PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) PedroAntonio will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do you guys get through the last few weeks of cutting?

Hiya. I have been cutting for ~3 months (fulk :x) and I still have some 4-6 weeks to go before starting a lean bulk. It's getting to the point where it's reaaaally hard to keep the discipline up, and the inevitable losses in strength and energy are beginning to take its toll.

How do you guys get through these last few weeks of cutting, where it starts feeling like hell every single day?

darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkfurious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PedroAntonio View Post
    Hiya. I have been cutting for ~3 months (fulk :x) and I still have some 4-6 weeks to go before starting a lean bulk. It's getting to the point where it's reaaaally hard to keep the discipline up, and the inevitable losses in strength and energy are beginning to take its toll.

How do you guys get through these last few weeks of cutting, where it starts feeling like hell every single day?
    i been cutting for nearly 18 weeks man, if i start feeling bleh ...its refeed time for 1-2 days, thats not going to be a real setback to kick the diet up 20-30% for that short of a time and it'll help make you feel a tad better
    Give up...On me giving up!

Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Seachmall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm on my 10th month cutting and I handle it the same way I did on my first week; visualising them goals.

Learning to cook some of my favourite foods helped so that I can alter them to tweak the calories/macros while still keeping the same great taste.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That could be a sign your deficit is too steep at your new lower weight. Might help to dial it back a bit.

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PedroAntonio View Post

By telling yourself that you've broken the back of it by already doing 3 months. And what's 4 to 6 weeks in the long term? Nothing.
    Stick with it and you'll reap the rewards.