Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Kick some butt my friend! I am so impressed by you!

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Keep up the great work girl! You are rockin the house for sure!!
    Thank you guys so much! You two and the others fuel my fire to try my best. I appreciate the support as always. Garrick, you should be doing commercials and/or cameos in films with your tact and talent. lol Again, Matt I hate that about your hand, Man. You'll be back and better than ever soon enough, though. No doubt!

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just stopping in to show some HRT love - you're killing this competition. Happy to see a lady gettin' it done!
    HRT Disciple
    Follow my HRT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143565623

"Shut up and Train." - Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Week 9, Day 5 Recap

Today started out awesome! Had a great Friday, like the Friday before last. Felt some good energy going on and I was able to grab hold and maintain it for the most part. When I got home, however, it was another story. Pretty much got ambushed by chick stuff going on, so I just crashed on the couch with a heating pad, some tea and ibuprofen, and stayed away from the cereal (as that's the only sweet stuff we have in the house since my guy is full on board with getting his fitness/nutrition act together as well -- again, so proud of him for that!) I'm so excited about my cheat meal tomorrow and having only cardio and midsection work to do in the gym. lol I hope you all had a great Friday as well!

---On a side note THANK YOU Tom, BB.com, and everyone here for supporting and helping me throughout this challenge and along the way being able to inspire Wes to finally get serious about a healthier lifestyle!! He sees his dad dealing with diabetes, and recently a stroke, and it's really starting to hit home for him. My mom has diabetes and both of my grandparents have had heart attacks and other health problems. Nearly all of my maternal family is overweight. They all ask me questions about the challenge and the training and my food whenever I go home or chat'em up on ******** or whatever. With this challenge, I've been able to show Wes and my family that they truly can take control of their eating habits and physical activity to lead a healthier and happier life.---

Friday, October 12, 2012

Hellraiser Session IV: Back, Traps, Delts, & Calves
    Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 75 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 75 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 70 lbs.
    *Went up for the first set, then back down to 70 lbs. for the second. The ROM and burn was better on the negatives with the second set.

Seated Row
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 70 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 70 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 65 lbs.
    *Again, here I started heavier with the warm up and 1st set, then the second set wen back down. However, both sets were still higher than last weeks’ workout which stayed the same as the workout before that.

T-bar Row
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps 45 lbs. plus bar
    1st Set: 8+6 bar + 50 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ bar + 50 lbs.
    *Went up for both sets this week. Yay!

BB Shrug
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 60 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 60 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 60 lbs.
    *No change this week for this one.

Rear Delt Raise
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 10 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 10 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 10 lbs.
    *No change.

Seated Calf Raise
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 95 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 95 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 95 lbs.
    *Probably could’ve gone up. Maybe next week.

Standing Calf Raises
    Warm up: None
    *No change here this week either.

Cardio
    60 minutes on the Precor Treadmill at a speed of 3 mph to 5 mph, and an incline of 5 to 10 which gave me an average heart rate of 124 bpm for the session. After lifting, I finished up the cardio with 17 minutes on the Nautilus StairMaster at a level of 3 to 7 with an average heart rate of 125 bpm for the session. I did an extra 2 minutes as it took me a bit to get going with my calves all crippled. Haha Good times.

Nutrition

Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    Just stopping in to show some HRT love - you're killing this competition. Happy to see a lady gettin' it done!
    Thanks a bunch! It's been an incredible experience thus far; and it sure ain't been easy, but it has been fun! I had a little setback last week, but it's only made me more determined to give each day everything I've got and not let up until it's done. Tom's been awesome with feedback and guidance, and everyone here in the challenge has been super supportive and helpful as well. I don't know how I would've made it this far without'em. We're like a little family. lol

Welcome Saturday! Bring on some fat melting, blood pumping cardio and delicious clean cheat eating fuel! Should be a great day, despite the super chilly weather. I made a pumpkin waffle from the 5 pumpkin recipes on BB.com's front page, with some adjustments (added some pumpkin pie spice, used a tablespoon of almond meal/flour since I didn't have any flaxseed meal, and I just used cinnamon, no syrup). In hind sight, I think it was too much egg white and not enough almond flour for my waffle maker. lol They would have been awesome crepes based on what I used. lol But, I sprinkled some cinnamon on it and it was super yummy! I'm ready to go get some cardio completed and work on my abs. I did do abs I think on Wednesday, but it was like super light and quick. Just enough to really say I did'em, but nothing hardcore. I'm gonna get'em today! Hope you all have a rockin' Saturday!

Week 9, Day 6 Recap

Today was cardio and midsection work. Also, I got to enjoy a cheeseburger cheat meal. Mmmmmm! My mom stopped by as she was in the area, so it was good to see her. I only got in an hour of cardio, so I had to do an extra 15 minutes Sunday to at least get in my weekly cardio goal, although my daily was off. Overall, felt pretty good. Not too tired, and I definitely enjoyed the extra carbs.

Cardio
    60 minutes on Precor Treadmill at an incline of 5 to 8 at a speed of 3 to 5 with an average heart rate of 125 bpm.

Core
    2 sets of 20 side bends with 20 lbs. DB each side
    1 set of 20 Russian twists with 8 lb. medicine ball
    2 sets of 20 crunches
    1 set of 30 hip lifts
    1 set of 20 V ups things

Nutrition

Week 9, Day 7 Recap

OK, yesterday started out pretty awesome. I did really well with what I had going on, even enjoyed a nice movie night in with the Love. Today, a completely different story. Oh my gosh! I don't really know why, but today with 75 grams of carbs, I felt worse than I have all bloody week. smh I guess I didn't sleep well, or perhaps the chick stuff is getting to me, or maybe it's where I started this week a day late so I ran everything straight through, but it was a struggle to put one foot in front of the other. Ugh. I still feel very drained. I don't feel like eating or moving or anything. lol I did make myself go to the gym around 2 something, so I got in the hour and a half (I didn't get in the 75 minutes yesterday, missed it by 15 minutes, so I did 90 minutes today) and it was a struggle the whole time. My average heart rate was 115 bpm for the session. The highest it got was 123 bpm and the lowest was 92 bpm. I had it an incline of 5 to 10, and I varied the speed from 2.5 to 4.5. My diet was OK, but I had to make myself eat. I still have about an hour and half before I eat my last meal. I felt like taking a nap after coming home from the gym, but it was so bloody late I just layed around and watched The Walking Dead. I had Wes take out the dogs for me because I just didn't feel like walking up and down the steps. So, I just hope it's something physical and I'm not getting sick or something. After last week's set back, I can't afford anything else putting me back. lol I hope you guys had a better Sunday than I did. Looking forward to check ins tomorrow as usual! Ready to finish this strong! All or nothing, day in and day out.

Nutrition

Achuislemochroi’s (JodieWilson) Week 9 Check In (10.08.12 – 10.14.12)
    Beginning Weight: 152 lbs.

Last Week’s Weight: 144.7.0 lbs.

This Week’s Weight: 141.8 lbs. (-2.9 lbs. since last week; -10.2 lbs. since starting 08.13.12.)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 75 minutes x 6 days/week (Missed 15 minutes one day, but I made it up and split up 90 minutes the next day so I could get my full 450 minutes for the week)

Protein grams you’re eating per day: Target: 175 grams / Actual: 182 grams

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: Target: 25 to 50 to 75 grams / Actual: 24.5g/40g/79g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: Target: 20 grams / Actual: 17 grams

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): last week: 23.0% this week: 22.5% (-.5 % since last week; -1.5% since starting 08.13.12)

Front and Back Relaxed Pics (sent as PM to me when requested):

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide:
    No cookies this week! Haha I felt I did better, getting back to my normal routine although I didn’t lose what I wanted/planned. Sunday I was really, really tired and I’m really not sure why. However, considering that when I came home yesterday and decided to take a “nap” that turned into nearly 10 hours of sleep, I think I was just down with something. No worries, just a little blah today but I feel well. 20 more days!

Weekly Training Video (2 minute length max):

Weekly Check In Video (3 minute length max):
    Last edited by Achuislemochroi; 10-16-2012 at 04:32 PM.

I'm coming, Guys! I crashed hardcore yesterday post-gym, but today I'm full speed ahead! Finally got my check in and ready to go. Didn't meet my goal, but I made progress. This week will be even better. 20 days left, All! Let's blow the doors off this mother! I'm off to destroy some legs, then I'll be back and post up the recap for yesterday AND today, and I do pictures that I WILL freakin' post today. lol Yikes! It's rough when one doesn't stay on top of stuff, that's for sure. Hope you all have an awesome day! I've looked at a couple of check ins, and I'm hoping the rest that follow are just as great! You all are still going strong! LOVING IT!!!! Keep it together, Ya'll! We got this!!!

"You don't get what you want. You get what you work for." SO......

MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    Achuislemochroi’s (JodieWilson) Week 9 Check In (10.08.12 – 10.14.12)

Last Week’s Weight: 144.7.0 lbs.

This Week’s Weight: 141.8 lbs. (-2.9 lbs. since last week; -10.2 lbs. since starting 08.13.12.)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 75 minutes x 6 days/week (Missed 15 minutes one day, but I made it up and split up 90 minutes the next day so I could get my full 450 minutes for the week)

Protein grams you’re eating per day: Target: 175 grams / Actual: 182 grams

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: Target: 25 to 50 to 75 grams / Actual: 24.5g/40g/79g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: Target: 20 grams / Actual: 17 grams

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): last week: 23.0% this week: 22.5% (-.5 % since last week; -1.5% since starting 08.13.12)

No cookies this week! Haha I felt I did better, getting back to my normal routine although I didn’t lose what I wanted/planned. Sunday I was really, really tired and I’m really not sure why. However, considering that when I came home yesterday and decided to take a “nap” that turned into nearly 10 hours of sleep, I think I was just down with something. No worries, just a little blah today but I feel well. 20 more days!

You look amazing girl!! You have done such an awesome job! So proud of you!!! Keep going at it girl!!!
    Shelly Eubanks

Come follow my 1st HRT Solo Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147310783

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    I'm coming, Guys! I crashed hardcore yesterday post-gym, but today I'm full speed ahead! Finally got my check in and ready to go. Didn't meet my goal, but I made progress. This week will be even better. 20 days left, All! Let's blow the doors off this mother! I'm off to destroy some legs, then I'll be back and post up the recap for yesterday AND today, and I do pictures that I WILL freakin' post today. lol Yikes! It's rough when one doesn't stay on top of stuff, that's for sure. Hope you all have an awesome day! I've looked at a couple of check ins, and I'm hoping the rest that follow are just as great! You all are still going strong! LOVING IT!!!! Keep it together, Ya'll! We got this!!!

"You don't get what you want. You get what you work for." SO......
    (as the rocky theme plays in the background as you type!) You killing it girl! Keep pushing toward the finish. Your doing awesome!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    (as the rocky theme plays in the background as you type!) You killing it girl! Keep pushing toward the finish. Your doing awesome!
    Thanks, Brad! You're certainly not doing so bad yourself. I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming competition as well! Don't be nervous, you're a beast and you're gonna conquer that show. I just know it. Keep going strong!

Week 10, Day 1 Recap

Alright, I'm a bit behind. More than I'd prefer. I don't have to tell you guys about it, though. You're all in the same boat as me, some with more on your plate than myself even and you're still getting it done and posted, but it sure gets rough if you don't put aside the time. Just like anything else. Anyway, here comes my last 4 days. haha

Monday was a decent day. I was feeling OK going into the workout. Sunday I was pooped, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I did use machines on Monday since my BB was MIA. With the facility I go to, there's a bunch of weights, but I like to be consistent so I opted for machines since they were there rather than round up a bunch of weights. So, here's what I did:

Monday, October 15, 2012
    Hellraiser Session I: Shoulders & Arms
    Seated Overhead Press
    Warm up: 1 sets of 10 reps each @ 35 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 45 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 50 lbs.
    *Used the machine for this one. I can tell I’ve increased my strength, having used this machine from time to time before in my other programs. Then, I struggled with the 45 lbs. and I’m struggling now with 6 5 count negatives!!

DB Side Lateral Raise
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 7.5 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 10 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 7.5 lbs.
    *These I did with my trusty DBs. I was proud to finally go up in weight, even if it was just for one set.

Kettlebell Front Raise
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 15 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 15 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 15 lbs.
    *Although I used the kettlebell, I still went up in weight using the 15 lbs. KB. Yay!

Seated Biceps Curl
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 35 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 45 lbs.
    *Again, using a machine. And again, I was surprised as I used to use this machine from time to time and before this program I was struggling with 3 sets of 10 reps at 35 lbs. I was so excited!!

Reverse BB Curl
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 25 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 30 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 35 lbs.
    *Again using the machine, and it was a little awkward. I’d never done this one a machine before now, or with free weights for that matter.

Reverse DB Wrist Curl
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 7.5 lbs.
    *I used DBs for these and went down in weight for both.

DB Wrist Curl
    *Went down in weight using those DBs.

Cardio
    75 minutes of cardio on the Precor Treadmill at an incline of 5 to 6 @ a speed of 3.4 mph with an average heart rate of 125 bpm for the session.

After the lifting and cardio, I don't know what came over me, but I came home and took my pictures and ate then decided to take a nap. Ending up sleeping through my last two meals with I ended up eating together when I got up at like 9:30 PM. smh I don't know what happened. I missed my usual Monday check in and everything. But, I made it, and I'm moving on.

Nutrition
    *Again, I ate my last two meals together to get in the macros/calories. Just hate that they were together like that so late. :/

Week 10, Day 2 Recap

Gotta love leg day! I sure do! And I had a pretty good one. Since I'm still doing the regular HRT Solo, not HTH for me yet, I've opted to change up the order of the exercises. Which, I'm sure after the last couple of weeks with my erratic lifting/cardio/nutrition schedule, that was enough to change up things a bit, but just in case I changed up the order of the exercises.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
    Hellraiser Session II: Quads and Hamstrings
    Hack Squat
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 @ 95 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 100 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 100 lbs.
    *Did this first this week, and I went up in weight. Yay!

Lying Leg Curl
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @70 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 80 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 80 lbs.
    *Stayed the same this week.

Leg Extension
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 90 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 90 lbs.
    *Went up in weight on the first one, but back down on the second.

Leg Press

Seated Leg Curls
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 85 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 90 lbs.
    *Went up in weight on these this week.

**No cardio since it was leg day.

Nutrition

Week 10, Day 3 Recap

Today was cardio, midsection, and clean eating. It was my first day of 120 minutes of cardio. Gah! I killed it!! I split up the two hours, doing the ab work and stretches in between.

Cardio
    120 minutes of cardio:
    1st 60 minutes @ 6 incline and 3.6 mph with an average heart rate of 129 bpm for the session
    2nd 60 minutes @ 6 incline and 3.6 mph with an average heart rate of 128 bom for the session

Abs
    2 sets of 50 reps of crunches
    5 sets of 20 reps of hip lifts
    2 sets of 15 reps of side bends, each side, with 25 lbs. KB
    2 sets of 15 reps of Russian twists with 8 lbs. medicine ball

Nutrition

Week 10, Day 4 Recap

Phew! Just about caught up now. Today was pretty awesome. Felt like a beast after lifting today and destroying another 120 minutes of cardio. I am rationing my last few packs of Cuts, so I did have some black coffee (Starbucks Pike Place Roast K cup) before heading to the gym, as well as my breakfast for fuel. Of course I had my Atomic 7 on hand. I don't go to the gym without it. But, yeah. Today was pretty nice. I went up in weight on a few, and I did what I did with leg day and changed up the order of the exercises. Other than my poor legs being so sore from the 120 minutes of cardio yesterday, I felt pretty good going into today's workout as well.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 - Hellraiser Session III: Chest and Triceps
    Incline bench press
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps bar only
    1st Set: 8+6 bar + 5 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 bar + 5 lbs.
    *I did this one first this week because I wanted to go up in weight, although last week it was the only one that really stayed the same. Felt accomplished!

Flat bench press
    1st Set: 8+6 bar + 10 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+5 bar + 5 lbs.
    3rd set: 8+6 bar only
    *I went up for the first set, and I totally used everything I had to get that last negative out on the 1st set, so I thought I’d better go down. So I went down to 5 lbs. and I couldn’t do 6, so I went down to the bar only to do a full set. Thought I would die. haha

Decline bench press
    1st Set: 8+6 bar + 10 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+5 bar + 5 lbs.
    3rd Set: 8+6 bar only
    *Back up where I have been, at least for the 1st set. Then I went down. I couldn’t even rerack the weight after the 1st last negative. I just layed the bar on my stomach and sat up. lol It was rough today. So, I decided to go down to at least 5 lbs. for the second set and I barely got the 5th negative out, so I did what I did for the flat bench press and did a full set with the bar only.

Seated KB triceps extension
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 25 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 25 lbs.
    *Besides the flat bench press, I think I could have went up on this one this week.

BB skull crushers
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 20 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 20 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 20 lbs.
    *No change this week. Thought about it, but after the first few exercises I was lucky to hold up the BB.

Cardio
    120 minutes of cardio:
    1st 60 minutes at an incline of 7 and a speed of 3.7 mph with an average heart rate of 128 mph
    2nd 60 minutes at an incline of 6.5 and a speed of 3.6 with an average heart rate of 125 mph

Nutrition

Originally Posted by MomGettingFit View Post
    You look amazing girl!! You have done such an awesome job! So proud of you!!! Keep going at it girl!!!
    Thanks, Shelly!! I'm glad you're feeling better. Don't worry about last week, Woman. I bet you're killing this week. Keep it up! We're almost there. We're gonna be so close to our goals. I'm excited!

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are kicking butt! Keep up the awesome work! You have improved increadibly in such a short period of time!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are kicking butt! Keep up the awesome work! You have improved increadibly in such a short period of time!
    JODIE!!!! your pics look AWESOME!!! you are doing great!!! GO GIRLS!!! We got this!!! You have a nice V taper! Tiny little waist! You ever thought of competing???
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

Thank you, Garrick! I didn't think I could be anymore determined than I already was, but after that little setback and with time running out, I found some buried beneath that fat. lol I'm gonna give it more than I ever thought I could from here on out. I started 120 minutes of cardio on Wednesday. The remaining 16 days should be interesting. Let's finish strong!

Originally Posted by bherrod View Post
    JODIE!!!! your pics look AWESOME!!! you are doing great!!! GO GIRLS!!! We got this!!! You have a nice V taper! Tiny little waist! You ever thought of competing???
    Thank you so much, Brenda! Boss gave me some tips on posing and I've been working on it and reading/watching stuff about posing. So, hopefully next week's pictures will be even better. I have fancied the thought of competing, just to see what it's all about. This challenge has definitely had me considering it more seriously than before. It's awesome to be surrounded by folks like you, Brad, Matt, and Tom and all the others with experience and just the similar aspirations to train and compete. It's definitely got me thinking.

Week 10, Day 5 Recap

Today was a pretty awesome day. I usually dread this lifting session, but the last couple of weeks it's been my best one. And something about conquering 120 minutes of cardio makes me feel super beastly. lol It pumps me up pretty good. (I say that now, I know....) haha My legs are still so bloody sore, and going back after working my calves for that second hour was rough stuff, Man. But, I made it. I went up in weight on several of the exercises. About to go get in my last meal and get ready for bed. I've not been very hungry this past week, and I don't know if it's where my body is FINALLY adapting to the carb cycling, or if the increased cardio has played some part in that. For my 3rd and 4th meals, I had to make myself eat, almost like when I first started doing this 5-6 meals/day thing back in August. I don't know, but since I'm about to finish my Cuts this weekend, I'm hoping that's what it is. Anyway, the gym has later and shorter hours tomorrow, but I'm just beat and ready for some rest. So glad tomorrow is a cheat meal and just cardio and midsection work. Yay! Looking forward to an "off" day.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Hellraiser Session IV: Back, Traps, Delts, & Calves
    Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 75 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 75 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 75 lbs.
    *Kept it at 75 for both, although the second set I struggled with the last two negatives.

Seated Row
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 70 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 70 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 70 lbs.
    *Went up in weight, and this was the superstar exercise this week. Felt an incredible burn! I did have to lean into the last two negatives on the second set, though. But I was determined!

T-bar Row
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps 45 lbs. plus bar
    1st Set: 8+6 bar + 50 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ bar + 50 lbs.
    *Stayed the same

BB Shrug
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 60 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 60 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 60 lbs.
    *No change this week for this one.

Rear Delt Raise
    *No change.

Seated Calf Raise
    *Went up this week.

Standing Calf Raises
    *No change here this week.

Cardio
    120 minutes of cardio (60 minutes before and 60 minutes after lifting)
    1st 60 minutes at 6 to 7 incline and speed of 3.5 to 3.7 mph with an average heart rate of 132 bpm
    2nd 60 minutes at 6.5 to 7 incline and speed of 3.4 to 3.7 mph with an average heart rate of 128 bpm

Nutrition

Week 10, Day 6 Recap

Today was just 120 minutes of cardio, and I managed some light ab work. I plan on doing a little more tomorrow to split up the 120 minutes of cardio, so that was my reasoning for not going so rough with the midsection today. Also, cheat meal day! I had it a little later than I prefer, as I generally have my single patty cheeseburger for lunch or at least the 4th meal so my body can eat on it and use it up, but today it was the last meal. We'll see what that does. lol Overall, it was a good day. No real issues, well, other than the tops of my feet are killing me. Ugh. I'm not digging that. My chest and lower back were a little sore this AM, too. Must've done a little more work than I thought I did on Thursday & Friday. Always love that! Anyway, here's a run down of my Saturday.

Cardio
    120 minutes on Precor Treadmill
    1st 60 minutes @ an incline of 6.5 to 7.5 with a speed of 3.5 to 3.7 with an average heart rate of 131 bpm
    2nd 60 minutes @ an incline of 6 to 7 with a speed of 3.5 with an average heart rate of 128 bpm

Core
    2 sets of 25 reps of crunches
    2 sets of 25 reps of hip lifts
    2 sets of 10 reps of side bends with 25 lbs. kettlebell, each side
    2 sets of 20 twists with 25 lbs. BB

Nutrition

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brenda is right, you should consider competing I think you would do awesome! I have been a fan of this sport for many many years I will post a picture to show you when I got to spend some time with Dorian Yates in my early 20's when he was Mr. Olympia. So when I say I thing you have what it takes I mean it! Awesomely Motivating!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Brenda is right, you should consider competing I think you would do awesome! I have been a fan of this sport for many many years I will post a picture to show you when I got to spend some time with Dorian Yates in my early 20's when he was Mr. Olympia. So when I say I thing you have what it takes I mean it! Awesomely Motivating!
    Thank you, Garrick! I have been considering it a little more seriously than before the challenge. It's exciting to see the changes and progress. It's also really exciting to see Brad and Brenda and Matt and everyone preparing for their shows and stuff. It is something I am thinking about. And I do dig your photo (don't worry about those killer high waisted pants. I wore those and the lovely neon colors of the 80s in some pictures that I have vowed Wes will never see. lol) Thank you again!! It really means a lot to hear/read that from you guys.

Week 10, Day 7

Well, a day behind, but I'm getting there. My videos for check in are uploading now. Here's what I did yesterday, Sunday, October 21, 2012 (the last day of Week 10).

Cardio
    120 minutes
    1st 60 minutes: Incline of 6.5 to 7.5 @ a speed of 3.5 to 3.7 with an average heart rate of 136 bpm
    2nd second minutes: Incline of 6 to 6.5 @ a speed of 3.5 with an average heart rate of 127 bpm

Core
    3 sets of 30 reps of crunches
    3 sets of 30 reps of hip lifts
    2 sets of 15 reps of Russian twists with an 8 lbs. medicine ball
    2 sets of 10 reps of side bends with 25 lbs. kettlebell, each side

Nutrition
    Last edited by Achuislemochroi; 10-22-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Achuislemochroi’s (JodieWilson) Week 10 Check In (10.15.12 – 10.21.12)

Achuislemochroi’s (JodieWilson) Week 10 Check In (10.15.12 – 10.21.12)

Last Week’s Weight: 141.8.0 lbs.

This Week’s Weight: 138.8 lbs. (-3 lbs. since last week; -13.2 lbs. since starting 08.13.12.)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 75 minutes/1 day, then 120 minutes x 5 days

Protein grams you’re eating per day: Target: 175 grams / Actual: 178.6 grams

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: Target: 25 to 50 to 75 grams / Actual: 22g/50g/76g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: Target: 20 grams / Actual: 15 grams

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): last week: 22.5% this week: 21.6% (-.9 % since last week; -2.6% since starting 08.13.12)

Really excited to have gotten a second wind, so to speak. I’ve been digging deep and pushing myself and I’m very encouraged by the results just this week. 14 days left, and I’m going to make the most of every bloody one of’em. The tops of my feet are killing me, however, from the brisk walking. Haha

Last edited by Achuislemochroi; 10-22-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Week 11, Day 1 Recap

Shoulders and arms today. Went with the machines again for most of it. Much better than last Monday where I pretty slept all day after hitting the gym. lol

Monday, October 22, 2012
    Hellraiser Session I: Shoulders & Arms

Seated Overhead Press
    Warm up: 1 sets of 10 reps each @ 35 lbs.
    1st Set: 8+6 @ 50 lbs.
    *50 lbs. for both sets this week; went up.

DB Side Lateral Raise
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 7.5 lbs.

DB Front Raise
    *Went down this week, using a 10 lbs. DB.

Seated Biceps Curl
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 35 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 45 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 45 lbs.
    *Went down on the second set as my arm was shaking for no reason after I finished the first set.

Reverse BB Curl
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 25 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 35 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 35 lbs.
    *Still a little awkward doing this on a machine, but I did go up for both sets this week.

Reverse DB Wrist Curl
    *Using a DB, I went up in weight on these guys this week.

DB Wrist Curl

Cardio
    120 minutes of cardio
    1st 60 minutes @ incline of 6.5-7.5 at a speed of 3.5 to 3.7 mph with an average heart rate of 131 bpm
    2nd 60 minutes @ incline of 6 to 6.5 at a speed of 3.5 mph with an average heart rate of 126 bpm

Nutrition

Week 11, Day 2 Recap

Today was leg day, so no cardio. Also, it was the first of my 4 low carb days, so I think I've found the nutrition plan for this week and next week for that. I'm gonna switch over to more fish now. I still just can't do fish for breakfast, so I'll still be eating my egg whites there. The only other thing that might change will be my breakfast. I may get some more sirloin for breakfast, and I'll adjust the portion of fish or other protein for the other meals of the day accordingly. But, the meal plan I've got in this post will be the one I'm going to use for the next few days. If anything changes, I'll post it. But, for today, legs. The only thing that went up this week was my leg extensions. I did 95 lbs. for both sets.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012
    Hellraiser Session II: Quads and Hamstrings
    Hack Squat
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 @ 95 lbs.

Lying Leg Curl
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @70 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 80 lbs.
    2nd Set: 8+6 @ 80 lbs.

Leg Extension
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 90 lbs.
    *Went up in weight for both this week.

Leg Press

Seated Leg Curls
    Warm up: 1 set of 10 reps @ 85 lbs.
    1st Set: 8 +6 @ 90 lbs.
    *I could probably go up in weight on this one.

Cardio
    None, well, other than warming up for 10 minutes on the treadmill at an incline of 11 and a speed of 2.5 mph with an average heart rate of 112 bpm.

Nutrition

You are kicking butt and taking names! Awesome job!

You are kicking butt and taking names! Awesome job!
    I am indeed! But you are as well! Heck, all that remain have, quite frankly, given Hell the ol' "what for" if you ask me. Thank you so much as always, Garrick! Let's rip Hell wide open!