Thread: DAA & Aromatase

muscletrama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscletrama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscletrama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscletrama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

DAA & Aromatase

i have never taken anything but a prewo and postwo in the 2 years i have been wo fullout. im looking for something natural to give me a little more help as i have hit a wall head on.
    to you pros out there. would you suggest DAA? i understand that DAA hits everyone different. some get some out of it some dont. i also understand that DAA will increase estrogen levels in some and not in others. im not looking at taking DAA for an extended amount of time. maybe 3-6wk. with that said would i need an Aromatase with this short of cycle??
    any ideas, suggestions or backhands to the face are welcome!

thanks
    mt

Deltoids of tranquility uniifirex's Avatar
    uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000)
    for starters its aromatse INHIBITOR...you don't run an aromatase thats like "running a testosterone".

and 6'1 181lbs, your not at a wall...your just not eating enough, theres nothing food wont do that a supplement will.
    Full blown ecto, I don't even eat.

natty as natty ice

muscletrama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscletrama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscletrama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muscletrama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by uniifirex View Post
    for starters its aromatse INHIBITOR...you don't run an aromatase thats like "running a testosterone".

and 6'1 181lbs, your not at a wall...your just not eating enough, theres nothing food wont do that a supplement will.
    i agree i could do more calories. im doing about 3500 per day right now.

BTW, i see your 19yrs old. holler at me in 13yrs and we will have this chat

uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by muscletrama View Post
    BTW, i see your 19yrs old. holler at me in 13yrs and we will have this chat
    Yeah 19 years old, shorter then you, heavier then you, and leaner then you.

I see you have NO knowledge on any of the body's hormones, and i'd like to outsmart you being 19 and all, but i see you must know your **** since you asked if you should "take an aromatase".........by which you meant an AI, aromatization is a process...its not a supplement or chemical of a sort

natty as natty ice

Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000)
    uniifirex, I think he just meant at 30+ eating more usually means gaining weight where you don't want it, not instant muscle. I don't think he was saying you don't know what you are taking about.

muscletrama, you will be fine, give a try and see if you get anything out of it. It didn't do much for me, but I also tried it near the end of my wife's pregnancy with our twins..... so needless to say my head wasn't really into working out at the time.

I see you have NO knowledge on any of the body's hormones, and i'd like to outsmart you being 19 and all, but i see you must know your **** since you asked if you should "take an aromatase".........by which you meant an AI, aromatization is a process...its not a supplement or chemical of a sort
    you completely took that the wrong way. maybe less test would be better on your end

Originally Posted by Bluerex View Post
    uniifirex, I think he just meant at 30+ eating more usually means gaining weight where you don't want it, not instant muscle. I don't think he was saying you don't know what you are taking about.

muscletrama, you will be fine, give a try and see if you get anything out of it. It didn't do much for me, but I also tried it near the end of my wife's pregnancy with our twins..... so needless to say my head wasn't really into working out at the time.
    bluerex, that is right on the money want i meant.
    i think i will give it a go. when u took it were u doing any special types of sets to help the growth?

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

You told him, bro.

lol, anyways..

With DAA, and AI isn't necessary, but could be useful. If you have the extra funds, go for it. Take the DAA for 8 weeks and see how you like it.

miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by muscletrama View Post
    you completely took that the wrong way. maybe less test would be better on your end
    I wouldn`t presume that this 19yo endocrinologist has any significant amount of test inside him.
    Maybe if he injects some,dunno.

Originally Posted by miridel View Post
    I wouldn`t presume that this 19yo endocrinologist has any significant amount of test inside him.
    Maybe if he injects some,dunno.
    oh hey so...im wrong then?
    please enlighten me, also i WOULD neg you back, but you only have 59 rep power....dont wanna make it any worse.

again, please tell me where i went wrong

BRB while i cycle DAA, make sure you got a SERM for pct btw bro, sides could be nasty without an AI nomsayin?

natty as natty ice

miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500) miridel is not very helpful. (-500)
    oh hey so...im wrong then?
    No,you`re not wrong about this.
    You`re just a jerk.

Thanks for not repping back,I wouldn`t rep you neg if I had high rep power.

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Back to the topic..........

OP, I took a shorter 6 week DAA cycle at first with Triazole. Felt good but gains were minimal at best. My 2nd and 3rd DAA cycles I did a full 8 week run and I have alot better gains. U already know by ur posting I see tht different people have different results. Same goes for with negs/sides. I prob would have been fine doing a 8 week cycle from the start. But Im cautious. IMO, do a 6 week and yes use a AI.
    I did :
    DAA/Triazole - 6wk
    DAA/ Erase - 8wk
    DAA/Triazole/L-dopa - 8wk

And left 6 weeks in between each cycle which u will also want to do before starting another cycle.
    Buy bulk DAA too...much cheaper
    Current Supps:
    PreWorkout - CL White Flood & CL White Blood (trying out)
    Intra - Scivation Xtend or CL Purple Wraath
    Proteins - CL Golden Feast new watermelon
    Creatine - ON micronized mono
    Vitamins - CL Orange Triad or NOW Adam
    Fish oil - CL Orange OxiMega
    Extra - CL OxiGreens