Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It smells like EPICNESS in here! Great workout today baby! Welcome to HELL.

jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hell yeah!

DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good Luck I'm excited to see how this protcol works for females.

-Show Up Dominate Go Home...

cleaningpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cleaningpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job, hell session number one completed

jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck.
    -The Willard

MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Day 1 log of HRT Solo (from yesterday)

Monday August 13th, 2012

All in all the training went really well today. There were times it really hurt and times it didn't, so I really need to play around with the weights, form, etc. this week until I see what I am capable of doing.

Out of everything my forearms hurt the most. I never work them directly (this was a first for me) and they were on fire!

TRAINING

SHOULDERS:

Seated Hammer Press: 2 x 8+6 W/20lbs (+ whatever the machine weighs) per side
    DB Side Raise: 2 x 8+6 W/10lbs
    BB Front Raise: 2 x 8+6 W/8lbs

BICEPS:

Seated BB Curl: 2 x 8+6 W/35lbs
    Rev BB Curl: 2 x 8+6 W/30lbs

FOREARMS:

DB Wrist Curls: 2 x 8+6 W/20lbs
    BB Rev Wrist Curls: 2 x 8+6 W/5lbs

CARDIO:

30min of cardio on the Arc Trainer at 6 incline, 30 resistance

I don't take a pre-workout or anything like that. Just plain water for me

Here is a short video of me using HRT. I only recorded 1 set of 1 bodypart each.

DIET

My Diet for the Day:

I was happy with my diet today. I was almost spot on with my marcos and the only reason it wasn't spot on was because it's hard to measure out foods to get it exact. But I think this is pretty close so hopefully will be ok.

I do NOT like meat very much. I could really go without, so eating chicken is hard but I was able to get in a couple meals with chicken.

Protein grams: 150 (Actual: 151 grams)
    Carb grams: 75 (Actual: 71 grams)
    Fat grams: 25 (Actual: 26 grams)

MEAL 1:

230 grams of egg whites (topped with franks hot sauce and diced green chili)
    43 grams oatmeal (added a lil bit of torani sugar-free syrup)
    Topped oatmeal with 16 grams of All natural peanut butter

MEAL 2:

5 oz. chicken tenders (topped with franks hot sauce)
    68 grams brown rice (stir-fried in pam with onions, chopped fresh spinach and garlic powder)
    1 oz. avocado

MEAL 3 (Post Workout):

5 oz. chicken tenders (tossed in franks buffalo hot sauce)
    68 grams brown rice stir-fried in pam with onions, chopped fresh spinach and garlic powder)
    5 spears roasted asparagus

MEAL 4:

Protein Shake:
    Made with: 8 oz water, 32 grams brown rice protein powder, 10 grams egg whites and torani sugar-free syrup

NO PICTURE OF THIS

MEAL 5:

276 grams egg whites (topped with franks hot sauce and diced green chili)
    2 oz. avocado

I drank about 1½ gallons of water throughout the day.

Supplements:

The only supplements I am taking right now are the following:

Vitamin D3
    Vitamin B-12
    Vitamin C
    Raspberry Ketones
    Last edited by MomGettingFit; 08-14-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    Shelly Eubanks

Come follow my 1st HRT Solo Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147310783

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love your first day! You really put it to it, Shelly! Awesome! I was taking pictures of everything yesterday, too. I couldn't get my videos uploaded to the computer I normally use due to space limitations on my hard drive so I've finally got them uploaded onto another computer with more space. This is great! Thanks so much for sharing. You're doing bloody awesome, Woman! Hope you're having a fine second day!

auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for putting up the images of your food--it looks wonderful.

MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome pics of the food! Such a great idea... want to come cook my meals for your! Yours look way tastier than mine!

Also LOVE the video. And about forearms... I have never trained mine directly either and mine KILLED during the workout and DOMS set in today for them. OW!
    Being RIPPED AS HELL is only 12 weeks away!

Follow my journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147243523

gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hope things are going well...Stay strong.

mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dang... that food looks so much better than my crap... I guess I need to flavor it up some more.

MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks everyone!

Trust me the food looks better than it taste. Lol. I love Meal 1 but don't care for the rest. I have to put franks hot sauce to stomach the chicken. Lol. But I'm eating for results right now, not pleasure today I actually skipped the hot sauce on my chicken. Yuck. Haha
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are doing awesome! keep it up! Great job on the video too!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

WOW Today was leg day! Forget about DOMs, my legs are hurtin now!! It's already hard to walk upstairs, I can't imagine what tomorrow is going to be like.

I'm going to soak in a nice warm bath with epsom salt tonight.

Full log with vid, pics, stats, etc. coming either late tonight or in the morning!

Until then....

Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MomGettingFit View Post
    Thanks everyone!

Trust me the food looks better than it taste. Lol. I love Meal 1 but don't care for the rest. I have to put franks hot sauce to stomach the chicken. Lol. But I'm eating for results right now, not pleasure today I actually skipped the hot sauce on my chicken. Yuck. Haha
    I totally get that! I HATE all my meals except my morning oats. I have been trying to figure out how I can make every meal sweet... but haven't come up with much yet... Zucchini pancakes? With Protein powder and egg whites? Yea --- this is where my head has gone! haha

Originally Posted by MrsHH View Post
    I totally get that! I HATE all my meals except my morning oats. I have been trying to figure out how I can make every meal sweet... but haven't come up with much yet... Zucchini pancakes? With Protein powder and egg whites? Yea --- this is where my head has gone! haha
    What do you add to your oats? I add torani sugar free syrups and sometimes Capella drops. Makes a huge difference.
    My husband makes sme protein crepes that are awesome.
    http://mom-getting-fit.blogspot.com/...ut-butter.html
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good workout. Your log looks like it will be interesting. Looking forward to following

Originally Posted by russ d View Post
    Good workout. Your log looks like it will be interesting. Looking forward to following
    Thanks so much!!!
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

Red face

My Motivation & Inspiration

I love looking through pictures of people in the fitness industry for motivation and inspiration, but above all, I look towards myself and those around me.

My BIGGEST Motivation for pushing forward is MYSELF! This is a picture of me when I was reaching 200lbs, with a bodyfat % of almost 50%! I was overweight and so out of shape. Never even worked out prior to this. I look back at this picture now and I don't even know who that person was, to have let myself go that far. I will NEVER go back!!!!

My BIGGEST Inspiration comes from my husband! Not only is he the love of my life but he pushes and motivates me to do better for myself. He has gone through so much in his life not only emotionally but physically. He suffered a tragic accident in 2004, that landed him on bed rest for 18 months. He was told he would never be able to walk normal again. He gained over 30lbs while on bedrest. After undergoing many surgeries and hours of physical therapy, he went on to transform his body and now competes in bodybuilding. His story amazes me and is so inspirational. I know without a doubt with him by myself, I will never be alone during this journey!!

And last but certainly not least, our Amazing Children and Granddaughter! Not only am I doing this to look awesome, BUT I want to watch my children and granddaughter grow up! And this pushes me to keep on going!!!

Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

What do you add to your oats? I add torani sugar free syrups and sometimes Capella drops. Makes a huge difference.
    My husband makes sme protein crepes that are awesome.
    http://mom-getting-fit.blogspot.com/...ut-butter.html
    Yum! I'll have to try the crepes. For my oats I make a cup of tea with a chai tea and use the chai tea as my oatmeal water. I add a few frozen black berries while it is cooking. I add cinnamon and splenda. I love it!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it any wonder why I love this woman so much? She is the best! Great leg day today baby!

-Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Loomis- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking good in here!

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Is it any wonder why I love this woman so much? She is the best! Great leg day today baby!
    Thank you baby!

Originally Posted by -Loomis- View Post
    Looking good in here!
    Thanks James!!!
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

You and the hubs are both very motivating as individuals... but put you together and sheesh! You could take over the world! Love your photos! Always good to have a picture of what you promise yourself you will never get to again!

Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WOW Today was leg day! Forget about DOMs, my legs are hurtin now!! It's already hard to walk upstairs, I can't imagine what tomorrow is going to be like.

I'm going to soak in a nice warm bath with epsom salt tonight.

Full log with vid, pics, stats, etc. coming either late tonight or in the morning!

Until then....

LMBO! I loved this! My guy and I are always coming up with something "that one simply does not do". Poor Sean Bean -- always dying nasty in every role he gets. lol But this was so bloody appropriate! I was a bit stiff this AM from leg day yesterday, but I know it's only the beginning. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to drive home. I drive a manual transmission, so it was interesting. lol Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the laugh. I'm totally going to put that on my FB. I can hardly wait to see your leg day log!

My Motivation & Inspiration

I love looking through pictures of people in the fitness industry for motivation and inspiration, but above all, I look towards myself and those around me.

My BIGGEST Motivation for pushing forward is MYSELF! This is a picture of me when I was reaching 200lbs, with a bodyfat % of almost 50%! I was overweight and so out of shape. Never even worked out prior to this. I look back at this picture now and I don't even know who that person was, to have let myself go that far. I will NEVER go back!!!!

My BIGGEST Inspiration comes from my husband! Not only is he the love of my life but he pushes and motivates me to do better for myself. He has gone through so much in his life not only emotionally but physically. He suffered a tragic accident in 2004, that landed him on bed rest for 18 months. He was told he would never be able to walk normal again. He gained over 30lbs while on bedrest. After undergoing many surgeries and hours of physical therapy, he went on to transform his body and now competes in bodybuilding. His story amazes me and is so inspirational. I know without a doubt with him by myself, I will never be alone during this journey!!

And last but certainly not least, our Amazing Children and Granddaughter! Not only am I doing this to look awesome, BUT I want to watch my children and granddaughter grow up! And this pushes me to keep on going!!!

Shelly, both you and your husband have such inspiring stories! I am so proud of you both for overcoming and then keeping on. Thank you for sharing! You two have a beautiful family!

Thanks everyone!

I thought your food looked great! It was making me hungry. lol I am with ya on the eating for results versus eating for pleasure thing. I love food! But right now I'm more concerned with fueling my body. We can do it! We're all in this together.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow... that's a lot of hot sauce. The meals looks really good. Great first day.

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Wow... that's a lot of hot sauce. The meals looks really good. Great first day.
    she has me hooked on it now lol I only use it on meals 1 and 2 though.

Day 2 log of HRT Solo (from yesterday)

Tuesday August 14th, 2012

Today was leg day and WOW do my legs hurt!! It’s was a pretty good workout, even tho my knee started to hurt right after leg presses. I have a problem with my right knee and hip so there are certain things that really agitate them so I need to be careful of what I do. For example, I can’t do the reverse hack squat as that tears up my hip. It’s frustrating to say the least, but I am learning to deal with it.

Normally the leg press doesn’t affect my knew but for some reason, today was bad. My knee started hurting right from the start. And bothered me throughout my entire workout and well into the evening, which it normally doesn’t.

TRAINING

Legs:

Leg Press: 2 sets of 8+6 with 315lbs and 335lbs

Leg Ext: 2 sets of 8+6 with 60lbs

Hack Squat: 2 sets of 8+6 with 65lbs

Seated Leg Curl: 2 sets of 8+6 with 70lbs and 90lbs

Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 2 sets of 8+6 with 40lbs

I was planning on doing walking lunges at home, but my knee was really hurting so I passed on them.

CARDIO:

No cardio today due to it being leg Day!

DIET

My Diet for the Day:

I was pretty happy again with my diet again today. Macros were almost spot on. I pretty much ate the exact same thing as yesterday but I didn’t put the franks hot sauce on my chicken. Went to 2 different stores and neither of them had ripe avocado, so I didn’t get that on my chicken either. Had to make up the fat in Meal 5 with some walnuts.

Protein grams: 150 (Actual: 151 grams)
    Carb grams: 75 (Actual: 71 grams)
    Fat grams: 25 (Actual: 26 grams)

MEAL 1:

230 grams of egg whites (topped with franks hot sauce and diced green chili)
    43 grams oatmeal (added a lil bit of torani sugar-free syrup)
    Topped oatmeal with 16 grams of All natural peanut butter

MEAL 2:

5 oz. chicken tenders
    68 grams brown rice (stir-fried in pam with onions, chopped fresh spinach and garlic powder)

Opps started eating my chicken before I remembered to take a picture

MEAL 3 (Post Workout):

5 oz. chicken tenders
    68 grams brown rice stir-fried in pam with onions, chopped fresh spinach and garlic powder)

MEAL 4:

Protein Shake:
    Made with: 8 oz water, 32 grams brown rice protein powder, 10 grams egg whites and torani sugar-free syrup

Again, forgot to take a picture until I was almost done. I LOVE my shake so this goes fast.

MEAL 5:

276 grams egg whites (topped with franks hot sauce and diced green chili)
    Walnuts (I was low on fat today so I ate some nuts this evening to make up for it.)

I drank about 1½ gallons of water throughout the day.

Supplements:

The only supplements I am taking right now are the following:

Vitamin D3
    Vitamin B-12
    Vitamin C
    Raspberry Ketones
    Shelly Eubanks

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com