Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Best pre workout for acne prone skin (brahs with acne GTFIH)

Anyone got ideas for a pre workout not likely to cause a break out? I've tried NO xplode, neurocore, assault, jack3d and craze, they all made me spottier than a dalmatian's a$$. Any particular brand that didn't make you break out if you're prone to this kinda thing? Stopped my last jug of neurocore about a month ago and training is seriously suffering without the kick it gave it.

Thanks brahs
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't know man. Acne has been a chronic problem with me since I was 12, but I never noticed my acne flare up on pre-workouts. But such things are hormonal so everyone is different. What works for you might not work for some one else and vice-versa.

From what I've noticed my acne flares up depending on how crappy my diet is. If I mostly eat junk food it gets bad. That's why I keep it to a minimum.

Try White Flood and see how that works for you. You can even get free samples from the reps.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demtrapz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Don't know man. Acne has been a chronic problem with me since I was 12, but I never noticed my acne flare up on pre-workouts. But such things are hormonal so everyone is different. What works for you might not work for some one else and vice-versa.

From what I've noticed my acne flares up depending on how crappy my diet is. If I mostly eat junk food it gets bad. That's why I keep it to a minimum.

Try White Flood and see how that works for you. You can even get free samples from the reps.
    I feel ya brah, mine started when I was 12 too. My breakouts always seemed random but when I looked real close it seemed to always coincide with taking the pre workouts. Tried a local brand the other week and woke up with a fuk load on my shoulder next morning. Thanks for the advice man, have my measly reps :-)
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure of your age, but you could be experiencing androgen induced inflammation leading to your breakouts.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Not sure of your age, but you could be experiencing androgen induced inflammation leading to your breakouts.
    19 bro. Any advice as to how to stop this?
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by demtrapz View Post
    19 bro. Any advice as to how to stop this?
    It's called puberty man, haha. Nothing you want to stop. Go to your doctor/dermatologist asking about oral anti-inflammatories/anti-biotics in combination with a topical cream such as epiduo.

rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocket999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    16 year old brah here who knows a thing or two about acne....

Have you thought it may be the artificial sweeteners? They give me a headache so I don't take supps with them. I make my own preworkout that's unsweetened so I can avoid them.

I know that can be a trigger for some people. Maybe something to consiter

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's likely not the preworkout. Are you showering after you workout, putting on fresh clothes, etc?
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

It's called puberty man, haha. Nothing you want to stop. Go to your doctor/dermatologist asking about oral anti-inflammatories/anti-biotics in combination with a topical cream such as epiduo.
    Was on lymacycline for 2 years and been on oxytetracycline for 3 months bro, derm said he'd give me the tane in a month if I'm not clear by then.Thanks for the advice though man

Originally Posted by rocket999 View Post
    16 year old brah here who knows a thing or two about acne....

Have you thought it may be the artificial sweeteners? They give me a headache so I don't take supps with them. I make my own preworkout that's unsweetened so I can avoid them.

I know that can be a trigger for some people. Maybe something to consiter
    Def something I will look into. Thanks bro, reps

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    It's likely not the preworkout. Are you showering after you workout, putting on fresh clothes, etc?
    Yeah man I shower 3x a day, use clean and clear cleaser with salicylic acid and 5% benzoyl peroxide w/moisturizer.
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Having a good diet (cut out fast foods) along with what you're already doing (showering after getting sweaty, using face wash with salicyclic acid) goes a very long ways toward reducing acne. Changing your pillow cover frequently can also help as well. I've never noticed any preworkout making me break out moreso than another...

Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    Having a good diet (cut out fast foods) along with what you're already doing (showering after getting sweaty, using face wash with salicyclic acid) goes a very long ways toward reducing acne. Changing your pillow cover frequently can also help as well. I've never noticed any preworkout making me break out moreso than another...
    But as a whole you do think they break you out though?
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz

If by "the tane" you are referring to accutane, I would avoid it, or at least throughly research it before you decide. I know here in Maine, only one dermatologist in the entire state (yes, there are more than a few here ) still keeps a license to prescribe accutane.

If by "the tane" you are referring to accutane, I would avoid it, or at least throughly research it before you decide. I know here in Maine, only one dermatologist in the entire state (yes, there are more than a few here ) still keeps a license to prescribe accutane.
    Yeah man that's the one I mean. We were talking about trying 10mg/day but I'm real nervous having seen the list of sides and researched the potential dangers of it. Sometimes I feel like I can face it and other days I feel so awful about it that I reckon it's worth the risk. Still undecided though
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz

10mg would be quite the low dosage. With that, your un the risk of acne either not clearing completely and/or returning.

AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Things that can help:

Shower BEFORE bed (washing face and hair obviously) and WASH YOUR PILLOW CASE every 3 days or so
    Start taking Pantothenic Acid
    ProActiv worked well for me
    See a dermatologist
    JB

"Anything is possible for him who believes." -Mark 9:23

1\*
    SheepDog #6

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some people react adversely to the salicylic acid/benzoyl peroxide bit. What soap are you using? Joak recommended this stuff to me, and it's been working pretty well. Everything else just dries me up, which can make the acne worse. ESPECIALLY if you're showering thrice daily.

“For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiva8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone got ideas for a pre workout not likely to cause a break out? I've tried NO xplode, neurocore, assault, jack3d and craze, they all made me spottier than a dalmatian's a$$. Any particular brand that didn't make you break out if you're prone to this kinda thing? Stopped my last jug of neurocore about a month ago and training is seriously suffering without the kick it gave it.
    Far as i'm aware there is no clear link to certain foods causing acne, but most people swear by it & doctors tell you as a precautionary to just avoid the food that you feel is causing it. A few things i helped when i had mild acne was
    1) don't shower so much, 3x a day is ridiculous & will dry out your skin.
    2) drink plenty of water, eat as much whole foods as possible (ie lots of fruit/veg) & avoid processed crap where possible. I noticed quite a clear up when i went vegetarian, however this if anything was likely to the huge increase of fruit & veg as opposed to meat itself causing acne.
    3) wash your face with some warm water & a soap. I'd look into using something a bit less heavy on the chemicals (ie body shop stuff), and use ex foliating gloves to GENTLY scrub your face + apply moisturiser etc if after the shower.

A lot of it is probably just puberty but hopefully some of the tips above can help. The ex foliating gloves were a lifesaver for me though make sure you clean them as they are a breeding ground for bacteria if left soggy sitting in the corner of your bathroom.

10mg would be quite the low dosage. With that, your un the risk of acne either not clearing completely and/or returning.
    There were a few studies I found (will refind and post links) into low dose accutane and its effect on moderate acne; the benefits were good with minimal sides. Agreed with you on the relapse thing, it was just the crohns/IBS/hair loss potential on higher doses that scared the fwarq out of me.

EDIT - bb won't let me post links, under 50 posts or some ****. The relevant bit was

Low-dose isotretinoin (regimens)

Conventional low-dose therapy [Table 1], [Flow Chart 1]-[Additional file 1]

Low-dose isotretinoin has been used to treat acne by various authors. [4],[7],[8],[9],[12],[14],[15],[17],[18],[19] in various doses, like daily, [7],[17],[18] intermittent therapy, [4],[12],[18] alternate day therapy [19] or gradually increasing the daily dose. [5] As there is marked heterogeneity in these regimens, a more logical way is to compare them on the basis of dose per day (mg/kg/day), which ranges from 0.14 mg/ kg/day to 0.75 mg/kg/day. [4],[7],[8],[9],[10],[12],[14],[15],[17],[18],[19] Except for one study, [12] low-dose isotretinoin was uniformally of a dose less than 0.5 mg/kg/day.

A different approach is the use of low-dose isotretinon in a micronized form, which pharmacologically has a similar efficacy to the conventional standard regimen of 1 mg/kg/day. This entailed the use of a formulation of micronized isotretinoin [17] in a single dose of 0.4 mg/kg/day isotretinoin regimen, which had been found to be of similar efficacy to the standard regimen of 1 mg/kg/day.

Micro/mini dose [Table 2]

Another mode of administered isotretinoin is for cases of acne in adult patients or those who relapse after having received standard therapy of isotretinon. Palmer et al. [6] studied the effects of low-dose isotretinoin administration for 1 or 2 days of each week in adult patients suffering from a relapse. They used 20 mg/ day isotretinoin on eight adult patients with moderate acne who showed signs of recurrence within a few weeks after the treatment was discontinued. Amichai et al. [16] similarly treated 12 female patients with 20 mg of isotretinoin weekly for up to 3 years for relapses that developed between 6 months and 2 years after full-dose isotretinoin treatment with excellent results.

Another special scenario is a very small number of patients who suffer from acne even in the sixth and seventh decades. [5] These are patients of persisting acne and have often received multiple courses of antibiotics over many years. Nine patients were treated with oral isotretinoin 0.25 mg/kg per day for 6 months; in six, the acne had virtually cleared by 3-4 months while in the other three it cleared by 6 months. On stopping the therapy after 36 months, the patients remained clear of acne except for one who relapsed after 11 months. [5]

Originally Posted by AZPump View Post
    Things that can help:

Shower BEFORE bed (washing face and hair obviously) and WASH YOUR PILLOW CASE every 3 days or so
    Start taking Pantothenic Acid
    ProActiv worked well for me
    See a dermatologist
    I tried pantothenic acid a while back. How long did it take before you saw a difference? I did like 3 bottles of it on 10g a day and didn't see anything, plus over here in the uk that **** is kinda expensive if it ain't working.

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    Some people react adversely to the salicylic acid/benzoyl peroxide bit. What soap are you using? Joak recommended this stuff to me, and it's been working pretty well. Everything else just dries me up, which can make the acne worse. ESPECIALLY if you're showering thrice daily.
    Simple kind to skin moisturizing wash and shower gel, the one with 4 ingredients in. Funnily enough I don't actually have it on my face; I get like one pimple on my face every few months, it's my shoulders/back/chest/arms that are covered in them. Will try and find some of that at the chemist and leave the bp/sl acid for a bit and see what happens. Thanks brah

Originally Posted by motiva8 View Post
    Far as i'm aware there is no clear link to certain foods causing acne, but most people swear by it & doctors tell you as a precautionary to just avoid the food that you feel is causing it. A few things i helped when i had mild acne was
    1) don't shower so much, 3x a day is ridiculous & will dry out your skin.
    2) drink plenty of water, eat as much whole foods as possible (ie lots of fruit/veg) & avoid processed crap where possible. I noticed quite a clear up when i went vegetarian, however this if anything was likely to the huge increase of fruit & veg as opposed to meat itself causing acne.
    3) wash your face with some warm water & a soap. I'd look into using something a bit less heavy on the chemicals (ie body shop stuff), and use ex foliating gloves to GENTLY scrub your face + apply moisturiser etc if after the shower.

A lot of it is probably just puberty but hopefully some of the tips above can help. The ex foliating gloves were a lifesaver for me though make sure you clean them as they are a breeding ground for bacteria if left soggy sitting in the corner of your bathroom.
    Those exfoliating gloves are something I definitely need to look into. Thanks a lot man. Reps to all/reps on r/c when I can
    Last edited by demtrapz; 08-11-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But as a whole you do think they break you out though?
    No

I'd stay away from accutane unless you have horrible pizza face and it's rly ruining you life. I've heard several horror stories from using it.

AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I tried pantothenic acid a while back. How long did it take before you saw a difference? I did like 3 bottles of it on 10g a day and didn't see anything, plus over here in the uk that **** is kinda expensive if it ain't working.
    I honestly don't remember how long it took. I just remember that it helped. It also helps a lot when I cycle a PH. With that being said, if you were doing 10g a day with no results, then I would say forget about that option.

Just stick it out for the time being.. Puberty is what it is.. Keep your face and diet clean. Change pillow cases often and consider seeing a dermatologist. Good luck man.

PS!! DID NOT MEAN TO NEG YOU!! WAS TRYING TO REP YOU.. STANDBY, I'LL GET IT FIXED!!
    JB

1\*
    SheepDog #6

Message Board King DoWorkSon515's Avatar
    DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can attest to the fact that for some people, bulking (eating excess food) will cause acne. I'm not entirely sure whether it is because of the increased number of cheat foods or the extra calories, probably a mix, but I've noticed that I always breakout 5x more when I'm on a calorie surplus. Experiencing it right now, feelsbatman

Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I found that I brokeout more when I used the **** the derm gave me. Right now I'm just washing my face twice a day, and using a zinc spot treatment and i'm pretty clear. I'd say that you are using way to much chemicals for your face, and due to this its making it worse.
    The Muscle Network

http://themusclenetwork.com/

PS!! DID NOT MEAN TO NEG YOU!! WAS TRYING TO REP YOU.. STANDBY, I'LL GET IT FIXED!!
    Should be better now Called on some friends to help fix that mistake..
    JB

1\*
    SheepDog #6

BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    +rep me to atone for your mistake.
    CL Orange TRIad, OxiMega, Green MAG
    Trutein Cinnabun
    iF Hemavol + OS Ultima
    AEN APE

Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yeah man I shower 3x a day
    Could be dryin your skin out too much causing irritation and leading to acne?
    Shreddology - thats my belief!

LIFTING HEAVY THINGS
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks brahs
    I have very oily skin and ErgoPump NMT hasn't caused any problems with my skin

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergopump.html
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

I honestly don't remember how long it took. I just remember that it helped. It also helps a lot when I cycle a PH. With that being said, if you were doing 10g a day with no results, then I would say forget about that option.

Just stick it out for the time being.. Puberty is what it is.. Keep your face and diet clean. Change pillow cases often and consider seeing a dermatologist. Good luck man.

Thanks man, appreciate cha haha, don't worry about it! reps back on r/c, damn this measly 24 hour period ****.

Originally Posted by DoWorkSon515 View Post
    I can attest to the fact that for some people, bulking (eating excess food) will cause acne. I'm not entirely sure whether it is because of the increased number of cheat foods or the extra calories, probably a mix, but I've noticed that I always breakout 5x more when I'm on a calorie surplus. Experiencing it right now, feelsbatman
    Interesting that you say that, I cheated like fwarq on holiday 6 weeks back, like beer cakes every type of **** food you can think of and didn't have a single pimple then got straight back on the clean bulk when I got home (haven't cheated since I've been home) and have broken out twice, maybe it's just quantity of food and type of it has no bearing on my skin. Woke up with 2 new ones on teh bicep this morning, damn you puberty lol

Originally Posted by Cr3echer View Post
    I found that I brokeout more when I used the **** the derm gave me. Right now I'm just washing my face twice a day, and using a zinc spot treatment and i'm pretty clear. I'd say that you are using way to much chemicals for your face, and due to this its making it worse.
    A lot of people have told me to try zinc but you can't use it with the spot tabs I'm on be it topical zinc or oral zinc cause it fcks with the way it works. Better stopping the tabs and trying zinc d'ya think?

Thanks buddy. I shall rep 'um back when I can

Originally Posted by Dawson1990 View Post
    Could be dryin your skin out too much causing irritation and leading to acne?
    It doesn't feel dry but thinking about it I'm gonna slash one of the showers just one in the morning one after training and washing my face before bed. Thanks brah
    Last edited by demtrapz; 08-12-2012 at 02:15 AM.
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    I have very oily skin and ErgoPump NMT hasn't caused any problems with my skin
    Shall look into bro, thanks. D'ya ship samples of it to the uk?
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shall look into bro, thanks. D'ya ship samples of it to the uk?
    We actually do not simply due to shipping cost.

A quick glance around google will yield some very affordable results for the 15 serving tub
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    We actually do not simply due to shipping cost.

A quick glance around google will yield some very affordable results for the 15 serving tub
    Think I'll order one in the week, tomorrow is pay day y'see, woohoo!
    100+

Liverpool FC

RIP Zyzz