Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    feeling better brahs.

ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShahbanouGoozoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That was a good story.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why are we so mean to each other. It's psychological. It's the way we are raised. Do you know how many people kill themselves over all this? Do you know how many people buy guns to execute people like this? How do you think adults feel who have lost their children to suicide or gun violence feel looking at this stuff on the Internet. The things we say to each other. Wild animals don't even do this to their prey. We are so cruel to one another. Does anyone know what it feels like to burry a child whose committed suicide or has been killed for bullying. These things happen. People kill each other for these reasons. This is all in our minds. Chemicals in our bodies are released when we feel the need to put people down. Thats what makes us feel the high we feel when drama starts. We aren't in middle school anymore. How would we feel if our kids were going through this.

It's sad when people feel the need to put others down. Someone who can post a picture like this has a right too. If others are offended by it block them. Going back and forth saying all this unnecessary bull makes everyone look bad. Then when someone kills themselves everyone wipes their hands clean and don't want to deal with the law. If any of you were to be found dead these people who are being cruel are found guilty of voluntary manslaughter and not only that, but two families loose their children. Do you really want to put the women who brought you into this world through that? Some people don't even have moms or families. Some people have cancer or homeless and even worse like in unbearable situations like war and poverty like in third world countries. I just can't fathom how we can say such cruel things back and forth. It's unbelievable how ungrateful we are that we have all the things we have. We are all beautiful in our own ways and no one has the right to judge. You don't know what everyone wakes up too and falls asleep too. This whole thing has been blown out of control and I already reported it and the police have been notified. And names have been recorded and they Are locating your where abouts as of right now. This is a serious matter
    not srs

"If you want to reach the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100) Killer2121 is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol, your fault for trying to "Edcuate" a girl on her religion, no better than some crazy christian doing the same n00b

tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha
    ☹☹☹☹ **SADBOYSZ / EMOTIONAL BOYSZ 2003 CREW** ☹☹☹☹
    BLACK MANE WHITE WORLD

shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Real life, is this it?
    In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I'm broke as hell and one day I won't be - Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)

Winter is Coming.

calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it is real life brah

ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ImaWonderwall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You didn't get jumped you got your ass beat.

all da same brah

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rraawwss View Post
    Religion is cancer, only an unaware idiot like you would be praising religion, you fools that believe in religion are having your energy and power sucked away to entities which put religion among us. You cannot comprehend **** you moron, the draconians laugh in your face at your stupidity whilst they put the truth right in front of it.
    This.

And lol'ed at op
    (retailmenot)

skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i lold OP

mind=blown at people taking you seriously

Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itrolls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stronk proof op.
    All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.

Ecl1pse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecl1pse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecl1pse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecl1pse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecl1pse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecl1pse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ecl1pse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is Op's Story or the Bible more likely to be true?

philosoraptor.jpeg

lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Random skinny gay guy: What the **** is going? (while laughing)"

lol'd at this part for some reason.

SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by calbaisey View Post
    feeling better brahs.
    You deserved what you got *******.

Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How did that turn out for you?

Watch your tone boy, I finna shove a bible up your ass, I done it once and not scared to do it again.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was at a house party with two friends, had a good time drinking and saw a white girl with big ol' booty usually seen only on ethnics. She was wearing a short dress that reach just below her ass and was struggling to maintain its position below those beautiful globes. Anyways I am tryna holla at this hoe and some guy who knew who she was told me she was a devout christian who was a "virgin" because she only gave bjs and anal.

In the super drunk state I was in I went up to her and introduce myself:

Me: hey Sally, right? I heard you are cool but a little strict on religion
    Sally: *giggling* No i am not! Who told you that?
    Me: you don't have to worry about that but I wanna know how can a beauty such as yourself believe in such fairytales? (yes whiteknighting)
    Sally: Fairytales? *laughing*, it has been proven that the world could not have been created without a powerful being ... (blah blah religious bs)

I was getting bored so interrupted her while she was explaining her logic and this is where things took a bad turn.

Me: You know you are not a virgin if you give up your bootyhole instead of vagina right?

I was drunk as **** brahs and she just scrunched up her face and told me i was weird and walked away from me. I knew people around me were watching and heard them laughing, I was utterly humiliated at the fail and was tryna redeem myself, I saw her sexy ass wobbling away as she walked away from me and was about to take the loss. However, I got an idea after I remembered near the fireplace there was a book rack where a bible was among the book collection. I figured I could rescue myself from the situation by feeling on her booty while mocking her so it would be a win-win for me in front of the crowd while satisfying my perverted desires.

I grabbed the bible off the rack and crept up behind Sally and grabbed her by the waist and lift her dress above her ass, she screamed and I shoved the bible up between her buttcheeks as hard as I could. She screamed loudly while I shouted over her to make her hear me and continued to thrust it up there.

Me: Ask your god to stop me desecrating his holy book!!!
    Sally: GET THE **** OFF ME!!!! LET ME GO!!!!
    Random girl sally was chatting too: DUDE GET YOURS HANDS OFF HER!
    Me: ASK YOUR GOD IF YOU ARE STILL A VIRGIN BITCH!!!!
    Random skinny gay guy: What the **** is going? (while laughing)

I then heard one guy shout "You ****ing sick pervert" and as he landed his punch on my face I felt more punches and kicks all over my body. I am at home all swelled up and have no idea how I got home. I tried calling friends but no one is answering. Shall I apologize to Sally? Did I deserve such a beating?
    And therein lies the problem with outwardly atheist *******s such as yourself. Some of us who don't believe in the efficacy of organised religion keep that belief to ourselves. If someone religious pushes their views, meh. Whatever. But you *******s who feel the need to let everyone and sundry know about the fact you don't believe in religion? Then piss and moan about how stupid the religious are, or how you somehow get owned?

Yeah, learn the lesson and shut the phuck up. I believe that I can phuck any chick I want bareback, and believe it's fine to pop a pill to clear up any diseases I might get. I also believe that if someone is stupid enough to let me nail them without a Jimmy hat, they deserve the disease they may contract. But I don't tell the phuckin world every chance I get.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some *******s take the net way too seriously.
    (retailmenot)

Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this happened
    Seattlebrah

suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100) suoenallecsiM is not very well liked. (-100)
    This happened, i was sally

no homo op

it's all good cuz, i was op

iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_monster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT op got what he deserved

u mad brah?

Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qatarbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome!

SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixpackNick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Watch your tone boy, I finna shove a bible up your ass, I done it once and not scared to do it again.
    You wanna meet up kunt? I got unlimited fly miles, I can go fuking anywhere, for free too. All you have are reps on a forum, you probably dont even lift. You're probably a stereotypical 4chan ***got. I'd be willing to film this sht for the misc too. So you can show all your pussy ass friends how much of a piece of sht you really are.

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope you like crucifixes

SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100) SuburbanLegend is not very well liked. (-100)
    didn't happen, OP needs to get back to r/atheism. If real, you're a loser dick for trying to have a theological argument with a drunk girl at a party.

edit: obviously, religious folk shouldn't beat people up for dissing their beliefs. But OP deserved a good shut the hell up. It's a party. Talk about party stuff. Not theology.
    “I think you don't grow up until you stop worrying about other people's purposes or lack of them and find the purposes you believe in for yourself.”- Ender Wiggin, Xenocide

GRR Martin better not pull a Robert Jordan. RIP Jordan and thanks for the ride.

RIP Totse

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10) polsk1bear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do you atheist *******s get so excited over dissing religion? Sad kunts

Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pregnenolone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SixpackNick View Post
    Damn you really are a piece of ****. I mean seriously, you make fun of other people beliefes and for what? Because you dont agree/ can't understand them? I mean the misc is bad sometimes but it is pieces of **** like you that make me lose faith in humanity. Without religion society would have had a much harder time working out, and then there's you, some ass hole kunt piece of **** who is too much of a pussy to say **** in real life only to be persecuted like this kunt was. So you come on here and post with tons of other pussys to make yourself feel better.

Why can't you just shut the fuk up and let people believe what they want in peace? If there's any problem with people and their beliefes it's kunts like you bashing others believing in something you can't comprehend.

Inb4 negs cause *******s like you gonna *******

Sick miscer kunt. You woudnt say this **** about that girl in real life you fukin pussy both you and the op are what degrades society, not religion, fuk you.
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    *Misc Science Crew*
    *Firefighter Crew*
    When I can one-man drag a 130kg person out of a house full of smoke with 25kg of weight on my back, I'll have reached my goal.