thomasac69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thomasac69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thomasac69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i need help losing my lower belly fat!

so, im very new to this and ive started to bulk becuase im sick if trying to lose my lower belly fat so i thought about bulking for a bit then going back to cardio will help me lose a bit more weight then. i have 2 pictures showing my flexing, non flexing photos. why cant i lose my fat? i do a lot of cardio and ab excercises i just dont know what im doing wrong? diet? i dont know. just help me out.
    Attached Images

butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butt_sahib911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what fat
    Seriously though, i dont think you have a disproportionate amount of fat on your belly.

However, the only reason why youre probably not losing the fat in that area would be your calories i believe. You look like your in the 10-11% area and to get down below that your going to have to try to modify your diet if its currently not working. How long have you seen any changes in your weight/bf%? If its been more than, lets see, 4-6 weeks, then yeah you should modify your diet accordingly.
    Ive always felt lower bf% are attained mostly through diet. You could either increase your deficit or try something like IF or maybe carb cycling etc.

In my opinion, you dont need to cut you need to bulk like a bitch. Crazy 4-6 month bulk followed by a cut would be what id do.

Good luck!
    Trying IF
    150-170 grams of protein
    180-200 grams of carbs
    40-60 grams of fats

1 gram of carbs = 4 calories
    1 gram of protein = 4 calories
    1 gram of fat = 9 calories

thomasac69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thomasac69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thomasac69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Originally Posted by butt_sahib911 View Post
    what fat
    Seriously though, i dont think you have a disproportionate amount of fat on your belly.

However, the only reason why youre probably not losing the fat in that area would be your calories i believe. You look like your in the 10-11% area and to get down below that your going to have to try to modify your diet if its currently not working. How long have you seen any changes in your weight/bf%? If its been more than, lets see, 4-6 weeks, then yeah you should modify your diet accordingly.
    Ive always felt lower bf% are attained mostly through diet. You could either increase your deficit or try something like IF or maybe carb cycling etc.

In my opinion, you dont need to cut you need to bulk like a bitch. Crazy 4-6 month bulk followed by a cut would be what id do.

Good luck!
    thanks for the tip. im going to bulk for a bit now. im going to try for a month to see how things go. then go for a cut and see how i look. i live in australia so summer time starts at december so i need to be looking good by then hopefully it turn out well. THANKS

OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneTo7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A month bulking won't do any changes in you body composition, be sure in that. Either start half year bulking or don`t set to at all. The only one month'll just replenish lost fat and water. Is that what you really need? I do not think so. The first month your organism mainly changes inner structure from cutting to muscles growing effect. It's speeding up and the moment it's accomplished you want to start ****ing cutting again...don`t hurt your body like that, have mercy x_X