Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    They look pretty even to me.
    You excelled in mathematics, didnt you?

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TexasMajor View Post
    You excelled in mathematics, didnt you?
    Didn't know avg 2 more pts made it a deal breaker for you.

Your the type of person that would make Kobe the leader if he avg 29.5 ppg to Shaq 29.3.

Even as in they both played well, Shaq had monster numbers, so did Kobe. Shaq was the team leader. No need to get your panties twisted.

Again you stated Kobe Led the team in the WCF and let Shaq take over in the Finals. That was VERY MISLEADING. You act as if Kobe carried them on his back or something, then Shaq took over. 29ppg 15rpg nearly 2bpg and you wanna act like it was all Kobe for the WCF. Shaq beasted in the WCF and the Finals, lets not get it twisted.
    Last edited by I OuTsiDeR I; 08-16-2012 at 10:56 PM.

TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn't know avg 2 more pts made it a deal breaker for you.

Your the type of person that would make Kobe the leader if he avg 29.5 ppg to Shaq 29.3.

Even as in they both played well, Shaq had monster numbers, so did Kobe. Shaq was the team leader. No need to get your panties twisted.

Again you stated Kobe Led the team in the WCF and let Shaq take over in the Finals. That was VERY MISLEADING. You act as if Kobe carried them on his back or something, then Shaq took over. 29ppg 15rpg nearly 2bpg and you wanna act like it was all Kobe for the WCF. Shaq beasted in the WCF and the Finals, lets not get it twisted.
    and you're the type of person who tries to discredit Kobe Bryant. Kobes legacy will go down greater than Shaqs. Sorry.

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    and you're the type of person who tries to discredit Kobe Bryant. Kobes legacy will go down greater than Shaqs. Sorry.
    Did I say that? OBVIOUSLY his Legacy is greater than Shaqs already. Did you not hear the part that I said Kobe was great?

The difference between a nuthugger like you and me is I can at least tell the truth and be honest. I give credit where credit is due. Shaq played EXTREMELY well in the WCF and Finals. So for you to make Kobe look better by attempting to make like he led the team and put them on his back is a typical thing a nuthugger would do.

Thanks for being a perfect example of what a nuthugger is

Did you not hear the part that I said Kobe was great?
    I can't hear you through my computer monitor.

I can't hear you through my computer monitor.
    Listen harder and try to bite your ear at the same time, you'll hear it

woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StarfaceChris View Post
    most overratest player ever.

brb jordan retires wins mvp
    brb jordan retires wins 2 rings
    brb jordan comes back = back to being irrelavant
    The Rockets were 5-1 against Jordan and the Bulls from 91-93. They matched up really well, the Bulls had no answer for Hakeem. They just never met up in the finals.

Hakeem had the most moves and best footwork I've ever seen in a center. He dominated Ewing en route to his first championship. He dominated Shaq in his second.

Kind of suprised you guys consider Shaq that dominant anyways. He got swept in the playoffs 6 times during his career, dominant players don't let that happen that often. He wasn't a great defender, where as Hakeem was one of the best in the league during his career and holds the record for career blocks. Hakeem also had the clutch gene, he made big defensive plays that sealed big games.

Best center ever IMO. He had great length, skill, and size. He was clutch, one of the best defenders of all time, and a prolific scorer.

Edit: Oh yea, he made his free throws.
    Last edited by woofermazing; 08-17-2012 at 01:03 AM.

ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GetBigyo View Post
    Kobe didn't become elite until 2001.
    2000 actually
    Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lee4 View Post
    all you shaq defenders, please read the thread first before you post...

1) yes, shaq got embarrassed in '95. you know who thinks that SHAQ DOES (see his own commentary on page three OF THIS THREAD).

2) stop talking all about offense as making shaq amazing. yes, he was huge and athletic for his size, but his offense was not BETTER...
    compare shaq and hakeem's BEST years, it was a TWO POINT scoring difference per game (29v27). i'd call that a push between hakeem and shaq's offensive "production".

-now, if you insist that TWO points makes shaq win, consider shaq averaged TWICE as many FTA's per game to do it, AND shaq couldn't play in cruch time MOSTLY due to fouling out all the time or his COMPLETE LIABILITY on offensive end of game free throws.

hakeem, however, not only played in fourth quarters, he would win them...

this is against the magic...in the finals...but WHERE is shaq??? no box out? no defense??

which brings me to my final point. DEFENSE! where was shaq in that last highlight??? failing his team, that's where.

3) HAKEEM WON CHAMPIONSHIPS WITH HIS DEFENSE. unlike "the most absent" center of all time in the last clip, hakeem can run down quick guards ALONE ON THE PERIMETER and still beat them.

shaq couldn't guard a pick and roll...EVER.

SO, even GRANTING a PUSH on offense for shaq's prime two points on 13 FTA per game, and fourth quarter benchriding compared to hakeem's fourth quarter clutch... hakeem played DEFENSE better than anyone.

shaq: 3x 2nd Team All-Defense (and GTFO, shaq has NEVER averaged 4 blocks per game!)
    hakeem: 4x 2nd Team All-D, 5X FIRST TEAM DEFENSE! (9x All D total) 2x DPOY! 4x League Shot Block Leader, Consistently Top Ten in Steals.

If Shaq is better than Hakeem, it's news to him...

i drop this and go out of town. shaq lovers pretend not to see it and two pages later still spewing the same refuted garbage.

zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zenzone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hakeem for the 2 years they won the titles was the best player on the planet, but only for those two years.

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bump
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would take the athleticism of a young Shaq over anybody I've ever watched play.

Always was a fan of Vlade Divac and Chris Weber with the passing too.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.