GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pre-Workout Supplements Without Artificial Sweeteners

I used to be fine with artificial sweeteners and didn't experience any side effects from them up until a few years ago when I went to the doctor and found out the reason I was feeling deathly sick was because of them. Anyhow, that pretty much sucked because I had to start finding supplements that didn't use artificial sweeteners and they are a lot hard to find.

I've managed to find numerous whey proteins without artificial sweeteners so I'm happy about that. However, I can't seem to find any pre-workout supplements without them. I would love to find a pre-workout supplement that still tastes decent but uses Stevia or something else other than Sucralose, Aspartame, etc.

I was told about some pre-workout supplement by Muscleology called 'Sledgehammer' that used Stevia but on their website they say it's 'coming soon' (and their website has said 'coming soon' for well over a year) so I gave up on waiting for them to get their act together.

Does anyone know of a pre-workout supplement like this? I tried searching the bodybuilding.com store with no luck unfortunately.
    NASM & ACE Certified Personal Trainer

Personal Stats:

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 220lbs
    Bodyfat: 9.9%
    www.********.com/chrisjum

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your best bet would be to grab bulk powders, then add naturally flavoring.

DRBIGSTUFF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Artifical sweetener free Pre-Work out Formula

[QUOTE=GSXR_Chris;931985793]I used to be fine with artificial sweeteners and didn't experience any side effects from them up until a few years ago when I went to the doctor and found out the reason I was feeling deathly sick was because of them. Anyhow, that pretty much sucked because I had to start finding supplements that didn't use artificial sweeteners and they are a lot hard to find.

I've managed to find numerous whey proteins without artificial sweeteners so I'm happy about that. However, I can't seem to find any pre-workout supplements without them. I would love to find a pre-workout supplement that still tastes decent but uses Stevia or something else other than Sucralose, Aspartame, etc.

I was told about some pre-workout supplement by Muscleology called 'Sledgehammer' that used Stevia but on their website they say it's 'coming soon' (and their website has said 'coming soon' for well over a year) so I gave up on waiting for them to get their act together.

Does anyone know of a pre-workout supplement like this? I tried searching the bodybuilding.com store with no luck unfortunately.[/QUO

I did happen to come across 3 artificial sweetener free pre=work out drinks.The first is Pre-Max which I did not see a order button on the site,the second is Tsunami Strike Pre Workout of which I was not able to see the active ingredients just hear about the study's on the product from Rutgers and third which seemed like it had all the information I need was a product called Pure-Pump,the purchase button was available along with a list of ingredients.Out of the three products I am going to purchase pure-pump since they seem to have it available.I hope this helps.The links are available below for all 3 product,if you come across the Pre-max and its available to order or find the ingredient label for the tsunami let me know.If you want the links just E-Mail me at newyou@drbigstuff.com , since I'm new im not allowed to post links lol

tsunami
    Pre-Max
    Pure pump

Sincerely,

Drbigstuff

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nothing wrong with artificial sweeteners brah

Anyone who tells you otherwise is an alarmist crackpot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_substitute

andrewgifford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

To Each His Own

Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Nothing wrong with artificial sweeteners brah

Anyone who tells you otherwise is an alarmist crackpot
    Quadzilla has reached douchebag status by his own definition. Congratulations!

I can find a few things wrong with chemically altered sweeteners that are designed not to be metabolized by your body. I would much rather intake a few extra calories with natural sugar than use artificial sweeteners, sucralose in particular, which can be absorbed but not metabolized by my body.

Side note- "Brah" has officially been added to the douchebag vernacular.

badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes I have found one that im liking so far, it's Strike from MMUSA. It's pretty spendy at sixty bucks for 33 servings, but it's worth it to me cause I like the way it performs and I really like the taste (prolly be good as a mixer)grin. Seriously, I dont like any artificial anything for what companies are charging for some B12, caffiene, and a lil creatine powder, FD&C this and Blue Lake #5 that. They have a pre and I think a post workout too for just about everything biking, lifting, martial arts/MMA you get the idea. I dunno somethin' new to check out.
    North Side Tac Jump Out Boys *1
    No, you cant call yo moma !

wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) wsantoni is on a distinguished road. (+10)

True-Iron Sports Nurition

Originally Posted by badclams View Post
    Yes I have found one that im liking so far, it's Strike from MMUSA. It's pretty spendy at sixty bucks for 33 servings, but it's worth it to me cause I like the way it performs and I really like the taste (prolly be good as a mixer)grin. Seriously, I dont like any artificial anything for what companies are charging for some B12, caffiene, and a lil creatine powder, FD&C this and Blue Lake #5 that. They have a pre and I think a post workout too for just about everything biking, lifting, martial arts/MMA you get the idea. I dunno somethin' new to check out.

We launch next week, but are a hardcore sports supplement company that will only use all natural ingredients. Yes all our products are free of artificial flavors or sweeteners, from our pre workout product IMMANENCE, to our Post/Intra workout REVIVAL 411. We are currently working on coming out with a Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin that will also be all natural. Our website is www.trueiron.com we are not in bodybuilding.com as of yet but our plan is to be part of this site after we have our booth at the 2014 Arnold Sports Festival.

Thank you guys =)

Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Renegadegod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Your best bet would be to grab bulk powders, then add naturally flavoring.
    This would also be your most cost effective method.

jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you ever tried a preworkout in capsule form? You wouldn't have to worry about any type of sweeteners

FitCoreSupps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitCoreSupps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitCoreSupps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitCoreSupps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi all,

We sell a Pre workout with no sweeteners, fillers, dyes, flavorings, or proprietary blend. In other words, we sell the only products on the market that are 100% active ingredients. If you are looking for products that are exactly what they advertise themselves to be than you should consider us.

You can read more about us by Googling "Fitcore Supplements". Please do not hesitate to contact us through the website if you have any questions regarding what we are doing.

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you guys.

PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000) PEScience is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GSXR_Chris View Post
    I used to be fine with artificial sweeteners and didn't experience any side effects from them up until a few years ago when I went to the doctor and found out the reason I was feeling deathly sick was because of them. Anyhow, that pretty much sucked because I had to start finding supplements that didn't use artificial sweeteners and they are a lot hard to find.

Does anyone know of a pre-workout supplement like this? I tried searching the bodybuilding.com store with no luck unfortunately.
    How did your doctor make that determination exactly? Not saying it is wrong or anything, just curious how one would diagnose that
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

********.com/pescience
    @pescience
    #SELECTtheBEST

pescience.com/insider - something big is coming...

limoric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would also like to see a natural product, but something with 100 servings or more. The price for these pre-workout powders is ridiculous compared to what the bulk powders cost, not to mention the environmental impact of all that packaging. It's 2014, there's a huge market for a sensible solution.

morgbeaulieu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unico nutrition

Try one of unico natural pre workouts