansas for my bday, there is no way I could ever dive in October! haha! Oh, the benefits of living on a tropical island! After my 2 dives, I washed and played with my 4 year old German Shepard, Parker. He is such a wonderful dog and I love him so much. =)

Then we went to dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant, Siam. My boyfriend, Derick, surprised me and it was about 20 of our closest friends and family = ) I had to hold back the tears! After dinner we went out and I had a shot... of cranberry juice! My friends drank enough for me though! haha! I truly felt special and I couldn't wait to blog and share my joys with my Juggernaut family!

Today is actually DAY 63, Sunday. I will post each day of my workouts after this post =) Saturday and Sunday are rest days, but the diving made for some great cardio! I slept in today, which was amazing! Oh!! I got 4 boxes of new K-cup coffee flavors for my Keurig, so I am utilizing those, hehe! Only 2 cups today, so far, hahaha! I don't have any plans for today, but maybe I'll hit up the beach. Tomorrow, Monday is the start of DTP! I wanted to finish like a true Juggernaut and this is the way to do it!

JUGGERNAUT HP
    Taste - 9
    Pump - 10
    Energy - 10
    Focus - 10
    Strength - 10

SUPPLEMENTS
    50g IL Whey Protein Chocolate with 1 scoop BCAA's, 1 scoop Glutamine, 5g Creatine
    Gallon of water - throughout the day
    2 Multi-Vitamins
    3 Fish Oil
    3 Joint Support
    500mg Vitamin C
    48g Casein - before bed

FOOD - my diet was not the best, but I made an exception for my birthday weekend =) No alcohol though!
    1. Bowl of flax with soy milk
    2. 10 Almonds
    3. 2c Pot Roast
    4. 1 banana
    5. 1 Slice wheat with 1tbsp peanut butter
    6. Lettuce Wraps (combo of shrimp and chicken), Bolognese with 4oz chicken - added that ck for more protein!

WORKOUT: SHOULDERS/OBLIQUES CIRCUIT, 4 Rounds
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 25x10, 25x12, 20x15, 15x20
    Rear Delt Raise - 20x10, 20x12, 15x15, 10x20
    Front Raise - 15x10, 15x12, 10x15, 5x20
    Lateral Raise - 10x10, 10x12, 5x15, 5x20
    Barbell Upright Row - 50x10, 40x12, 30x15, 20x20
    Standing Obliques - 35x10, 35x12, 35x15, 35x20
    Chin-Ups - 10, 6, 7

Cardio - 40 minutes on treadmill
    15.0 Incline at 3.5mph, increaing to 4.5
    9.0mph for 2 mins
    9.5 last minute
    550 Calories burned, yay ya!

A wonderful weekend!

Write Soon!
    jessedeann

"If not now, when?" - Incubus
    Last edited by jessedeann; 10-14-2012 at 12:08 AM.

That's great to know, thank you!
    Originally Posted by MONGO260 View Post
    You will like DTP I have completed it and seen great improvements in overall strength and tone.

Day 62

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I spent my birthday scuba diving today, followed by a surprise birthday party =) A VERY special day! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Saturday/Sunday are rest days, but plenty of cardio with diving!

JUGGERNAUT HP - N/A; did not take today

SUPPLEMENTS
    2 Multi-Vitamins
    3 Fish Oil
    3 Joint Support
    500mg Vitamin C

FOOD
    1. 2c bolognese with chicken (left over from night before)
    2. 20 almonds
    3. chicken and broccoli with 1/2c rice
    4. chicken panang with red bells and eggplant with 1c rice

NO WORKOUT, rest! I wonder how many calories I burned from diving!!

Write Soon!
    jessedeann

Day 63

A nice rest day! I slept in and it was sooooo amazing! I kind of lounged around the house today and tried 2 new flavors on my Keurig =) I may have been amping from the coffee, haha! My day is not complete but wanted to blog anyway! I hope all you Juggy's are having a fantabulous weekend!

JUGGERNAUT HP - N/A; did not take

SUPPLEMENTS
    2 Multi-Vitamins
    3 Fish Oil
    3 Joint Support
    500mg Vitamin C
    48g Casein - before bed

FOOD
    1. 1 banana
    2. 1c pot roast
    3. 1 banana, 20 almonds
    4. honey walnut chicken with rice (last cheat, for bday promise!)

I had a really great weekend and I hope you did too!

Write Soon!
    jessedeann

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like a awesome birthday! I never been scuba diving, I bet that was fun Enjoy the weekend and Happy Birthday!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

It was SO fun, thank you! I highly recommend anyone to get certified, the water is an amazing place and it's so relaxing!
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Sounds like a awesome birthday! I never been scuba diving, I bet that was fun Enjoy the weekend and Happy Birthday!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I haven't been to your log in awhile I see you have been really busy.
    First off; Great job on here, I see you have been putting in the time
    Second; Happy belated birthday. Scuba diving I bet that was not only fun, but a lot of exercise.
    Third; Keep up all of the hard work, on here and on ********!!!
    PS. Red Velvet cake is my favorite :} Have you ever had IHOP's red velvet cake pancakes?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

It's ok, I know you're a busy person but thanks for checking up on me. I appreciate it! Diving was amazing, I make it a point to go atleast 1-2 times a month. We don't have IHOP on Guam so I have not tried them yet. Next time I go to the states I'll have to try!
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I haven't been to your log in awhile I see you have been really busy.
    First off; Great job on here, I see you have been putting in the time
    Second; Happy belated birthday. Scuba diving I bet that was not only fun, but a lot of exercise.
    Third; Keep up all of the hard work, on here and on ********!!!
    PS. Red Velvet cake is my favorite :} Have you ever had IHOP's red velvet cake pancakes?

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good morning! I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend! I'm hearing a lot of good things about this DTP workout, so much so that I might ditch what I will do after my final day Monday and do that for 4 weeks and then a Dorian Yates workout for the remaining 6 weeks of the year. Have a great day!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Yeah, doooo it!!
    Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Good morning! I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend! I'm hearing a lot of good things about this DTP workout, so much so that I might ditch what I will do after my final day Monday and do that for 4 weeks and then a Dorian Yates workout for the remaining 6 weeks of the year. Have a great day!

Week 9 pics

Attached Images

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Birthday! Great Pics!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy belated B-day! Enjoy your last day before crazy muscle soreness. The day after my first DTP leg day, my calves felt like someone was smackin em with a hammer every time I got out of the car (which the Popo does a lot) LOL. Hope it works well for you. I think you're probably pretty good with the 2K calories. By the way, how much did you have to pay the big guy to use those jogging pants in your pic? Kidding. Great work! Keep rockin Juggerchick!
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha love the pics, especially the sweatpants pic. I'd love to go scuba diving sometime. Is that something you do often?

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I haven't logged in a couple days because it was my BIRTHDAY!!!! I am officially 29! I had an amazing weekend! Friday (was DAY 61) I had an amazing shoulder/oblique/cardio workout. Then I had my 'bestie dinner date' with Crystal and yes... I ate a piece of velvet cake, oh my Lordy, I think I was sugar drunk! haha! We then went out for about an hour to celebrate my birthday at midnight! I went home after and slept relatively early because I had an early morning =)

Saturday - THE BIRTHDAY was spent in the water scuba diving. That's what I love about Guam. If I were in Kansas for my bday, there is no way I could ever dive in October! haha! Oh, the benefits of living on a tropical island! After my 2 dives, I washed and played with my 4 year old German Shepard, Parker. He is such a wonderful dog and I love him so much. =)

Then we went to dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant, Siam. My boyfriend, Derick, surprised me and it was about 20 of our closest friends and family = ) I had to hold back the tears! After dinner we went out and I had a shot... of cranberry juice! My friends drank enough for me though! haha! I truly felt special and I couldn't wait to blog and share my joys with my Juggernaut family!

Today is actually DAY 63, Sunday. I will post each day of my workouts after this post =) Saturday and Sunday are rest days, but the diving made for some great cardio! I slept in today, which was amazing! Oh!! I got 4 boxes of new K-cup coffee flavors for my Keurig, so I am utilizing those, hehe! Only 2 cups today, so far, hahaha! I don't have any plans for today, but maybe I'll hit up the beach. Tomorrow, Monday is the start of DTP! I wanted to finish like a true Juggernaut and this is the way to do it!

JUGGERNAUT HP
    Taste - 9
    Pump - 10
    Energy - 10
    Focus - 10
    Strength - 10

SUPPLEMENTS
    50g IL Whey Protein Chocolate with 1 scoop BCAA's, 1 scoop Glutamine, 5g Creatine
    2 Multi-Vitamins
    3 Fish Oil
    3 Joint Support
    500mg Vitamin C
    48g Casein - before bed

FOOD - my diet was not the best, but I made an exception for my birthday weekend =) No alcohol though!
    1. Bowl of flax with soy milk
    2. 10 Almonds
    3. 2c Pot Roast
    4. 1 banana
    5. 1 Slice wheat with 1tbsp peanut butter
    6. Lettuce Wraps (combo of shrimp and chicken), Bolognese with 4oz chicken - added that ck for more protein!

WORKOUT: SHOULDERS/OBLIQUES CIRCUIT, 4 Rounds
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 25x10, 25x12, 20x15, 15x20
    Rear Delt Raise - 20x10, 20x12, 15x15, 10x20
    Front Raise - 15x10, 15x12, 10x15, 5x20
    Lateral Raise - 10x10, 10x12, 5x15, 5x20
    Barbell Upright Row - 50x10, 40x12, 30x15, 20x20
    Standing Obliques - 35x10, 35x12, 35x15, 35x20
    Chin-Ups - 10, 6, 7

Cardio - 40 minutes on treadmill
    15.0 Incline at 3.5mph, increaing to 4.5
    9.0mph for 2 mins
    9.5 last minute
    550 Calories burned, yay ya!

A wonderful weekend!

Write Soon!
    jessedeann

Sounds like a fabulous birthday! Thank you for sharing. And nice workout, I've got start getting in chin ups and pull ups!

Thank you!
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Happy Birthday! Great Pics!

Oh yeahhhhh, I'm excited!!! Those sweat pants are actually my bf's, haha! But for the record, they are big on him too! Lol!! I'm definitely increasing my glutamine intake for DTP!
    Originally Posted by sohei View Post
    Happy belated B-day! Enjoy your last day before crazy muscle soreness. The day after my first DTP leg day, my calves felt like someone was smackin em with a hammer every time I got out of the car (which the Popo does a lot) LOL. Hope it works well for you. I think you're probably pretty good with the 2K calories. By the way, how much did you have to pay the big guy to use those jogging pants in your pic? Kidding. Great work! Keep rockin Juggerchick!

I dive at least 1 time a month, but ideally I'd like to go 2-4 times to help keep me sane!
    Originally Posted by GearzGirl View Post
    Haha love the pics, especially the sweatpants pic. I'd love to go scuba diving sometime. Is that something you do often?

Yeah, I definitely need to work on the pull-ups now!
    Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    Sounds like a fabulous birthday! Thank you for sharing. And nice workout, I've got start getting in chin ups and pull ups!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome pics! That cake looks so good!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

It was delicious! The perfect cheat, hehe! Was very sweet though.
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Awesome pics! That cake looks so good!

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast