SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

periodization rough draft, need some tips to improve it.

I tried a couple of programs and they have have worked for a while but then I started to plateau and then I started to lose all the gains I made because of poor diet decisions or , So the best decision that I came up with was to start doing a periodization routine( ). My best idea for the routine is tabata training for one month, the next month I will use Kris Gethin's DTP plan, and third month I will use Mike O'Hearn's Powerbodybuilding plan. Since this a plan would take 3 months I will have to repeat it a total of 4 times throughout the year. This is my first draft of my training plan, I am trying to get stronger and a better physique before I focus on training on rugby specific workout. Again kinda of rough draft, appreciate any tips on general nutrition like articles I should read, my biggest weak spot. Or a tips on how to improve this workout plan in general.