Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Day 8 log of HRT Solo (from yesterday)

Monday August 20th, 2012

Day 8 and the beginning of Week 2 of HELL!

I’m excited for the week ahead, so far my energy has been great and I’m hoping that last. Usually when I attempt to lower my carbs this much I am exhausted, but haven’t been this time.

Training went well today. Still working on figuring out the weights I need to use for this as we know it’s much different than regular lifting. Other than that the only problem is my joints are starting to hurt, so I'm going to need to add a joint support I think.

TRAINING

Shoulders:

Smith Machine Press 2 sets of 8+6 with 35lbs
    DB side raise 2 sets of 8+6 with 12lbs
    EZ Bar Front Raise 2 sets of 8+6 with 35lbs and 45lbs

Biceps:

DB Curls 2 sets of 8+6 with 15lbs
    Reverse EZ Bar Curl 2 sets of 8+6 with 25lbs and 35lbs

Forearms:

DB wrist curls 2 sets of 8+6 with 20lbs
    DB reverse wrist curls 2 sets of 8+6 with 8lbs

Calves:

4 sets of 15 reps of seated calf raises with 45lbs
    3 sets of 15 reps of donkey calf raise machine with 50lbs

CARDIO:

20 mins on the EFX at 7 incline, 20 resistance
    (there is construction going on in my gym and they were cutting down the walls in the cardio area, I went as long as I could before breathing in all the dusk got to me. I’ll make up for the 10 min short tomorrow)

Sorry for the bad videos. We are going to work on clearing them up.

DIET

My Diet for the Day:

Diet is going ok. And I mean ok as in I’m eating what I’m supposed to. I’m not enjoying it much tho. I really dislike chicken and egg whites. My only saving grace is my oatmeal/egg white crepes in the morning. I LOVE these and look forward to them every morning.

I think one of my main problems with the chicken is I always overcook it (I’m so worried about getting food poisoning) so my chicken is so dry. Yuck. I need to work on figuring out how to cook it the correct way so it isn’t so dry.

And some of the pictures I’m using below are ones I’ve used before. I eat a LOT of the same thing, so no need to take extra pictures and upload them!

Protein grams: 150
    Carb grams: 75
    Fat grams: 25

MEAL 1:

Protein Crepes made with 230 grams egg whites and 43 grams oatmeal (added a lil bit of Torani sugar-free syrup and cinnamon). Topped with 16 grams of All natural peanut butter and rolled up

MEAL 2: (Post Workout)

5 oz. grilled chicken tenders
    68 grams brown rice (stir-fried in pam with onions, chopped fresh spinach and garlic powder)

MEAL 3:

5 oz. chicken tenders (topped with franks hot sauce & green chilis)
    68 grams brown rice (topped with franks hot sauce & green chilis)
    1 oz. avocado

MEAL 4:

Protein Shake: Made with: 8 oz water, 32 grams brown rice protein powder, 10 grams egg whites and torani sugar-free
    15 grams walnuts

MEAL 5:

276 grams egg whites (topped with franks hot sauce and diced green chili)

I drank about 1 gallon of water throughout the day.

Supplements:

The only supplements I am taking right now are the following:

Vitamin D3
    Vitamin B-12
    Vitamin C
    Raspberry Ketones

Shelly Eubanks

Come follow my 1st HRT Solo Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147310783

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Both you and the HUbby are doing awesome I have support like that at home as well, my wife is doing the Live fit trainer. Nice job all the way around to both of you!

P.S. I was going to put I love BB2K under my name but I didnt want to copy you.
    Thanks so much! It HELPS a TON when your spouse is supportive. I couldn't imagine doing this if BB2K wasn't there with me to at least support me. So YAY for you and your wife supporting each other!!

And LOL that' too funny. I totally forgot it said I love BB2K under mind
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Originally Posted by mcraig31 View Post
    Man o Man o Man... every time I go to check on your thread I get HUNGRY!!

Great job! Keep up the great work!!
    Originally Posted by ThisGuyRob View Post
    keep up the good work! you got me jealous on how good the food looks!
    Thanks so much for the support guys!

And I try to do whatever I can to make the food taste even a hint better, yet stick to the plan. I know as we get closer, I'll have to drop all my hot sauce and green chilis (which makes chicken and egg whites taste 1000's times better) but for now it really helps get it all in.
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

ThisGuyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisGuyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisGuyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisGuyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just began addin hot sauce to my tilapia (thanx mrdead) and it works great! i was never a fish fan til this contest
    [WEAK ****Z OUT!]

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I picked up that archer farms sugar free carmel and added it to my chocolate protien shake and damn if it doesnt taste just like a milky way. GOOD CALL!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off, excellent job on killing Week One! Love the progress!! I'm already anticipating your results next week, Shelly. You're moving right along, Girl!

Second, OH MY GOSH! THOSE CREPES! MMmmmmmm. I believe I'll have to try me some of those.

Keep bringing it and getting it done!!

MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am going to try the crepes too! I bought some of the carmel sugar free syrup stuff... and the Franks Buffalo! I am just going to copy you from now on!
    Being RIPPED AS HELL is only 12 weeks away!

Follow my journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147243523

Day 9 log of HRT Solo (from yesterday)

Tuesday August 21th, 2012

Day 9 of HRT and I’m moving along. I have to say today is the first day I feel very tried. I mean I could of slept all day, I was that tired. Thank goodness it was my day off from training. So I kindof just laid around the house most of the day until the evening when I went and got my cardio in.

Aside from that I also started taking Animal Flex. I’m hoping it helps with my joints as the HRT program seems to be putting some stress on them, perhaps? I don’t know, but I’m going to take them and see if it makes a difference.

TRAINING

Day Off

CARDIO:

30 mins on the EFX at 7 incline, 2 resistance

DIET

My Diet for the Day:

Tried to change up some of my food today as I’m really sick of eating the same thing. My husband has no problem eating the same thing for every meal, every day, but it’s really hard for me. I ended up making an omelet that was really good and made some roasted red potatoes that were yummy. Also tried the turkey breast and I don’t know if I overcooked it or what, but it was gross. So dry. I ate it anyway! You'll also notice I added in some broccoli to one of my meals. I'm NOT a veggie eater at all, but I know I need to get some veggies in so I'm going to work on adding them in more often.

MEAL 1:

Protein Crepes made with 230 grams egg whites and 43 grams oatmeal (added a lil bit of Torani sugar-free syrup and cinnamon). Topped with 16 grams of All natural peanut butter and rolled up

MEAL 2:

4 oz. Turkey Breast
    74 grams roasted red potatoes
    broccoli

MEAL 3:

1 oz. avocado

MEAL 4:

276 grams egg omelet with 1 oz avocado and green chilis

MEAL 5:

Protein Shake: Made with: 8 oz water, 32 grams brown rice protein powder, 10 grams egg whites and torani sugar-free (I used chocolate and caramel flavors, Yum)

Supplements:

Vitamin D3
    Vitamin B-12
    Vitamin C
    Raspberry Ketones
    Animal Flex

Last edited by MomGettingFit; 08-23-2012 at 06:48 AM.
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    So I picked up that archer farms sugar free carmel and added it to my chocolate protien shake and damn if it doesnt taste just like a milky way. GOOD CALL!
    Haha I started adding chocolate and caramel to my shake yesterday as well and OMG it's so good!!

Glad you like it!!!
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Originally Posted by ThisGuyRob View Post
    i just began addin hot sauce to my tilapia (thanx mrdead) and it works great! i was never a fish fan til this contest
    I just can't do fish. Hot sauce wouldn't even help me with it. LOL! I wish I liked it as it would give me more options, but I've tried and just can't. I do like me some hot sauce on just about everything else tho!
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    First off, excellent job on killing Week One! Love the progress!! I'm already anticipating your results next week, Shelly. You're moving right along, Girl!

Second, OH MY GOSH! THOSE CREPES! MMmmmmmm. I believe I'll have to try me some of those.

Keep bringing it and getting it done!!
    Thank you girl! I have to say this week so far I am beat! I don't know what it is, but I'm just so dang tired. I am pushing myself along tho and hoping it's just a temp thing.

Originally Posted by MrsHH View Post
    I am going to try the crepes too! I bought some of the carmel sugar free syrup stuff... and the Franks Buffalo! I am just going to copy you from now on!
    And hey if either of you want us to do a video on how the crepes are made, just say the word. My husband has been making them for me every morning. They are super yummy!

I'll have make some of my baked oatmeals and post those too. They are great as well. I've just been too lazy to make them as I need to make them up the night before.
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MomGettingFit View Post
    And hey if either of you want us to do a video on how the crepes are made, just say the word. My husband has been making them for me every morning. They are super yummy!

I'll have make some of my baked oatmeals and post those too. They are great as well. I've just been too lazy to make them as I need to make them up the night before.
    Yum!!! Yes, videos/recipes would be great! For both the crepes and the baked oatmeal! That sounds delish too!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did someone say VIDEO? lol here's the video i made a long time ago making the crepes. You do not need whey protein, i used it for a little flavoring is all.

be sure to like and share the video and please subscribe to my channel!

It's basically the same way as in the video Matthew just posted, but I don't use protein powder and I add torani sugar free syrup and cinnamon to the mixture as well before cooking them. and of course my measurements are different (you can see my log for my measurements).

Oh and I don't use muscle eggs. Just All Whites from Walmart or target or really any egg whites would work.
    Last edited by MomGettingFit; 08-23-2012 at 06:46 AM.
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your workouts are looking strong as ever! Keep after it!! Videos are looking good, and as always, your food looks incredible (same photos or not!). lol

Thank you both for sharing that! They look incredible! I can't wait to try'em! )) At the moment, my favorite meal is the one I usually have for lunch. It's my usual broccoli, brown rice, just added some black beans, but I use Frank's Buffalo Sauce with my chicken. MMMmmmmmmm!

I'm with Hannah on this one, too. I heart my oats already, but if there's another way to make'em I would love to see that recipe for the baked oatmeal as well.

I hope you have a killer workout today!!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh and I don't use muscle eggs. Just All Whites from Walmart or target or really any egg whites would work.
    we discovered by using a little math that the egg whites from walmart/target are cheaper than egg whites international and muscle eggs. Same nutritional info just cheaper. So why pay more for the same product?

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    we discovered by using a little math that the egg whites from walmart/target are cheaper than egg whites international and muscle eggs. Same nutritional info just cheaper. So why pay more for the same product?
    That seems funny. Since the egg whites in your video are a HUGE container .... I always assume that the bigger products gets you more for your money... guess that's why you don't assume! lol

Day 10 log of HRT Solo (from yesterday)

Wednesday August 22th, 2012

Day 10 of HRT and yet another day of complete exhaustion! The last couple days I have just had no energy at all. I’m really hoping it’s a very short temporary thing as I have way too much to do to be tired all the time.

I’m going to keep pushing ahead tho. I’m NOT giving up!!!!

TRAINING

Note: I've never logged my warm-up sets, but I do them every time, usually 2-3 warm-up sets of regular reps.

Legs:

Leg Extensions: 2 sets of 8+6 with 25lbs (on this machine weight is more direct on the muscles so much harder than a select a weight machine)

Leg Press: 2 sets of 8+6 with 315lbs and 335lbs

Laying Leg Curls: 2 sets of 8+6 with 10lbs and 15lbs (on this machine weight is more direct on the muscles so much harder than a select a weight machine)

BB SLDL: 2 sets of 8+6 with 55lbs

Also did 1 set of lunges but the pain in my knee was too bad to do anymore.

CARDIO:

No cardio today

DIET

My Diet for the Day:

Today the cravings for anything other than my diet food were the strongest they have been since starting this comp. I caved in and had 3 mini dill pickles. Gosh they were soooooo good! I know macro wise they aren’t that bad but sodium wise they are horrible. So it’s not something I will do on a daily basics and if this is my only “cheat” I’m fine with that! I’ve seen a few people say they cheated and had cake or an egg mcmuffin so my 3 mini pickles don’t seem too bad. LOL!

Aside from that, my diet was almost the exact same thing from yesterday!

MEAL 1:

Protein Crepes made with 230 grams egg whites and 43 grams oatmeal (added a lil bit of Torani sugar-free syrup and cinnamon). Topped with 16 grams of all natural peanut butter and rolled up.

4 oz. Turkey Breast
    74 grams roasted red potatoes
    broccoli

MEAL 3:

1 oz. avocado

MEAL 4:

276 grams egg omelet with 1 oz avocado and green chilis

MEAL 5:

Protein Shake: Made with: 8 oz water, 32 grams brown rice protein powder, 10 grams egg whites and torani sugar-free (I used chocolate and caramel flavors, Yum)

Supplements:

Vitamin D3
    Vitamin B-12
    Vitamin C
    Raspberry Ketones
    Animal Flex

Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    I got even farther than that and I buy 8 dozen eggs a week lol. I just crack them myself, my be more time buy saves a few bucks.
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Crepe video was awesome, thank you! Pic above /\ priceless
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great pic. lol. Great workouts.

Montrell274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see you're on the flex also! Does it help out?

Originally Posted by Montrell274 View Post
    I see you're on the flex also! Does it help out?
    I just started taking it a couple days ago, so not sure yet
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Hey everyone, I'm still here. Haven't had a chance to post my log for thru and fri as I've been super busy with work, but I'll get them up today.

Tom gave me a cheat meal tonight and I am sooooooo looking forward to this meal! I need a mental and physical break. This stuff is hard!

Hope you all have an awesome day!
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Hey everyone, I'm still here. Haven't had a chance to post my log for thru and fri as I've been super busy with work, but I'll get them up today.

Tom gave me a cheat meal tonight and I am sooooooo looking forward to this meal! I need a mental and physical break. This stuff is hard!

Hope y'all have an awesome day!

Fixed. Southern words are much more better.

Day 11 log of HRT Solo

Thursday August 23rd, 2012

Day 11 of HRT log and I’m pushing along. My energy is still very low, still very tired. I’ve also had a little bit of a problem with my blood sugar going down. I had a really bad episode tonight so ended up eating a small bowl of raisin bran cereal. It helped a lot. Matthew picked me up some glucose tabs so I will keep those close by if it happens again.

TRAINING

Chest:

Incline BB press 2 sets of 8+6 with 45lbs and 55lbs
    Flat BB Press 2 sets of 8+6 with 55lbs and 65lbs
    Pec Deck Fly 2 sets of 8+6 with 40lbs and 60lbs

Triceps:

Seated Dips 2 sets of 8+6 with 80lbs
    Close Grip Bench Press 2 sets of 8+6 with 45lbs

CARDIO:

30 mins on the EFX at 7 incline, 2 resistance

DIET

My Diet for the Day:

These macros below are off because of the bowl of raisin bran cereal I had.

MEAL 1:

Protein Crepes made with 230 grams egg whites and 43 grams oatmeal (added a lil bit of Torani sugar-free syrup and cinnamon). Topped with 16 grams of all natural peanut butter and rolled up

230 grams egg whites (topped with green chilis and franks hot sauce)
    68 grams brown rice (stir-fried in pam with onions, chopped fresh spinach and garlic powder)

MEAL 3:

1 oz. avocado

MEAL 4:

5 oz chicken
    2 oz. avocado

MEAL 5:

Protein Shake: Made with: 8 oz water, 32 grams brown rice protein powder, 10 grams egg whites and torani sugar-free.

Supplements:

Vitamin D3
    Vitamin B-12
    Vitamin C
    Raspberry Ketones
    Animal Flex

Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha! My chicken is always DRY too.. same reason! Pink chicken...ugggghhh! I find if I bake it in the oven it keeps more moisture though... great pics of the foood. i need to figure out how to post pics.. Great job on your videos too! Keep rockin it! Hey,how old are your kids? Mine are 17 and 15! unbelievable... how fast they grow up.
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

Originally Posted by bherrod View Post
    haha! My chicken is always DRY too.. same reason! Pink chicken...ugggghhh! I find if I bake it in the oven it keeps more moisture though... great pics of the foood. i need to figure out how to post pics.. Great job on your videos too! Keep rockin it! Hey,how old are your kids? Mine are 17 and 15! unbelievable... how fast they grow up.
    Thanks!
    I tried not cooking my chicken as long yesterday and yuck, I couldn't stomach it. So dry chicken it's gotta be

We have 6 kids together (25, 23, 22, 18, 15, 13) 3 of them living with us. And yes it's crazy how they grow up so fast! We have a 3 yr old grand daughter too
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    I got even farther than that and I buy 8 dozen eggs a week lol. I just crack them myself, my be more time buy saves a few bucks.
    That's what I do, too. It does save some cash. It's a little more time consuming, and sometimes if I'm not careful I may break a yolk, but eggs are freaking expensive the way I've been eating'em. Ugh. lol

Hope you've had a great last day of Week 2 in Hell, Shelly. I hope you're feeling better as well. This weekend, I have just wanted to sleep all day, both days. I don't what's going on. If anything, I was more accurate with all of my macros, including carbs. I'm hoping it's hormonal or something temporary. I still got in my cardio and core stuff and kept up with my diet (but I'm getting sick of eating eggs at this point. lol), but it took everything in me to get myself out of bed or off the couch to get it done. I was very thankful for my preworkout drink this weekend, as sad as that might be. But I was thinking about ya and hoping you were OK today.

I tried those crepes yesterday morning and I love them! My boyfriend enjoys them as well; he'd eaten two of the 6 I made before I even finished the others. lol

I hope you get some rest and take care of yourself. I had to give props to BB2K for looking after you and getting ya some glucose tabs. That's so sweet! You two are the most wonderful combination of freakin' adorable and fierce! Bring on Week 3!!