Registered Muscle creamofthefight's Avatar
    creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pull-up grip width

is slightly past shoulder width grip okay? or grip exactly at shoulder width?

i do them slightly wide, hard as hell. could only do 15 reps straight with one set. the 2 others i can barely do 8. >.<

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a few inches wider than shoulders will work everything sufficiently, no need to go super wide puts alot of unecessary strain on your bicep tendon

creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LFAesthetics View Post
    a few inches wider than shoulders will work everything sufficiently, no need to go super wide puts alot of unecessary strain on your bicep tendon
    okay. you're red. let me give you a rep.

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by creamofthefight View Post
    okay. you're red. let me give you a rep.
    TY man, forever on my quest to get back in the green.

firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) firemon232 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bro, honestly any width is fine as long as you can feel the stretch of your back. What i mean is probably a inch away from the shoulder width or you can grip shoulder width.

is slightly past shoulder width grip okay? or grip exactly at shoulder width?

i do them slightly wide, hard as hell. could only do 15 reps straight with one set. the 2 others i can barely do 8. >.<
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regrets"

Registered User schwollenpecker's Avatar
    schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) schwollenpecker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice, repped

i was curious too if lifting your body until your jaw is higher on the bar is necessary. i do it that way. and going all the way down?

i was curious too if lifting your body until your jaw is higher on the bar is necessary. i do it that way. and going all the way down?
    Personally I pull my chest up to the bar and I consider this a full rep. This is followed by a controlled negative all the way down, to dead hang.

NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    22-28 in. apart is good.

pFizZLE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I pull my chest up to the bar and I consider this a full rep. This is followed by a controlled negative all the way down, to dead hang.
    this.
    also, when you're doing the pullup, try to imagine pulling with your elbows instead of your hands or whatever, that helped me use my back more