Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well after several weeks of not feeling good (the last week was just horrible) I caved in and went to urgent care today after I started getting dizzy during my workout. I have a really bad sinus infection. The Dr gave me 2 rounds of antibiotics so I'll be on them for the next couple weeks. Hoping I start to feel better soon. Training really sucks when you don't feel good
    Shelly Eubanks

Come follow my 1st HRT Solo Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147310783

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MomGettingFit View Post
    Well after several weeks of not feeling good (the last week was just horrible) I caved in and went to urgent care today after I started getting dizzy during my workout. I have a really bad sinus infection. The Dr gave me 2 rounds of antibiotics so I'll be on them for the next couple weeks. Hoping I start to feel better soon. Training really sucks when you don't feel good
    Oh no! I'm sorry you've been feeling so poorly! I hope the meds help you recover quickly!

gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Being sick sucks.......I hope you get better. God Bless!

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hope you feel better soon.

MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by auntielingo View Post
    Oh no! I'm sorry you've been feeling so poorly! I hope the meds help you recover quickly!
    Originally Posted by gutter35 View Post
    Being sick sucks.......I hope you get better. God Bless!
    Originally Posted by russ d View Post
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks everyone! I still feel like crap! On my 2nd round of anitibotics and they are just kicking my butt. Seems like I have been sick so long, I'm just ready to be done with it.
    Thanks for kind thoughts!!! xoxo
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Hey everyone, posting my weekly check-in here as well. Another crappy week. I'm hoping this week is better (so far it's about the same).

MomGettingFit End of Week 8 Check-In

Beginning Weight: 169.8lbs
    Last Week’s Weight: 161lbs
    This Week’s Weight: 159lbs

Weight Difference This Week: -2lbs (14.5lbs total loss since Tom gave me the diet 4 days before hrt started)

Weekly Check In Video:

Additional Info:Another crappy week. Still fighting this dang sinus infection and tired as heck. I was able to get all my training in but cardio was bad. I get dizzy a lot while on the threadmill. I did change up a couple things this week. I switched to HRT instead of HTH just because I don't have the energy anymore. Also changed my cardio to the treadmill with low speed, high incline with 50 walking lunges every 10 mins. (trying to work that booty of mine as it's my biggest problem area). Cardio went good on a couple days, but then a couple other days could only go for like 30-45 mins. I'm not going to lie, I have wanted to just quite so bad! I'm just really tired of being tired all the time and being sick! BUT I'm going to keep pushing along. I feel bad because I like to give 110% of myself to something I set out to do and I just haven't been able to and that sucks. But please know I'm trying my best and I'm pushing along and will continue to until the end. At this point, I know I'm not going to be where I wanted to be at the end of 12 weeks, BUT I'm closer than I was, so I'm not going to let that get to me. Just keep moving along!
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shelly, you're awesome for working so hard even when you're feeling terrible. I'm not going to be where I wanted to be by the end either, but I sure am proud of all the progress we've made so far! I hope you feel better soon.

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Lady! I hope you're feeling better, Shelly! Your check in was still pretty awesome. You dropped 2 lbs! I gained almost 4. lol I'm with you and Angie regarding I'll not be where I planned on being at the end of this 12 week challenge, but I'll certainly be closer than I started back in August. I'll probably have to push myself another 2 or 3 more weeks to get to my goal after this challenge, but I know from my progress in this contest that I can do it. And I know it's largely due to Tom and his guidance and your all's support and inspiring stories and awesome energy! There have been days, and I know there will be a few more in the days left in the challenge, when I have had to fight myself to get going, but you and the others really helped me out. It sure sucks being sick, and with the hardcore fitness and nutrition regimen you've got going on, not to mention all of your personal and work stuff, you really are holding it together. You're almost there!!! GO SHELLY!!!!

Hey everyone,

So my log went from totally Awesome to totally sucks!! LOL Sorry about that! I was so in this in the beginning and enjoying my training and logging and then got sick and all went down hill from there. My logging has sucked and I'm sorry about that. The past few weeks were just crappy for me. I get sinus infections every year, but this was probably one of the worse. Usually 1 round of meds kicks it in the butt, but I had to do 2 rounds this time. I also never got dizzy like I was getting while doing cardio before. That was scary.

Anyhow, I am HAPPY to say that this week, I feel SOOOOOO much better! I am about 80% ME again! YAY!! On the advise of my Dr. I took the entire week off last week from training. Not even cardio. Finished off my 2nd round of meds and I feel great! My Dr. said my body just needed the rest so it could heal. I guess so, because it worked!

I was back to training this week. Did legs yesterday. BEST leg day I have had in a LONG time. So that was good!

Here is my checkin for this week.

MomGettingFit End of Week 9 Check-In

Last Week’s Weight: 159lbs
    This Week’s Weight: 158lbs

Weight Difference This Week: -1lbs (15.5lbs total loss since Tom gave me the diet 4 days before hrt started)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 90 mins 6 days I didn't do any training this week.

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 150g
    Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 25g-75
    Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30g

Weekly Training Video:

No video as I took the week off from training on the advise of my doctor.

Weekly Check In Video:

Additional Info: I know I am nowhere where I should be at this point in the competition. I feel really bad as things were going great in the beginning and getting sick just set me back big time. It sucks that I wasn't able to give 110% the entire time. But what can you do! I did take the entire week from training last week and finished out my 2nd round of meds and this week I feel like a new person! It sucks that we only have 3 weks left tho. Oh well. I still plan on sticking it out these last 3 weeks even tho I know I won't be where I should of be. But the end of this competition isn't going to be the end for me. I plan on contining afterwards and hopefully in a month or two, will have an awesome "after" hrt competition" picture to share
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

But the end of this competition isn't going to be the end for me. I plan on contining afterwards and hopefully in a month or two, will have an awesome "after" hrt competition" picture to share
    Hey! I was planning on doing the same thing--I'd like to reach my goal before the end of the year. Will you continue logging here?
    I'm so glad you're feeling better and are able to start training again!

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone,

So my log went from totally Awesome to totally sucks!! LOL Sorry about that! I was so in this in the beginning and enjoying my training and logging and then got sick and all went down hill from there. My logging has sucked and I'm sorry about that. The past few weeks were just crappy for me. I get sinus infections every year, but this was probably one of the worse. Usually 1 round of meds kicks it in the butt, but I had to do 2 rounds this time. I also never got dizzy like I was getting while doing cardio before. That was scary.

Anyhow, I am HAPPY to say that this week, I feel SOOOOOO much better! I am about 80% ME again! YAY!! On the advise of my Dr. I took the entire week off last week from training. Not even cardio. Finished off my 2nd round of meds and I feel great! My Dr. said my body just needed the rest so it could heal. I guess so, because it worked!

I was back to training this week. Did legs yesterday. BEST leg day I have had in a LONG time. So that was good!

Here is my checkin for this week.

MomGettingFit End of Week 9 Check-In

Last Week’s Weight: 159lbs
    This Week’s Weight: 158lbs

Weight Difference This Week: -1lbs (15.5lbs total loss since Tom gave me the diet 4 days before hrt started)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 90 mins 6 days I didn't do any training this week.

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 150g
    Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 25g-75
    Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30g

Weekly Training Video:

No video as I took the week off from training on the advise of my doctor.

Weekly Check In Video:

Additional Info: I know I am nowhere where I should be at this point in the competition. I feel really bad as things were going great in the beginning and getting sick just set me back big time. It sucks that I wasn't able to give 110% the entire time. But what can you do! I did take the entire week from training last week and finished out my 2nd round of meds and this week I feel like a new person! It sucks that we only have 3 weks left tho. Oh well. I still plan on sticking it out these last 3 weeks even tho I know I won't be where I should of be. But the end of this competition isn't going to be the end for me. I plan on contining afterwards and hopefully in a month or two, will have an awesome "after" hrt competition" picture to share
    YAY!!! SO glad you are feeling better FINALLY! That really bites to be sick. Makes you appreciate feeling GOOD again. You have been doing so awesome, Shelly til the setback! KEEP AFTER IT and you will go far. Baby steps.. and it will PAY OFF!! Have an awesome weekend!
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep up that positive attitude, Girl! I'm with ya all the way. You have made SO much progress, and you're still digging in and making strides. I'm glad you're feeling better, and I know you are as well. Hang in there and give it all you've got, Shelly! You've got this!!

IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IReallyWonSize has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks Jay and all the best to you! I start tomorrow as well! Ready to get this party started!!!!!! haha probably won't be referring to it as a party in a couple weeks
    You did it. Always knew you could!!!