Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    And stop spelling women as "wimmin" I know you think it's cool but it's actually really retarded.

RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000) RadBromance is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NutellaBrah View Post
    Yeah, so does Ronnie Coleman.

I dunno if you realize Texas brah, beauty is in the details.

Hes too scared to post his face anyways..

Im the only person on the Misc who is good looking enough to post face pics on here and survive the onslaught of the aftermath because you cant bomb me with insults since I am so flawless. The most someone could say is call me a **** cuz I look so pretty. But thats a hater insult borne of insecurity so it doesnt count.

You cant get me bro. I am too perfect. You cant look me directly in my eyes bro.

i just came when i saw these pics. so flawless <3

mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^olawl

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    nutellabrah is defiently trolling

surprised how some miscers are still feeding him

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ Nutella being a full blown self absorbed delusional narcissist. You need to start being honest with yourself and your appearance.

raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raekwon685 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is going on in this thread????

do you guys even live in the real world? what is all this bullsht about sex becoming harder to get? people have sex wayyyyy more frequently nowadays, as opposed to earlier time periods.
    Also, one would expect a bodybuilding forum to be filled with good-looking people. guess not in this thread...
    I don't understand this mentality about women being too choosy. Maybe you should just work on bettering yourself, rather than trying to destroy women's rights. Be the one the women choose. Its only biological for women to choose the most desirable guy, and you should work to be that guy. I am totally against entitled feminists who think men are inferior pigs and such, but I have no problem with considering women "equal."
    You guys just get so butthurt its ridiculous. Getting laid is not that difficult if you improve yourslef. Just go to a bar with respectable friends and get some numbers. Looks only matter so much, social circle, charisma and confidence are all big factors. If you don't have looks, at least work to improve yourself in other areas. I'm no WK, but there's no need to put down women and consider them inferior; they're just different.

Also, I don't get this "woman wanting money" thing. I understand its true, but its still plenty easy to get laid without money. How is a chick at a bar/club/anywhere else gonna know if you're rich or not, assuming you're dressed respectably?

NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dr_Decay View Post
    lol @ Nutella being a full blown self absorbed delusional narcissist. You need to start being honest with yourself and your appearance.
    Ok...

Originally Posted by raekwon685 View Post
    What is going on in this thread????

do you guys even live in the real world? what is all this bullsht about sex becoming harder to get? people have sex wayyyyy more frequently nowadays, as opposed to earlier time periods.
    Also, one would expect a bodybuilding forum to be filled with good-looking people. guess not in this thread...
    I don't understand this mentality about women being too choosy. Maybe you should just work on bettering yourself, rather than trying to destroy women's rights. Be the one the women choose. Its only biological for women to choose the most desirable guy, and you should work to be that guy. I am totally against entitled feminists who think men are inferior pigs and such, but I have no problem with considering women "equal."
    You guys just get so butthurt its ridiculous. Getting laid is not that difficult if you improve yourslef. Just go to a bar with respectable friends and get some numbers. Looks only matter so much, social circle, charisma and confidence are all big factors. If you don't have looks, at least work to improve yourself in other areas. I'm no WK, but there's no need to put down women and consider them inferior; they're just different.

Also, I don't get this "woman wanting money" thing. I understand its true, but its still plenty easy to get laid without money. How is a chick at a bar/club/anywhere else gonna know if you're rich or not, assuming you're dressed respectably?

THANK YOUuuu

Broscience &gt; Studies Al Shades's Avatar
    Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is a book which deals with the subject matter of this thread as it applies to both sexes and in all manner of interactions, not only sexual:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/081...CK2KYStractive guy?[/QUOTE]

I have it. It's a good read. Very interesting. Needless to say, the OP is right. The take home point is that good-looking people have it much easier. Also check out this blog post called "Plastic surgery is the next must-have career tool." Written by a wim.

http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2008/0...er-tool-maybe/

I agree with her. If you're downright ugly, this is probably the best investment you could possibly make. It will immeasurably improve the quality of your life. And if you're average looking, but want to score with really hot girls instead of settling for mere 6's and 7s, then you may want to consider it as well.

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok...

wow! even the average joe can look decent with professional photography, clothing and lighting. too bad you look like you're modeling for a labor camp

Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    This is a book which deals with the exact subject matter of this thread as it applies to both sexes and in all manners of interactions, not just sexual:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/081...CK2KYStractive guy?
    I have it. It's a good read. Very interesting. Needless to say, the OP is right. Looks matter a LOT. Also check out this blog post called "Plastic surgery is the next must-have career tool." Written by a wim.

http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2008/0...er-tool-maybe/

I agree with her. If you're downright ugly, this is probably the best investment you could possibly make. It will immeasurably improve the quality of your life. And if you're average looking, but want to score with really hot girls instead of settling for mere 6's and 7s, then you may want to consider it as well.[/QUOTE]

plastic surgery simply to score hotter poon? dude i really feel sorry for you if your life is that dependent on vagina

mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bobbobson View Post
    u mad he's right you PC *******?
    he's not right. newt has actually been more on point in this thread. plz read up on the neolithic revolution and the origins of patriarchy.

the differences between men and women you see are embedded more so in the social structure than in biology. And the social structure largely arises from the level of a society's means of production and technological infrastructure.

Prior to the neolithic era and in most hunter gatherer societies, you had relative gender egalitarianism. Neolithic revolution --> agrarian society w/ energy = muscle power --> hyooge gender and class inequality/slavery emerges.

Industrial revolution --> industrial society w/ energy = fossil fuels, muscle power is no longer essential for labor --> women able to contribute to the societal means of production again --> their social standing elevates. We're living the consequences of this. But it's not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok...

Dude, that's NOT you. That's a completely modified and manipulated reflection of YOU. Nice picture dude. You'd have more luck getting laid carrying a large copy of that picture around, covering up the real you, than presenting yourself as you do here.

Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Crabbening barn door dorian yates back with paul demayo rhomboids and tom platz sweeping calfpezius muscles thanks to scambald eggs. Okay peace out bye

Genova witness
    Andrew feels like a brother crew
    Goodguy Adam Crew
    Chuck crew

1RM
    Squat: 440
    Deadlift: 584
    Bench: 315
    OHP: 192
    Pushpress: 260

Dude, that's NOT you. That's a completely modified and manipulated reflection of YOU. Nice picture dude. You'd have more luck getting laid carrying a large copy of that picture around, covering up the real you, than presenting yourself as you do here.
    Photo is not shopped.

I look best IRL and with pro lenses.

The pics that are Least representative of me is like when I take camera phone pics with tiny lenses.

But even in those I look good...

AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlbinoScience is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes being good looking makes everything easier. You can get girls easily without game. The weirdest thing is that even guys treat you differently. I guess if you are good looking, they assume you pull so they respect you.
    ***Never Giving up Crew***

5'11
    180 lbs

Not actually albino - just blonde

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mTOR View Post
    he's not right. newt has actually been more on point in this thread. plz read up on the neolithic revolution and the origins of patriarchy.

the differences between men and women you see are embedded more so in the social structure than in biology. And the social structure largely arises from the level of a society's means of production and technological infrastructure.

Prior to the neolithic era and in most hunter gatherer societies, you had relative gender egalitarianism. Neolithic revolution --> agrarian society w/ energy = muscle power --> hyooge gender and class inequality/slavery emerges.

Industrial revolution --> industrial society w/ energy = fossil fuels, muscle power is no longer essential for labor --> women able to contribute to the societal means of production again --> their social standing elevates. We're living the consequences of this. But it's not necessarily a bad thing IMO.
    I already addressed these claims. Read my refutation of newt's post.

This is typical gender studies BS pushed by man-hating feminist and marxist academics.

Men have always been needed for war and war has always been a part of human societies. That refutes your central point right there. And furthermore, men and wimmin were NOT interchangeable in hunter/gatherer societies. Who do you think was killing wild animals and bringing home the bacon?

"But it's not necessarily a bad thing IMO"

Western civilization is crumbling all around you and you say "it's not necessarily a bad thing IMO". That's right, keep on sleep-walking, zombie...

Tell me, what have wimmin done with their improved social standing and vastly increased rights? Have they contributed in any meaningful way to society? Where, how and by whom?

You do know that there are still hardly any wimmin to be found in technical fields and that most of what they do in "professional" occupations consists of marketing/public relations/human resources/accounting and those types of low-intellect, "people skills" type jobs?
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-11-2012 at 06:55 PM.

AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ralphlauren55 View Post

Cliffs: If you look good the entire world is given to you on a silver platter, you are taking completely differently when you say stuff, everyone automatically likes you etc etc.

I know somebody like this. Can literally say whatever you want to a girl and they will laugh their ass off as if you were Katt ****ing Williams or something. It's seriously pathetic. Non the less i'm not bad looking what so ever so I get my fair share. Not complaining, only comparing.

And stop spelling women as "wimmin" I know you think it's cool but it's actually really retarded.
    You're right. I'll spell it as "wims" from now on. That's the correct spelling.

Originally Posted by AP12493 View Post
    I know somebody like this. Can literally say whatever you want to a girl and they will laugh their ass off as if you were Katt ****ing Williams or something. It's seriously pathetic. Non the less i'm not bad looking what so ever so I get my fair share. Not complaining, only comparing.
    This always happens to me. Ill say or touch girls in aggressive ways.

My friends are like "bro be careful you're gonna get in trouble"

I'm like "loooooolll"

Never.

It must suck to not be me...

I can make dick jokes as introductions if I want and girls will still take it as a welcome joke because I look so sexy. They just get the giggles...

xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All Puerto Ricans are insecure and have inflated self pride for themselves and ethnocentric ignorance towards others.

On a global level I am way better looking than everyone ITT. I have more mass appeal than you.

Maybe in some Puerto Rican ghetto where they hate "white boyz" I am not good looking. But lucky for me, life isnt a Puerto Rican ghetto...
    All Puerto Ricans? What an accurate comment...... not srs
    watchout your comments bro

Fitness Inspiration: Zyzz, Antoine Vaillant, Greg Plitt, Lazar Angelov, Ullisses Jr

My Dream Team

1*CP3
    2*Kyrie Irving
    3*LBJ
    4*K.Love
    5*M.Gasol

***Always pick #7 Crew***

Future Goal
    *weigh 210 @ 8%bf
    *40inch Vert

Shh, no tears ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) toppedout212's Avatar
    toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT we discover that Al Shades is a strong sociopath/10

Also, NutellaBrah, your 5/10 at best bro, srs.

no hate just facts

DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000) DBallerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's not right, it's small-minded, disgusting, and borne from the insecurities of a dumb person who doesn't fully understand the world yet (if ever).

In other words the guy is an uncivilized idiot who no self respecting or attractive girl would associate with.
    You mad I'm better looking than u?

ChilloutSound.com - Relaxing songs of every genre

Rep back 1k+ all day everyday.

Agreed. ^^ And he's not even trying a 1/4 as hard as you, Nutella.
    Originally Posted by top****ut212 View Post
    ITT we discover that Al Shades is a strong sociopath/10
    ...so was Einstein, Nicholas Tesla, Beethoven, Jim Morrison, Henry David Thoreau....and you're point?

Don't get caught up in Western Psychologies attempt to manipulate desirable and undesirable personality types for the benefit of the society (the machine). Idiot.

Shh, no tears ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) toppedout212's Avatar
    toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ...so was Einstein, Nicholas Tesla, Beethoven, Jim Morrison, Henry David Thoreau....and you're point?

Don't get caught up in Western Psychologies attempt to manipulate desirable and undesirable personality types for the benefit of the society (the machine). Idiot.
    So being a sociopath is a good thing now?

ok.

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    I already addressed these claims. Read my refutation of newt's post.

This is typical gender studies BS pushed by man-hating feminist and marxist academics.

War have always been needed for war and war has always been a part of human societies. That refutes your central point right there. And furthermore, men and wimmin were NOT interchangeable in hunter/gatherer societies. Who do you think was killing wild animals and bringing home the bacon?

"But it's not necessarily a bad thing IMO"

Western civilization is crumbling all around you and you say "it's not necessarily a bad thing IMO". That's right, keep on sleep-walking, zombie...

Tell me, what have wimmin done with their improved social standing and vastly increased rights? Have they contributed in any meaningful way to society? Where, how and by whom?

You do know that there are still hardly any wimmin to be found in technical fields and that most of what they do in "professional" occupations consists of marketing/public relations/human resources/accounting and those types of low-intellect, "people skills" type jobs?
    circular reasoning at its finest. Have you ever taken an ancient history or anthropology class in your life?

sociopath was a poor choice of words, Al Shades can better be described as a forcibly ignorant misogynistic.

cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdnz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RadBromance View Post
    i just came when i saw these pics. so flawless <3

Originally Posted by DBallerz View Post
    You mad I'm better looking than u?

anonymous
    I agree.

"Attractive" and "ugly" guys get treated by two different sets of rules when it comes to women (who pretty much live their lives by double standards anyway, so this is nothing new).

It is for this reason that if any "attractive" guy walks up to a woman and talks to her, it'll be told as "this hot guy approached me today!", whereas if an "ugly" guy just happens to ask something completely innocuous like "would you happen to know the time?" (and I'm being serious here, there's no intent whatsoever of trying to get with her), it'll be seen as "ugh, this ugly guy totally came on to me today!"

Originally Posted by top****ut212 View Post
    So being a sociopath is a good thing now?

ok.
    So accepting what others tell you think is okay now too?

Just because psychology has perverted the personality and demonized it as a evil entity doesn't mean it is. I'd love to show you a bible banging christian book in the 60's about demons among us, labeling possessed individuals with the EXACT same traits as those in today's DSM that are labeled sociopaths. Those who do what they want and dont follow the path of christ. It's hilarious.

ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElGuaje is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ****s crazy how it works,

this kid has it so fuarkin easy, has 9+/10 poon approaching him daily